Love Me... Love My Dogs

Story Info
Young neighbour walks dogs, heals heart, and opens legs.
12.9k words
4.78
245.7k
294

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters are over eighteen.

Politely phrased feedback or comments, both positive and negative, are welcome, and please don't forget to vote when you're done.

********************

My wife, or rather my ex-wife, had started out our marriage as an athletic, sexy little thing, with dirty blonde hair and a nice set of D-cups that she delighted in showing off. By the time things ended for us, twenty-six years later, she was a frumpy, pear-shaped middle-aged woman who wasn't interested in sex.

Perhaps I should rephrase that... she wasn't interested in sex with me. Little did I know that while we were supposedly working on saving our marriage, she was really working on her exit strategy, having jumped into bed with some guy at her job.

At least her guilt was good for something, as she didn't even ask for anything. Her fair share of the joint account, of course, but no alimony, and no claim on the house. She just cut the ties and left. No contest.

I handled the breakup well, which is to say, not well at all, lost in denial and buried in my work. I didn't even look for replacement female companionship, totally focusing on my business, which had the effect of making that business more successful quite quickly. After about three years of single-minded obsession, I grew tired of coming home to the same house, full of the same bad memories, and the same emptiness.

I bought a dog... actually two, from the same litter. They needed my attention at home a bit more, which made me yearn for a change of scene. Thus, the house went up for sale, selling quickly, and now putting a deadline on our... I had begun to think of the puppies and myself as a family, again... relocation plans.

Before long, a nice home in a quiet, wooded neighbourhood presented itself. Bigger, with a well fenced yard and even a pool, it was more home than I needed, but really didn't cost much more than my old one. Besides, maybe... Just maybe... Someday I'd find a woman who might want to spend some time here with me.

The moving truck finally left, having delivered us to our new home. I looked at the sea of boxes, wondering where to start. The dogs made a bee-line towards the front door, just seconds before the bell rang. I went to answer it, opening the door. The dogs bolted out, past the woman standing there, knocking the second person over excitedly.

"Oh my!" the woman gasped. The second person out there was giggling, swamped under a wave of wagging tails.

She introduced herself as Angela, and her daughter, here to welcome me to the neighbourhood with an apple pie. Angela and her husband, Edward, wanted me to know that I was invited to dinner, and she wasn't taking no for an answer. She looked at the dogs, still going crazy with her daughter.

"I guess we know what your canine companions think of the new digs, and new friends," she laughed, "shall we say about seven?"

I agreed, stepping out to rescue her child from my hoard of hounds, who obviously didn't want to be rescued, returning the attention of the dogs happily. Digging through the pile, I found a teenage girl at the bottom. I eventually herded them inside, promised to see Angela and company in a few hours, and waved as they left.

I spent some time getting a few boxes unpacked, even finding a bottle of wine to take with me to dinner next door. At the prescribed time, I picked up the bottle, and the pie, which I hoped they would help me eat for desert. I walked over to their house, and rang the bell.

Christie, the eighteen year old daughter of my new neighbours, answered the door. I couldn't help noticing that she was pear-shaped like my ex had been... except that Christie's pear was upside down, because Christie had a pair. And what a pair.

They say you can tell what a woman will look like when she ages by checking out her Mother at that age. Christie's Mom was very well endowed as well, but her hips were fuller, giving her a classic hourglass figure. Her daughter didn't yet have the lower half to go with the spectacular chest, still projecting a bit of a tom-boy vibe, despite her obvious feminine attributes. Her blonde hair was short, her hips and ass narrow and boyish, and she obviously was not yet comfortable with her newly overdeveloped boobs, choosing to try to hide them under baggy sweatshirts. It didn't work, at least in part because she was resting her big tits on the table during dinner. I tried not to look too often, what with her parents sitting at the table as well.

"Your dogs are so cute," Christie giggled. "I love animals. If you ever need anyone to walk them for you, I'm available."

"You know, I was just wondering what I was going to do about them. This place is a bit farther away from my office, so I won't be able to pop home as often. If you're willing to look in on them during the day, I'd be happy to pay you for your time," I said. "They obviously like you already. Why don't you come over to visit tomorrow afternoon, and we'll show you around the house?"

"Okay!" she smiled excitedly.

