Love, Pity, Forbidden, Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Ramon was not interested in foreplay; he just wanted to pound her pussy! And he was fast! He laid on her back, spread her legs open with his knees and shoved his cock in her pussy, all in one smooth movement. She was too shocked to move or maybe too relaxed to move but all those feelings were replaced with a piercing pain when he shoved his thick cock in like a spear.

"Uncle Ramon, ouch! Slowly...please...!" Marissa pleaded, muffling a cry.

"Don't call me that! Say MY name" He whispered into her ear.

What is the talking about?? I am saying his name! Maybe just his name, as in Ramon?

"Slowly, Ramon. Be gentle" She requested meekly.

"WRONG! That's not my name and Ramon likes to be gentle, not ME. My name is Rage" He laughed cruelly, as slammed his cock, deep into her pussy.

Perhaps he likes to be called by another name, a fantasy of some sort...

Marissa found that cute and smiled to herself but immediately winced as she got impaled again and again by his cock. He did not care about her comfort at all. Since he has never had much sex in his life, he doesn't know the difference between being gentle and aggressive in bed. Perhaps if he did, he might have slowed down. But inexperience has its boons. Marissa wondered whether he mistook her cries for pleasure and he continued to pound her in and out, without a pause, assuming that she liked it too. His speed was animalistic. He growled behind her neck like a beast and fucked her like his bitch.

And she was a bitch in heat as her cries of pain were replaced with screams of pleasure. She was feeling his long cock, penetrating her wet pussy, making her body burn in ecstasy. She loved every bit of it, being his slutty bitch! Marissa was getting close to her orgasm again as her uncle kept hitting her g-spot. She was going to reach her climax but she got a shock when something vibrated! Then it occurred to her...

She was supposed to meet her sisters for clubbing that night. It all came back to her now. Instead of partying with the girls, she was fucking her uncle, for second time of the night. Her phone went on vibrating in her purse, next to her on the nightstand. She was trying to concentrate on how to answer the phone but her uncle's merciless pounding kept drawing her back into her state of ecstasy. She was in a dilemma, and even if she answers the phone, what is she going to tell them? Hey sis, I am not going to make it tonight. I am busy getting fucked by our uncle!

She was still thinking when Uncle Ramon stopped his movement. He must have felt the vibration of the phone too! She hoped he would ignore it but he reached out, opened her purse and looked at the phone. He gave it to her and patted her head.

"Answer it" He growled! She was shocked! He expected her to talk to her sisters while his cock was still buried in her pussy! There was no way she could do that because if Uncle Ramon shifted his cock even an inch, Marissa would give it away by moaning. He reached out and pressed the answer button for her.

"Talk to them dear, I will be quiet" he whispered into her ear and licked it.

Marissa shivered by his touch. With hesitation, she quickly spoke on her cell, adjusting her quivering voice.

"Hey Amy, hmm...how is it going?"

"We are at the club, where are you???'" Her youngest sister questioned.

"Well, I am not feeling well so I won't make it tonight"

"Are you kidding me? Seriously! Where are you? Are you coming down?"

"I am at Uncle Ramon's house, felt very dizzy and nearly fainted so I am sleeping over here"

There was a long pause...

"Oh...ok"

"So sorry Amy, enjoy yourselves!"

"Sure, you too, sis" Amy hung up.

Marissa thought 'you too??' What does she mean? Maybe she was just replying in colloquial. Marissa was still holding the phone when it was grabbed out of her hand. Uncle Ramon took it and threw it on the bed.

He was still having his cock hard inside her and waited patiently. He waited long enough, she guessed and then she screamed again as Uncle Ramon grabbed her shoulders and pulled her towards him, drilling her pussy deep. He pulled her into the doggy style position, holding her shoulders hard. Marissa supported herself up on her hands and knees, and burned in pleasure as she felt her body heating up again. The phone was a distraction but her uncle fucking her was the destination.

He kept on slamming his crotch against her ass, pounding her already soaked pussy. She moaned louder and louder and her orgasm began building up. Uncle Ramon was also speeding up his movement.

"Yes, Uncle Ramon. Oh yes! It feels so good!" Marissa spoke in the midst of her moaning.

"I am NOT Ramon. Once again, do not call me that!" he growled, grabbing her hair.

"I am sorry. Yes, Rage! Please give it to me. I am loving it!" she moaned.

He let her hair go and quickly wrapped his hands around her, circling her body and tightening it. Marissa's body hit the bed as she couldn't take his weight. He didn't care, piling his weight on her and plunging into her pussy.

"Good, now feel the Rage" he roared.

Then he fucked like there is no tomorrow, slamming his cock in and out at a monstrous speed, moaning loud into her ear. Marissa couldn't take it any longer, she wailed in pleasure as she exploded in orgasm. Her body spasmed and kept on spasming as Uncle Ramon fucked her more and more. He sensed her orgasm and he too exploded, shooting his cum deep into her pussy as he jerked in and out, spasming at the same time. Marissa felt his cum flowing into her pussy, warm and thick. She wanted to pull it out but she was trapped under him and she couldn't get out of it until he was done.

After a while, Uncle Ramon slowed down and his humping speed decreased. Finally he dropped on top of her and collapsed. He kissed her head and flipped over to her side and laid down, pulling his cock out of her.

A sense of withdrawal and emptiness felt in her pussy as Uncle Ramon's cock slipped out. She felt weirdly good and satisfied. No one has ever fucked her like this and she never reached an orgasm like this! She was in eternal bliss! She felt guilty but nothing could be done now. There she was, naked in sweat, fucked by her uncle, pussy filled with his cum and nothing she could do is going to turn back time. She got fucked good by her own uncle, and the worse part of it, was that she enjoyed it! She smiled and looked at Uncle Ramon, he was staring into the ceiling with a cigarette in his hand! He is fast, she thought. Watching him smoking, she fell asleep...

In the morning, she woke up and Uncle Ramon was already up. He heading out of the room, dressed in his suit. He saw her awake and came over. He kissed her head and gave her an envelope. Then he said,

"Tell Kelly, I started the Patruus Nocta" and he left.

Marissa wondered, what it meant. Perhaps it is some message he needed to pass to Aunt Kelly, her second uncle Jay's wife. She took her phone and called her, still thinking of last night's events. Kelly answered.

"Hey Aunt Kelly, Uncle Ramon asked me to tell you that he has started Partruus Nocta, not sure what that means."

"Are you at his place?"

"Yes"

"Oh, did he give you an envelope?"

"Yes"

"Open it"

Marissa opened it and saw a $100 bills inside, 10 of them.

"Wow! He gave me a $1000!"

"You know what it is for right?"

Marissa stuttered, "erm...not sure, why he would give me..."

Kelly replied, "That sneaky fellow! He is quick! Anyway, that is his gift to you for whatever you did with him last night."

Marissa was shocked! How did she know??

"I know, Marissa and its better if you come over and I will explain to you. I am at the office."

She had no choice and left to her office, wondering how she knew what happened last night...

12