Lovely Neighbour - Pt. 02

Story Info
Neighbours continue their developing connection.
3.2k words
4.46
6.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

A few days later, he messaged me, asking if I would be kind enough to make him a meal as he had been out shopping.

I went around that evening and cooked dinner from what he had bought. We ate and chatted. And as we cleared up together, I asked, "Have you jerked off like I showed you?"

He remarked quizzically, "Jerked off!"

I said, "Yes old man... tossed off, wanked, you know masturbated!"

He said, "Oh... I've only done it once, with the oil. I did cum, but the sensation was nowhere near how you make it feel."

I asked, "Would you like me to... before I go?"

He said, "If it's not too much trouble, I'd like that very much, you do it so well. Makes it feel very pleasurable."

I said, "You go up, I'll finish here."

When I got to his bedroom, he was flat naked on the bed, gently stroking his cock. In his other hand was the baby oil.

I said, "Won't need that today old man."

I had anticipated giving him a hand-job, and had taken along some flavoured sex lube. I wanted to take him into my mouth.

He let go of his cock and it lay along his stomach, girthy, hard, and long. When a man's cock-head is beyond his navel, you know it's a lengthy thing.

I started with the usual hand-job, building it up, fast and rapid on his huge cock-head. I knew I had got time, as he seemed to have good durability.

Again his hand came and rested on my forearm, we looked at each other and smiled.

Just as I got into full flow, I must have leaned a bit too far forward, and I felt his hand brush on my tit.

He quickly moved his hand and said, "Sorry."

I said, "My fault old man."

I stopped briefly and asked, "Would you like... to touch?"

And before he could reply, I lifted clean off my tee-shirt. I didn't have a bra on, I rarely do.

He stared at my tits, and said, "My God Sky, those look heavenly."

I took hold of his cock and said, "Thank you old man, sorry I don't have big boobs, but both yours."

I was enjoying giving Aaron his hand job. And I felt his hand slowly touch my tit. He gently brushed it with the back of his hand.

I said, "Come on old man, you can do better than that... I know you want to!"

He turned his hand and I felt it capture my tit.

I asked, "Would you mind if I suck on this?"

His grip tightened on my tit, made me close my eyes, and take in a deep sigh.

He said, "I'm willing to bet you do that exceptionally well too."

I smiled at him, then turned my head, and took in what seemed like a tennis ball into my mouth.

I sucked and licked all around it. I felt him grope my other tit. And as he did he said, "These are nice, you're really firm."

I said, "Thanks, it complements this thing."

I sucked hard; I stroked fast wanting him to explode. But he didn't, he seemed to take a good deal of stiff stroking and all the hard sucking I could muster.

I truly enjoyed having his beautiful cock in my hands. Felt firm, hard and hot. I tightened my grip to increase the friction. And as one hand stroked up and down, with the other I swapped from sucking the head to twisting it briskly with a tight fist, his nob glowed a deep purple and was so nice to suck on.

I felt his hand clamp onto my tit and he blew, he let go. I got an instant mouth full of his cum. I tried to swallow quickly, but a little dribbled out from the corners of my mouth.

This time his hand clenched tight on my tit, and he moaned like he wanted me to stop.

I stroked, sucked, and swallowed; God he's balls must have been full to discharge that amount.

I dried us both with a towel, and he asked, "Do you always swallow?"

I said, "Yes... of course!"

He said, "My wife didn't like it, she never swallowed my cum."

I said, "She missed out, I love the taste of cum."

He said, "That made me feel good, you know... knowing you're swallowing my..."

I said, "Old man, I'll swallow as much as you can make."

I asked, "Do you need anything else before I go."

He said, "You modern girls really know how to do that thing with your hands; that was nice. And with your mouth, it did pain a little."

I said, "As long as you liked it, you'll get to love the pain. Next time I'll give you a proper milking, it's just another of my fortes. That is if you want me to carry..."

And before I finished he interrupted and said, "I'd be a fool to say I wouldn't like you to."

I left him in bed, turned the light off, and went home. I was so horny, I frigged myself off and then I too fell asleep.

My hand and blow-jobs became quite regular, while he groped and fondled my tits. He always asked, 'Can you do that milk thing.' I guess he did very quickly get used to the pain that accompanied it.

About two weeks after, I was giving him my usual blow-job, he was fondling and he asked, "Sky!"

I said, "Yes."

He asked, "I don't want to be crass, but!"

I asked, "But... what?"

He said, "Would it be possible to see... you."

I said, "To see me what!"

I must be stupid, but I had figured it out before he said the next sentence.

He said, "No it's okay, sorry forget I said anything."

I stepped off the bed and took off my jeans, and as I looked at him I thought, 'What the hell,' and took my knickers off too.

I did a slow turn and said, "Well."

He said, "You're lovely, you should be a model."

I said, "Thank you old man, but I think I've got the better deal, right here in front of me."

I mean, that cock, fuck it's so... perfect.