Dinner was lovely, and my new neighbours were very nice people, but I was exhausted after moving day, so I didn't stay long. My first night in the new house was spent cuddled in bed with a beagle on either side of me, snoring contentedly.

The next afternoon, the doorbell rang, and I let Christie in, unmolested by dogs, this time. They were in the backyard, but came running in soon after she arrived. It was quite warm out, and she had changed from baggy sweatshirt to oversized t-shirt, still trying to camouflage her curves, but still failing. I tried not to gawk at her, keeping my eyes above her neck whenever possible, but she wasn't making it easy, playfully running around the yard with the puppies, causing her own puppies to bounce enticingly. I was working on getting the pool up and functional, distracting myself.

I reached into my pocket, and retrieved a key to the back gate, which I gave to her.

"Here you go," I said, "even if they're inside, they will come out through their door when you call. We'll leave leashes out here for you to use. And," I continued, "once I get the pool working, I want you to feel free to use it, anytime you want. Okay?" As much as I admit that I noticed her big boobs, I wasn't making the offer with any ulterior motives. I wasn't ready for anything like that to happen, yet.

Christie became like a daughter to me, always happy to see me, and such a help with my four-legged kids, especially during that puppy period. The year went on, and summer gave way to fall, which had Christie leaving home for school. I lost my doggie babysitter, but by now, Peabody and Baron were old enough to be alone in the house all day.

***

It was a bright, sunny, late spring day, warmer than usual, and I had decided to take advantage of the perfect weather to take my dogs for a nice long walk on a nearby trail. I'd been here for about a year, now.

I must say, not only were the dogs instrumental in my survival of the divorce, they were great for meeting women. Also, great at getting me a peek down more tops than I can count. Every time we'd bump into some woman on a walk, she would want to say hello to them. Beagles are pretty cute, and have a great personality, but they're relatively small dogs, so the women invariably bent over to pet them. Bingo! The real trick was not getting caught taking a peek.

We were on our way home, nearing the end of our driveway, when I looked up to see a stunning young woman walking our way. Tall, slender but curvy, with shoulder length blonde hair and very large boobs, she had me hoping she was a dog lover. As we drew closer, the dogs grew more excited, straining at their leashes, eager to meet her. Now within a few steps, she smiled, stepped to the side, and dropped to one knee on the grass. Suddenly, I had a hyperactive spider on the end of the leash, all eight paws intent on getting to her. They bowled her over.

"Peabody! Baron! No!" I yelled, pulling them back.

"It's okay, Mr. Reynolds..." she giggled, buried under two very affectionate beagles. "Yes! I missed you, too!"

It suddenly occurred to me who this was. I may not have recognized her, but the dogs sure knew her scent.

"Christie? Is that you?" I asked, watching enviously as they pawed at her chest with impunity and licked her face.

"Yes..." she sputtered, "I'm home for a visit!"

I extended my hand to help her, and she took it with her own soft, feminine one, pulling herself up. She finished with a little hop, making her big breasts jiggle, a sight that did not go unnoticed by my peripheral vision, as I was looking at her eyes more closely. She was taller than I remembered.

"Wow!" I gasped, taking in her form. "I didn't recognize you!"

"I know, I know... I went for years hoping I would finally develop, and when I finally did, it all happened very fast. Sometimes I don't recognize myself! Damn growth spurt!" she laughed, twirling in front of me, inviting me to inspect her further. She may have been lacking an ass to compliment her chest before, but she sure had one now, and an extra four or five inches of height had her in the category of 'fashion model tall'. Even her lips looked fuller. She had definitely filled out. I was staring.

She knelt again to pet the dogs, and gave me a view that I would never forget, showing me her deep cleavage. Peabody helped, pawing her, and tugging her shirt down a bit, exposing most of the upper curve of her left breast, and the edge of her bra cup, a pretty pink one. She made no effort to cover up, and I kept looking.

I was enjoying the scene, but began to wonder what she was thinking. She was either unaware, didn't care, or was doing it on purpose. I had just turned fifty, and she was twenty, but part of me hoped she was doing it on purpose. Okay... ALL of me hoped she was doing it on purpose, especially my dick.

