Love, Lust & Family Pt. 02: Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse also had a big cock. It was definitely bigger than mine and a bit thicker too. I was surprised that the sight of his naked body added to my excitement and my pants were hiding my own erection.

Sam approached Jesse and straddled his hips with her knees on either side of his body. Jesse ran his hands up her thighs and squeezed, his hands firmly rested above her hips. Sam took ahold of Jesse's face with her hands on his cheeks and the two began to kiss passionately. These two were clearly turned on by each other and perhaps also by performing for an audience.

As they continued to kiss Sam began to move her hips. Her wet cunt attempting to locate Jesse's upright cock. From where I was sitting I had a full view of her sexy ass and could see the base of Jesse's cock and his only slightly hairy balls. The two stopped kissing and Sam flung her head back. Her pussy had just been penetrated by Jesse's thick cock.

Jesse leant back again, resting on his elbows, nearly laying down completely on the bed. I looked at him. He was a passionate lover. His eyes locked on Samantha. He was breathing heavily.

"That's good sexy" he whispered with a sultry voice through his heavy breathing.

Sam ran her fingers up into her hair, resting her hands on top of her head as she began to thrust her hips firmly up and down Jesse's hard shaft.

She began to make small moans of pleasure. She was a wonderful sight. Her ass looked incredible as it would tense with every forward thrust showing just how tight her glutes were before she would rock back and her ass would go into its plump round shape again. Watching her ride cock showed off the perfect balance of how toned yet how thick her booty was.

She twisted her body enough to look back at me. "You like what you see big boy?"

I nodded responding, "You look amazing."

"Is that a hard cock I see in those pants?" She said raising an eyebrow and smiling.

"You can't blame me can you?" I was finding out that watching was as much as a turn on as being involved.

"You may as well get involved" Sam remarked as she climbed off Jesse's cock before leaning over to kiss him on the lips. "Well done stud." She playfully said to Jesse.

Seeing her bend over, naked, in front of me nearly had the zipper of my pants exploding as my dick throbbed.

Sam climbed onto the bed and got on all fours in doggy style position facing towards me. "Jes, you take me from behind, I'm gonna suck Josh."

I stood and moved towards the bed. As Jesse got into position behind Sam I removed my shirt and dropped my pants. Here I was, naked about to be involved in my first guy-guy-girl threesome.

This was actually my first threesome. While I'd fucked Eve and Mariah with Sam around, she'd never been involved.

Kneeling on the bed behind Sam, Jesse began to slowly pound her from behind.

"You're gonna have to bring that thing over here" she said looking up at me with a smile that showed she was feeling frisky.

Standing beside the bed I put my cock into her mouth. In doggy style she was limited in how she could move her head and I began to slowly thrust back and forward in rhythm with her.

My passion was raging as Samantha pleasured my dick with her tongue wildly caressing my head and shaft.

I placed my hand in Samantha's hair and looked up to see Jesse looking at us. His eyes were gentle. He looked as though he was in a state of euphoria. He looked so strong and masculine as he pounded into Sam's ass with increasing force.

Sam stopped sucking me and she began to moan. I stood back and watched. I took a hold of my cock and slowly pulled myself as I watched the two of them fucking.

She leant back and Jesse went with her. Jesse was now sitting, propping himself up with his hands, and with his legs extended in front of him. Sam climbed on his dick in reverse cowgirl facing me. I had a full view of her engorged pussy as she rode up and down Jesse's cock. She gestured for me to come forward onto the bed.

I crawled up towards them. I kneeled between Jesse's legs as Sam reached out and took a hold of my cock. She leant her head forward and we began to kiss. With my eyes closed we kissed passionately. Our tongues lashing one another. When it crossed my mind that moments before her tongue was licking Jesse's dick I was excited by the thought of it.

As we continued to kiss Sam was jerking me off. I reciprocated the favour and began to massage her clitoris. My two fingers just millimeters from Jesse's shaft.

Jesse began to moan more intensely. You could sense he was building towards climax. With one hand still pulling me off I felt Samantha's other hand run over my fingers and she began to fondle Jesse's balls.

Now Samantha was moaning loudly. And I mean loudly. The whole house could probably hear her.

"Harder Josh. Press harder." I responded as demanded. She was clearly enjoying my playing with her clit.

Jesse let out one long protracted moan. He'd cum. It was then I noticed I'd had my hand rested on his leg. It added to my arousal that I'd been touching him as he cum. I thought to myself threesomes were something I could get used too.

Samantha took her hand that had been playing with Jesse's balls and began squeezing her tits. The tempo of her body increased and she was now riding up and down Jesse's cock quickly and aggressively. We stopped kissing and I leant back to take it all in.

