Love Sneaks Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers

"Do you really like them?" she asked.

"Are you kidding?" Matthew responded.

"You can suck on it if you want." she told him.

Matthew licked his lips and wrapped them around her nipple, drawing it in and flicking his tongue over it. He felt it grow thicker between his lips and he tugged at it with them. He reached up to hold her breast as he sucked and Keri ran her fingers through his hair. A few minutes later the sound of the shower stopped and Keri jumped from her brother's lap and quickly adjusted her robe. She let out a self-conscious laugh and finished eating her breakfast. When she heard the sound of Patrick approaching she brought her dishes to the sink and began filling it with water.

"I won't be back till around 5 o'clock or so. Don't worry about supper. I'll probably get something to eat at the club house." Patrick said as he hoisted his golf bag onto his shoulder.

"Okay." Keri replied as she scrubbed egg off a plate not looking at him.

Patrick gave his wife a quick kiss on the cheek and left. She watched out the window as her husband loaded his golf clubs into the car then drove off.

"Asshole..." she spat out as the car left the driveway.

Matthew turned to his sister in shock. "Keri... it's none of my business, but is everything okay?"

His sister turned from the sink to face him, drying her hands on the hem of her robe. Matthew stared as it opened to reveal her thighs. She wasn't wearing panties he noticed. "No...!" she said, then folded her arms around herself and burst into tears.

Matthew was mystified by his sister's sudden outburst and got up to stand by her. He placed a comforting hand on her shoulder and watched as her tears ran down her face. "What is it... what's wrong, Keri?" he asked.

"Everything seems wrong." she said as she collapsed into his arms, clutching his shoulders "I used to be so happy... Patrick was such a wonderful husband. Then it all sort of died out. I don't think he loves me anymore, and I'm beginning to hate him."

Matthew didn't know what to say to soothe his sister, but he held her and slowly rubbed her back while she sobbed against his chest. Soon she regained her composure and stood up straight. She gave him a forced smile as she wiped her damp eyes and cheeks.

"Sorry... I don't mean to dump all my troubles on you." she told him.

"Hey" he said as he held her arms and smiled "that's what I'm here for. I love you, you know."

Keri nodded as she sniffled. "I know. I love you too, Matt." She leaned against him and held him tight.

Matthew ran a hand over his sister's back. He could feel her breasts rubbing against him, and as much as he hated himself for it, especially at that moment, he felt himself getting hard. Keri's thigh moved and he felt it against the bulge in his jeans. She pulled away slightly and looked down in surprise, then back up at him.

"You're hard..." she said in disbelief.

Matthew broke their embrace. ""I'm sorry, Keri. I really am. I didn't want it to happen. It just did." He pushed her away from him.

His sister took his hand in hers and pulled him back towards her. "I'm not upset. I'm just surprised, that's all."

Matthew shrugged and avoided her eyes.

"You mean that's because of me...?" she questioned.

"I don't see anyone else here." he said as he let out a nervous chuckle.

Keri laughed as she pressed her body to his again. "Do I really turn you on that much?"

"You must think I'm such a pervert." he replied.

"No... oh, no way, Matt." she said and kissed his cheek "I just thought I was the only one though."

"What?" he asked, looking at her face.

Keri took hold of his hand and brought it under her robe. She pulled it up and pressed it against her pussy. It was wet and she slid his fingers over her, pressing them into her clit. "Feel what you do to me." she said.

As his fingers moved over her delicate wet lips Matthew could barely believe that he was touching his sister's pussy. Like they had a mind of their own, his fingers began rubbing her, pressing harder. Keri moaned and bit her lower lip as she held onto his shoulders -- her nails digging into him slightly. Soon Matthew felt his finger slide into Keri and she cried out. He jerked his finger out, afraid that he'd hurt her.

"Sorry." he told her.

Keri laughed and caught her breath. "No, that was a good sound... your fingers were hitting the spot."

Matthew smiled out of relief.

"Say... I could stand a shower, and I bet you could too... how about you join me...?" she asked as she traced her finger over his chest.

Matthew gave her a pensive look but never replied.

"We've already both... you know... seen each-other, so it doesn't matter now... it'll be fun, what do you say? No one will ever know." Keri said, trying to reassure him.

"I probably should say no, but I don't want to." he answered as he smiled.

"Good!" she said and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek "I'll lock the door so no one disturbs us. If anyone calls I'll tell them we were out. Barry's asleep and will be for a while longer so we have some time."

Keri dashed to lock the back door then tugged at her brother's hand and pulled him upstairs to the bathroom. She closed the door behind them then pulled his t-shirt up over his head. She kissed his chest then turned the water on and adjusted the temperature. Once the water was hot enough she slipped her robe off and let it fall to the floor. She stepped into the shower and watched as her brother finished getting undressed.

