Love Thy Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers

We sat more or less facing each other along the sofa with our eyes glued between each other's legs, Isla watching me fingering myself and listening to the wet sounds of my fingers, and me watching her fondling herself. I knew what she would have to do, she would never be able to bring herself off easily through her panties and I just had to wait for her to take them off.

'Things are getting in the way.' She said softly after a few minutes.

It was my turn to quietly nod that I understood.

She stood up, and while I watched she did more than I expected. Instead of just removing her panties she undressed completely, stripping off her skirt, her top, her bra and her panties to stand naked before me. I tried very hard not to hang my tongue out and I hope I succeeded. Now I was the one who was overdressed.

'I'd better do the same, don't you think?' I asked, standing up to take off my halter.

With both of us naked only feet apart I felt the sudden urge to take her in my arms. I hesitated, my arms coming up as if to reach out by themselves, torn between my desire and my fear of pushing things too quickly. Fortunately I managed not to spoil things and my hands dropped back to my sides before she noticed. It was probably a good thing, because she had taken a big step in undressing and now when she sat back down she did so with both feet on the floor as if she was having second thoughts about it.

She sat with her hands on her knees, glancing at me from the corner of her eye and then looking down at the floor. I could see that she was torn herself between desire and apprehension, and all I could do was try to dispel that fear and try to recover the situation. She so looked beautiful sitting primly but totally naked and I wanted her desperately, and so I sat back in my seat and took a risk.

'Do you want to stop?' I asked her trying to convey disappointment and hoping to God that she didn't.

She shook her head but still sat looking at the floor.

I sat silently, not sure what to do, but then she shook her head a second time, this time more positively.

'No. I'm just a bit jumpy.' She looked directly at me and smiled nervously. 'I was enjoying what we were doing, can we carry on?'

'I'd love to.' I told her, my voice inexplicably hoarse with emotion.

'Then let's.' I gave her ten out of ten for her resolve.

We turned in our seats, awkwardly threading legs and feet together until we were settled, each with our right ankle over the other's left. That's when I noticed that we were sitting closer to each other and that we had both feet on the sofa and were facing each other straight on. I have no idea why or how that happened, maybe instinctive need on both our parts, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

For a minute or so we sat looking at each other, a little uncertain how to begin after our temporary halt, and I think we both used the pause to appraise each other, for I saw her eyes flitting over my body just as mine were over hers.

The very first thing I noticed, much to my delight, was that she too shaved her pubes and the second thing were her beautiful little breasts, tipped with pale pink nipples whose colour almost exactly matched the pale pink of her pussy. Then the third thing was the pitter-patter of my heart and the fact that my mouth had gone dry. God, she was gorgeous, I just hoped she thought I came within her acceptable range.

Nice though it was, we couldn't just sit there eyeing each other up, so I let one hand slide down my front onto my pussy while the other cupped my breast. For a moment I did nothing, but then I began to play, running my fingertips up and down my slit and massaging my breast. Isla gave me a slightly embarrassed little grin and her hands copied mine.

For a few minutes we both played quietly, the only sounds being the little pleasure noises we both made, but then, as shyness receded, Isla closed her eyes, parted her labia with two fingers and found her clit with the third. Now she was playing for real, intent on coming, and so I felt able to do the same. I hooked two fingers over my pubic mound and rubbed my clit, wanting her eyes to pop open and see me. Soon her eyes did open, but for a different reason.

'Oh. I'm going to come already.' Her voice was tight and strained with her arousal.

I was genuinely surprised, I'd expected her more to be more inhibited by the circumstances than helped by them. I was nowhere near yet, in fact I'd been closer before we'd paused, but there was no mistaking the little gasps she was making, or the little twitches her pelvis made as she rubbed her clit. And then she did come, and her orgasm was a strong one, uninhibited and unrestrained, her eyes unfocussed as she gasped out her enjoyment in one long sibilant 'yeessss', her body shuddering and jerking against the sofa. Eventually her climax slowly faded and the jerks of her hips against her fingers grew less, until they too stopped and she slumped before me, spent but smiling. I looked on in amazement, my own arousal heightened by what I had seen, although my orgasm was still only a promise. But I was far too turned on to stop.

'You don't mind if I...?' I asked breathlessly, wondering why I felt the need to ask.

