Love You, Daddy! Ch. 04

Story Info
Will all Karli's and my hard work pay off finally?
16.8k words
4.84
250.9k
293
37

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 08/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karli and I woke up snuggled together in a tangle of my sheets. We both stretched luxuriously, loving the feeling of our bodies pressed together...

Until our incredibly sticky pussies touched and stuck together with last night's cum.

We both shivered and giggled at the unexpected wake-up call, hugging one another kissing good morning. We weren't exactly horny but we wanted to kiss one another all over and spent several minutes doing so. It felt good to have her lips on me, giving me gentle kisses while I slowly woke up. I reciprocated happily when Karli inhaled deeply and grinned.

"Smell that?" she asked. "Coffee. Guess your dad's up and on the go."

"Which means breakfast is not far off." I concluded. "Been a while since you've had a full-scale 'Evie's daddy's breakfast', hasn't it?"

"Long enough," she said, pretending to pout. "So now what? Freshen up and go join him?"

"Hell no," I replied. "We smell like sex, which is what we want him to notice. Put on one of my cutesy short robes and we'll go down wearing nothing underneath."

She smiled at the notion and nodded, getting up and stretching. She purred as I crawled up behind her and nibbled at her lovely ass cheeks, squirming them back against me, giggling. When we were finished, we put the robes on one another, squirming our tits together as a tease before making sure we were showing plenty of cleavage. We then headed downstairs together, hand-in-hand as was our habit.

"Hi, daddy!" I chirped happily as we found him in the kitchen, making a huge breakfast. He was wearing pajama pants and a white t-shirt, which showed off his broad back and chest. He turned around and beamed a big smile at us as I skipped up to give him a big hug. "How's the bestest and bravest daddy in the world?"

"I'm great," he said, hugging me close. "And you, pumpkin?"

"Mmmmm, I'm wonderful, thank you," I purred, my cheek to his chest and my eyes closed. "And I-"

I paused in my statement and subtly wiggled my hips before my eyes went wide. "Daddy... do you have any boxers on under your pajama pants?"

He thought about that and then flushed for a moment. "I... no."

"You're not wearing any underwear?" I exclaimed, trying to sound more scandalized than thrilled.

"Are you?" he asked, eyebrow raised.

"Well, no," I admitted. "It was just an unexpected sensation is all, that monster of yours prodding my poor little puss."

I turned to look at Karli as she walked up to hug my dad. "Can you believe he's not wearing any underwear?"

"I'm not taking your word for it," she purred as she hugged him close, her pelvis parked squarely into his. "Nope, no underwear."

Daddy chuckled. "You're something else, Karli."

"Best believe it, Mister Sturm..." she said coyly, turning around and wiggling her butt against his barely-contained cock for a moment before joining me in leaning against the kitchen island, where part of the food was waiting. Daddy turned around and continued cooking before we got too good a look at anything happening inside his pants.

"You two sleep well?" he asked, trying to act casual.

"Eventually," I replied, taking a single grape and sucking it into my mouth, looking at his back. "We kinda had to exhaust ourselves first, but yes, we both slept like the dead."

"Glad to hear it," he replied, close to done with the scrambled eggs. "You two much have been pretty buzzed to get yourselves that... worked up."

Karli snickered while I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, daddy, alcohol can get Karli and I pretty uninhibited."

"I can tell," he said, adding something to the eggs. "No worries though, you seem none the worse for wear."

Karli was going her best not to break into loud laughter as I pinched my eyes. "Trust me, daddy, we're just fine. Shall we pull up some stools to the island here or do you want to eat at the table?"

"At the island's fine with me," he said easily. "Food's already there, right?"

Karli and I brought the stools over and I doled out the plates and utensils while Karli brought big mugs of dark roast coffee. Soon, all the food was in front of us- big mounds of pancakes, granola and milk, endless bacon and eggs, toast and butter, juices and daddy's amazing Belgian waffles. As much food as there was, no one doubted it would be all gone shortly. It was too good not to be eaten, even if Karli and I would have to spend hours fucking away the calories later.

We all dug in, enjoying this huge breakfast. We laughed and talked about nothing important for some time and eventually most of the food was gone. We sat and drank our coffee, finally sated.

"So," daddy said finally. "Quite the pictures you sent me last night."

