Love Temple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matharasi
matharasi
466 Followers

Mom also gave me an opportunity to live my ultimate dream too! That is raping her! Mom stopped me from raping her before but then I decided next time I will do it for sure! That day was the monthaversary of dad's passing. I knew mom would be serious and she was. Mom was bossy and didnot let me touch her the whole morning. Our relatives started arriving at around 9am and we got very busy. We finished the ceremony by lunch and we had the lunch. Everybody started leaving us after lunch. By the time everybody left it was 3pm. The last ones to leave were my maternal uncle and his wife.

As soon as I saw them get into their car, I switched on my erotic side. I waited until they left in their car and we both went outside to bid them goodbye. After they went mom went back into the house and I followed her. I then closed the door and the windows and then went to the kitchen and grabbed mom by her midriff and said 'Now I got you all by myself!'

"Not now Ramesh!" mom screamed "Can't you see I am busy?" grappling to get away from me.

'You can't be busy when I want you mother!' I said still trying to hold on to her.

"let go!" mom screamed and pushed me away. I took few steps back and balanced myself with that push!

I knew mom would be upset and tired but my ego took over me. Eversince dad died I have been cherishing on mom's helplessness. Mom was giving me everything from cooking what I want to spreading her legs whenever I wanted. That did spoilt me a bit and I couldn't accept mom's rejection. Mom is a widow now and she has got only me now.

Eversince dad died I took the responsibility of this family. For a normal mother and son, it would be life as normal. But for a son who desires his mother's drooling cunt that situation is heaven! A helpless mother and a mother loving son. The outcome is always a incestuous experience. And thats what happened between me and mom!

But as I heard a 'No' from mother, I knew I had to make her realise whos the boss now. With rage, I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her out of the kitchen and then to the lounge before I threw her on the floor. Before she could put a sad face, I caught her loose end of the saree and pulled it until she twisted and turned to loose all the saree. She was struggling to to ask me to leave her. Throwing the saree on the sofa, I said to her 'You might be my mother but you will do as I say! You could dictate me when dad was around but not anymore!'

After a pause, I leaned over her and made her rest on her back. She got her both hands over her blouse looking at me with disgust. I controlled both her hands with my left hand and lifted them away from chest enough to get access to her blouse hooks between her breasts with my right hand. I then pulled the blouse to snap the hooks saying 'Now I will make you remember I can enjoy you anytime my dear mother! You will learn to obey me!' It took me three times to pull open her blouse and bra. I was thankful mom always uses front open blouses and bras. They are easier to rip open!

Mom was crying but gaveup pretty quickly as I yanked her pettycoat up while kissing her breasts and comfortably placed myself between her legs. I then guided myself into her and started fucking her. My blood was running full speed in my body as I felt it in my thrust. Mom was shaking up and down for every stroke of mine. I liked the way her breasts wobbled as I fucked her cunt. Few minutes later I filled her with my cum once again. I collapsed on her still kneading her breasts as my dick emptied. After I got enough energy, I then said to her 'I should have done this before mother! Now you know nobody can save you from me when I want you! I will molest you whenever I want and will fuck you anytime I want! You better obey me or plead me to leave you! Orelse I will make sure this motherly body of yours will always get raped by this horny son of yours!'

Mom just laid there and did not say a word. After a while I gotup and while walking to bathroom, I looked at her. The whole atmosphere was completely different. It never looked as if there were many people in that room an hour ago. Dad's ceremony indications were not visible anymore. Instead there were all the signs of a raped mother. Mom was lying flat on her back with her torn blouse and bra and her pettycoat lifted up to her thighs. Her saree was on the sofa and the room has the aroma of mother-son sex juice mixture.

I felt a bit bad looking at my mother in that situation but kind a felt bit proud that I did that to her! I went to the toilet to releive myself. When I came back to the lounge mom walked past me with her saree in her hand and still wearing her torn blouse and bra and went into her bedroom.

I sat in the lounge watching tv. She went to tiolet a few minutes later and then came to the lounge. She changed into her night dress now. I was really surprised how well she's taking everything I am doing to her. I thought she will lock herself up in her bedroom and probably cry but she looked fresh and took only the possible time for changing her clothes.

She then went to the kitchen and prepared us some coffee. The only different thing she did was she kept quiet for the rest of the evening. We ate morning's leftovers for dinner and mom quickly went to bed while I watched tv until 10pm. I saw some horny sex scenes and got myself horny. I knew I probably may not get sex with mom but I thought I should give a try. I got into bed with her as she appeared sleeping on her side away from me. I quickly hugged her from behind and grabbed her left breast with my right hand and then humped my groin in to her arse to see if she responds. She did not but I lifted her nightie up her arse, parted my sarong to got my dick out and then insrted it into her cunt. It took me a while to insert but it finally went in. I then fucked her and then filled her.

