Love of Politics Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where should I be when he comes in?" I thought in a panic. " Lounging against the doorway? Sitting over here on the sofa?"

One wall was a huge mirror and I looked at myself critically. I wore a blue dress with white trim and a full skirt with slash pockets. I put my hands in the slash pockets and found myself posing in front of the mirror. I liked the dress. The slash pockets gave me a gracious, leggy, casual, confident look of a woman fully ready to be seduced. I smiled nervously about that thought.

I was nervous about everything. I realized that I was trembling.

I finally got hold of myself and took a deep breath, trying to relax.

When I heard the door rattle, I lost it and ran to meet him there! Not cool, but ....

Mark slipped inside. "Sorry - got lost on the paths," he laughed.

"I'm so nervous I can't believe it. Are you? Do you think .. .. .." My voiced faded, not sure I wanted to ask if he thought we were doing the right thing. Wanting to go ahead, but not wanting to.

"Yes, .. .. my heart is in my throat. But .. .. nervous happy, though."

And then he simply swept me up into his arms and began a long kiss. I leaned back in his arms, my hands behind my back, determined to let my body just be worshipped for a few minutes. My hands found the back of a sofa and I just let him have his way. Mark's hands cupped my face as his lips explored mine softly. I didn't touch him, I just let my body go and he quietly and gently explored me. His tongue searched and found mine. His hands moved slowly from my face down my shoulders and then discovered my breasts. I thrust them into his hands and watched him devour them with his eyes and then press his lips between them in the V of my dress. He left me wanting more as his hands fondled my waist. His head moved back and forth as he continued our kiss. I nibbled his lower lip, then let him press his tongue deeper in my mouth. His hands moved my body in a little rocking movement as he held my waist and sank slowly lower, his lips finally coming away from mine.

His hands were on my hips as he knelt in front of me, looked up into my eyes and then slowly pressed a kiss on my mound through the dress and panties. The silky quality of the dress made it slip sexily over the panties. My hands were still on the back of the couch and I looked down at his big brown eyes. My knees might not have held me if I weren't leaning on the sofa.

Mark moved his hands around my hips and spread his big hands on the cheeks of my bottom, squeezing me, fondling me. I noticed his eyes close for a moment as he sensuously explored me. I love having my bottom fondled. It must be one of my most erogenous zones. I loved the way Mark did it, too. He spent a lot of time teasing his hands back and forth; then he slipped his hands under my dress and continued with his hands on my panties. Then he slipped his hands up under my panties and his hands felt loving and gentle on the globes of my bottom. I shuddered with the sensation and suddenly wished my bottom were a little smaller. What was he going to think when he saw me without clothes?

I lifted my full skirt and put it over his head. He moaned and I could feel his cheek press against my stomach as his hands played under my pink panties. His hands slipped from under the elastic and down my legs, fondling and stroking along to the back of my knees. His lips pressed against my pussy mound and I could feel his mouth moving from one thigh to the other across the firm mound of my pussy. I parted my legs a little further and his hand slipped up my thigh to touch my pussy. I could feel the length of his finger pressing along the crotch of my panty and exploring the fleshy lips of my pussy.

"Am I wet there?" My nervous voice said in a hushed question.

"Mmmmm Hmmmmm!"

"See what you do to me?"

I pulled my dress up and reached for him, leading him into my arms and back to my lips. I spread my legs wider and pulled him closer, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Oh, Mark, that was sweet."

Neither of us wanted to move and we stood in each other's arms pressing against each other. I pulled at his tie and dropped it behind me. I unbuttoned his shirt and slipped my hand inside to feel his chest and squeeze his nipples.'

"At last I have had a good view up your skirt," he said through clenched teeth.

"Well, you've been trying for nine years. I got tired of fighting." I said.

"I don't want to move away from this position but I do need to visit the men's room. Also, maybe I can find something and for you to sip while I continue to drink you."

"I didn't come prepared to entertain strange men. Would you consider lending my your shirt as a nightie?"

"Mmmmmmmm, sounds nice," he murmured against my lips. "But what will I wear?"

"Nothing!" I giggled. "Nothing at all!"

He hurried off down the hallway. My "poufy" pile of pantyhose waited to further entrap him.

He came out of the bathroom with his shirt in his hand but with his suit still on. "Didn't have the nerve. He said, grinning. He looked sexy though, a smooth tanned bare chest under the jacket of an unusually rich shade of medium brown.