"Alright Peabody... paws off my boobs, you pervert!" she giggled, finally pushing the dogs off and standing up. She vigorously brushed at her shirt, to remove any dirty paw prints, shaking her breasts wildly in the process. "Did I get it all?" she asked, pulling her shoulders back more, making her boobs even more prominent.

She had to be flirting. I mean, she was blonde, but no dummy, so she had to know the effect her body had on men. I looked at her chest, unable to decline the invitation to do so.

"Um, no... Just a bit on your... I mean... Under here, on the right..." I stumbled through the words, gesturing to her right breast. She stretched the shirt out with her hand, finally brushing the offending dirt off, but not before giving me another memorable view of her boobs.

"Thanks," she smiled, rivaling the bright sunshine with her beaming beauty. "I'm home for a few weeks, so maybe I'll see you again, Mr. Reynolds." She leaned in and gave me a hug, pressing her huge melons against me briefly.

"Of course," I said. "Don't forget... My pool is your pool," I reminded her, hoping I didn't sound too much like a dirty old man desperate for a chance to ogle a sexy young girl in her swimsuit.

"That actually sounds really good," she laughed, "maybe later. I have to meet someone, now, but it was great to see you again." She waved and walked away. I couldn't help watching her rear end swinging as she strode off, and was still looking when she turned back, catching me. She smiled again, wagged her finger at me, and continued to walk away, now swaying her hips with even more sexiness.

I stood there, transfixed, until I snapped out of my stupor. "Yes, it sure was great to see you again," I muttered to myself, running a mental sideshow of her boobs, lips, ass, and eyes. "Come on boys, let's go home," I said quietly, tugging the leashes in my hand, and limping off down my driveway, trying not to permanently damage the erection that suddenly crowded the crotch of my pants.

Later that afternoon, I was doing the rounds of the backyard, picking up landmines left by the dogs, when I heard a key in the lock of the back gate. It swung open, and Christie stepped in, wearing a robe cover up, and with a towel over her shoulder. She saw me and smiled.

"Hi, Mr. Reynolds!" she chirped happily. "Thanks for letting me use the pool."

It occurred to me that this was the first time I'd ever seen her use the pool. I knew she had done so previously, but always when I was away. I guess she had been reluctant to display herself before, but had become more comfortable with her body now that she had the whole package in place. I wondered what was under the robe.

"I had to borrow one of my Mom's suits," she laughed, answering my unspoken question, "since all my bikinis are at school."

She kicked off her shoes, dropped the towel, and undid the sash on her robe. I was in the far corner of the yard, and she had her back to me as she slid the robe off her shoulders. I swear she paused on purpose, teasing me for another few seconds, before dropping it slowly.

The suit was navy blue, one piece, with a halter style neck that left her back deliciously bare. As one might expect, given it was her Mother's bathing suit, the rear exposure was conservative, fully covering her spectacularly shaped ass, but still allowing her full curves to be seen. Speaking of full curves, when she stretched her arms over her head, I could see the swell of her boobs around the sides of her ribcage. As much as I wanted to see the front view, I was glad she couldn't see me right now, because I was staring, with my mouth hanging open. Pretty much the exact opposite of playing it cool.

She walked gracefully into the shallow end of the pool, still facing away. Her ass moved with sinuous allure, its classic inverted heart shape enhanced by the navy blue fabric that hid it from view. She leaned forward, pushing off the bottom, and swam to the far end of the pool, where she turned to face me. She hung from one hand under the diving board, brushing the wet strands of blonde hair out of her face.

I had regained my composure by now, dumped the dog shit, and got my own shit together, walking back towards her. As I neared, I got a sense for the front of the suit, with a deep, scooped neckline. She released from the diving board and swam back to the shallows. When she sat on the second step, leaning back into the corner, she threatened my cool facade again.

We chatted about stuff... how school was...her friends... blah, blah, blah. The whole time, I couldn't help checking her out, and there was plenty to be checked. Her big tits topped the list, of course, bulging out of the tight confines of the suit. If I had to guess, I'd say she was now bigger than her Mother in the boob department, not that I'd seen her Mother in this state of dress. It was just a guess. As the water evaporated from her suit, it cooled her nipples which started to form abrupt little tents on each breast, much as my dick was doing in my shorts. She initially tried to keep them under control by splashing water on her upper half, but gave up soon enough, and just let them point skyward.

