Love in an Elevator

Story Info
Dan and Naomi get stuck in an elevator together.
2.4k words
4.46
78.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,742 Followers

It was the sort of thing that you always figured only happened to other people. But Dan Brooks was taking the elevator up to Toxicology on 11 when the car gave a sudden, grinding jerk, and then came to a complete and total stop. Naomi Prentiss, the car's only other passenger, gave a tiny scream when she heard the 'crr-unk!' noise and the car shuddered, then grabbed the passenger rails with white-knuckle intensity and looked over at Dan. "What do we do now?" she asked, without preamble.

Dan gave a tiny shrug. "Not sure," he said. He pressed the 'Open Door' button, but nothing happened. He looked at the panel for a moment, but before he could try any other buttons, the lights went out in the car.

Dan gave a heavy sigh. There were definitely a lot of situations he'd want to be in a small dark room with Naomi Prentiss, but this didn't qualify as one of them. He'd noticed her many times in the first few months of his internship, a lithe, pretty young Vietnamese woman with a ready smile and an agile mind. But between the demands of medicine and his own innate shyness, he'd never quite been able to work up the nerve to do more than say hello to her in the corridors in passing. Well, he thought, they had nothing but time now...and who knew, maybe he could impress her with his level-headedness in a crisis. "Got a penlight?" he asked. "I thought I saw a 'Call Operator' button before the lights went out, but I'm not sure where it was."

Naomi took a long time to respond. When she did, her voice sounded strained in an unpleasant way. "I, um...I'm not real good with small, dark places." Dan could hear her breathing as she willed herself to remain calm. "My mom said they adopted me after my parents died in an earthquake, back in Vietnam; I don't really remember it, but I have nightmares sometimes about being trapped someplace cramped and dark..."

"OK," Dan said, a chill growing in his gut, "just try to stay calm. This isn't an earthquake--"

"I know this isn't an earthquake!" Naomi snapped. "Sorry, I shouldn't yell, I'm just..." Dan heard a strangled sob in the darkness. "Can you keep a secret?" Her voice was tight, tense, and on the edge of terror.

Dan nodded, then realized that didn't do much good. "Yes," he said, trying to sound soothing.

"Can I trust you? I mean, can I trust you not to...take advantage of me?"

"Yes!" Dan said, almost offended. What did she think he was going to do, rape her in the dark?

"OK." She took a deep breath. "Say the following words to me: 'sour apple ice cream'."

"What?" Dan wondered if Naomi was starting to lose it.

"Just say it, OK? It doesn't work if I say it!" Naomi sounded desperate now. "Please, I don't want to freak out in here..."

"Alright, OK. Sour apple ice cream." Dan waited for Naomi to say something in response, but all he heard was the sound of her breathing slowly relaxing, getting steadier and more even. "Naomi?" he asked tentatively.

"yes," she said. That was it, just that one word. "Yes." But her voice sounded...totally different all of a sudden. All of the jangling stress and panic was totally gone, and she sounded placid, almost sedated.

"Naomi, are you there?" Dan felt around in the darkness, trying to reach out for her and hoping his hand didn't find an embarrassing body part. The last thing he needed was for her to tell everyone that he used this as an excuse to feel her up. He realized on some level that he was just assuming that they were going to get out of this, that deep down, he didn't feel any of Naomi's panic, but he set that aside for now as his hand found Naomi's arm. After all, just because he felt optimistic and she was panicking didn't mean he was right and she was wrong.

"i am here," Naomi responded. OK, so perhaps 'panicking' was the wrong word. But she had been, a second or two ago. She'd been on the verge of clawing at the walls, he could hear it in her voice. And now, she just...wasn't. When he'd said those words, she just...oh, no. No way. They'd mentioned it in psych class, but..no.

Then again..."Naomi, are you hypnotized?"

"yes," Naomi said, still in that same calm voice. Dan noticed that her arm felt boneless in his hand, completely limp and relaxed. He wondered how she was still standing up if she was that relaxed.

