Love Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you so, Dan." she told me as she held my hand to her cheek.

Tears were running down my cheeks too as I sat there across from her. I grabbed some napkins from the dispenser on the table and gave them to her and took some for myself. When we had calmed down we got up and left and I took her to her car.

"It'll all work out Anne. I'll let you know tomorrow about attending your sessions. I will also ask my lawyer about attending marriage counseling together when you're finished with the psychologist."

"She's a marriage counselor too. If you want I can talk to her about our going to sessions for that also."

"OK, why don't you do that," I said as I bent down and kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you so much Dan. I love you." she whispered to me as she got in her car and left. I returned to my car and headed back to my motel.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day I called my lawyer from work and got his OK to attend her sessions and to start marriage counseling He told me it would look good to the judge if I had done everything possible to save our marriage. I called Anne and told her that her next session was that afternoon at 3 PM and asked if I could get off work early to attend. I checked my schedule and work load and told her I'd be able to make it. She was ecstatic and sounded very happy. After giving me the psychologist's address we said our good byes. She ended hers with, "I love you." but I held back so I wouldn't give her any false hopes if this didn't pan out. I knew she was doing everything she could to assure that things in our marriage would return to normal.

That afternoon we met and went in to see the psychologist together. She was a middle aged woman and rose to meet us as we came in.

"Dan, it's good to meet you. I'm glad you've decided to join us. You can call me Joyce. I'd like to get into this session right away. Anne has been making good progress and I'm sure that within a few more weeks we can resolve this to her and your satisfaction. Before we start do you have any questions?"

"Will Anne be like the woman I married before our son's death when she's finished these sessions?"

"No, I don't think so. I believe she'll be a stronger woman; able to handle grief and the death of a loved one and other trials that may come into her life. I also believe that with marriage counseling you'll have a stronger marriage too."

I turned and smiled at Anne who was standing there looking at me expectantly.

"I would like that more than anything in this world." I said as I smiled and looked into Anne's eyes.

Anne smiled back and I knew we we were on the brink of throwing ourselves together but before we could Joyce said, "Good, why don't we sit down over here and get started?"

So began six more weeks of sessions with Joyce on a twice per week basis. I couldn't attend every one but enough to watch Anne grow in strength and awareness of herself as a person, a wife and as a mother again someday. We began to date again and after four weeks into the sessions I moved back into our home. I no longer had a big hang-up about remembering her with that man. Joyce had explained that a man's reaction to seeing his wife with another man could be a very primordial but devastating experience. From this I was able to rationalize and minimize the significance of the one time incident she had with the man. I would probably continue to remember it but I was able to forgive her for it.

When I knocked on our door the first day back, she was waiting for me and after opening the door she threw herself into my arms.

"Darling, darling." she cried as we held one another and kissed. "You didn't have to knock. This is your home too."

"I know but I thought I'd alert you I was back before barging in."

She helped me move my clothes and other items back into the house and then had me sit down in my chair and gave me my usual evening newspaper.

"Sit and read. I'll get you your beer," she told me. "Dinner will be ready in half an hour."

After a wonderful dinner we went back into the living room and sat in front of the TV. She sat on my lap and we snuggled close to watch a couple of our favorite programs. I smelled the soft fragrance of her hair against my cheek and my hands started to roam over the familiar curves of her body. I was really getting horny and developed an erection under her body. She turned from watching the TV and commented on my arousal.

"I think its time we went to bed, don't you?"

"Its been a long time. I'm more than ready as you can feel."

"Good. I want you horny for me. Let's go."

She hopped off my lap and grabbed my hand pulling me down the hall to the bedroom. She pulled me inside and I saw a complete new bedroom suite there.

"What's this?" I asked.

"I replaced everything in this room. I didn't want to make love to you in the same bed I'd had another man. I want our marriage to start over with as few memories of the past as I can."

"Thank you my love." I said as I took her in my arms and kissed her. We clung together lost in a passionate kiss for a long time. Finally, we broke apart and her hand came down and grabbed my erection through my trousers.

"This has been poking me long enough. We're going to take care of it right now. Get undressed and I'll be right back."

I undressed and lay back on the bed waiting for her to come back. My cock was ramrod stiff and my body was tight with anticipation. I didn't think I could be more aroused but when she came back in a white baby doll night dress with pink trim that just covered her ass. I thought I would blow my load right then. She also had on white thigh high stockings secured to a garter belt that and white high heeled shoes. She knew that I loved this attire and it looked like she'd gone all out to make this night memorable.

"You like?" she asked as she twirled allowing me to see she wasn't wearing panties.

"Oh god! Yes, I like," I croaked back in response.

Climbing on the bed after she'd kicked off her shoes she confidently straddled my chest and brought her pussy to my face.

"Maybe you'll like this too." she said as she pulled up the baby doll, allowing me to see that she'd shaved her pussy.

"Oh god woman! You're killing me," I said as I grasped her hips and pulled her delectable looking pussy to my mouth. I attacked her slit with my lips and tongue; savoring the aroma of her arousal and the taste of her fluids. She was really wet.

Oh Dan! Oh Dan! I've missed you so. Eat me lover. I need you to eat me so bad."

I couldn't respond but over the next ten minutes I drove her to three orgasms and finally she was sated and rolled off me and knelt between my legs.

"Now, let me do you sweetheart," she said as she took my throbbing erection in her mouth.

I felt myself getting ready to erupt and warned her. She had never liked to take my spend in her mouth before.

"I'm going to cum, sweetheart."

Her only answer was to redouble her efforts with her tongue and lips and I had to let myself go.

"OOOOHHHHH!!!!" I groaned as I pumped my cum into her mouth. I felt her swallowing and licking me clean as my body relaxed back onto the bed.

"That was great sweetheart." I moaned. Where did you learn to do that so well?"

She pulled her lips off my cock and pulled her face up to mine. "You're not the only one who can read How To in Literotica," she said.

I laughed and pulled her lips to mine and we shared the residue of our orgasms in our mouths. It was delicious.

I was so in love with her again. I held her close and we held our open mouth kiss savoring and tasting one another until we had to come up for air. My cock was rigid again in its lust for her pussy.

"Oh darling!" she gasped. "I love you so much."

"I love you too sweetheart. It's so good to hold you again."

"Put it in me now. I want you inside me."

I held her hips and allowed her to find the opening for my cock in her love channel.

"Oh, that feels so good. Its been so long without your cock in its rightful place. Make love to me now."

I began to slowly slide my cock in and out of her to allow a gradual build-up to a mutual orgasm. Watching her face I could tell when she was approaching her time of passion as her eyes rolled back into her head in blissful anticipation. Her eyelids closed and tightened as she thrust up against me and I allowed my cock to erupt inside her as I thrust back. My cock pumped and pumped semen into her depths and I was finally spent. She began to relax as her passion ebbed and I slowly rolled off her; allowing my softening cock to pull free.

I turned and looked at her.

"This means forever doesn't it?"

"Forever and ever," she responded.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

EPILOGUE

A year later our son Jason was born. Daughter Rebecca was born two years later. Our marriage is strong and our focus is our marriage and our family. I have no regrets except when I think about Justin.

12