Love You, Daddy! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost gasped out loud and gave myself away when he turned around.

Holy shit, he was hung like a horse!

How did mom die from getting hit by a car if that thing didn't kill her? Jesus, daddy...

A watched wide-eyed, clearly seeing the outlines of his dick, even if the image of him itself was a little blurred by moisture. He was rubbing his face with his hands, his cock swinging left and right slightly as he let the water cascade over his body.

"Fucking hell, I hope he's a shower, because if he's a grower he would tear a girl apart with that monster."

He turned away from me again and I went back around the corner, sinking down to the floor and closing my eyes. It may have seemed inappropriate to anyone who might have seen me, but I actually felt the need to fan myself with my hand upon witnessing the baseball bat between my dad's legs. I thought I'd fucked some big dicks before with the guys at my campus or back in high school, but they were nothing compared to him.

I knew I should have left right then, but a noise from the shower stall caught my attention. I carefully peeked around the corner again and what I saw made my throat go dry and my heart skip a beat.

My father was leaning back against the wall and stroking his titanic cock. It was fully erect and

I couldn't believe how big it was. Unable to look away, I just stared as he rubbed his hand up and down that massive beast.

My father, my daddy, was jerking off.

I became aware of a tingle, one I was confused by for a half-second before it occurred to me that I was getting turned on by watching him. I flushed in embarrassment. I mean, he's my father! What was wrong with me?

Maybe nothing, I reasoned. After all, I was a young, healthy, sexually active woman and weren't all women turned on (and maybe a little intimidated) by enormous cocks? Even if they belonged to a girl's father?

"Who are you thinking of, daddy?"

I bit my lip as the tingle between my legs intensified and soon their was no denying that I was very aroused. My fingers slipped down under my shorts and began touching my wet slit. Teasing my clit, I focused past the fact that it was my father and just allowed myself to think about that enormous rammer deep inside me, reaching places that had never been touched before, stretching me wider than I'd ever been stretched.

The warmth bloomed in me as I could see the huge, pulsing head push between my needy pussylips, splitting them wide before sinking slowly inside, a long, single stroke that filled me until the curly hairs at the base of the cock tickled my delicate, shaved skin. I could almost feel the exquisite pull on my inner puss as the cock withdrew, leaving me begging, yearning for the next thrust.

"Please, put it back in me, daddy!"

My eyes snapped open as I realized what I was fantasizing about- I had tried to just imagine the cock, but I could not. I needed my father to be the one fucking me with it, seemingly. My astonishment and horror lasted the briefest of moments before I surrendered to the tingling ache in my cunt and snaked my fingers back inside, my tight tunnel swallowing them greedily.

Through glazed eyes, I watched intently as he pumped his fist along his cock, imagining it inside me, or that it was me pumping it, or wrapping my eager lips around it and sucking him off until he came for me. I started imagining his strong body pinning me down, immobilizing me as he thrust back and forth, splitting me open with that incredible tool of his.

"Daddy, what would your cum feel like? What it feel like in my pussy? In my mouth or going down my throat? What about on my breasts or in my ass?"

My fingers moved feverishly inside me while my other hand began fondling and teasing my eager breasts, pinching the nipples and grazing the sensitive skin with my fingernails. I promised myself I wouldn't scream when I came, because I would die of terror and embarrassment if my father heard me. How would I ever explain it to him?

I watched as he kept stroking, hoping we would cum together. But then I heard a grunt of frustration and he stood up straight. I could see his erection flagging and he leaned on his hands against the front wall, breathing, the water beating off his body. He smacked his hand against the wall and made another sound of frustration.

"Lauren..." he whispered to himself.

My hand flew to my mouth at his mention of my mother.

"Daddy, you can't even jerk off because you miss mom?"

My own orgasm forgotten, I slunk away from the door and exited the room quickly. I padded back to my own bedroom and sat on my bed, knees drawn up to my chest, my mind a torrent of emotions and confusing thoughts.

Most of all, though, I just felt worse than ever for my dad.

What could I do for him?

***

12