Love Letter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers

'What do you want, though, mom?' Anthony asked.

'Oh I don't know...'

'Lacy Knickers, Oregon?' That made her laugh.

'Please, I am Lacy Knickers, Oregon, in case you missed it.'

'I couldn't exactly miss you hanging around my bedroom in your tiny panties, mom,' he said with a smirk, and then cracking immediately beneath her testing glare, 'not that there was anything wrong with that...'

'It's just that you prefer no knickers,' she retorted wickedly. Anthony blushed, and didn't deny it.

'Seems you saw more than I did this morning,' Anthony recalled. Then it was Maddie's turn to blush, but it was more a hot flush, followed by a brief silence.

'Not that I'm complaining either...'

She's going to drive me mad, he thought, picking up the speed and winding back the homeward miles. Maybe it was that he was eager to not have to concentrate on the road anymore, but Anthony was looking forward to getting back to those home comforts, but it seemed to be that whatever seemed to be in the air between he and his mother also belonged there too. He was beginning to sense it tangibly now.

And soon Maddie came out with another pearl of the unexpected.

'Did you ever think about whether it would have been weird if we'd had sex?'

'No,' said an anxious Anthony. 'I'd never thought about it too hard.'

'I'm your mom, you're my son,' Maddie weighed up the reality, 'and you'd not let that bother you? You're really attracted to your mom that way?'

'I only cared about making you happy,' he replied.

'Me too,' she assured. 'You seem okay talking about it now,' she noted. Anthony nodded.

'You think a lot about it too,' he observed.

'I do, a lot,' she admitted. 'I'm quite comfortable with it all now really. Though I don't know what that means.'

'You are? Is that a good thing?' Anthony asked. There was a long pause...

'Judging by how wet it makes me?'

Of all the things Anthony's mom chose to share, there was no avoiding this. And there was no way he could have prepared for it either. One moment growing tired behind the wheel, now he was jolted suddenly alive, and bolt upright in his seat, his heart rapid-firing.

'How long 'til we get home?' Maddie asked her son as he gripped the steering wheel tight.

'About fifteen minutes...'

'When we get back, do you want to find out just how wet this is making me right now?'

One word escaped her son's lips then, one dry and breathless, 'yeah!'

Maddie nodded too, accepting what was now an unavoidable certainty. It had to happen. She couldn't take it anymore; neither of them could.

11

She never imagined it would come to this - never imagined she could let it, let alone to steer their relationship in this direction. Those fifteen minutes home were the most tense and surreal of her life, and the silence between them spoke louder than words. When they got home, though, she was far from changing her mind. She was on fire, burning from the pit of her belly like a furnace had been stoked.

And when she swung one leg out of the open car door, followed by the other, and walked toward the house, she could feel her extreme upper thighs slipping and sliding together, slick with arousal. There would be no resistance, not from her mind and not from her body.

Maddie made for the front door, careful to make sure that her son was close behind, and turned to smile as if to reassure him. It was okay, and it was going to be okay. She wanted this as much as he did, though more if that was now possible.

Fishing out her key and sliding it carefully into the lock, she took her sweet time, marvelling at just how strange it all seemed, and yet how casual. She felt his heat over her shoulder, Anthony's hot breath radiating down her neck, as he stood over her and composed himself in the silence.

'Are you hard?' she almost whispered, turning the key. Heavily he continued to breathe.

'Impossibly,' came the reserved reply. Maddie let out a little moan, barely audible enough for him to notice, but he did, and he couldn't believe his ears. Now they were indoors, with the door closed behind them and his mother turned on the light, to dispel the night's early shadows. Her eyes in the dim light of the hallway were no less intense as she studied the boy who had fallen so hopelessly for her all those years ago.

Now she was ready. Now it was right. Or maybe now she was just too horny fantasising about it that he was the only one who was going to sate her darkening lust.

'I can't stop thinking about riding you,' she gasped, making her way cautiously back to him at the foot of the stairs. Head tilted so she could retain eye-contact with Anthony, her hand went to the crotch of his pants where she could feel in the palm of her hand, the hot hard mound of his desire for her; the thing she was talking about riding.

Flinching at first, but only by physical reaction, Anthony couldn't believe that this was really happening. Now his own mother was rubbing her hand up and down his length through his pants, telling him these things all the while, and it was a wonder he hadn't burnt out on adrenaline already. He wanted her so badly, more so that he now knew the feeling was undeniably mutual, and yet he was afraid to touch her that way.

'I can't get it out of my mind,' she went on.