Maybe she saw the bulge in my crotch, and wanted to test her powers further. I don't know, but I do know that her nips were very thick and tall on her huge melons, and I couldn't help my eyes caressing them repeatedly.

She stood, walking slowly up the steps, giving me a little camel toe display, then really surprised me.

"So, how's your love life?" she laughed, sitting in the chair next to mine. Her boobs bounced, punctuating the question.

I was taken aback, but laughed in response. "Pretty much non-existent," I admitted. "I guess I'm not ready yet," I explained, feeling her eyes on me. "How's yours?" I snickered.

She snorted. "I would have to say...pretty much the same... for the same reason, I guess."

She suddenly stood, collected her stuff, and walked toward the gate. When she got there, she turned, catching me watching her ass wiggle for the second time that day.

"Thanks for letting me use the pool," she smiled, and waved her fingertips at me.

"Any time," I replied. With that, she was gone, but the effects of her presence lingered, crowding my crotch for quite some time. I sat there, mulling over my feelings, trying to make sense of them. She was just so damn sexy, gorgeous, arousing... Pick your favourite descriptive, she had it all in spades, but she was only twenty. I was almost... almost... old enough to be her grandfather.

My sleep that night was filled with images of her buxom, yet nubile young body, so near but just out of reach.

***

Perhaps my elevated level of sexual frustration effected my attitude the next day. I was in a bad mood. The whole day, I stewed angrily around the house, furious with my ex-wife, and the world in general. As the day went on, my mood improved marginally, but I was still grumpy. The dogs helped. It's hard to stay angry with their cute faces and goofy personalities running around the house. By bedtime, I was feeling better.

The dogs were what woke me, as they both bolted off the bed, racing down the hall. I heard them go outside.

They'd done this before, of course. It was pretty hard to sneak anything past those noses. Usually they would bellow a few times, then come back in, but this night, they were slow to return. I decided to check on them.

I soon realized why they had stayed out there. They weren't alone. Someone was in the pool... someone they knew.

I stood in the kitchen, watching a very familiar hand reaching up out of the water to pet the dogs. I could just hear her talking to them.

"You guys are such good dogs," she whispered, "but you're going to get me busted. Go on... go back to bed... I just needed to cool off after my date. Go to bed." The really strange part is that they actually listened, eventually wandering back in. My curiosity was piqued, though, so I stayed where I was, peering into the darkness.

There was just enough moonlight to see her as she swam back and forth a few more times. Of course, from my vantage point, I could only see her head, but that changed dramatically before my eyes.

She slowly walked from the neck-deep middle of the pool into the shallow end. As the water dropped lower on her body, it was only seconds before I realized that she wasn't wearing... anything. She paused, with the water just covering her nipples, to wring out her hair.

I was spellbound. Gob smacked. Stunned. I was perhaps twenty-five feet away, hidden in the deep, dark shadows of the kitchen, staring at the dripping wet goddess that silently glided out of my pool. The water level dropped as she moved, dipping lower on her body with each passing foot. There was just enough moonlight to clearly illuminate her smooth, curvaceous form, adorned with droplets that shone like little diamonds on her skin.

The water level dipped below her breasts, and she finally let her arms drop to her sides, revealing her magnificent chest in its full glory for the first time to my appreciative eyes. Soon, the firm, flat muscle of her abdomen came into view, then her hips began to peek out of the rippling surface. A few more steps had the water trickling off the beautifully sculpted curves of her ass, which flexed in a beguiling way as she strode up the stairs onto the deck. At last, the whole of her spectacular body was there to be seen, glistening softly in the moonbeams as she stretched her arms overhead.

My cock was fully erect, and my heart was pounding. Never had I seen anything that took my breath away as completely as Christie had in that instant. I was sure she would simply collect her clothes and vanish into the night, but she had one more surprise in store.

The youthful object of my unacknowledged obsession strolled confidently over to the lounger, and laid back on it, content to dry in the cool night air. I watched tiny wisps of moisture evaporate from her warm, smooth skin, backlit by the single light in the sky. Her perky nipples tightened and stood tall, but she remained in place for several minutes, until her perfect skin was covered by a forest of goosebumps.