Loveology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were greatly facilitated because even though Gail's and my daughter were not best friends they had always been good friends and both had wanted a sister. It also helped that Gail's son idolized my son, and my son liked the idea of a doting little brother. It also helped that we let the kids decorate their rooms any way that they wanted to.

Once it was clear to Morton that he wouldn't be able to salvage his relationship with Gail he moved in with Daphne, who had gotten her own apartment about a week after she was served. We learned from both of our daughters that the Daphne-Morton co-habitation only lasted about four months -- the divorces hadn't even been finalized yet -- when Morton moved out because he caught Daphne cheating on him. That actually made me sad because it indicated to me that Daphne had a real problem -- but it made me happy that it was no longer my problem.

Our daughters also informed us that Daphne and Morton were really pissed when our families were living together a mere three months after the divorces were over and that Gail and I were getting married a couple of months after that. However, they had no proof that Gail and I had ever had a sexual relationship before the divorce papers were filed, all four kids were convinced that we bonded only because we were supporting each other to get through our spouses' cheating, and in any event the divorce settlements made it clear that they were final settlements of all matters between the parties and could never be revisited for any reason.

************

It's now seven years after Gail and I got married, and we are empty-nesters. It's hard to believe but our relationship is still almost in the "new love" category since we always seem to be happy to see each other if we have been apart for even a few hours, and our sex life is even better than it was when we were cheating on our spouses because the "illicitness" of our relationship was never a factor providing excitement at any time. With our encouragement and never saying anything bad about them, Daphne and Morton were able to maintain good relationships with our kids; in fact my son is now working for the same company where Morton is an executive having been given a good recommendation by Morton.

Daphne has never remarried and according to my daughter is enjoying dating; Morton has remarried a childless woman and seems content.

I guess everything worked out for everyone -- I never would have guessed it when I first became an amateur loveologist!