The Seduction - First Time Clumsy Partners

He led me to a sofa in front of the fireplace.

"Now where were we? I mean the last time?" he said, smiling at me. I pulled my legs up on the couch and slipped into his arms.

"Like this, I think."

"Mmmmm, yes, but you were letting me see more of you," he laughed, reaching for the buttons of my dress.

As the dress came open, he slipped his hand over my pink lace bra and squeezed me. Our kisses were moist and full of tongues searching each other, trying to get closer and deeper into each other. He turned me so I was lying across his chest, my breasts visible. I thrilled at the way he looked at them, such an excited, hungry look. He slipped his hand under my dress and between my legs. He explored my pussy with his fingertips and urged my legs apart so his hand could cup me in a delicious, comforting caress that made me feel completely secure in his hand. He seemed to be holding my whole body in that one hand. At last, I was relaxed. I moved my pussy against his hand, encouraging the caress. It felt like I was caressing his hand with my mound.

"Oh, you're making me so wet. Sorry."

"OH, god, that is so .. nice .. .. knowing you are that excited." He squeezed me and i moved against him as my lips devoured his a little bit more. "And I'm so glad you are wearing lipstick. I like the taste." His finger slipped past the elastic and touched my clitoris.

"Oh!" I muttered into his lips.

"Your breasts look beautiful like that," he said with a catch in his throat. I looked down to see that my pink bra was pushing curves up for his pleasure.

"Victoria's Secret! " I said. 'You like? I think it's a pretty bra. Last time I was embarrassed that I was wearing sort of tattered underwear, I'm a tramp. Since showing you my undies I've been shopping and replacing things .. .. .. just in case .. .. in case you looked again Am I terrible? I can't believe that I just confessed that to you!" I threw back my head and laughed.

"God, Beth, that is so ... exciting ... hearing that ... is that true? For me?" I nodded and returned to sucking on his lips with enthusiasm.

"It's sexy having you talk to me about your underwear you know.."

"Yes, I guess I know that1" I whispered in his ear, sticking my tongue into the opening and feeling him shudder.

"I want you," he rasped. His finger slipped into my pussy for the first time and I gasped slightly. It was the initial surprise followed by a glow of pleasure that took my breath away for a moment. I pressed against his hand, asking for more.

"Put in another one, Mark." I said quietly, still nibbling his ear. He slipped the second one in and began finger-fucking me gently as I lifted my pelvis to encourage him. 'Oh, .. .. that is nice."

He kissed my neck and then brought us to the brink, his voice tight.

"I want you, Beth." I clutched him closer and rolled my head as I lunged for his lips and delved in for his tongue as I answered his question.

"Just a moment." I murmured, let me take this off." I reached for the light blue shirt on the back of the couch. Mark squeezed my pussy snuggly and continued to stroke his fingers in my wet pussy for a little longer as he sucked on my tongue. He took his fingers out of me at last and sucked my taste from his fingers and then offered me a taste, too. I licked his fingers and then we put our tongues together with eyes closed and tasted together.

"You taste .. so good." he breathed. And then smiled.

I walked toward the bedroom.

"Take it off there, Beth, .. .. please?"

I stopped and took a deep breath and pulled the dress up over my head, slowly unveiling my bottom to him. I folded my arms over the shirt and dress and smiled over my shoulder at him and walked into the bedroom. I put on fresh lipstick and dabbed perfume behind my knees, on the inside of my thighs, between my breasts and behind my ears. I even ran a comb through my hair quickly and looked at myself in panties and bra, adjusting my breasts back into the uplifting cups. I slipped on Mark's shirt, smelling the faint sexiness of his scent. I left the top three buttons open and noticed that he would see a hint of my panties just below the tail of the shirt; I opened the bottom button too. I was as ready as I could be and I leaned forward for one last check in the mirror; looking at the cleavage he would soon be nuzzling.

He smiled his pleasure as I walked toward him and stood in front of him, holding out my hand. He stood up and we danced a few steps, hugging our bodies close I slipped his suit jacket off his bare chest and threw it across the room and snuggled against him as we rocked to the music. Mark's hands slipped down my back and lifted the back of the shirt so he could feel my panties. I pressed my pussy mound against the hard bulge under his pants.

I turned and tugged him toward the bedroom. I caught him looking at my panties once again.