'Do you want it out of your mind so bad?'

'No,' she replied quickly enough. 'Do you want to do this in my bed?' Maddie asked. 'You really need to feel with this thing just how hot and wet your mother is.'

'Yes I do,' Anthony answered both, escorting her up the stairs. And Maddie wasted no time. Climbing each step she began loosening her clothes, as if casually headed for a quick shower. She could have done with one of those by that point - a cold, sobering shower - but what was coming to her would have her shivering and gasping all the same.

Behind her Anthony was somewhere between helping her out of her clothes and unfastening his own. A shoe audibly tumbled to the bottom of the stairs, followed by another, and by the time they'd crossed that next line, the threshold to her room and to her bed, both of them were in their undergarments and moving for each other.

'Give your mom a hug,' she beckoned, opening her arms to him, in nothing but those tantalising shorts and a matching bra. Anthony was already breathless with the excitement of it all, but managed to control his own deep trembling.

Realising the absurdity of her motherly command, as she meant to have sex with her son, not just to steal a casual gesture of love, Maddie saw his impressive erection straining to be free of his shorts and mashed her pelvis into his as she melted into his heated body.

'Can I have a kiss too?' she asked as if it might have been too much. That humoured her too. As if a kiss would be out of the question when her soaking pussy was about to be invaded by that thick hard thing now pressing into her stomach.

Anthony was more than aware of her wetness now, his hand daring to roam from her bare hips down her abdomen and over the crotch of her lace-thin panties - hot and wet, just as the forecast predicted, and starving for adventure.

And of course he didn't have a problem granting his mother a kiss, at first dutifully, then a little more lovingly, and again and again. Maddie licked her lips, breathed and nodded, and, 'let's not waste any more time shall we?'

12

So damn long! So damn long starved of the real thing and now here she was, ready to swallow it whole with her dripping wet womanhood. And these intense feelings mingling with fear, excitement and apprehension - one more line to cross - the intensity of her arousal now wouldn't let her back out, away from what they were about to do!

Straddling her son's hips, Maddie reached around and tugged down the crotch of his shorts, letting his thick, hot hardness free and then yanking the crotch of her own panties aside to take him.

'I don't know how long this will last,' she moaned. 'It's been a very long time, but this needs to happen now. It just needs to happen, okay?'

Anthony nodded, eyes stricken with wonder and uncertainty, and wanted to tell her that he felt the same. For what they were about to do, he wasn't so sure he could last five seconds.

'Slow,' he said, grabbing her by the waist as she took him in her comparatively small hand and lined him up with her prominent and fleshy glistening wet lips.

Eight inches he was, and standing perfectly straight at attention, with the foreskin slid back so that his glans stood exposed and so sensitive against the opening to his mother's pink love canal.

'Sensitive are we?' she teased as he flinched against her heat and let out a gasp.

'Just a little,' he laughed and she winked appreciatively.

'Baby makes two. It'll be okay,' she assured and gyrated in circles, her labia coaxing him wetly. And then, 'I'm going to take you in now, okay?'

Anthony could only nod, and stare wild-eyed as his mother's pussy sunk down over every rigid inch. Gripping her tight, he braced himself, feeling her yield with such ease.

'JEEEE-SUSS CHRIST!' Antony groaned as she plunged down and swallowed him whole. She was not wrong about just how wet she was. Despite her delicious tightness, Maddie might as well have melted right onto his rock hard cock before grinding to a halt and biting her lip.

'Mmhhhff,' she sighed.

'Are you okay, mom?' he asked.

And now in Maddie's mind another huge line had just been crossed and both terrified out of her mind and turned on beyond belief, she looked down on her son with disbelief. 'Are you?' he could only nod as his cock twitched strongly within her depths. With that, Maddie began to ride her son slowly, getting to grips with his length, wrapping her head around the situation still, and trying to recall those old moves reserved for that special men in her life that never came to be.

'I told you I was wet, didn't I?' she asked as her sopping pussy squelched and squirted around his girth.

'I just can't believe any of this right now,' Anthony blurted, guiding her hip movements, otherwise helpless to do anything but let her slide up and down on his tool. All the while his mother rode a little faster, milking him, sucking the life out of him - twitching and pulsating with him!

Grabbing hold of the headboard to her bed, Maddie leaned into her son and began to grind harder, changing the angle to hit that deep little sweet spot. As if her insides weren't being churned up enough thinking about how wrong, how morally fucked, this whole situation was.