"Naomi," he said, having a little difficulty finding his voice all of a sudden, "why don't you sit down?"

"i will sit down," she said tonelessly, slumping to the floor of the elevator with a heavy sigh.

Dan sat down next to her. At least now he understood why she'd asked if she could trust him. She sounded really out of it. He could probably...Dan dug his fingernails into his hand. There are two kinds of people in life, he told himself. The kind of people who would take advantage of a helpless girl in a desperate situation, and the kind of people who knew better.

Boy, thought Dan, leaning his head back against the wall, right now I wish I was one of the other kind of people.

After a while, the silence grew unbearable, and Dan had to say something, just to hear himself talk. "So, Naomi," he said, "how'd you wind up getting hypnotized any time someone said 'sour apple ice cream'?"

"my last boyfriend," she said. "he was a hypnotherapist, and he hypnotized me many times. he said i was a very good hypnotic subject."

"Oh," Dan said, not sure exactly how to respond to all this. "So he was, sort of, practicing on you?"

"no," Naomi said, "it was a part of our sexual relationship. hypnosis is a sexual turn-on for me. he would hypnotize me before sex, and then guide my mind while we made love."

Dan's eyes widened. "Well," he muttered, "it's a good thing I said I could keep a secret..." Mental note, he thought. Naomi didn't seem to have any conversational filters in this state, either. Which meant... "Um," he said, and for a moment, he tried to stop himself from asking, but he knew she'd answer honestly when she was like this, and he really had to know... "What do you think of me, Naomi?"

"i don't really think anything of you," she said, not even meaning it to be cruel. "i noticed you once or twice around the hospital, but i didn't pay any attention to you until today. i don't even remember your name."

"Oh," Dan said. "It's Dan Brooks." Serves me right for asking, he thought. He sat there for a long moment. Then something occurred to him. "Naomi," he said, "if hypnosis is, um, a turn-on for you...does that mean you're turned on right now?"

"yes," she said, letting out a sigh that was almost a moan. "going into trance is a deeply erotic experience for me. i've wanted to go into trance for so long, ever since Michael and i broke up, but i hadn't found anyone i could trust."

"Oh, that's OK," Dan said, trying to reassure her, "you can trust me."

"i can trust you," Naomi repeated robotically.

"Oh, crap!" Dan said. "That wasn't a command!" he said immediately afterwards. Shit! he thought. Shit shit shit! She's really suggestible, he reminded herself. Gotta watch what I say. Dan sighed. She's really suggestible, she'll tell me anything I ask, and she's already admitted that she's really turned on. And I'm alone with her in the dark, and I've been crushing on her for months. He looked up at the ceiling. Give me strength, he prayed silently...because if he'd said it out loud, Naomi would have tried to do it.

"How can I wake you up?" he asked at last.

"just say, 'wake up, naomi'," she responded. "i will obey."

Dan's cock twitched at the use of the word 'obey', but he tried not to think about it. Think something unsexy, he told himself. Angela Lansbury, the end of 'Slither', the fact that you're stuck in an elevator somewhere between the ninth and tenth floor and there's no power...

None of it was working. "Wake up, Naomi," he said.

He heard her breathing ratchet up into panic levels almost immediately. "Why did you wake me?" she said, grabbing his arm tightly in the darkness. "I don't want to be awake right now, you've got to put me back under, please, just...please!"

"Naomi," he said, "just calm down for a second, we need to talk. I'm having a little...trouble...dealing with you the way you are in trance. I think I already put a suggestion in your head. By accident!" he stressed. "Totally by accident. But I'm worried I might wind up taking advantage of you somehow." Like, for example, commanding you to strip naked and fuck me, he added mentally.

"Look," Naomi said, her voice tight and brittle, "I'm not worried about that. I trust you."

"Yes," he shouted, "that's because I told you to!"