"I can't help it, it's cute!" he protested. Once again I felt the thrill of having him looking at my body with such excitement. I loved making him hot.

I sat on the bed and reached for him. I pressed my hand over the bulge of his cock under the rich fabric of his trousers and just enjoyed the warm roundness of it a moment. Then, looking up at him, I began unzipping his pants and letting them drop down his legs. His jockey shorts tented with his jutting cock and a wet spot was obvious where his round cock head stretched the fabric. There was a blue label at the center of the waistband and his shorts fit snuggly over an inviting bulge showing his balls and his big dick. I put my mouth over it and blew my hot breath through the fabric. He held my head and let me feel it with my mouth and lips.

"You'll have to throw them away! I said. "Sorry, .. .. my lipstick ..." There was an oval lipstick mark where his cock had jutted the shorts into my mouth. I thought that someone more accustomed to an affair wouldn't make that mistake.

I held his balls for a moment, looking up into his face and then closing my eyes as I squeezed him. Slowly, I grasped the waistband and pulled them down. His cock sprang away from the shorts and remained pointing straight at my eye level. I wrapped my hand around him and admired the big mushroom like head, kissing it on the tip. A pointed fold held a droplet at the end of the tight slit at the end. I licked his cock head, enjoying the velvety texture and savoring his taste.

With my eyes on his, I looked questioningly at him as I opened my mouth and let my lipsticked lips be pressed apart by the head of Mark's cock for the first time. I let him look at his cock head against my pursed lips for a time and then slowly pushed forward, letting my lips creep over the velvet head until at last, they closed around the corona behind the head. Our eyes were locked as I sucked it. I rolled my tongue around it in the wet warmth of my mouth. I was salivating from the flavor of his cum and so it must have felt good, so moist and warm. My lips snugged around it as I moved back and forth in pleasuring him. I held my head still and looked at him, letting him choose if he wanted more of it in my mouth. His hand touched the back of my head and I watched his eyes close slowly as he pushed a little more into my waiting mouth. His eyes clenched in pleasure, he possessed more of my mouth for a vagina. Finally, I gagged as the head of his cock touched something at the top of my throat. He paused and withdrew a little, and left it about half way in. I remained still, just sucking gently on the round firmness so pleasantly warm in my mouth. Both his hands touched my cheeks and he opened his eyes. Slowly, he shook his head back and forth in a gesture of pure pleasure, and then slowly let his organ withdraw along the length of my tongue pressed along the underside of his veined dick.

Mark's hands reached inside my bra and fondled my breasts. He stood nude in front of me, seemingly completely confident. His body was athletic and firm. I trailed my hands over his waist and then rested them on his hips. He cupped my breasts and his eyes devoured the round mounds in his hands. Slowly, he pressed me back on the bed, unbuttoning the shirt until I lay before him in pink panties and bra, waiting for him. I could tell that I was very wet, my body ready for him to slip inside.

His thigh went between my legs and I closed around him as his lips tasted my lipstick again. His hand cupped my sex once more. It made me feel deliciously womanly to have his hand hold me as he did. He squeezed me and I squirmed under his expert caress. It didn't feel strange at all, but as if we had done it many times. I urged him over on top of me and for the first time he was between my legs, his hard cock pressed warmly between our stomachs. Mark smiled down at me and I felt him move against me, his cock toggling across my mound from one flank to the other. It felt very sexy to have that round hot thing sliding over my pantied mound and I moaned with pleasure. Mark was holding his weight up from my body and looking down into my eyes as his cock played with my pussy mound.

He raised my legs a little and I felt him slip lower on my body so his cock was caressing my pussy lips. It felt hot lying there along the crease between my legs and I pulled my legs even higher to feel more of him. His balls touched my buns as he lay with his cock buried along my pussy lips. His roundness pressed me open and I could f eel him in the deepest part of my crease. I pulled aside my panties so his hot cock finally touched the moist tender folds of my sex.

'Oh!" he said sharply, feeling the heat of my pussy.

"Feels .. .. mmmmmmm ... feels nice .... Mark."

"Oh, yessss." The wet lance of a cock and wet petals of a pussy, open and waiting to him, murmured a wet little sound.

"Put it in, darling." I moaned, our eyes still holding each other.

"Yes."