The spray of hot water felt refreshing to Keri as she stood under it, wetting her hair. She turned to see her brother step into the tub. His semi-hard cock and large balls swayed with his movements and she felt her clit throb. She picked up a bar of soap and rubbed it over his chest, then used her hands to spread the lather over him. She worked her hands down and gave his heavy balls a squeeze. Rubbing her breasts over his chest she held his cock in her hand, feeling it grow. She gripped him tighter and stroked it until it was pointing towards her. Gently she ran a fingernail along the underside then swirled her tongue around his left nipple. Matthew slid his hands over her back and pulled her to him. She felt his hard cock brush against her.

"Do my back." she said, handing him the soap.

Keri felt her brother's slick hands glide over her back and she leaned forward, planting her palms against the wall. As Matthew ran his hands up her back towards her shoulders she felt his hard cock slip between her legs. She reached down and took hold of it and pressed it upwards so it was rubbing over her wet lips. She let out a loud moan and began thrusting her hips. The length of his thick shaft was sandwiched between her lips as she held it against her. Matthew gripped her hips hard and pumped as she continued to moan, then he slid his hands up to her breasts and held onto them -- tugging at her nipples.

"God, I love your cock." she said, turning around to face him.

"I love your tits, and ass." he replied as he reached up to squeeze her breasts.

Keri reached down and held his cock again, she brought it up to her pussy and rubbed the head over her clit. She moaned again as she pressed him hard into her.

"Let's get out of here." she said and turned off the water.

Keri stepped out of the tub and quickly rubbed a bath sheet over her wet body, drying off some before handing it to her brother. She watched his hard cock bounce and his balls sway as he dried his chest and legs. She helped him dry his back then took him by the hand.

"Come with me." she said.

Keri led her brother into the bedroom. She crawled up onto the bed and pulled him next to her. Her eyes scanned his naked body, still giistening with water droplets. His hard cock was pointing directly towards her and she took him in her hand.

"You know I want this in me, Matt."

"Keri, we can't." he told her "We've already gone too far."

Instead of replying she layed down on the bed and parted her legs wide. Reaching her arms up to him she smiled.

"Come here, Matt."

Matthew knelt between his sister's open thighs and ran his hands up her stomach and over her heavy breasts. She reached up and took hold of his broad shoulders and pulled him down towards him. She gave him a tender kiss on the cheek.

"I love you." she said in a near whisper as her lips ran down his neck.

"I love you too." he replied as he brushed her wet hair from her face.

"Let me know how it feels to be loved, Matt. Even if it's just this once." she said.

Matt never spoke, but bent down and softly kissed his sister's swollen lips.

"I need to feel you in me." she emplored as she took his cock in her hand and tugged gently.

Keri gasped slightly as she felt the head of her brother's cock slip in her. It stretched her open and she took hold of his hips and pulled him to her. Matthew let out a deep moan as his cock sank into his sister. He felt her grip him tight, holding him in her deep, then he began moving his hips. Keri wrapped her legs around his thighs as he started pumping. The hair on his legs felt exciting as it chaffed her and she lifted up off the bed to meet him.

"Harder." she cried out as her nails dug into his back.

Matthew gripped her shoulders and began pumping his hips faster and deeper. Keri held onto him tighter and cried out as his thick cock moved in and out of her. She could feel his wet balls slapping into her with each thrust.

"I'm close." he grunted into her ear a few minutes later.

Keri pulled away from him and pushed him onto his back. She plunged her mouth down over his cock, tasting her juices on him, and sucked. Moments later he released a torrent of hot cum down her throat and Keri continued to suck until she felt him getting soft.

Feeling spent and exhausted, the siblings collapsed onto the bed next to one-another. Keri looked at her brother lying next to her and smiled. She reached out for his hand and gave it a squeeze. He turned to face her and kissed her cheek.

"I love you." he said as he looked into her dark eyes.

Keri smiled. "I love you too. That was amazing."

Matthew watched as his sister's hand slid down her stomach to her wet pussy. She spread her legs wide and began rubbing her hard clit. He felt guilty. Without saying a word he maneuvered himself so he was kneeling between her bent legs. He pushed upwards on the backs of her thighs, pressing her knees towards her chest. He noticed the surprised look on her face, then crouched down and ran his tongue up her pussy towards her clit.

"Oh god..." his sister cried out as she grabbed fistfuls of the sheet beneath her.

Matthew parted her lips with his fingers and swirled his tongue along the insides of them. He sucked then licked his way up to her clit. Slipping two fingers in her he wrapped his lips around her hard clit and began sucking. He drew it between his lips and began to hum, letting her feel the vibration of his lips, as he worked his fingers in and out of her faster.

"Jesus... Matt..." Keri cried out as she lifted herself up to meet his mouth.