"I. Don't. Care!" She was gripping his arm hard enough to leave bruises. "I know that I'm all horny when I go under, if I wasn't so passive when I was in trance I'd probably have jumped your bones already, but if it's a choice between fucking you and having a goddamned panic attack in the elevator, I'm choosing 'fucking', so fucking trance me already!"

Dan was shouting now too. "And what if I don't like the fact that you see sex with me as a barely acceptable alternative to a panic attack? I want you to like me, dammit, not just be in a state of mind where you'd fuck any guy who asked for it!"

Naomi practically screamed in frustration. "If you want me to like you, just tell me to once I'm under and I will!"

"That's--that's just wrong!" Dan really hated himself for being so ethical. "I can't do that to you!"

Naomi took a long, deep, shuddery breath. Slowly, with deliberate and forced calm, she said, "Look, Dan. Hypnosis isn't magic. If it was, I would never have dumped Michael. You can tell me to trust you, you can tell me to like you, and I will. But it won't stick unless you're really trustworthy and likeable. And it kind of sounds like you are, and if we get out of this, I think I'd like to find out, but I promise, if I wind up really liking you, it won't be because you brainwashed me. So go ahead and tell me what to do. It'll be alright."

"You're sure?" he asked.

"Please." He could hear the urgency in her voice.

Dan took a deep breath. "Sour apple ice cream," he said.

Naomi slumped up against him. He could feel the warmth of her body, pressing against his own, and his cock came to attention almost within seconds. He reached up and gently stroked Naomi's breasts through her clothes, hearing her mew softly in pleasure as a result.

"Naomi," he said, giving his decent side one last chance, "when you said all that, were you just telling me what I wanted to hear so I'd put you under again?" He knew she couldn't lie, not when she was like this.

"no," she said.

"Good enough for me," he said, unzipping his pants. His cock sprang out, feeling harder than it had ever felt in his life, and he didn't even tell Naomi to strip naked, he just felt under her skirt and pulled her panties off. "Get on top of me," he husked out.

"i will get on top of you," Naomi said, and he heard the arousal in her voice and felt her warmth pressing against his body as she straddled him. He guided himself into her, and they quickly found a rhythm as she rode him, slowly at first, then with increasing vigor as her breathing speeded up.

"Yes," he said, "that's it, Naomi, you like this, oh, you like sex with me, you like the way it feels, you're..." He gasped. "You're so happy you trusted me, so happy you told me that trigger, it feels so good, you know you'll want to do this again, ohhh..." He reached up, slid his hands under her shirt, and fondled her breasts. Her nipples were stiff as they rubbed against the fabric, against his fingers, and she let out a low, animalistic moan, and he felt her pussy clench against his, and he was sure she'd just come, and he was so close to the edge, but he wanted to hold it in just a little bit longer...

Then the lights flickered back on, and he saw the dreamy, peaceful expression on her face as she rode his cock, and that was all it took. He came with an explosive gasp, and the med student part of him really hoped Naomi was on the pill, because it felt like he'd just had the hardest orgasm of his life.

Then it hit him. The lights were back on! Which meant that..."Wake up, Naomi!" he shouted frantically, pulling her off of him and trying to get his pants back on.

"Huhwha?" she said, the combination of trance and orgasm leaving her just a little sluggish. She looked up, blinking against the sudden brightness. "The lights are back," she said.

Dan finished zipping himself up just as the elevator started to move again, and helped Naomi to her feet. "Yikes," he said. "Can you imagine if that had happened just a few minutes earlier?" The elevator dinged, and the doors slid open to reveal several med students. "That would have been a little..." His gaze traveled down to the floor at the same time as Naomi's, and several of the small crowd of onlookers. They all saw Naomi's panties, still lying where he'd discarded them. "...embarrassing."

Naomi scooped up her panties and gave Dan a kiss on the lips. "Not to me," she said, winking. "Meet you in the lobby after work!" She stepped out of the elevator, rounded the corner, and was gone.

Dan looked at the other students. They looked at him. Dan was distinctly aware that he couldn't get the big, goofy grin off of his face. "Um...going up?" he said.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,742 Followers