She gave me a slow languid smile. 'No, I want to see you do it.'

I played with myself while she sprawled in front of me, legs wide, her pussy shining with her juices, closer then she had been before, her orgasm having jolted her forward until our pussies were only a couple of feet apart. Her nearness seemed so erotic, so sexy, I wanted to reach forward and touch her. I almost did, but her hand found its way back between her legs instead, so that she was idly touching herself as she watched me masturbate. Now everything was encouraging my promised climax to become reality. I could feel it building, that warm pressure in my pelvis that would eventually explode into an orgasm. I could see her watching me, her eyes moving from my fingers to the hand around my breast where I was pulling at my nipple, making it peak before releasing it.

'I like doing that too.' She whispered.

'Do it then.' I encouraged her.

Her finger and thumb closed around her nipple and tugged, pulling her pert little breast into a peak and making her gasp from the sharp little pain of it. We copied each other, pulling at our nipples until they slipped from our grip and made us both groan as they jumped free. Her fingers were playing with her pussy again now as if working her way to a second climax. Mine was rapidly closing in on me.

'Are you going to come?' She asked, arousal again clear in her voice.

I just nodded, my jaw was almost too tight from the effects of my own play to speak, I was so nearly there. 'Yes.' I gasped out finally. 'Now.'

Her presence made my orgasm so much stronger than usual. It rolled through me, hot waves breaking inside my body, ripples of ecstasy spreading out right through me. I rocked backwards and forwards in my seat and let out a long cry of pure pleasure and excitement that only subsided with my climax, leaving me slumped forwards and whimpering softly, shuddering from the aftershocks that chased each other through me. I was gasping for breath and my heart was racing, and so it took me a minute or two before I was in control of myself enough to say or do anything.

But then Isla voiced my thoughts exactly. 'Wow.' She said. 'That was good.'

'Oh yes.' I gasped, nodding agreement. 'It was that.'

Sitting and leaning forward as I now was, I was close enough to touch her. She had stopped playing with herself when I came and I looked at her pussy, its lips puffed open and its entrance slick and shiny. I wanted to touch it but, although I was almost sure I wouldn't be rejected I didn't quite have the nerve. So instead I put my hand on her leg and stroked her thigh, softly running my palm over her smooth skin and all the time looking into her face for her response.

At first her only reaction was the ghost of a smile and she just lounged there and let me, making no attempt to either encourage or discourage me. I leaned forward a little more and let my hand wander to the very top of her leg, nearly but not quite touching her pussy. Now there was a response and I though for a moment that she was pulling away, but instead she moved to sit more upright herself and reached forward, putting an arm around my neck and pulling me towards her, silently resting her head on my shoulder in a kind of mute surrender.

I felt my heart leap. By that response she had told me everything I wanted to know. My advances wouldn't be rejected and I wouldn't end up with neighbour problems. Excited by her reaction, I hooked my free arm around her neck in turn and pulled her even closer, letting my hand trace the length of her thigh before I was finally, at long last, able to do what I'd been aching to do and place it gently over her pussy. She murmured unintelligibly into my ear and just let me do it.

I ran my fingers up and down her cleft, feeling the lovely little nub of her clitoris and the gorgeous wetness of her vagina as my fingertips parted her labia and explored her. Her arm tightened slightly around my neck and she moaned softly, and I tried hard not to giggle with delight. Soon my roving fingers settled on her clit and began to rub it gently, wanting to give her as much pleasure as possible, wanting to make sure she came back to me. But sitting facing each other and leaning forward made touching her awkward and giving real pleasure almost impossible. I untangled myself and stood up, seeing her gaze up at me with confused and disappointed look on her face. I stretched out my hands to her.

'Come on.' I said gruffly. 'Let's go through there.'

I indicated my bedroom door with a nod of the head. It was closed, but her house was the same as mine and she was in no doubt where I meant. She didn't say a word, but she took my hands and let me pull her to her feet. We placed an arm around each others waists as I guided her to my bed.

Isla climbed onto my bed and just lay there, looking up at me expectantly. I smiled with pleasure and climbed on beside her, leaning over and looking down at her. Her arms came out to meet me and we embraced properly, our naked bodies pressed together right down to our feet. It felt so good, and then we made it better by kissing for the first time.

