Lovers and Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie sees his mother standing by her car in the parking lot with the envelope in her hand. There is a slightly odd look on her face. He knows she's seen the magazines. After all that was the plan. 'Mom thanks for bringing the assignment. You're a life saver. Are you OK?'

Holding out the envelope her hands slightly trembling, 'Sure, I'm OK. Why would you ask?'

'I don't know you look a little rattled or something. Are you sure you're OK? I wouldn't have asked you to come if I thought you were not feeling well.'

'No I'm fine, really.'

Stepping closer Robbie pulls his mother to him and holds her in a warm embrace. Gently he whispers in her ear. 'I worry about you. I love you. I don't want anything to happen to you.'

Claire cannot control her increased trembling. 'Maybe I should go home and lay down.'

'I'll come right home after class to take care of you. Drive carefully.' Robbie kisses his mother softly and quickly on the lips, turns and leaves for class.

Claire's legs are weak. As she gets back into the car she becomes aware that she is aroused. More than arouses she is wet. Her head is spinning. What just happened, nothing really? She is slightly overwhelmed with her find and her son's concern for her condition. Is her mind playing tricks on her? The thought that her son is attracted to her...well not her but women who look similar to her. Claire rushes home to go to her bed but, not to relax. She strips. Her orgasm comes quick as her fingers work her pussy. Visions of Robbie looking through his magazine, pleasuring himself flash through her mind. But it is her face on the body of all the pictures he is looking at. Claire explodes as she gushes, two, three, four streams of cum over her bed. Tears swell from her eyes. Her incestuous fantasy has give her the largest orgasm she can remember but with a mix of guilt and pleasure. Her eyes close as she drifts into a deep sleep.

Robbie arrives home several hours later. The house is silent. Quietly he makes his way up stairs to find his mother's bedroom door slightly ajar. Pushing it open just enough to look in he see his mother lying naked on her bed. She is sound asleep. The room has a smell he has experienced only a few times with past girl friends. A knowing, satisfying smile grows on his face as he closes the door. Robbie goes to his room and masturbates to the image he's just seen. Later he calls Jason to discuss their progress.

Three quarters of the summer is done. The relationship of the two families has changed. It seemed so natural. That no one ever questioned what it had developed into. Really, no one was pursuing anyone. Were they?

Donna as her custom was starting a load of laundry before going outside to work in the yard with Jason. She began separating the whites from the darks when she grabbed a wet face towel. 'How many times have I told him not to put wet towels in with the dirty laundry?' She stared at her hand. She was holding a pair of her black silk panties. They were soaked. The quantity of fluid moistens her hand. The aroma that filled the room was unmistakable. It had been quite some time since she smelled cum. It's a musky aroma that she's always enjoyed. She enjoyed everything about it, the smell, and the taste. She always loved giving blowjobs for the treat of a man's cum. Suddenly, she's snapped out of her trance. Quick she throws the panties into the washing machine. Picking up a pair of jeans she is about to wipe off her hand, but hesitates. Slowly and almost uncontrollably Donna brings her hand to her face to again smell the aroma. She inhales deeply. Her eyes close as her fingers touch her lips wetting them with his fluid. Her tongue licks clean those same lips tasting the salty fluid. The sound of a lawn mower starting startles Donna back to her senses. Quickly she readies the wash and goes outside.

The first sight she sees is Jason in only a pair of shorts body glistening from sweat as he pushed the mower. She realizes she still has his taste in her mouth. 'My god, what just happened.' She quickly decides that nothing should be mentioned. What would she say? 'I know you use my panties to masturbate. You know you shouldn't use your mother's panties. Oh by the way it's been so long since I've tasted a man I decided to try some.' No, nothing would be said.

As the weeks went on Donna continued to find her panties used by her son. Still she said nothing. How could she when she would wait in anticipation of a new pair. Each time it would be the same, the aroma, and the taste. It escalated. She would take them into her room as not to get caught. She would lick her tongue over the salty fabric while her fingers played with her pussy. Then one day when she found what seemed like a freshly used pair she put them on and wore them for the day. What was happening to her? She kept convincing herself that it was an innocent pleasure she deserved, even if slightly perverted.