I went back to sound sleep after that and woke up to mom holding my dick in an attaempt to make it big. I was lying on my back and she was on the side but as soon as my dick got erect she then sat over me to insert it into her. I obeyed her totally as she rode me well to give an excellent morning fuck.

Since then mom was happy and talking as ever! She stopped swearing at me and never complained.

Things changed for even better when mom found out that she is pregnant as few days later! She guessed it would happen as we didnot try any birth control but was surprised it happened this sooner. Itseems dad and her tried for six months to conceive me. But she was very upset that she got pregnant this soon. That too within a month of her husband's death. She blamed it all on me and I accepted it as I was very happy.

She got pretty graphical with her accusations. She said I was wetting her pussy with my semen even before dad's ashes cooled down. Itseems I married her on her 13th day of her widowship and had firstnight with her eventhough she is my mother. She said I took good advantage of her helplessness and finally I did the unthinkable! That is getting my own mother pregnant.

I told her I always loved her and always wanted to make love to her even when dad was around. She said I didnot do anything then because of dad. I had to accept it. Then she said when dad is no more around I eyed on her chastity. I said yes. I told her that was the first thing I thought of when I heard dad passed away. I confessed that I had this sadistic feeling that her body is mine from then on. I said I was determined to bed her even when I booked my ticket to India. Infact, I told her, I took long leave to take advantage of mom's insecurity.

I told her I planned the trip to the temple mainly for this purpose. I also told her I knew about the powers of that temple before. She could not believe the priest there performed pooja for a son to fuck his mother.

I told her that the temple is famous for granting love based wishes and the priest there would perform pooja for anyone. I told her I knew about that temple when I was in college. Five of us classmates were very close friends then. One of our friends had a crush on his aunty (mother's sister) Reema and was eyeing on her. He used to brag about her all the time and was keen to fuck her. He told us about it and when we met her, all of us wanted to fuck her. My friend was okay about it and one of my friends suggested us about the candi temple. Initially we all thought its a joke but thought we would give it a try. Our plan was if the pooja works its well and good but if it doesn't we all planned to rape her there!

We booked our trip for two days and convinced aunty to come with us. Aunty was childless and was visiting temples all the time to conceive. So she agreed as we are going to the temple.

We performed the pooja when we reached there and I told mom it had the same effect she had. So, I told her, we took the aunty from pooja to the cottage. After stripping her we collectively fucked her together. At first the nephew had fun with her and we all followed fucking her in the order we got from a lottery. I was the third one to fuck her.

Mom was surprised hearing this. I said there is more! But she guessed that aunty Reema's prayers were heard and made her pregnant. Aunty had vague idea that she has been fucked by us but she never brought it up with us. Uncle was happy that she got pregnant and that was all that mattered then. The daughter of them is three years old now and comes to our house every now and then!

Mom didn't know whether to feel disgusted or happy. Disgusted because I sexually enjoyed my own mother and planned and did several sinister acts with her. But she says she's is sometimes happy that her own son desires her and went to farther heights to make her my lover. I told her I want her to be happy and accept me as her permanant lover and father of her future children.

My eight week trip soon turned into 15 week trip as mom wanted to accompany me and we waited for her visa. Meanwhile she showed signs of her pregnancy which raised eyebrows among some of our relatives. Mom said dad knocked her up before his death but I had a feeling they did not believe her. They were joking around and asking me what she has been upto after dad's death.

Finally in the 15th week, we got her visa. Mom travelled as my mother to US. Since then we are living here. Mom is 22 weeks pregnant now and her belly is growing. Mom still says she cannot believe I made her pregnant and she is carrying her own grandchild. We stopped having sex for almost two months now. But last month I finally persuaded to give me her mouth! I really wanted her arsehole but she was not keen. May be an another good reason to rape her in the future! But she finally did agree to give me blowjobs. So since then her mouth became as busy as her cunt was few months ago. I felt great fucking her mouth mainly because it was the same mouth that taught me speech and education and also disciplined me. Now the same mouth is taking my baby making dick and getting filled with my baby making cum.

Some of our friends are a bit uncomfortable seeing a pregnant looking widow mother while staying with her 22yr old son. Some of their wives even tried to get the secret out of her. But mom has learnt to deal with them well. I had to tell my close school friends though who made aunty Reema pregnant as I knew they would understand. I told them the story and they were all said they are happy for me and congratulated me. They said they never thought a son who would take advantage of his father's death to impregnate his own mother! When mom's belly becomes more evident, I plan to go and stay with one of my close friends until her delivery.

matharasi
matharasi
466 Followers
12