Love Me... Love My Dogs Pt. 02

Story Info
John and Christie get very busy.
10.3k words
4.8
84.3k
72

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many readers have asked for more from John and his comely young neighbour, Christie...so here it is.

Of course, all characters are of legal age.

Enjoy, and let me know your thoughts, please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning. Why does it have to start so fucking early? And what's with the bright light? I was a train wreck, and Peabody was licking my face, having jumped up on the bed to tell me it was, in his admittedly biased opinion, time to wake up and give him and his brother their breakfast.

I pushed the dog away. On my other side, something stirred, followed by warm, wet lips on mine... something that hadn't happened in years. Oh yeah! I got laid last night. Several times, actually, hence the fuzzy head. As the fog cleared, I turned to see Christie's pretty eyes looking back at me, a huge smile on her face.

"Good morning, baby," she whispered. "Whew! That was some night!" She closed her eyes and cuddled tighter against my side. Every nerve ending in that area strained to absorb the sensation of her big, soft tits pressed close. "You're very good at this sex thing, aren't you?" Another kiss, and a girlish giggle.

"Thank you, and thank YOU, Darling," I grumbled, as coherently as possible. "You are so beautiful!" I tried to sit up, but failed, flopping back beside her. "And deadly."

Christie snickered softly. Her eyes sparkled at me as she sat up without any difficulty.

"Don't you know?" she asked, with a smile.

"You men... You think you run everything, but we women know exactly how to control you. You do our bidding, and we sit back and bat our lashes at you. Then, we suck all the energy out of you, and make you feel grateful for the chance to be with us! You even beg for the chance to be used again!" she laughed. "It's been this way since the dawn of time!" She kissed me once more, and hopped out of bed, looking far too bushy-tailed for my liking. Perhaps what she said was true, a global female conspiracy, like the Matrix, fucking men as a power source. Perhaps she was joking. Or perhaps I was just fucked up.

"I'll feed the dogs, baby... You just rest," she said, her hand roaming farther south to check on my little soldier. He was still asleep. "I think you need something, too, and I'm starving. I'll call you when breakfast is ready."

I watched her sexy, naked ass wiggle out the door, followed by two overly dramatic dogs. I laid my head back, and closed my eyes. Last night had been the most incredible experience of my life, but if I was going to keep up with her, I was going to need some help, or that life would be short. Still, going out while in her arms wasn't such a bad way to end it.

I shook my head... That was just the fatigue talking. We'd had a very athletic evening, and I'd done pretty well, getting her off all four times, which matched the activity level of the last year of my marriage. I was just out of practice, and I'm sure, with Christie as my personal trainer, I'd be back in shape in no time.

I smelled something delicious, coming from the kitchen. I mentally pictured her padding around the room, her big, beautiful breasts jiggling as she cooked. Her long hair shining in the morning sun, she looked more delectable than any meal. The pictures in my head woke my dick.

I made a pit stop in the bathroom, running a comb through my hair, swishing a mouthful of mouthwash, and taking a much needed leak, not necessarily in that order. Satisfied I wouldn't scare my new love interest into retreat, I followed my nose to the kitchen, where I found out my imagination was woefully conservative.

Christie sat quietly, drinking a coffee, under the rapt attention of two beagles. Well, she was naked, and they were both males, so it was easily understood. Rays of brilliant sunlight cast a golden glow throughout the kitchen, but were outshone by her radiant beauty.

My god... I had to have this woman in my life permanently. She was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, and the fact that she seemed to enjoy my company as well made my heart do back flips. I stood silently in the doorway, taking in her incredible body while she relaxed with her drink. Her lips, her eyes...the waves of reddish-blonde curls that tumbled across her shoulders ; she had my complete devotion already, and that's without even bringing her luscious curves into the picture.

She looked up, saw me, and her face erupted in a smile that eclipsed the sunbeams easily.

"I thought you were there," she laughed. "I could feel your eyes on me. I love the way you look at me. So warm. So loving." Her delicate hand put the coffee cup down on the table, and she stood, taking a few steps toward me. "Can I get you a cup of java, or would you prefer something... warmer?" Her eyes flitted down, taking in my erect penis. "Mmmm, breakfast sausage!" she moaned, dropping to her knees before me.