It had been a long day and both Jason and Donna were spent. Jason showered and went for takeout. Donna showered and got ready to spend a quite comfortable night. Jason was picking up a movie, a chick flick. He always let Donna chose the movie. It's just another thing about her son that made her love him even more. She wore the panties she found in the wash. They were still damp. She pulled the wet crotch between her pussy lips. She rubs herself wanting a quick orgasm when she heard the front door open. Donna quickly dresses in light cotton pajama bottoms and an oversize tee shirt.

After finishing their dinner they scatter their many throw pillows on the family room floor and lay next to each other as has become their custom. Jason rolls on his side and spoons his mother as the movie starts. Half way through the movie Donna heard the familiar deep breathing of a sleeping person. She smiles. He tries so hard to enjoy the movies as much as she does. Though, more times than not he is sleeping before the end. Still he is always willing to watch whatever she picks, insisting he really enjoyed it if for no other reason than to please her. Donna takes his arm and pulls it around her as she presses closer to him.

The movie is nearing the end when Donna becomes aware of something behind her. Jason has an erection that is growing larger and it is pressing between the cheeks of her ass. She thinks about waking him or moving but she lay still as a shiver goes through her body. Try as she will the growing excitement she feels doesn't allow Donna to concentrate on the movie. She struggles trying to control her feelings but does not wanting to move away.

She slowly slips her hand down to her crotch as not to wake her son. Her lips are swollen as her hand explores the wet place between her legs. Her hand moves in small circles as she ever so slightly pushes on her son's erection.

Jason has been awake all along. Faking sleep was not as difficult as controlling the time to become erect. Waiting long enough to make it seem innocent and real took all the concentration he could muster. Now the stage was set and his mother was reacting as he had hoped. He couldn't move. He wouldn't let on that he was enjoying this moment as much or even more then his mother. He would move when the time was right.

Donna continued to rub her clit through the thin layer of cotton pajamas and cum soaked panties. Thinking how those same panties were soaked only tonight with his cum. The same cum that came from the rather thick cock pressed between her ass checks. What was she doing? She had to stop. She was so close. She only needed a little more, one more small push against his erection. Just about there...oh god...

Jason suddenly sits up. 'Oh geez, I'm sorry mom.'

Not looking back Donna is frozen in place her hand still between her legs. 'Nooo, no son it's my fault.'

'What are you talking about? I'm the one who fell asleep. I'm sorry I didn't make it through another movie. God I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.'

Jason gets to his feet and leaves the room. Donna though sexually charged moves her hand away from between her legs and sits up. 'Oh god, what was I thinking. He never even realized what was happening. What was happening?' Donna felt out of control. She couldn't blame Jason for anything that just happened. She could have stop it a number of ways but didn't. She was a woman in need and at the moment she needed the warmth and touch of her son. She needed to sort this out. Talk this through.

Later Jason hug and kissed his mother good night as she entered her bedroom. Donna laid in bed unable to sleep. She knew what needed to be done even though she resisted. Quickly removing her panties both hand went to her pussy. She pulled her knees up as one hand rubbed her clit and the fingers of her other hand entered her vagina. The sensation of her son erection pressed between her ass checks remained a physical and mental sensation. Her fingers work faster and harder with images of her sons cock moving from her ass cheeks to between her legs as he enters her. She lets out a loud moan as her climax erupts causing her body to shake and convulse uncontrollably. She is temporary satisfied and will be able to sleep.

Outside her door Jason listens stroking his cock.

The next morning Clair picks up the phone.

'Hello.'

'Good morning. What are you doing? Is Robbie out with Jason?'

'Well good morning to you. I'm just about to take a shower and yes Robbie is out with Jason. He said something about the beach.' What's up with you? Is everything alright?'

'Take your shower I'll be right over' Donna hangs up the phone.

Claire looks at the receive trying to understand what is up with her friend. She'll find out soon enough. She unlocks the front door and goes to the shower. The steamy hot water feels wonderful. Claire takes extra time. Something she hasn't been able to do for awhile. Stepping out of the shower she quickly dries her hair. Wrapping a towel around herself she enters her bedroom to find Donna standing naked waiting.