We both paused, not saying anything for a few seconds. "Pictures?" I asked.

"Yes, the ones from the bathroom in the movie theater," he confirmed. "So that's how girls go to the bathroom together?"

I almost choked on my coffee and Karli actually snorted as she began to laugh.

"Mister Sturm!" she giggled. "You perv!"

"Oh, yeah, I'm the perv," he said dryly. "Nice butt, by the way, Karli."

"I try," she said in a nonchalant voice. "It has its advantages."

"I can just imagine," daddy sighed before looking at me. "As long as your butt isn't all over the internet then I guess I'm fine with it."

"Well, no promises, but I'm like ninety-nine percent sure it isn't," I said confidently. "Karli and I are pretty strict about our media."

"Good to hear," he said, relaxing now. "So what do you two have planned today? Neither of you have classes to attend to, so..."

"Mostly thought we'd hang here," I said in a non-committal tone. "To be honest, we were planning on convincing you to start taking care of yourself and working out again."

He thought about that. "Well, I-"

"Daddy," I said in a stern voice. "I'm not gonna let you make excuses. You're way ahead on your book and your derivatives workload, so there's no excuse whatsoever. The only reason you don't work out and get yourself back in amazing shape is because you feel like you have no one to do it for."

He said nothing.

"Face it, when mom was here, you worked out daily, making sure that your arms, chest and abs made her weak in the knees." I pressed. "She told me all about it and what it did to her, so don't even try to deny it."

He looked like he was going to say something but eventually didn't. He just looked down into his coffee mug.

"Well, what if Karli and I were your cheering section?" I suggested. "It may sound a little silly, but what if you worked out for us?"

He raised an eyebrow. "For you two."

"Like you've got anyone else to do it for. You might as well do it for your daughter, since I want you to be the healthiest and hunkiest daddy anyone ever had."

"Not to mention that my sugar daddies have to be hot," Karli added, swirling her finger in some of the syrup on her plate and then sucking it off. "Can't have you getting tubby."

"Oh, so now I'm absolutely your sugar daddy," he retorted. "Do I even get a say in this?"

"Why would you want one?" she replied simply. "Like you've got anything better to do."

"Yes, daddy, how terrible for you," I added, keeping the pressure up. "Two insanely hot girls want you to work out and impress them. What exactly is the rub here for you about this?"

"Ooh, good choice of words," Karli said, smiling naughtily and winking at me. "Me likey."

Daddy shook his head and rubbed his temples for a moment. "So... work out for you two and get myself back in prime shape."

"Yes." Karli and I chorused.

He thought about it and sighed. "That's as good a reason as any that I can come up with. Alright, I'll start today whenever you two are ready."

"Sounds great," I declared, pleased with the progress we were making. "We've gotta let breakfast burn off for a bit, but maybe early afternoon? Sound good, daddy?"

He nodded. "Sure. It'll give me time to find my workout clothes and maybe get a little further ahead on my writing."

"Okay, daddy," I said, rising from my stool and coming around to hug him, as did Karli. We both pressed our breasts into his sides and gave him great big kisses on his cheeks at the same time. "Love you, see you in about three hours!"

We both turned and wiggled out of the kitchen, leaving him sitting there looking confused. We were already halfway up the stairs when finally heard him speak.

"But what about the... dishes..."

"Poor daddy," I giggled and we hustled back into my room and closed the door. "That'll keep him busy for about half an hour, he can't leave the kitchen messy."

"Alright, now what?" Karli asked, smirking because clearly I had something planned.

"Grab three double A's out of my drawer," I instructed as I went over to my computer. I unhooked the webcam from it and also found the remote. "See what I'm goin' for here?"

A sly grin crept across her face. "I love it. Let's go, before he finds an excuse to come upstairs."

We quickly and quietly crept out of my room and down the hallway, to my dad's room, where we began immediately scanning for the perfect place to secrete the webcam. It had to be able to see his bed and into his bathroom, in case he left the door open. Karli waved me over quickly to a perfect spot where it was easily concealed. We deposited the camera, with full batteries and then the wireless connector so the signal reached back to my room.

"Now stay here while I go make sure it works." I whispered. She nodded and waited by the bed while I went quickly back to my room and turned on my computer, activating the webcam. Seconds after doing so, the image focused and I could see Karli inside my daddy's room. She saw the light on the cam turn on and waved. I adjusted the focus slightly and she assisted by undoing her robe and flashing her beautiful tits at me. All seemed to be ready.

She joined me back in my room, draping her arms around me from behind as I sat, making sure the picture was as clear as possible. I was getting great colour, given how dark the room was, but my webcam had those low-light enhancement features, so we still had an amazing view. It even had a starlight mode so that we could see in near-complete darkness. Karli giggled at our ingenuity.

We minimized the webcam frame in case daddy came up unexpectedly and just lazed around on my bed, talking and laughing. Eventually there came a knock on my door.

"You two decent?" came daddy's voice.

"As decent as we're willing to be!" Karli called back.

"It's fine, daddy, we have our robes on." I answered, giving her a look. He entered and smiled.

"So, thanks for leaving me with the clean up, you two," he said, standing over us and folding his arms. "You two had better be real good cheerleaders for pulling that stunt."

"Sorry, daddy," I said apologetically. "That was mean of me, I'll make it up to you."

"Darn right you will," he said, coming forward and hugging me as I knelt on my bed with my arms out. "But that's for another time. I think I'm gonna do some writing and take a shower. You two will be okay for a bit?"

We nodded. "Go do what you need to do, daddy. We'll be here."

He nodded and kissed the top of my head before exiting the room and heading back to his own. Karli closed the door and I got into my chair at my desk, bringing the webcam window back up and maximizing it. Karli pulled up my exercise ball and sat beside me, watching intently.

Daddy was now in his room and walked around for a moment in a small circle, rubbing his face with his hands.

"He seems tense." Karli observed, smirking. "Wonder why..."

I smiled at her non-question and kept my eyes on the screen. He stopped pacing and sat on the corner of his bed. Then he seemed to make up his mind about something and took off his shirt, revealing his chest.

Karli sucked in her breath. "God I love that man's chest," she whispered. "Sploosh."

I nodded, sharing the feeling. Then we both restrained ourselves from gasping as he turned toward the camera and hiked his pajama pants down...

"Holy Fucking Fuckballs," Karli murmured. "It's bigger than it fucking felt."

"I know," I said quietly, rapt at the sight of his titanic cock dangling between his legs. It seemed so close right now, I wanted to reach out and touch it. "How quiet is my webcam? Did it make any noise when I zoomed it in on your tits?"

She shook her head. "I'm absolutely certain it made no noise whatsoever. Do what you gotta do."

Hoping daddy didn't move, I used the zoom feature and brought his cock in close. Soon it almost filled my screen.

"And to think that's about life-size," Karli muttered. "I can't wait to get that thing in my cunt."

"You and me both," I said, staring intently. "He's going to tear us apart."

"God, pull back a little or I'm gonna lose it," she breathed. "You might need to chain me down to keep me from heading to his room and just spiking myself on that thing."

"I promise." I mumbled, still lost in the beautiful sight before me. Before long, though, he turned away and headed into his bathroom, giving us one good glimpse of his butt before shutting the door. The show was over.

"Does it turn off remotely?" she asked, wondering about the batteries. I nodded but winked. "It does, but my daddy takes quick showers, he'll be back out in a bit, just watch."

We bided our time until daddy came out of the bathroom, his waist wrapped in a towel. He was drying his hair with another smaller towel and we simply stared stupidly at his body while waiting for him to take the lower towel off. Finally, we were rewarded for our patience as he removed the towel, but he was facing away from us.

"He's got a real nice butt," Karli murmured as she watched. "Yum yum..."

He finally put the small towel down on his pillow and laid back, giving us a great side-view of his body, his cock resting atop him. We both just watched silently before he did something we did not expect and reached down, starting to caress himself. We both drew in our breaths as we saw his member start to swell and get hard.

"Stay right beside me, Karli, don't you dare leave this room." I said quietly but in a voice laced with iron. She nodded and continued to watch. We both adjusted ourselves on our seats and began slowly fingering our pussies, wanting to cum with him. He was stroking himself until he was hard and his cock looked bigger than ever, towering over his body.

"How long does he take?" Karli asked, her pussy already so wet that she was dribbling on my exercise ball.

"I don't know," I whispered, hoping I could match him. "But we're gonna find out."

My fingers slipped in and out of my tight hole as I kept my eyes on that wonderful cock. I breathed slowly, not wanting to finish before him. His hand moved up and down the shaft and his body trembled in response. My head was almost spinning from desire. My whole body felt moist and warm. I'd never been so turned on in my life.

We hummed and moaned as quietly as we could while he jerked off, just down the hallway from us. We shed our robes entirely and were pressing against one another, keeping our eyes on the screen. I put my free arm around Karli and she slid into my lap, her hot body squirming against one. We were both trembling and sighing as we fingered ourselves.

Daddy was picking up the pace and we could just barely hear him breathing and maybe moaning a little as he stroked his cock. I couldn't get over how big it was. Even his hand barely fit around it the whole way.

"He's gonna go soon," Karli breathed, squirming on me. "Look at his hips."

"I know," I gasped back, reaching around her to squeeze her breast and pull on her nipple. "We're gonna cum with my daddy."

Our breathing became more rapid as we watched, daddy's hand moving faster and faster. His hips were indeed trembling and squirming, his free hand flexing. My fingers churned inside my pussy, which was getting hotter, tighter and messier by the moment. Daddy began to arch his hips.

"Oh, shit!" Karli squeaked as she fought to hold on one more second...

Then daddy blew, a great jet up his pearly white cum spurting into the air, followed by another one and then more. Karli and I both moaned as loudly as we dared, pulling against one another as we came, pussies overflowing with our desire. I jammed my fingers inside myself while squeezing Karli's breast so hard she whimpered and I thought it might burst.

When daddy had finally finished, I pulled her off my lap and onto the bed, where we kissed sloppily and writhed on one another, basking in the afterglow of our incredible orgasm. Her cunt was so wet and sticky against mine. We hummed and moaned into one another's mouths and caressed each other. We then turned around and licked one another's pussies, lying on our sides.

Finally spent, we lay on our backs for a moment before going back to our chairs to check on daddy. We was already up and dressed in pajama pants and a t-shirt, sitting at his desk and writing.

"Wow, didn't take him long to recover and move on," Karli remarked. "Typical male."

"We'll keep him busy this afternoon," I replied, actually kind of glad he was dressed. I took a deep breath and turned off the webcam, since the show was over. "But it does make me wonder about his stamina."

"How so?" she asked, looking at me. "You said he and your mom used to go at it like a bonobo tribe."

I nodded. "So what if he were ready again soon?" I asked. "What if he just needs more practice but can get it back up quickly?"

"You mean put on a show, see if he bites?" she asked, smiling slyly. "What have you got in mind?"

"Remember our little plot we cook up in the bushes the other day?"

***

We wiggled out into my backyard, smirking to one another as we thought about how naughty we were about to be. I was carrying a handbag that contained some bottled water, tanning lotion, a large towel to lie on and our favourite double dildo. We went to a secluded spot where I knew for a fact that we absolutely could not be seen from any angle.

Except from my dad's bedroom, a tiny flaw in the foliage shield. If one looked through his windows at just the right angle, anything that happened on the little plot of soft grass we were now headed for could be seen perfectly. The neighbours on either side had no view, no one else in the backyard did, nor any drones hovering directly above. It was meant to be a little enclosed space, free of scrutiny.

We were both naked as we laid out the towel, giggling and talking just loud enough to be heard from upstairs. We sat down and began smearing thick gobs of the rich, glistening oil over each other. I was wearing my sunglasses so that I could take subtle glances up at daddy's window without being noticed, with Karli doing the same. It felt nice to have her hands on me, rubbing the slippery oil into my skin, fondling my breasts and my tummy and ass cheeks.

It felt especially good when we knelt facing one another and reach between each other's legs, massaging oil onto our pussies. Like me, Karli was completely shaved and her slippery skin was giving me a tingle. We did this for close to a minute, with me angled toward the window so I could look up. Sure enough, I saw one of the wooden blinds move very briefly. I couldn't tell if daddy was behind them but one of the slats was more open than it should have been.

We then took one another's hands and leaned in close to begin squirming our breasts together, tongues tangling as we kissed. Even though the mission was to tease daddy, I was getting really turned on by Karli, as I always did. I pulled her to me and we kissed deeply, bodies rubbing together now. Another subtle glance and the slat of the wooden blinds was even a little bit wider.