Loves of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, baby," Jessica said, putting an arm around me and kissing my neck. "Don't be nervous. Look at her. Look into her eyes."

I did, and my mom looked back at me with a look of pure love and acceptance. At that moment, I finally let myself believe that she'd wanted this too, maybe even longer than I had.

"Aaron, kiss her."

I leaned down and kissed her.

"Touch her."

I moved a hand down and slid it along her leg, up to her waist, up her side and to her breast. I began to move the length of my shaft along her wet sex, loving the look on her face as I did it. No one had ever looked like they needed to feel me inside of them as badly as she did at that moment. I continued to tease her slit, staring in wonder at the play of emotion and lust on her face.

"Please," she whispered. "Please, come inside. Come inside of me, Aaron. We both need this."

Jessica put her tongue in my ear, swirled it around, then whispered, "It's time. It's time to fuck mommy".

I slid into my mother with one sure stroke.

"Oh god, Aaron," my mom moaned. "You're so deep."

My cock throbbed as my mom arched her back to take me fully inside of her. Her eyes closed and her lips parted. After she let me know how much she loved the feeling of my fat 8 inches probing deeply into her tummy, I leaned in to shove my tongue in her mouth. She sucked it and dug her nails into my back. Just when I thought being inside of my own mother couldn't feel any more sinfully delicious, she lifted her legs and put her feet against my ass, desperately trying to pull me in deeper.

I obliged, humping forward slowly and sensually. I knew she wanted me to move faster, but I wanted to take my time and feel every inch of my swollen meat rubbing the inner walls of the gorgeous woman I'd waited my entire life to make love to.

"How does it feel?" Jessica asked as she moved closer and began humping my mom from the side. "How does it feel to finally have your cock inside of mommy?"

"I..oh god," I stammered.

"Does it feel good pushing that fat wiener into your own mom? Does it feel like you imagined it would all those times you were fucking me and thinking about her?"

Jessica turned her head and began nibbling my mother's ear. Then I heard her whisper.

"What does it feel like, Naomi? What does your son's fat, warm cock feel like inside of you?"

"It feels so right," my mom panted. "God damn it, it feels so fucking right."

"Yeah?" Jessica said. "It feels right that your baby boy's penis is pumping precum into you? That it's sliding in and out of you with no condom? You're getting barebacked by your own son, Naomi. You're going to have your son's sperm inside of you."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Jessica and I had had plenty of dirty talk together, but this was unreal.

"Aaron, you're fucking your mom right now. You're fucking your fucking mom!"

Jessica rutted into my mother like an animal as she rode another wave of orgasmic pleasure. How did I get so lucky, I thought? How did I find a girl who'd be so into this?

I realized I'd started moving faster, humping my mom with wild abandon. She was just as tight as Jessica, but something felt different. The head of my cock was rubbing something inside her. I'd never felt that with Jessica. I was bottoming out in my mom, and the added pressure on my head was driving me closer to orgasm.

My mom looked to be lost in the pleasure. Her eyes were closed and she was still clinging to me.

Jessica got her breath back and began whispering to my mom again.

"Tell him what you want, Naomi. Tell your baby boy what you want him to do."

"Fuck me, Aaron. Push that fat cock deep into mommy. Cum in mommy. Oh god, cum inside of mommy."

"Aaron, what do you have to say?" Jessica asked before licking my mom's face and looking up at me. "What do you have to say to mommy?"

"I'm gonna cum in you, mom. I'm gonna fuckin' cum as deep as I fuckin' can. I've wanted this for so long. I've wanted to be inside of you like this for so FUCKING long."

My head was spinning and sweat was dripping down my body as I felt my climax approaching. I leaned down and kissed my mother on the forehead as I felt the first spurt erupt from my cock. I was doing it. I was actually cumming inside my mother.

"God, that's fucking hot," I heard Jessica say as I continued pumping into my mom, spurting hot seed deep into her tummy, basking in the raw, taboo sensuality of finally having made love to the woman I'd wanted my entire life.

I don't know how long I laid atop my mother before rolling over beside her. The bed was soaked with sweat and sex, and I felt feather light. The three of us laid there catching our breath for a few minutes until mom broke the silence.

"This is the happiest moment of my life," she said.

"Aww," Jessica said, rolling onto her tummy. "That's so sweet." She took my mom's hand and kissed it. I rolled over and took my mom in my arms, spooning her and kissing her shoulder.

"I love you, mom," I said. "I've always loved you. This is the happiest moment of my life too."

Jessica slid into my mom's open arms and snuggled up, facing us both.

"Yeah," she said, smiling and kissing my mom's nose, "Me too."

We all laughed, then held each other and cuddled until we drifted off to sleep.

12