Her mouth was lovely and soft, her full lips at first only slightly parted, but soon opening so that her tongue could join in, dancing with mine, flicking in and out of my mouth as mine did hers, exploring, licking and tasting, ramping up the pleasure until we were both moaning and squirming against each other. I could feel her diminutive breasts under mine, firm little nipples pressing into my skin, long slender thighs parting slightly so that one of mine could press between them. I could even feel her shaven mound against my hip and I knew that she must feel mine too.

We kissed several times, long lingering kisses that mutely said so much, and then I raised my head and looked down at her, using my hand to stroke her cheek. She smiled up at me, submissively waiting for me to touch her again.

For a moment I did nothing other than stroke her face and think how lucky I was, but then I let my hand wander down over her jaw, along her neck and then down to her front. Her eyes closed as I let my fingers roam around her soft little breast, stroking and caressing, over the rise and around her nipple, tweaking it between finger and thumb, flicking it gently with my finger to make her gasp, and then continuing down her body. I skated around her navel and then, moving a little to one side to give myself room, I carried on down towards her pubic mound, this time grazing her skin with my fingernails to make her skin twitch with pleasure.

Her pubes were totally smooth, newly shaved, and lovely to touch. She parted her legs further for me and I ran my fingers down over her labia, hearing her sigh quietly as I explored her again. I parted her folds to find her tunnel, playing at her entrance, feeling just how wet and aroused she was. I pushed a finger just a little way inside her and she pushed back, lifting her pelvis to try and admit me further. A second finger found its way in, and then I pushed, sliding both fingers deep into her. Again she groaned and pushed back.

'Oh god, that's wonderful.' She gasped excitedly, the first words either of us had spoken in the bedroom. I couldn't agree more.

I looked at her, smiling to see seeing eager excitement in her eyes rather than the nervousness of earlier. She wanted me. I began to thrust my fingers into her pussy with a rapid heavy rhythm, finger-fucking her hard, the heel of my palm rubbing on her clit at the same time. Her hand came up behind my shoulder, fingertips digging in, revealing how much she was enjoying it.

The little mounds of her breasts were swaying with my rhythm, engorged nipples moving up and down, enticing me. I couldn't resist. I lowered my mouth and found one, sucking it into my mouth so that I could nibble and lick it even as I fingered her. Her hand moved to the back of my head, holding me to her breast, and all the time she was moaning sexily.

This time she didn't tell me when she was about to come, she just came, pushing my face hard onto her breast while her pelvis jerked and leapt against my fingers. I gripped her nipple between my teeth and pulled at the same time as plunging into her as deep as I could, knowing that she would like it and knowing it would increase her pleasure. She responded with the same long sibilant 'yyeeessss' as before, throwing her head back as her orgasm reached a peak.

Afterwards we lay together in each others arms, just holding each other without speaking for what seemed to be a long time. I think she was absorbing what had happened between us and thinking through its implications. For my part I was luxuriating in the knowledge that I'd seduced my neighbour, although in truth she needed little seducing, just persuading. Then suddenly she looked up at me and began to talk.

'I didn't think it would be you.' She said out of the blue.

I gazed at her, not really understanding and wanting her to expend.

'For years.' She began. 'I've been curious about what it would be like to be in bed with another woman. I like men and I want men, but I still had this little niggling urge to be with a woman, and I suppressed it. Then I saw you and your friend, and the feeling came back. I'd decided that if the chance ever came I would do it, but I never thought of it being with you because you've already got someone. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we did what we did and that you taught me how nice it could be, and I hope you'll invite me for another coffee so you can teach me some more. I just thought I'd have to look further than the house next door.'

She giggled girlishly at her own temerity and gave me the chance to explain to her.

'Tina. The friend you saw me with.' I told her. 'Is also married, so I don't have a proper lover. So you're not treading on anyone's toes. I saw you and fancied you, it's as simple as that, and you have a standing invitation for coffee anytime you're in the mood.'

We both knew what that meant, just as I had understood what she meant by teaching her more. We'd only very warily scratched the surface of what women can enjoy with each other and there was so much more we could do with and to each other.

'Can I come around for coffee tomorrow afternoon?' She asked with a giggle.

I could see the beginning of a lovely relationship.

Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers
12