Love Thy Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aruna was nauseated by the strong male odor of his genitals. It was far stronger now than it was with her uncle. His cock was slightly wet at the slit with his precum. He first gave a slow swipe across her closed lips. As she parted them instantly, he gave a reverse swipe. Though it excited her a little, she was scared and kept quiet.

Moving a little away and still holding her head with his left hand, he slapped her hard on both cheeks - several hard slaps alternating between her tender cheeks. Aruna howled and cried out loud with the pain. This was something far more cruel and painful than what she experienced with her uncle. This was cruelty and torture.

He suddenly stopped and shouted," Open your fucking mouth wide, you slut!"

Wishing to avoid further beating, she opened her young hot mouth, as much as she could. He slipped his big, pink helmet into her mouth and she tongued it immediately. It was a reflexive action but what she did was just right for Gopi. He grunted in satisfaction. He let her lick it a few more seconds and get used to its taste.

She loved its tangy taste, its shape and size as she tongued it greedily. He gripped her head tightly in both his hands and pushed half his big cock into her hot, wet mouth. She had to open her mouth to its widest to take on his huge cock.

"Suck it, you bitch! Suck it hard and well!" He shouted his command.

She obeyed. She sucked his cock furiously. It was both an act of lust and anger. Anger against him for treating her like a slut! Anger against her husband Sekhar who failed her! Anger against her uncle who was instrumental in her discovering her own hidden needs! Anger against all those who called and treated her as a freak!

As she sucked, he pushed more cock into her mouth. His big cock was now fully into her mouth and it was a wonder that she had not choked! She couldn't suck now and she stopped for a minute to rest her aching mouth and jaws.

It was then that Gopi started fucking her mouth. He pulled his cock almost to the entrance of her mouth and the slowly moved it in, all the way. He started fucking her mouth with slow strokes so that her mouth accepted the onslaught more readily. She felt his right hand leaving her mouth and grab her wet and oozing pussy.

He squeezed her pussy with his right palm, as if squeezing the juice out of an orange slice!

Suddenly he stopped fucking her mouth. He joined her on the bed and effortlessly pulled her light frame over his body, as he lay on his back. Holding her slim waist between his big hands with her back to him, he seated her on his tummy.

"Now suck well, you slut." He shouted and she immediately bent her head to take his now fully erect, hard and swollen cock in her mouth. As she sucked him faithfully and vigorously, he rewarded her.

Holding her smooth flanks between his big hands, he pulled her tight ass to his face and licked it with his rough tongue. As his tongue tip made its first contact with her swollen pussy, she lifted her ass high and closer to him.

His mouth then sought and found her young pussy and clamped on it. Luckily for her, it was clean shaven and smooth - just the way Gopi liked! He pried the slit open with both hands and pushed his rasping tongue into her. It went into her tight cunt, pushing and finding its way to her depths.

For a few seconds Aruna stopped sucking. Her whole body shook in a spasm. She felt light headed and dizzy. What was happening was unbelievable and exquisite! His big tongue was literally fucking her young, horny and tight cunt better than any cock!

She sucked his cock with renewed zeal and vigor. Sensing the positive change, Gopi's hands grabbed her small buttocks hard, bruising them, as his mouth literally sucked her young cunt into his mouth. He ate her cunt with a relish.

In a couple of minutes, they both exploded. As he neared the point of release, Gopi pulled her head away, pulled out his cock and directed the jet of his cum to her chest, face and head. As Aruna's orgasm started, he continued eating her pussy there by prolonging her orgasm and its pleasure!

After a couple of minutes he let go. He got off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. When he returned, Aruna followed suit. Once in the bathroom, she looked at her image in the big mirror over the sink. She felt a revulsion and felt like throwing up. She quickly washed her face and chest and that part of her hair on which he ejaculated. After rubbing herself dry and feeling slightly better, she looked into the mirror again.

Her cheeks were puffed and reddish pink. There was a small bite mark on her lower lip. Her small tits were bruised and red finger marks were visible. They felt sore and very sensitive. Her jaws ached and so did her mouth. She looked down. Was it a figment of her imagination? Her mound looked all swollen.