That was the first time we were both fully naked.

I got back on the bed, spread his legs, and got in between; I started blowing him off and lost myself in the next few moments.

It suddenly dawned on me that I was too far for him to touch me.

I asked, "Do you want me closer old man?"

He said, "That would be nice, I do like touching your boobs."

I thought to myself, I have more what one would call tits rather than boobs; the phrase 'Boobs' just sound like huge things.

I was so horny; my pussy dripping... I wondered?

I got on top and was going to take him in... I wanted that thing in me, wanted to see how it felt, he realised this and said, "Please don't."

I was a bit surprised, but mainly disappointed and thought why not for a second, but respected his wish. I got off to the side of him, like I usually would be, and said, "Better!"

He said, "Yes... sorry."

I said, "No need to be sorry, totally up to you."

I blew my neighbour off, swallowed his lovely cum, and went home.

I battered my pussy with a dildo. It was relatively puny in girth compared to my neighbour's rolling pin. But did a reasonable job! And then went to sleep.

Aaron had arranged to see a friend and was away from home for a couple of days.

I knew he was seeing a female friend, but I for some reason felt like he was cheating on me. I know I'm not his lover, he's not mine! I told myself that I was being stupid.

We're just friends, neighbours, and he is a lovely neighbour.

But the only thing that went round and round my head, even to the point of me not sleeping, was why he didn't want to fuck me? Does he think he's being deceitful to his dead wife?

My mum was taken ill. After arranging my business's needs I went to look after her for a week. I had messaged Aaron and told him when I'd be back. I told him that I'd left some food in the fridge for him.

It had just gone midnight as I drove onto my driveway. I noticed a light on in Aaron's place.

I went indoors and had a shower as it had been a long tiring trip.

I was about to get into bed and I noticed I had a message. It was Aaron, it read, 'Welcome home, I hope your mum is better.'

He must have seen my car on the drive.

I was restless, and after tossing and turning, I decided if he was awake it would be nice to catch up.

I messaged, 'Hi, you still up old man,' within ten seconds a reply, 'Afraid so.'

I put on a nightie and a jacket. I went around, let myself in and he was in bed with a sheet over him, reading a book.

I said, "Oh, not wanking off to a computer then!"

He said, "I'll only have to do that if you give up on me."

I said, "I hope I'm not disturbing your reading?"

He said, "Never my dear, always a pleasure to see you."

I took off my clothes and got under the sheet next to him.

I kissed him on the cheek and reached down to his cock, it was flaccid, and I asked, "So what you reading?"

Closing the book, he said, "O nothing of importance," then he stretched down and put the book on the floor.

We chatted as I stroked and fondled his growing cock. I asked, "Did you see your friend again."

He said, "Yes, and actually, I'm seeing her again in a couple of weeks, with another friend of ours."

My neighbour's cock was fully inflated and felt so nice in my hand.

I asked, "Have you made this thing cum while I've been away?"

He said, "No not really, mainly as it's never the same as when you do it."

I said, "Come on then let's make you feel... good."

I took the sheet off us and looked around him, I saw the tube of lube, and I said, "Let's have some of that."

As he squeezed it onto his cock, I stroked and smothered it around.

He asked, "So how is your mother?"

I wanted to get both my hands on his cock, I moved around and he asked, "May I," as he touched my tit.

I looked at him in a funny way, as if to say, 'Really... you need to ask.'

I went down on his cock and swished my tongue around that mushroom of my lovely neighbour.

He groped and fondled my tit, he moved from one to the other.

I said, "Mum's much better thanks."

He said, "That's good. Are you in tomorrow?"

I said, "Yes, but I'll be on my laptop catching up with work as I've been away."

He said, "It's just that I'm doing some gardening and thought I'd do something in yours."

I said, "You've got the keys, pop over whenever you want."

By that time his cock was really hard; his bulbous head was glistening purple, and his sweet pre-cum had overtaken the taste of the lube.

I wanted that cock in me so much, I thought again of mounting him, so I asked, "Can I?" as I touched my pussy.

He looked at me and said, "I'd rather not."

I didn't ask after that, I continued to blow him.

It felt so fantastic not just stroking and sucking, but the sight of his cock was always amazing, especially his enormous bulk of a nob. I don't think he himself appreciated his size.

I think to him all men were like that, he was so wrong, so fuckin wrong!

I could hear his breathing, quick, sharp, he was getting close. But that usually meant I had at least another ten minutes of delight with his, 'Man limb,' in my hands.

And I was right, what seemed like ages later he let go.

Just with one ejaculation, he could fill my mouth. I knew I had to swallow quickly otherwise the next blast would escape, and I didn't want to spill a drop.

I was about to leave after wiping him down, and he said, "You can sleep here if you so wish."

I was so horny I wanted to get myself off, I smiled at him and thought I would like that, so had to forgo my masturbation and pussy bashing session.

That was the first time we slept together, and I mean just slept.