Matt slid his tongue in her deep and rubbed his finger over her throbbing clit as she pushed against his face, moving her hips in a circle. She cried out as she tugged at the sheet under her.

"Oh god... Matt... oh god... I'm..." she cried out.

Moments later Matthew felt a gush of her juice wash over his tongue and lips. He pushed his fingers in her deeper. He left them there till he felt her release them as he bathed her sensitive clit in his warm breath. He looked down at his sister. Her eyes were clenched shut and she was panting, then her face broke out into a satisfied smile. It took her a while to catch her breath.

"I have never felt anything like that in my life... you're amazing!" she said, breathing hard.

Matt lay down next to her and ran the back of his hand over her left breast. He smiled at her.

"I could get addicted to you." she said.

Matt laughed and kissed her breast. "I know how you feel."

"I'm going to have to be getting Barry up though." she said as she sat up.

matthew nodded and watched his sister get dressed. He walked to the bathroom and used the toilet and put his clothes on.

"I'll meet you downstairs." his sister said as she held his nephew in the doorway to the bathroom.

"Sure." he said as he zipped his jeans.


Two weeks went by without Matthew seeing or hearing from Keri. He was scared. He assumed that she deeply regretted what had happened between them, and he was afraid that their relationship had been damaged beyond repair. This hurt him on different levels because he had come to accept that his love for his sister had changed. He had always loved her, but now the emotions were more intense, and in a way that he had previously not thought possible. Then one Thursday evening when he got home he saw Keri's car in the yard. At first he was happy and excited, then apprehensive and fearful of what she may have told Patrick or their parents. Suddenly he dreaded seeing her. When he walked into the house he heard the unmistakable sound of his sister crying. He went into the livingroom to see her and their mother sitting on the couch. Keri was crying as their mother tried to console her and his heart sank.

"What's wrong?" he asked, fearful of the answer.

"Patrick... that bastard!" their mother spat out as anger showed on her face.

"What?" he asked.

"I've left patrick. It's over." Keri said as her voice heaved and she gasped for air between sobs.

Matthew was stunned. He felt his legs go weak and he slumped down into a chair beside his sister.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Well, I was suspicious for a while, and wondered what was going on. Then one day when he was out I looked in his golf bag and found these." she reached into her purse on the coffee table and threw a box on condoms down beside it.

"Wow..." was all Matthew managed to say.

"I confronted him with it. He's been fucking the new secretary at the office for months now." Keri began sobbing again and her mother hugged her.

"She and Barry will be staying with us for the time being." their mother explained "He and Keri can sleep in the guest bedroom."

"What will you do in the long term." her brother asked.

"I'm not sure." she said, shaking her head "You'll be going off to college in the fall. Maybe I'll get an apartment with you. It would be nice to make a fresh start in another town."

It was all too much for Matthew to take in at once and he leaned back against the sofa. "Wow..." he said.

"I'm going to go start supper and let you guys talk." their mother said as she left the livingroom.

Keri watched her mother walk away then slid closer to her brother. "I'm sorry I haven't been in-touch. I just had so much to sort out in my head."

"It's okay. I was just scared that things with us were ruined or something." he told her.

Keri gave her head a shake and took hold of his arm tightly. "No. Never. I love you, Matt. I just had to finish things with Patrick and decide what to do." she explained.

"So what are you going to do?" he asked.

"I meant it when I mentioned moving in with you when you go to college this fall." she said.

"But..." he began.

"Mom and dad won't find it strange, and no one there knows us. It would work." she explained.

"You're serious...?" he said as he looked into her brown eyes.

"Unless you don't want to..." she said, sounding hurt.

"No! Keri, ya, that would be amazing. I just don't know how we'd pull it off though. I'm still thinking how it could work." he explained.

"Leave that to me." she said as she kissed his cheek and gave his cock a quick squeeze.

Matthew looked and her and grinned.

"In the meantime I'll be here for a few months or so. Think you can handle that?" she gave him a wry smile.

"We'll have to be careful." he reminded her.

"That will just make it all-the-more fun. Stolen apples taste the best. Plus, I have condoms" she said with a sardonic laugh.

Matthew glanced out towards the kitchen then slid his hand up his sister's thigh to her pussy. He pressed his hand against it and gave it a rub, feeling it's warmth on his palm.

"From now on, that's all yours, little brother." she whispered into his ear.

"So... I'll be needing a roommate while I'm at college. Know anyone who might be interested?' he said.

Keri smiled. "You know, I feel like my life is really just beginning now."

"Our life..." her brother corrected her.

Keri clutched his arm tighter and rested her head on his shoulder. Matthew bent down and kissed his sister's cheek.

"I love you, Keri." he told her.

"I love you too." she said as she rested her head on his shoulder, feeling more secure than she had in her life.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers
12