Now they were face to face, eye to eye and she was whispering in his ear about how his hands on her ass would really top the moment off. Anything she wished - Anthony cradled her with both hands and coaxed her every back and forth motion, blissfully lost in their incestuous fucking and the feel of her soft body pressed up against his.

They were getting hotter and heavier, Maddie somehow still getting wetter - or was it that he was just taking a sustained soaking as she rained dripping lubrication all over the bed. Heavy breathing, mouths to ears, the mother/son dynamic became lost somewhere in the heat, and soon they were kissing tongue to tongue, groaning into each others' mouths.

And Maddie was coming so hard, and it was a long time coming, impaled on her son's cock and helpless to the feeling. She wondered then what it would feel like to be swimming by the back teeth with gallons of his seed, like a honeymoon bride.

'Is this what you wanted? Is this what you wanted?' she kept gasping uncontrollably into his ear. 'I wanted this too much,' she confessed, 'for years I wanted you in bed with me, the way you wrote to me; it feels so fucking good, doesn't it?'

'Mom, I'm going to come in you,' Anthony warned, having lost control of his feelings a long time ago. And he was surprised to hear his mother now laughing in his ear as she plunged mercilessly up and down his straining length.

'You calling me mom is fucking turning me on,' she said. 'Is that fucked up, all things considered?'

'I'm serious,' Anthony warned, but also began to laugh.

'Hold that thought,' a breathless Maddie paused and then finally retracted, shivering, from her son's soaking hard cock. Rolling over beside him, onto her back, Maddie lifted her legs into the air and almost tore off her panties, leaving herself wide open for the taking.

'Take your shorts off, lover,' she said with the beckoning curl of a finger, and Anthony was quick to please her, and then again as he positioned himself at the opening to her burning sex once again, ready to continue their lovemaking.

Now her son was nothing but bare flesh, hot to the touch, perspiring and so hard. Maddie's gut welled up at the promise of having him back inside her and it was then that she knew she was hooked.

'You know,' she considered, not that she had to try too hard, 'it would feel nice if you came inside me, if you really wanted to, that is?!'

Anthony paused, stared at her uncertainly. But then he didn't need to be asked twice. With a guttural moan they were coupled together again, sliding and clicking, a mess of limbs. Now it was his ass in her hands and she couldn't have tried any harder to stuff him in deep, because now she just wanted to be ruined.

But her son was of another mind, and of course she knew why. His lifelong dream, his fantasy come true - and ultimately theirs shared - like in the love letter he wrote, now he was free to make love to her, his mother, and soon submitting, Maddie decided that the loving was good.

Caressing her slippery wet depths, again his lips touched hers, her hands in his hair, her tongue tantalised his. And as they moved effortlessly together, fizzling sensitively with the electrifying pleasure of heightened stimulation, she opened up further to him, her legs wrapping gently around him.

It felt right. To the both of them it felt natural as anything, and as their synchronised movements made a steady rhythm for their kissing, chemistry played its part and glued them hopelessly together in love.

That letter, she thought! I'm glad I kept it!

Again, parting her lips from his, Maddie moved her mouth to his ear and whispered one last thing Anthony would be left wondering from whence it came. She could never fail to catch him off guard, to take him by surprise and to leave him wondering, and speechless.

'Are you close to coming?' she asked.

'Very,' he gasped.

'Are you going to come inside me?'

'Yes,' he gasped. And he was close, so close that his balls were all but retreating; his cock rock hard, raw and straining.

'Are you going to slide deep into your mother's cervix and fill up my womb when you do?' she asked, bucking her hips to meet his ragged movements. She could feel him growing with every last thrust, stretching her wider. The temptation to let her climax loose was too much to bear.

But that wasn't it, not the thing that would leave him speechless, because he was getting harder, closer, deeper as the suggestion proposed. Anthony was now sliding home fit to burst inside his mother.

'If you stayed after all, and you continued to fuck your mother like you're doing now,' she moaned, 'I'm going to end up wanting your babies, you know.'

The bed ceased to rock, Anthony staring in disbelief, and though still buried deep inside her, he now lay perfectly still. Of all the things to hit him over the head with, why not a piano from a third storey window?

Maddie froze too, as if trapped in time - waiting for a reaction other than the dumbstruck look currently plastered across his flushed red face. He came fast and furious twenty seconds later, asking when she wanted him to move back in, and that was the beginning of Maddie's sex-life, and love affair, with her own son...

Funny what a young boy's foolish little love letter can do when a girl takes some time to think about it!

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers