Love, Lust, and Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started again in a few minutes and this time he did me doggie style. I love it that way and I gave up a second climax in just a few minutes. He followed soon after and again we rested but this time he pulled free of me. I held his fluid cock and fell asleep with it in my hand. It was morning when I awoke. I stumbled to the bathroom and slipped on my panties and bra. Denny was sitting in shorts at the kitchen table smiling at me. I smiled back and said Good morning. He stood and poured me coffee. I sat across from him. I told him I was a little upset because I did not know how my boys would react to my staying out all night. He reached across the table and patted my hand. He said he thought the boys were adults and would understand. I was not so sure. After all I missed our afternoon delight or what I thought would have been one hell of a afternoon delight. I was looking at Denny and feeling very special and was wondering if it was love. But at the same time I was thinking of two boys, my sons with two cocks for me. I though of Norman wanting to fuck me in the ass as his brother had done the night before. Then I thought of my very sexy son Bryan and how forceful he is. I thought he would want me to suck him off at the same time. I thought I would like that too.

Denny was talking but I was off with my sons screwing my brains out. Then I heard him say, would I like to go for a ride? I looked up as he went on “Let’s go to the beach for a few days?”

“Denny, before this goes any farther I must be honest with you. I have been seeing someone else. But it is different, it is just lust. With you I feel a deeper relationship. I hope you will understand.” I told him.
He smiled and said he thought he did. He said he knew the difference between lust and love. He said he knew that pure lust can be very powerful and highly enjoyable. So yes he did understand. He said he can understand a woman wanting the highly exciting and erotic feeling of fucking for fun. He said maybe he even understood it too well. He said he even wanted that kind of relationship some times. He said maybe there was a way we could share this lustful relationship and still have what we are beginning to feel for one another.

His words made sense if it were just another man. But would he understand if I told him I was fucking my sons and loving every minute of it. I really wanted to keep seeing him and yet I did not want to give up the erotic feeling of the taboo of incest. Fucking my sons was so highly erotic and exciting just the thought of it damn near made me climax. When I see Bryon’s cock and when I look up into his eyes as I suck his cock deep in my mouth. God all mighty my whole body shutters with excitement. But how can I have both? There is no way I can have it all. Not unless all my men know of each other. I kind of thought the boys might understand that I wanted to keep seeing Denny but would Denny understand my uncontrolled passion for my own sons. So I said “Denny, I really want to see you again. But I know I can not stay away from this other lustful relationship.” He smiled and said “Well Honey, I have strong feeling for you and that will not change even if I know you are screwing around. So as I see it the only thing we can do is let me join you in your lust and see what happens.” I wanted to kiss him for his open mindedness and understanding. He was smiling and I got the feeling that maybe he knew about my lustful incest relationship with my sons.

Denny took me home, the boys were out so he kissed me at the door and left. I was still thinking of how special he made me feel when the boys came in the back door.

Byron smiled and said “Hi, Mom glad to see you decided to come home.” I said “I do have a life you know?” He smiled and said I got your life right here as he made a gesture of grabbing his cock. I flipped him a bird and told him if he wanted any more of this and I patted my ass he will treat me with more respect. Both boys laughed and I could see they wanted to know more about my evening. But I turned and went to my bedroom. I jumped in the shower, took a douche working the spray nozzle well up into my pussy. With a towel around my wet hair I came into the bedroom to find both boys nude waiting on the bed. Bryon was shaking his lovely erection at me while Norman just slowly stroked his fine cock. “You boys are so bad. I should make you go away with out any more sex.” I said in a weak and wavering voice.
The sight of those strong hard cocks made me weak kneed. My feet shuffled across the carpet slowly. Norman had his head to the foot of the bed and Bryon had his to the top. I was not sure what they had in mind but I knew I wanted Norman to be the first to get some of my clean eager pussy. So I go between them with my head dropping into Bryon’s lap.

My mouth no sooner encased Bryon’s iron cock when Norman wiggled his mouth up between my legs and rammed his tongue into my pussy. We three were twisted and entwined in a wild oral sex game. Bryon said he did not want to cum in my mouth and I really did not want to cum by Norman’s tongue. So I wiggled away and told Bryon to lie on his back. He did and I quickly straddled him taking his cock deep in my pussy. I turned to tell Norman want I wanted but he was already getting well up behind me. He saw that my pussy was taken so he aimed his lovely cock at my rose bud entrance.

Norman slowly pushed his way into me. I felt filled up with love and enormous cocks. My sons worked together slowly first one cock in and one out then one in and one out. Never in my life had I felt so alive and so aroused. Then the boys started to work together filing me at the same time. Two cock in and two out it was the most wonderful feeling I cried and yelled for them to fuck me, fuck me hard. Cum in me fill me up with their cum. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I cried. Bryon said “Shit I am going to cum.” Norman only let out a low moan as he discharged into my behind. I felt so crazy I screamed and felt it build like a storm. Then I let go with a pulsating of my muscles forcing the cream out of me. I jerked and quivered till I could no longer move. I fell flat on Bryon letting my soul flow out of me. When I woke I was covered with a sheet. The house was still and dark. I hurt while at the same time I knew I had just had the loving of a life time. My sons, my loving sons had screwed me together and had driven me up the wall, across the great divide and down into a valley of love and lust. This may not last forever but it will do for now. I knew I loved Denny and wanted him to be I my life but I also knew I would never let the love of my sons go.

Tomorrow I would call Denny and invite him over for an evening with me and my sons.

I love you all….

Honey

12