Before Claire can even react Donna has removed her towel and kissing her passionately lowers her to the floor. Donna is all over Claire hands wandering all over her body finding their way between her legs. Fingering her pussy hard and deep as her tongue continues to probe her mouth. Once Claire is panting and bucking her hips Donna's mouth finds her clit she bring her to near orgasm then stops. Claire is having trouble catching her breath. 'Why did she stop?'

Donna crawls to her purse as she tells Claire to stand up. Obediently she complies. Donna take the strap on out as she move back to her good friend.

'God, Donna what has gotten into you? We haven't used 'Mr. Big' in a long time.'

Donna straps it on Claire. 'Nothing has gotten into me lately. That is what this is for. If you want me to finish you off you're going to fuck me with an inch on my life.' Donna grabs the long cock and takes it deep in her mouth. Saliva flowing as she gags herself she make the cock wet and slippery. With her pussy and the cock dripping she turns over, on her knees, face on the rug, ass in the air, and legs spread. She is waiting to be taken.

Claire looks down at her friend, exposed and ready. Like a bitch in heat, begging to be fucked. If that is what she wants Claire is going to fuck her till she begs her to stop. Lower herself behind Donna she is amazed at how easily the large dildo slips in. She starts to thrust her hips as she rocks Donna back and forth, the slapping of their bodies echoes through the room. Claire continues to fuck her hard and fast as Donna hand finds her clit.

'Oh god, FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! You know I want it as bad as you! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE FUCK ME. AHHHHHHH.' Donna's body starts to shake uncontrollably as her orgasms gushing for the first time in her life.

Claire pulls out. Standing she removes the strap on and grabs the towel. Rolling Donna on her back she spread the towel under her head. The fuck session has put Claire at the edge. Kneeling, she straddles Donna's face. Hand on her clit she grab Donna's hand and inserts two of her fingers into her vagina. Donna with barely enough strength fingers her friend as she brings herself to orgasm. Gushing streams of cum she soaks her friends face. She has never done anything like this to someone before but the sense of power after fucking her to orgasm made it feel right. Looking down she see the last gush hit Donna's face as she fights for air. Finally, her orgasm subsides.

'My god what got into you? I've never seen you like this before.' Donna wave her hand dismissively as Claire dismounts.

'No, no Donna what is going on?'

'Oh god, I don't know what to say. You'll think I'm either crazy or sick.'

'After what just happened I do think you are a pretty crazy bitch but not in a bad way.' Claire starts to laugh breaking the tension.

Wiping her face with the towel Donna turns to Claire. 'It's Jason.'

'Jason, what about Jason.'

Donna tells Claire all about the panties, last night and her feelings about her own son. 'I was so charged up just getting myself off wasn't enough.' Claire starts to laugh.

'What's so funny, for god sakes? This is serious.'

'No I know it is, it's just that here you are telling me you think you're crazy or sick when...well...I...I have my own issues.'

'OK now what are you talking about.' Claire tells Donna about the magazines with the pictures of women that resembled her, and her own masturbation sessions fantasying about her son.

'Well I don't think Jason is thinking about me. The problem is I'm thinking about him.'

'Really Donna? You don't think so. Let me ask you a question. All of the panties you've been finding, were they freshly washed or used.'

'Oh...well, they're used.'

'I guess that's as close as he could get to your pussy.'

'Claire, we have to control the situation, ourselves. They may think they want us but, I think we want them more. God I need a man and a cock.'

'Well that's easily gotten.'

'No way, no way am I having a bunch of one night stands. And there isn't a man around that is eligible. No we just can't let this go any further.'

'Well that may be a problem.'

'What do you mean? What problem?

'It started so innocent and well if it weren't for you I might have fucked Robbie.'

'What do you mean if it wasn't for me? What the hell happened?'

'OK, last week, the night we went to dinner with the woman's club I see Robbie's car parked in Janet Simmons driveway. I have no idea what's going on but, I figure I'll find out when Robbie gets home. I shower and get ready for later. I hear Robbie downstairs. So I go to see what's going on...'

'Hi mom, you look really nice.'

'Thanks Robbie. What were you doing at Mrs. Simmons's house?'

'They are thinking of selling their house on their own. She's seen me around taking pictures and asked if I would take some of the house to put on the web.'

'Wow that's great. I guessed you're now published. Can I see them?'