Her perfect, pouty lips parted, and inched down my dick as her mouth consumed me with excruciating gentleness. Her moans of joy resonated through my loins, adding to my own pleasure. I leaned against the door frame and let her please me at her leisure, which is exactly what she did, giving me the most loving blowjob it had ever been my privilege to receive. She stroked, sucked, and licked softly, bringing my lust to a boil with deceptive ease.

"I get the impression you like this," she whispered, stroking my wet shaft while gazing up at me.

"Yeah, you could say that," I replied, my voice trembling. "Much more and you'll get some cream for your coffee."

"Mmmm hmmm," she moaned, already having swallowed me again. Her pace unaltered, she sucked me to the brink within seconds.

"Jesus, Christie... I'm... OH FUCK!" I grunted, detonating in her mouth.

"Mmmm mmmm," she moaned, still stroking my exploding cock. "Mmmm hmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm," she 'said', swallowing my seed gleefully. Finished emptying my balls, she released me, and my quivering legs gave out, letting me slide down the doorway to the floor. She giggled. "Yummy!" she smiled, leaning in for a kiss. There was hardly a trace of my salty discharge on her lips.

She stood, extended her hand, and helped me up, still giddy at her power over me. Guiding me over to one of the chairs, she sat me down, and sat straddling my lap, pressing her luscious breasts into my chest. Her arms around my neck, she kissed me softly.

"I could easily get used to this," she whispered between kisses. "It's a wonderful way to start the day."

"Mmmmm, I agree," I replied. What man doesn't love the feeling of a blowjob in the morning? It feels like...victory. My mind was wandering...did I just paraphrase Robert Duvall? The haze cleared. "I do, however, wonder how your parents would take this. Does your father own a gun?" I joked.

"Yeah, but it only makes small holes," she giggled, without missing a beat. She held her fingers up about an inch apart to illustrate the 'small holes'. I flinched, and she flicked me on the forehead. "I just got your ex-wife out of there, so don't start crowding it with my parents, or I'll have to charge you overtime. Just leave my parents to me." She kissed me again, and I surrendered.

If my brain hadn't been addled by the aftereffects of her oral attention, I would have seen her words as positive. You know, Freud and all that...she didn't even balk at the prospect of being together, and public. This was not just a game to her.

"So, what's for breakfast?" I asked, holding her ass with both hands.

She smiled, and lifted off my lap, sauntering over to push the power button on my air cooker. The gently whirring fan stopped.

"The country style potatoes can wait, as can the bacon, and the eggs, which I hadn't started yet. I have something nice and warm for you already," she whispered, returning. She stepped over my lap and then sat on the edge of the table, laying back gracefully. "The buffet is open."

Pussy for breakfast, in the comfort of my own kitchen!

Christie extended her long, smooth legs, draping them gently over my shoulders, and adjusting her position for comfortable consumption. She peeked through her cleavage at me with that cute, sexy grin on her face, and clarified.

"It's an all you can eat buffet." She put her head back gently.

Her puffy, pouty labia glistened wetly in the sunlight that was flooding the kitchen. I inhaled her scent again, feeling the sweet, intoxicating perfume tickling my nose. Moving closer, I gazed at the soft folds...so smooth and pretty. Shaved, waxed, sugared, or electolyzed...she wasn't just hairless, she was like pink porcelain.

My ex had been a somewhat reluctant recipient of oral stimulation from me ; she thought it was dirty, and that attitude extended to her returning the favour. Shaving never even crossed her mind. A small part of me hoped she was happier with her new guy than she had been with me. I knew I was, and I hoped it would last.

"You're doing a lot of browsing. Don't you see anything you like?" she asked, still playing hostess.

"No, but I do see something I love. I think I'll start with desert," I laughed, planting a soft kiss on the hood of her clit. I heard a soft gasp from above.

"You know, just because I teased you in the past, doesn't mean you should do it too," she said softly. "Revenge is pointless, and childish." Her bum squirmed on the table. "Oh for god's sake, just lick me already!"

"Patience my sweet," I advised, kissing her thighs gently, "I'm just choosing where to start. It is a very appetizing buffet. Maybe I'll try this," I said, dragging my tongue up the right side of her swollen outer labia. A groan. "Mmmm, that is good. I wonder what this tastes like?" I asked, flicking the firm tip across her perineum, and tickling her ass slightly.

"Oh shit! You're so cruel!" she hissed.