I cosied up and spooned him as we fell asleep.

The next day he worked in the garden as I went about my business.

And in the evening a friend of mine was coming over for a stay-over... yes... a girl-friend. Aaron was out walking with his friends.

So we didn't get a chance to get together for a couple of days.

The evening I was able to see Aaron, I had returned from work and went round to his place to prepare an evening meal for us.

He wasn't in but came home just in time when I was ready to dish up.

As he came home I said, "Hello old man, dinner's ready, have you been doing something nice today?"

He came in and said, "Hello Sky, I should take a shower, I've been gardening for Alfie."

I said, "Dinners going cold old man."

He said, "If you insist."

We sat and ate, and chatted.

As we finished clearing up, he asked, "Is it okay to go have my shower now?"

I said, "I need one too."

Luckily he has a walk-in wet room, so we could both go in together. I washed him, and he seemed reluctant to touch me.

I was lathering up his cock and asked, "Would you like to wash my bits, old man?"

He said, "I think I'd like that if you wouldn't mind."

I squeezed his cock and said, "You're impossible old man. How did you get on with your wife, did you never touch her?"

He said, "Yes... of course I did, she was my wife."

His cock was getting hard, I let the water wash off the soap and dropped to my knees. I started to suck and stroke that meaty man limb of his.

I knew he wouldn't blow. I took my time sucking on it and after a few minutes, I stood back up.

I looked up at him, into his eyes and, I asked, "Do you not find me attractive, am I not... sexy enough for you to... to fuck?"

He closed his eyes and looked up for a few seconds and then down at me, he said, "You are so beautiful, but you're so young, an old man like me, I could never in my dreams satisfy a woman... a young girl like you."

I said, "I'm not a girl... old man," as I slowly pirouetted.

I said, "Look... how about we do it once. Then you can decide if you'd like to do it again... or not, totally your choice... okay?"

He looked sorrowful as he sadly said, "What we have right now... well I wouldn't want to disappoint and not have what we have at the moment. I would hate to lose that."

We looked intensely into each other's eyes for a while, going over what he had just said.

I said, "From what I've been doing with you till now, I know for certain you would not disappoint."

I grabbed his hands and squeezed some soap onto them, and then lay them on my body, I said, "Touch me... everywhere and anywhere you like."

He slowly glided his hands all over me. He caressed my tits and arse but seemed to avoid my pussy. I took hold of one of his hands and placed it on my pussy and said, "This is for you too."

He slowly glided his manly hand over my pussy. I closed my eyes as he sent a tingly sensation through me.

He said, "It's so clean and smooth, my wife never removed her hair as you have done."

I asked, "You like?"

He said, "It feels soft and quite silk-like."

His hand gently swept across my pussy and tummy.

He said, "You're so soft and smooth all over. You truly have a marvellous body Sky."

I said, "Glad it pleases you, cause I'm going to make your cock and balls hairless too."

He said, "Oh... okay... when!"

I said, "Soon... you'll love it."

I complimented him back, "For an old man... you're not such a fuddy duddy yourself."

He said, "You are also a very cheeky young lady."

We finished showering and as I dried us both off, his cock was limp and swung like a pendulum between his legs.

We lay on the bed and I rolled over onto him, his flaccid cock between our bellies.

I said, "I'm a bit upset with you old man."

He asked, "How so?"

I kissed him, just a touch of our lips, I said, "Forget fucking me, you've never even kissed me properly."

I had his head between my hands and said, "Grab my arse."

And as soon as I felt his hands slip onto my arse, I kissed him. And he kissed me back. We kissed for ages as I rubbed my belly onto his stiffening cock.

I could feel his hands groping my arse a bit more firmly. I said, "Slap my arse... make sure it hurts."

And I went back to kissing him. I could feel his cock getting hot and hard.

He slapped my arse, but not as hard as I liked, I said, "Doesn't hurt old man."

And as we kissed, he smacked my arse harder, made me stop kissing, and I held my breath, I said, "That's better."

Then while we kissed, he slapped me repeatedly, continually getting harder, after a while my arse felt raw, and I was loving it.

I raised myself and held his cock up to my pussy, and said, "You okay old man... shall we."

He didn't say anything; he looked at me and nodded, then said, "It's been a while."

I licked and sucked his cock to lube it up, to be honest, I was so wet his cock could have been bone dry and it would have come into me. But I was a bit apprehensive.

The only thing that worried me was his huge bulbous cock-head, as long as I got that to engage and enter, the rest I'm sure would follow.

I hovered above him, and stroked his cock-head against my slit; occasionally teasing it in an inch or so.

He took hold of both my tits and I closed my eyes. It was engaged, I slowly sank down but then shot up, shouting, "Holy fuckin shit!"

Aaron asked, "You okay Sky?"

I had my eyes shut tight, and my bottom lip between my teeth. I nodded slowly to let him know I was fine.

I was going to try again.

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers