Love Right Off

Story Info
Our long and perfect msrriage
2.3k words
4.24
4.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen and I met in grade school. We were friends right off. We talked for hours about anything. We just enjoyed each other's company. As we entered our high school years we remained friends, but never dated. I dated a few girls locally and Karen always dated out of town guys. Rumors, rumors, rumors, all the time. Girls who date guys from out of town are always easy lays, everybody says so. How they know I have no idea, but they always know and say so.

But I knew Karen and I was very sure none of it was true about her. We remained best friends and told each other everything. Once we had both turned 18, we began to explore sex much more. We talked about giving our virginity to others. She told me she had rules, and one was to give something back.

"Davie any guy I date gets to first base. They get my tits bare. They kiss and suck them. I love it."

I thought that was more than fair. I have dated girls who I never got to first base with. But I didn't date them long either. Karen's breasts are well worth kissing and I was very proud to do so once we began to date. I was 20 and she 19 when I finally ask for her hand in marriage, and we were married a year later.

No one knew we were intended as we kept it a secret. She had given me her virginity the night I ask for her hand. But as her parents had other hopes for her to marry another boy who was quite well off, we decided to wait before we declared our intentions to marry. We also decided to continue to date others. I knew how dangerous this was once her virginity was gone. But I trusted her completely.

"David, do I continue to give my dates your future wife's bare breasts now?"

"Sweetheart your breasts are the best I have ever kissed, so I have the thrill of your boyfriends knowing my wife's breast a bit before we are married."

"Well then you need to know that Allen my parents' choice will have them bare this week several times. In fact, he likely will have me naked tonight for a couple hours."

"And his cock will it find my wife's pussy now?"

"It has been very nearly in me. I suck him and he fingers me now. But he is trying very hard to claim me."

"It is very hard I know my wife to be. If he claims, you my love it will change nothing for me. I will love you the same as I do now."

"He tries very hard every time we are together, and it gets harder every time to prevent him from doing it."

A year is a very long time to go with a guy and not give in to things, but we made it with her dating him right up until a week before we were married. I never ask if she'd given in to his needs for her and I didn't find a need to do so. I did hear from others that he bragged about being her lover for most of the year before we married. He also claimed to have been with her the night before our wedding. I can say that she did see him upon that night and was gone more than 5 hours before returning.

Our marriage was as nearly perfect as we could want. I do know that Allen kept in contact with my wife, and she never tried to hide it. I never had any reason to keep her from his friendship. I knew they talked several times a week and she told me that they never talked that he didn't tell her that he wanted her more. Which told me that they had been lovers before. I didn't need to ask she had just admitted it.

I never forbid her to talk with him, even knowing he was asking her to meet him for sex. A long-term lover is very hard to break it off with. And I knew it.

We began our family soon after and we have three little girls, and our life could never be more perfect. Karen had finally taken a teaching job at our local high school, and she loves it. Going on her seventh year with her job at school a coaching job came open. An assistant coaching job for the girls' basketball. When she told me about it, I encouraged her to take it. They had hired a new head coach for the girls. Karen liked him a lot. Karen helped finish his first year and they began to set up for the next season.

Our new head coach was single, recently divorced from his wife. Bradley is nearly our age, 6' 3" and 240 pounds and had played ball at the college level. Bradley's wife was a local girl from our town. They had been married for seven years and have 3 little kids. Two beautiful little girls and a boy. Half black children in our school. Lorrie is a beautiful white woman who was very good friends with Karen in school.

She had gone away to school in Chicago and came home PG and married to Bradley. After she took the job as assistant coach, she and Lorrie hooked up again. Karen found out that Lorrie was dating several young blacks who hung out in a club downtown.

"David, I had forgotten how much I like her. She feels trapped in the black world as far as dating men."

"Sweetheart she has to feel that way. She has three half black children. Most white guys will not date her with an x- husband who is black and 3 kids from their marriage."

"Yes, I know I feel so sorry for her. Nobody will go anywhere with her, and she is so lonely."

"So, go out with her and have some fun."

"Dave, she only goes to the black club in Martinsville, and they take her out."

"She wants me to go with her. But she wants me to date with her too."

"Karen, you dated for a year after I ask you to be my wife. And we were fine. Tell me her husband isn't trying to fuck you."

"You guessed that huh? His other two assistants are both black and he has been after me to shower with them after practice for months now. I have been tempted to do it, Lorrie says his business is huge."

"Well, you can always shower and see it and I think you should go with her and keep her company."

"But, Honey you know my first rule."

"Baby we know you will likely shower with the guys. So, some of thoughts young blacks chewing on my nipples is no big deal."

A week went by before she came down dressed to the teeth.

"So, you and Lorrie going out?"

"Yes, and we may be late?"

"So bare tits for the boys tonight?"

"Lorrie says they will want barer than my tits."

"Are you willing to try bare black cocks.?"