"I've always been partial to these," I growled, dipping between her pouty inner lips. Ah yes, that's where the good stuff is... her special sauce...oozing deliciously from inside. I gave her several long, slow licks, from bottom to top, relishing her slightly tangy flavour.

"Uh huh, that's more like it," she moaned, rolling her head from side to side. "Please continue!"

My tongue worked its way as deep into her as I could reach, over and over, searching for the wellspring from which her juices flowed. It was a fountain of youth for me. The more time I spent with her...making love, learning to move on after my divorce, feeling her young spirit surround me...the more it felt as if years of emotional wear and tear were coming off my heart. I may not have been getting physically younger, but I was feeling more impassioned than I ever expected to feel again.

I threw myself into my work, so to speak. The last time I did that, immediately following my divorce, I took a struggling business and set it on the road to the success it still enjoys today. This was much more enjoyable ; I was just trying to give her a most deserved orgasm, a task made easier with her on the table like this. Not as much of a literal pain in the neck.

My tongue went into overdrive... wriggling,, tasting, caressing...every nook, cranny and crevice of her sex. Of course, her clit received a lot of attention, and Christie voiced her appreciation, her moans ringing out in the quiet house.

"Oh John, you do know how to please a woman, you beautiful man!" Her butt was squirming across the table, and I had to drag her back into place several times. Last night had proved that Christie was nothing if not an energetic and enthusiastic lover. Vocal too. "Oh god, oh god, OH GOD, JOHN... YES!... RIGHT THERE! YES! YESSSSS! YESSSSS!"

Her voice cracked as she screeched through her orgasm, and her body arched off the table. Once the wave passed she wilted again, gasping for air and slowly reverting to a less purple colour. I sat back, and smiled.

It was Tuesday morning, and I could look forward to having my luscious new partner in residence for another day and a half, give or take a few hours. There was no need to rush things.

Christie was laying limply, draped like sexy fabric over the table, breathing quietly. I moved around to the side by her head, and leaned closer, kissing her forehead. Her eyes fluttered, and a smile tickled the corners of her pretty mouth.

"That was...wow...that was really...mmmmm...good. Wow. Did you get a look at the driver?" she whispered.

"Driver?" I asked, taking too much pride in having wrecked her with my tongue to follow her drift.

"Of the truck," she giggled, dragging herself up slowly to a sitting position with my help. "The one that hit me!" Her hair was a dishevelled, mangled mess, hanging in front of her face, a la 'cousin Itt' from the Addams family. She blew it aside until I could see her smile again, then combed it back with her fingers. "Whoa. I think I need to lay down for a minute."

I helped her off the table, and let her lean on my shoulder as I shepherded her back to bed, tucking her in.

"Thank you, John," she breathed. "I just need a few minutes, then I can finish cooking breakfast."

"You just rest, honey," I replied, "I'll take care of it." I grabbed my shorts, and headed toward the kitchen.

***

It's not like I didn't know how to cook for myself. It had been over four years since the last meal my ex-wife cooked for me, and I do recall eating a few times during that span. That being said, I really appreciated Christie doing the obligatory domestic thing. I guess even modern women know the way to a man's heart. Several ways actually.

I pushed the button, starting the air cooker again. Out came the pan, the eggs, and the bacon, to complete the meal. A few minutes later, steam and smoke billowing into the range hood signalled that my chef's skills, limited as they were, had resulted in a passably edible breakfast. Two plates were loaded with food, and I made my delivery run.

I rounded the corner into the bedroom, and stopped short. My angel was laying flat on her back, snuggled deep in the covers, looking totally peaceful and at home. Two dogs raised their heads to look at me, then put them back where they had been ; one on Christie's shoulder, the other on her hip. She was asleep, and had obviously been accepted by my personal security forces. The dogs smelled the food and their movements woke her.

"That smells good," she mumbled, still laying with eyes closed. "Is it warm enough to eat outside?"

It was nearly Thanksgiving, but in this part of the country, that didn't necessarily mean cold weather. Indeed, the sun was shining brightly, and had been up long enough to take the chill off the overnight temperatures.

"Probably. Breakie al fresco, it is!" I laughed, balancing the plates to allow me to open the French doors and go out to the table on the deck.

"Good," she answered. "Let me up please," she whispered to the dogs snuggling happily against her. They complied, and she dashed into the bathroom, calling to me over her shoulder as she went, "I'll be out in a minute."