She took one final look at her face. It had a satisfied look and a glow.

Aruna felt at peace with herself. She knew her boss tended to be a bruit and animal at times and reveled at hurting her and causing pain. But, he and more precisely his cock were capable of giving her hither to unknown and immense pleasure. For that, she would take any pain.

Back in the room, she found Gopi relaxing in a recliner, totally naked.

"Go and get a bottle of red wine, girl! Pick up some potato chips and peanuts too from the pantry." He was back to ordering her.

She returned in a few minutes, wrapped in a bath robe and set everything on a small table. He opened the bottle and poured the wine. She pulled up a small stool from near the dresser and sat on it.

"You liked that a lot, I bet!" He leered at her.

She flushed and nodded her head.

"Your tits are lousy, too fucking small, girl. But your cunt is good - hot, juicy and tight."

She felt everything - the insult & hurt about her tits and the praise about her pussy.

"It is so fucking tight; I wonder what the fuck that loser of your hubby did. Did he ever put his pecker in there, girl?" His tone was derisive and very insulting.

Aruna felt revulsion at this humiliating brute. Why does he talk that way about her hubby!

"May be he was a impotent bastard who couldn't get it up. May be that is why you walked off."

The humiliation was too much for her and she got off from the stool to run away to her room. He was up in a flash and caught her near the door. He turned her around gently. Next second, he gave her a resounding slap that burnt her cheek with pain.

"You bitch! You don't go unless I tell you to. Understand that." He was very angry and she was scared.

Holding her by her slim waist, he picked her off the floor and threw her, none too gently, on the bed, face down. As she tried to rise he pushed her back on to the bed and held her there firmly with his powerful hands.

"You better follow instructions and do what I say. Otherwise, I would be very upset. Close your eyes and stay still." His voice whispered menacingly in her ear and Aruna nodded her head dumbly. She was truly scared now.

She heard him leaving the bed but she didn't dare to open her eyes or move her head. She knew he was close by and watching. She could hear his breathing.

He returned to the bed and there was a rustling sound. Before she realized what was happening, he bound and tied her wrists together behind her back with a thin nylon rope.

Oh God!! What was he planning to do to her! She was shit scared; she was also excited.

"You are a bad girl. First you cheat your hubby by letting me eat your pussy and tits. Then you try to run away from me. I am going to punish you." His voice was ghost like and scary.

She felt his hands rubbing her buttocks lightly, squeezing them gently as if estimating their density. She knew what was coming and braced herself for the spanking.

He didn't disappoint her. His hard palm smacked against her small buttock sounding like a gun shot. Pain shot through her whole body and tears welled up in her eyes. The second smack was on the other buttock and a repeat of the first. Left...Right...Left...Right...the pattern followed without any let up - each smack hard as a whiplash.

Aruna cried out loud with each smack and as the spanking went on she felt searing pain and her buttocks burned with pain. She was just past her threshold and felt she was just about to lose her consciousness when the spanking stopped suddenly. Aruna didn't know whether she was imagining or it really stopped. She was in that twilight zone.

Suddenly she felt a cool, viscous liquid poured on her burning buttocks and gentle hands spreading the liquid all over the abused surface of her butt. It felt very cool, soothing and heavenly...more so after the intense pain a few minutes earlier.

He massaged her bruised buttocks for a few minutes and untied her hands. Holding her by her waist, he turned her over on to her back and slipped a big soft pillow under her ass. Aruna opened her eyes and the first thing that greeted her was his rock hard, erect, thick cock swaying in the space.

In a flash, Aruna understood. This brute can get hard & erect only by beating and causing pain to his partner! Without that, his big cock can't really function well!

Gopi held her legs together and bent them at the knees. Holding the knees, he pushed them back all the way towards her chest. When they almost touched her shoulders, he opened her thighs wide ensuring that her small cunt was now open to him.

He had applied some of that soothing liquid liberally on his palm and fingers earlier. Now, he inserted his wet and slippery forefinger into her tight cunt. Once it was fully inside her, he concentrated on lubricating her tight vaginal passage and the surrounding walls. Soon, his middle finger too joined the play.

Aruna forgot all the recent pain and humiliation.

Oh God!! How she loved his long, thick and hard slippery fingers fucking her tight cunt! It was unlike anything she had experienced in her life thus far! Whatever were the reasons for it; this was pure ecstasy that she wanted to go on forever.

He stopped after a few minutes and withdrew his fingers. He then kneeled and positioned himself. With his left hand he held her pussy and his right hand held his cock. Holding the cock at its base, he brought his pink and wet cock head to her slit. His left thumb and forefinger opened the wet slit and his cock head slipped into her tight cunt.

Gopi pushed his thick cock, a little at a time, very slowly, so that young Aruna would not panic. He thus slid half of his cock into her and stopped for nearly a minute. Aruna felt the huge, thick monster violating her nearly virgin cunt but made no sound nor dared to move. When he stopped, her stretched vagina tried and adjusted itself to his girth.

Gopi slowly moved back his cock almost to the entrance and then commenced the inward stroke, gaining an additional centimeter or two. He repeated this process in the most accomplished way over the next five minutes till he lay fully buried to the hilt inside her very tight but hot and juicy cunt.

"I am fully in, girl." He sounded happy for the first time to her.

"Yes!" she literally hissed.

He stayed buried to the hilt for long seconds and then started moving backwards slowly. He started fucking her now with small strokes. Aruna opened her legs wide and rested her ankles on his shoulders. As he stroked her, she raised her ass in tandem to help him and herself.

As his thick cock moved like a well oiled piston in her tight cunt, Aruna enjoyed a real great first fuck. This was what she wanted all along and here was this forty four year old high tech, computer professional; a brute and animal in the bed room, giving her what she exactly needed.

As they fucked, Gopi felt her tight virginal cunt gripping his cock firmly on every stroke. He marveled at this chip of a girl who has taken whatever punishment he had dished out and was now giving him a truly memorable fuck. He would never let go of this girl, if he could!

"Shall I wear a cover now?" he grunted after a couple of minutes, indicating he was going to speed up.

"Noooooo! I am protected. There is no need!" She wanted him in there, the whole way!

He loved what she said and his liking for her had gone up by a notch.

He quickened his strokes, sending Aruna into her most blissful, heavenly and lasting orgasm. As her legs tightened firmly around his waist, Gopi exploded deep inside her and flooded her cunt with his cum.

When their orgasms subsided, they slipped into deep sleep, hugging each other side on.

When they woke up it was Saturday. Over the weekend, Aruna willingly became his submissive and did everything he asked. In the past, Gopi had to buy the services of professional call girls for kinky sex. Here, he had, a very willing and fresh as a flower young girl as his accomplice! All she asked (she didn't even ask but wanted) was a good fuck!!

By Sunday afternoon they were both totally worn out.

That afternoon they sat on the deck overlooking the backyard with a cup of tea.

"Aruna, that was good. But now, get this right. We have come here to do some important company work. We are going to work hard during the week and we play during the weekend."

"Yes Sir." She replied meekly.

Aruna was actually relieved too. She couldn't take this kind of punishment and work simultaneously. What he said was the best thing to do. Work hard during the week and play hard during the weekend.

After an early dinner they retired to their respective bedrooms.

Alone in her bed Aruna recalled fondly the golden moments of past two days. Her body was still sore and there were aches. Her small tits were still lightly bruised and sore. Her cunt was also sore from all the pounding it got from Gopi's thick cock. Her tight bottom still stung at every contact.

But, she was happy. She was very happy! She knew that Gopi was weird in a way because he couldn't get going without punishing his woman. But, she was weird too! Without getting a good dose of pain, she could never feel the pleasure. So, they were two of a kind!

They now discovered each other. That is all that mattered for now!

*****

I hope you liked this chapter as much as the earlier ones. Please do vote and please do give your comments / feedback. I value them. I am inclined to let Aruna's story end on this note. Sekhar, of course, has more in store

12