"This is very dangerous for a married white woman to be doing. Are you sure you are alright with this?"

" Let's see where it goes? Have you showered with them yet?"

She smiled at me.

"The last 3 days now, yes. He is as big as Lorrie says he is. I have never seen one as large."

It was nearly 3am when she came home, and I was awake when she came to our bedroom.

"So how did things go tonight? Did Lorrie have fun?"

"Yes, she was very pleased and had a very good time."

"So she found a date for the night?"

"Yes, a very nice young black man that she had been with once before."

I could tell my wife was very tired and ready for some sleep. But she was also very excited and needed relief. She was not volunteering much as she was getting her clothes off readying for bed. As her top came off, I could see her breasts were bare and they had taken some serious attention from some one.

"And can we say that you had a date also tonight? And a very good time?"

"Yes, I did too."

"I see your breasts have been given some serious attention too."

"Yes I ended up with a date with a friend of Lorrie's date. We drank, danced and enjoyed the young men a lot. They ask us back to their apartment after and we stopped for a drink. Lorrie ended up in her dates bed getting laid while I had my hands full not doing so."

"So Lorrie got laid but you didn't?"

"That is correct, yes, but I agree to see him again so that is subject to changing."

"You enjoyed him enough to get laid? Did you want him up inside you? Karen, you enjoyed sex with Allen for nearly the whole year before we were married. And you broke our vows right after our wedding. How many times have you been with Allen since we were married?"

"Do you really want to know the number?"

"Not that it really matters, but yes I would like to know."

"Allen thinks I am a better fuck as a married woman than single, and he is after me constantly. He would fuck me every day if I'd let him."

"Well, let him then. He makes you a better lover. You always work harder at it after he has been with you."

"You always know when he has had me?"

"Baby he always works on your left nipple and you always want me to suck it."

She threw her head back and laughed.

"All these years I have slipped around to be with Allen, and you were okay with it. You know I love you. But you also know I love Allen's cock. Do you know that he has always tried to slut me to others. The year I dated him he tried to slut me to his friends."

"Why didn't you ever let him?"

"I finally did a couple months before our wedding. I wanted to explore sex. So, I did."

"You fucked another guy too?"

"No not just one. I fucked several others."

"So that is why it was no big deal to go out with Lorrie and date. But you didn't get laid?"

"No, but I have another date with him tomorrow night."

"To get laid?"

"Yes, I plan to. He knows the Coach and I want him to know I take black cocks."

"You plan on cock in the shower room?"

"Yes, I hope so. Lorrie's x does have a huge cock."

"What about the other two? You plan to let all three of them, have you?"

"I am sure they all share. Coach has teased me about it."

"About you being shared?"

"Yes, he even told me that he shared Lorrie when they were married."

I had known about my wife and Allen all the time and I understood about the relationship. Her parents had pushed for them very hard and even to the point they encourage them sexually. Her mother Maryland had told her she was very in favor of Karen exploring sex with Allen. She had even coached her in how to dress sexy for him. I was shocked to learn that Karen and her mom had met with one of her father's friends for lunch. Her mother had worn a very sheer blouse that exposed her large breast completely. But wore a shall around her shoulders. As lunch finished up her mother dropped the shall off her shoulder and exposed her big breasts for her husband's friend. He stared at her large breasts.

"Maryland, I have always wanted to see these beauties. Larry has told me how beautiful yours are. And he is so right."

"We want Karen to know how proud her father is of me."

"And has your husband given consent for you to go back to my apt with me?"

"Yes, Frank for a few hours of fun."

She smiled and kissed Karen.

"Your father and I want you to know there is real Love with sex, and there is sexual fun as with Frank and I, I hope you understand."

Maryland began to see Frank on a regular basis, pushing the point that her mom and Their friend Frank was the same as Karen and Allen. Of course, Karen didn't see her mother and Frank making love, but her mother openly talked about her sex with him. A couple of weeks after she began to see Frank. Frank called two friends of Larry's and invited them to his apt while her mother was there. They were invited to join them in a sexual group. Karen's mother enjoyed all three cocks and bragged about it. I heard the rumor that Larry was not completely happy about it.

The next night came, and Karen dressed very sexy again for her second date with her new young black friend. I woke at 4 am that next morning and my wife was not home yet, so I knew my wife had taken her first black cock and must be enjoying him lots. It was nearly time for me to go to work before my sexy wife got home. Then kissed me with tongue.

"So, fun night tonight."

"I found something I really like. His cock is fun. I have another date Saturday night. I am going to shower with them again today. So by the time I get home tonight I might have had my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th black cocks."

And I had to go. I went on to work and my day went as usual. I was home early and took care of the kids. They were in bed when their mother came home, her meal was still warm. As she ate, she spoke.

"Monday, they want me to shower with the team."

"The high school team, boys' team."

"They are all 18 years old. and old enough."

"To all fuck you?"

"I have had four black cocks now, Coach thinks it might be good for me?"