Sam stopped pulling my dick and now had both hands squeezing her breasts. Her moaning continued loudly until she suddenly slowed her pace. Sitting down hard on Jesse's cock. She moved in an action that was more grinding her hips against his than moving up and down.

Her face contorted in a way that was beautifully ugly. She was having an orgasm just moments after her brother. Her moaning had gone dead silent, her mouth still open as if someone had put her on mute. Her facial expression relaxed and she breathed slowly and deeply. Before opening her eyes and smiling at me.

"Fuck, you two did a good job"' she said amidst deep breaths, "That was incredible."

Jesse had a little chuckle behind her. "It was all you sweety" he responded.

"Let me finish you off Josh" Sam said as she climbed off Jesse cock. His dick had gone softer but was still erect, glistening with a mixture of both of their juices.

Leaning forward on her knees Samantha began to suck my cock once again. My dick responded with a jolt of pleasure at every lash of her tongue over the tip of my cock. Jesse moved around and sat on the bed beside Sam. He began to run his fingers up and down her back. It was a tender, loving gesture in sharp contrast to the raunchiness of the moment.

I placed my hand again on her head and sank my fingers into her thick black hair. I was looking at nothing in particular, focusing purely on my pleasure. But I gazed over to Jesse. I looked at him unabashed. I was checking him out and with the ecstasy of the moment I didn't give a fuck who knew I was looking at another man. His thick dick was now flaccid but it turned me on to see it. Even soft it was impressively large.

Jesse noticed me looking at him and gave me a pleasant smile. Jesse wasn't as wild as Sam but he was comfortable with himself and confident with his sexuality. He ran his hand up Sam's back and onto my hand. The hairs on my body stood up at the feel of his touch. His fingers ran gently up my forearm, back down again and down the length of Sam's back to the top of her ass.

He ran his hand up her back again and once again over my hand and up my forearm. I was breathing deeply. I could feel my pleasure building towards orgasm. Jesse continued to stroke my arm and Sam's back as she sucked me.

"Keep going babe." I uttered out while trying to take in a breath. I'd always called Mariah babe but never Sam. The ecstasy of the moment was clouding my usual judgement.

"I'm so close." I was encouraging Sam to keep her tempo. I knew that any moment I'd blow my load in her mouth.

The pleasure of her blow job along with the energy of Jesse's affection had me at an all time high of sexual excitement. Sam's lips went up and down my cock and before I knew it a sensation was building through my whole body.

I could feel my orgasm coming when Jesse slid a little closer to me as he ran his hand beyond Samantha's back and beyond my forearm up around my shoulder. With all the pleasure of Sam's blowjob I could barely comprehend that Jesse now had one arm around me and the other stroking Sam's back.

With the sensations of Jesse's skin on mine and the sight Samantha's incredible body perched before me I hit bliss. My cock exploded a massive squirt of cum into Sam's mouth. She continued to suck me moving up and down the shaft, a few more explosions into her mouth.

I moaned with pleasure. Sam sat up kneeling on the bed. Her lips we pursed close. Her mouth full of my cum. She wiggled over towards the two of us. We were all sitting on the bed.

A massive grin came across Samantha's face, her lips were together, not showing her teeth. She looked at Jesse. She looked at me. She looked back to Jesse. She leant in towards him, it's then when it occurred to me, she still had a mouth full of my cum. Whether or not Jesse knew it I'm not sure, but the two of them began kissing right in front of me. Their mouths opening. Tongues entangling with one another. If it wasn't for the fact that I'd just blown my load I'm sure I'd have started going erect again watching these two passionately kissing.

Finally the two broke away from one another. Sam sitting back and had a little giggle.

Jesse sitting there had a perplexed look on my face, "was that what I think it was?"

"It seemed like you were kind of into him." Sam responded.

"Tastes good." Jesse had a little laugh as he coyly looked at me.

"You two are crazy." I said, giggling. I felt a little embarrassed that Jesse and I had been touching one another, but Sam put me at ease with her playfulness.

"You love it Josh, I know you do." Sam said as she stood up and began pulling on a pair of panties. "Want to stay the night with us?"

"I better head back to Mariah."

I stood up and began dressing myself. Jesse was lying naked on the bed and Sam wearing only her panties was jumping back in bed. She wiggled over to Jesse, lay her head on his chest and rested beside him. It was a cuddly gentle side of Sam I hadn't seen much of.

"Have a fun night you two." I said as I turned and walked back to my room.

I was so full of excitement and disbelief that I'd just had such a sensual experience. To watch the twins fucking. To receive a blow job from Sam while Jesse fucked her from behind. To have felt Jesse's tender touch. To having been aroused by the sight of Jesse's body. It was something completely new and entirely incredible.

I crept into bed, Mariah already fast asleep. What else would this family lead me to explore?

12