I put the plates on the table, then went back inside to get the coffee and orange juice. By the time I got back, Christie was taking her seat. She had found one of my robes, and her luscious, perfect, delectable...totally fuckable body, was hidden under the thick terrycloth that was big enough to go around her twice.

What the robe couldn't hide was her smile. Just before I sat down, I realized that one thing was missing, and ran inside again, to return a moment later with my own robe, and a small vase, into which I placed a freshly plucked flower.

"Oh, that's so sweet," she giggled. "Thank you, honey."

Honey, I thought, someone else used to call me 'honey', back in the days when we were happy. I like the sound of it, I like the feel of it, and I hope it lasts.

We were both hungry after last night's exertions, so conversation ground to a halt while we stuffed our faces. Once the plates were empty, we sat back to enjoy the sun and the company.

"That's better," she said quietly, patting her tummy.

"Agreed," I replied. "What do you want to do today?"

She was looking out at the yard when I said it, and I saw her fighting back a smile, trying not to laugh. She gave me a sly glance from the corner of her eye.

"Oh, um...I don't know. I'm sure we can think of...um...something." The smile won the battle, and she turned to face me sheepishly. "I like sex...is that bad?"

"Not to me," I laughed, "but I like bad girls. Tell me, baby...were you always this naughty?"

That got a laugh.

"No! I was a geek! When I was a kid, I didn't have many friends, so I buried my nose in books...all sorts of books. The few friends I did have started to develop, and started to get noticed by boys, but I didn't, so I read some more. My confidence was pretty low, and that's when I came across some psychology books, and it caught my eye, and helped me figure out why I felt the way I did. I was still short, skinny, and, um... " she glanced down at her bountiful chest and grinned, "...flat as a board, but I was feeling better."

"So you were a late bloomer?" I asked. "Me too! I was a tall skinny kid, and got picked on a lot. It took years for me to fill out."

"Well, you filled out nicely," she laughed. "I had this late growth spurt, and blam!...boobs, ass, and 6 inches taller!" She leapt to her feet and spun like a ballerina. She had undone the sash on the robe, allowing it to fly open wide, and display the results of that growth spurt to my appreciative eyes again. She giggled happily, and I feasted on the view. She had the body of my dreams.

"Blam, blam, thank you Ma'am!" I laughed, and she smacked me on the arm.

It felt a bit strange talking to her like this. What happened to her within the last two or three years was a distant memory for me, some thirty plus years ago. It pointed out the vast difference in our ages, yet again. I tried not to dwell on it, but I guess it showed on my face. I was jolted back into reality by Christie, sitting gently in my lap, after cinching her robe shut.

"You're thinking again," she whispered. "Care to share?"

"I'm not sure...it's not like I can keep a secret from you, is it?" I laughed. "You always seem to know what's going on before I do."

She waved her fingers in my face, and made a 'wooo, oooo' sound, like she was magical, and laughed. The thing is, to me, she was magical.

"Okay," I relented. "I'm just feeling old, that's all. You're so young, and beautiful...I just want you to be happy, and do what's best for you. I'm not sure that's me."

She looked at me sternly, her displeasure clear.

"Hey, you asked," I said, "I'm just being honest."

"You didn't seem old last night," she said, "all four times! Let me tell you...I was very happy, as you may have noticed."

"Yes, but there is more to life than sex," I laughed. "Jeez, now I sound old!"

Christie kissed me, then sat quietly, contemplating her next words. Finally, she spoke.

"I think we're great together, and when I think about a future with you, all I see is happy times. Is it me that you don't want?" There was a quiver of trepidation in her normally confident voice.

Christie was rubbing off on me. She had taught me more than I could ever tell her, and now I heard her words, loud and clear. Not that many years removed from the skinny, geeky kid with self-esteem issues, those demons were buried, but not dead. How could she possibly think she wasn't desirable? Tall, slender, and possessing curves that most women would kill to own, with an equally attractive face, she was the walking, talking, sucking, fucking embodiment of sex appeal. I would need to make that clear to her.

Perhaps my own emotional fragility was colouring my interpretation of her first comment. I'd heard something similar before, from my ex, and it had fallen apart...but this was a different woman entirely. Despite our age difference, she had admitted to thoughts about a future with me in it, and that she saw happiness there. That fact went straight to my heart, and overpowered my fears. I determined there and then to dismiss the age thing for good. I only hoped that others would be so kind.