'Sure. I wouldn't say I was published. When you're done I need to down load them and email them to Mrs. Simmons.'

'Robbie, these are very good.' As Claire pages through the pictures, Janet Simmons start to appear in the pictures. Then Janet becomes the focus of the pictures. Janet has always been a flirt. Each picture was a little more risqué then the last. Poses became, leggy, then cleavage. Her blouse slightly unbuttoned and a lace bra exposed. 'Robbie what is going on with these pictures of Mrs. Simmons?

'Oh that. Well I don't know, she wanted some pictures for her husband and well I've wanted to shoot a live model. One thing led to another and well...'

'Well I don't think I approve. She should know better.'

'Take it easy. There only pictures for her husband. The opportunity was there. It seemed okay. I've wanted to do it for a long time and there is no one to ask. I was thinking of asking you but, I felt kind of funny about it.'

'Me? You wanted to do a photo shoot with me.'

'Sure, why not you're beautiful. You look great all dressed up. Let me take a couple of you right now. Come on let go into the family room the late noon lighting should be just right.'

'Robbie I don't know.' Robbie grabs his mother's hand and leads her to the family room in tow. This is a unplanned opportunity that he can't pass up.

'OK now stand by the fire place. Turn slightly, great. Now hands on your hips, good. Let's put some music on to set a mood.'

Claire waits nervously. She is so willing to pose for her son she can think of nothing else. The pictures of the women he has been looking at for the last few months flash through her mind.

'OK, we're set. OK now squat down and put your hands on your knees. Good, look away from the camera. Yes, very artsy and hot at the same time. God, I love that pleated mini skirt you have on. Tell you what sit on the couch. Good now spread your leg and push the skirt between your legs. OK lean forward a little.'

'Like this? Is this what you want?'

Yes perfect, great! Could you undo a few top buttons on your blouse to show some of your bra like Mrs. Simmons?'

'I don't know. I'm not as big as Janet. And I'm not wearing a bra.'

'Listen you are a hundred times better looking the Mrs. Simmons. No bra will look hotter.'

The reality was Claire would take her top off if asked. She needed to feel as if she had some control. She would oblige. She would do whatever was asked to please him.

'You think so?'

'God, yes!'

Her hands trembled as she started to unbutton her blouse. She knew how wet she had become and feared she would leak through her panties at any moment. One, two three buttons, Claire kept going till there were only two buttons left. Spreading her legs she struck the same pose. Leaning forward a hint of her nipples were exposed while the rest poked through the material like erases.

'Fantastic! You are incredible! Are you ready for the next pose?'

'Sure whatever you want. You're the photographer.'

'OK, so you not embarrassed, you can turn around. Take off the blouse. Then cover your... err...breasts with your hands then face me.'

Claire did as she was told. All the time wanting to show him her body and he worrying about her embarrassment. She wanted to take him in her arms.

'Good now face me.' Soooo, hot! Could we do the same shot in just your panties?'

Claire didn't hesitate. Lower her hands she freed her breasts, firm hard, nipples pointing accursedly at her son. Her hands reached behind her to unzip her skirt. It fell to her feet. She stepped out of the bunched skirt. Standing in her heels and panties her hand cupped her breasts as she stared into the camera. The bulge in her son's pant could not be ignored.

She knew what was coming. She ached to take her panties off. Stand naked for her son. Expose herself totally. Allow him to have his way with her. The shutter clicked and the ring of the phone shattered the sexual tension in the room like a brick through a plate glass window. Two rings, three rings, Claire gathers herself and runs to the phone.

'Hi Claire, listen I could only get reservations for 5:30. Can you be ready earlier?'

'Oh, yeah, sure I can be ready.'

'Great, come right over. We can all have a couple of drinks at the bar. See you in a few.'

By the time Claire hangs up the phone Robbie has gone up to his room. Claire dresses. Goes to the bar and chugs a stiff drink. She stands there composing herself think of what was about to happen. What she thought was going to happen. A second drink before she goes to her room to change her panties.

She goes to Robbie's room before she leaves. 'Hey mom, these pictures came out great. I'll print them off and leave them in your bedroom for you to look at when you get home. Have a great time and say hello to Mrs. Robinson.'