Mark looked down and reached between us. I held my panties aside for him. He pressed his gleaming cock head against my clit, causing me to jump a little. Looking into my eyes again, he watched as he moved it down my wet slit, caressing the lips of my pussy. I smiled up at him, my eyes closing slightly in pleasure as I felt his cock head close to my opening, then up over my clitoris once more. When he positioned it at my opening, I put a hand on his waist and pulled him toward me.

It slipped in.

My eyes sprang open wide and I gasped. Mark looked concerned. I reassured him with more pressure on his waist, inviting him to slide it deeper into my waiting body.

"Watch." he said.

I looked between us and tingled with the erotic sight of this broad, round shaft, the skin tautly stretched over the swollen member as it invaded a soft looking cave of my body. I was tight around it, my pussy lips pursed over the hard looking shaft. It looked terribly and wonderfully threatening. So hard in its aggression, but so beautiful in the way it held me open.

"More, dear."

He pushed a little deeper and I began to feel my vagina being parted by the wide wedge of the tip of that ominous shaft. The sight of that hard thing jutting arrogantly from the thatched triangle of masculine looking hair thrilled me with the urgency it represented. Our bodies were beginning to tense with the needs and pleasure we were surging toward.

"More. A little more." I wanted this sensation and this vision to linger as I was impaled by his body. It was spreading the moist walls of my vagina and I could sense it feeling its way along and exploring the folds of hot flesh inside me. I shuddered as he pushed deeper and gasped with what he was feeling with this great extension of his body that was deep into mine, now exploring my unknown inner spaces.

"Deeper and deeper he probed. I began to move in ways that might show him a little more of the pleasures of my body. I wanted that big cock to touch everything, to feel everything, to fondle my cunt. I never use that word, but with this firm new cock exploring me, it is the word that came to my mind as Mark and I began fucking for the first time. His lance seemed hot and filled me nicely with a searing moving intensity. My pussy grasped his shaft and held it as he withdrew and then thrust again. I tried to move with him as he fucked, but we didn't get it quite right. Bumping harshly at first instead of sliding together in perfect pleasure spreading pleasure. But it was wonderful even in its imperfection. I loved the way his cock was thrusting between tight walls that found a way to grasp it and suck away pleasure in a wet, sucking, drooling hunger. My vagina was weeping over him, oiling his way. As he withdraw his cock, he drew out ample juices to make us both wet where his body invaded and filled mine.

I realized my legs had clamped around his waist as I tried to hang onto him in his reckless fucking motion. I was wildly fucking back onto his big dick and screaming in his ear.

"Yes! Yes!"

"I'm going to .. ... sorry .. .. .. oh, no!" he said. He was too quick for me, but I urged him on.

"Fuck me Mark. Fuck me, honey. Cum, my sweet. Cum for me. Cum in me." I cried, all the time thrusting as much as I could with him.

I felt his body tighten and go ramrod straight between my legs. His eyes glazed and he was slamming into my body his body a single tense muscle.

"Ohhhhh! He stopped on a deep in stroke and I knew the first wet spurt of his cum was shooting up that long shaft into my depths. I squeezed his cock in response and clamped my legs tighter, kissing his ear as I asked for more.

"That's it, darling. Give it to me! Give it to me Mark! Oh yes. That's good, darling."

His body was wracked with a huge shuddering tremor as another spurt went into my body.

"Fuck me, Mark, fuck me honey." I gasped and felt yet another ejaculation of his lovely cock.

Mark fell quiet and lay limp on mine as I soothed him with strokes behind his neck and a fondling caress over his sweaty muscular back.

"Thank you Beth, .. .. for that. I .. ... couldn't stop myself. I had to come. I was so excited feeling ... how you feel inside. Ohhhhh. wow. Sorry."

"mmmmmm, thank you Mark. It was lovely. Don't be sorry. Next time we'll be even better. You're a lovely lover, dear. Lovely."

"Beth, you're wonderful as a lover."

We squirmed our wet parts together and Mark kissed me and fondled my tongue more. We lay caressing each other tenderly. I held his limp cock in my hand, cupping his balls and the base of his cock with the other. He was completely soaked with my juices and perhaps some of his that my pussy hadn't captured. His cum slipped from my vagina and sensually tickled the crease of my bottom.

I was still wearing panties, bra and his blue shirt as I got up to bring some refreshments. There were strawberries and crème fraise with the bottle of champagne. I carried it back to our bed and lay back beside Mark. He struggled with the champagne and finally popped the cork and we cheered together. We sipped a little of the wine and tasted the strawberries and crème.