Loving Bobbie Ch. 1

Story Info
Small family discovers & shares physical love.
6.9k words
4.61
181.2k
27
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was almost finished and I was about to get up and help mom with the kitchen cleanup when dad said, "Sis Hon, hold on a minute will you, there's something we need to talk about.

I sat back and, expectantly, said, "Sure Dad, what's up?"

It was early evening on a school day early in March, I was pretty certain I had done nothing to warrant a scolding; my grades were better than anytime in recent history, so I was confident that there was no need to be concerned for myself, a situation that had not always been the case in the past. Besides, both mom and dad were smiling in a way I knew from experience signaled I would not be disappointed.

Mom, dad and I live in the last house on a winding street that, because of land features, will never be extended. Nor, for many of the same reasons, will anyone ever build on the property behind us. The wooded area behind the house is almost like a private park no one else knows about and on especially warm days there is a small brook I can dangle my feet in. Recently, it was so hot that I found a pool deep enough to accommodate me, took off all my clothes and stretched out in the water, much the same as I would in a bathtub filled with tepid water. No one will ever know the naughty thrill I experienced when I heard voices and a couple of kids I know walked by not more than ten feet away. Fortunately the banks of the brook were deep enough that they didn't discover me and I made no effort to make my presence known.

With no embarrassment at all, I watched breathlessly as they paused walking and went into a hot embrace. John was wearing Spandex shorts that began to bulge enticingly the moment they began to kiss. Using his right hand, John fumbled the buttons on Jean's blouse open so that her unencumbered breasts spilled free. With her tits fully exposed, Jean broke the kiss and said, "Come on Johnny, there is a grassy spot over here. Lets get down in the grass and do it."

John, obviously horny was slow agreeing, saying, "But Sis, Bobbie Jameson and her parents live right over there in that house. Isn't there somewhere else we can go where there isn't as much chance we'll be caught?"

Jean giggled and said, "Oh come on John, I doubt any of them ever come out here and besides, Mr. and Mrs. Jameson are at work and Bobbie would never tell if she did discover us, so do you want to fuck or not?"

John and Jean disappeared from view leaving me amazed with the knowledge that the brother and sister from down the street were about to have sex. I made a mental note to keep my eyes open so that should their encounters be an ongoing thing, I might actually get to see them fucking.

Mom is 37 and I bet could pass for 25 if she wanted, least I have watched young guys at the mall give her an appreciative eye. 'Course they were giving me and every other woman in the place the eye as well, but I knew there wasn't a one of them who wasn't trying to peel her clothes away with his eyes. I know that she knew it too, because there is a special way she carries herself when we are out that is totally different from the way she looks and acts when there is only dad and me around. She is about five foot five inches tall, has shoulder length light brown hair that she wears with a flip. Her most noticeable feature just may be her breasts. I suppose I say that because although I am female, I really do notice a woman's breasts long before any of her other physical features catch my attention. I don't think mom tries especially to draw attention to her tits but they are a good three or maybe four inches larger than her waist measurement and have to be at least two inches bigger around than her hips. She often wears short skirts or shorts that display, perfectly, her long legs. I overheard one of the guys at school say, "My God, her legs reach all the way to her tits," one time when we were at a basketball game. Anyhow, at 118 pounds, she is just about the most perfect woman I know. I don't think she is aware that I know, but she is so obvious, whenever she is horny around home, she wears a bra designed to show as much cleavage as possible and she leaves the top three or four buttons of her blouse unfastened. She never wears oversize tee shirts or any other sort of top that will hide her charms on those special days. I noted with some amusement that her attire that evening was a clear signal that there would be some wild activity in the bedroom later.

Dad is 38, a good six feet two inches tall and weighs close to 210 pounds, at least that is what he said earlier when he came down to breakfast. All of us work out at a fitness center so all are quite fit, but dad, especially, seems to have benefited the most from the workouts. The center has a lap pool as well as a spa so I am quite used to seeing dad dressed in only his Speedo trunks and can say without fear of contradiction that his body is fantastic. I often wish the locker rooms were unisex so that I could see all of his body the way mom and I see each other when we change. I also wish that I had nerve enough to walk around the house the way mom does sometimes. She thinks nothing of running down to start the coffee wearing nothing but her panties or maybe a loosely fastened robe that flashes her pussy or her tits. One time when she must have thought I was still upstairs, she let the robe belt drop loosely from the loops so that dad wouldn't miss seeing all of the front of her delicious body.

Occasionally, but not often, dad will appear briefly wearing nothing more than bikini briefs. I think his dick is always limp the few times it has happened, but those briefs are so small I can't help but believe that he must be endowed with at least an eight or nine inch very thick cock. I often lie awake at night and visualize how nice he must look with nothing on and sporting an erection, helps me achieve a fantastic orgasm when I finger myself. Naturally, my fantasies have extended to imagining how nice it would feel sliding into my pussy. Usually, I end up very frustrated, wet and horny and fall asleep, probably with a smile and usually with one or two fingers shoved as far as possible up in my vagina.

Anyhow, I am eighteen now and in my final year of high school. I have been accepted for the fall term at the state university. I will be a 'townie' and live at home so may miss some of the extra curricular activities that go with college life. I am not much interested in most of the Greek activities that I have observed over the years and hate the way those girls and guys treat most of the other students. I find all of the alcohol related activities juvenile, drugs frighten the hell out of me and I have no desire to be known as an easy lay or as someone to be fucked and forgotten after a one night stand. From what I have seen over the years, most sorority and frat parties are nothing but drunken orgies. I have known girls who, on the day after a party, haven't a clue as to how many guys or girls, for that matter, they fucked the night before. I guess the most disgusting thing is that they don't seem to care but are willing to wait impatiently for the next party. Contraceptive pills most likely are at the bottom of the girl's willingness to be exposed to whatever their frivolous ways may bring in the way of heartache and disaster.

Unlike either mom or dad, my hair is naturally golden blonde and because of the active life I lead, is worn quite short. I especially dislike the morning ritual with comb, brush, curling irons, etc. that most females are faced with if their hair is long. I don't know how mom stands the agony of doing her hair each and every day of her life. Already, I am as tall as my mother and, fortunately, have a body every bit as nice as hers. My tits may not be quite as large but, on the other hand, I am not quite as tall nor do I weigh as much so, all in all, I think I am almost a mirror image of mom. Mom and a few of my closest friends have seen me naked so they are the only ones who have ever seen my blonde bush. At that, I know I spend too much time keeping it neatly trimmed. Lately, I have been thinking seriously about shaving myself smooth. I saw Jenny Peters naked in the locker room a couple of weeks ago and her pussy was as slick as mine used to be a long time ago. Whatever, I'm certain no one has ever seen a single hair outside of the crotch band of my Bikini, panties if I am in the girl's locker room.

Dad's next words brought me back from my reverie when he said, "They put the vacation sheet up at the office today, so we need to decide, and quickly, when and, I suppose, what we want to do for our vacation this year." He looked at mom and said, "How about it Julie, do you have anything in mind you would like to do? Any special place you would like to visit?"

Mom grinned and said, "The only thing I am sure of is that I would like to get away from the awful heat I know we'll have around here." Dad turned to me and said, "How about you Bobbie, do you have anything special in mind you would like to do?"

I shrugged and said, "Well, first off, I'll second mom's suggestion about getting away from the heat. Then, you know how much I love swimming, so I guess somewhere where there is a river or lake would do very nicely." I hastened to add, "No cold water though, Daddy."

Dad just about blew my mind when he said, "Yeah Hon, we wouldn't want to have cold water raise goose bumps all over your lovely bod, now would we?" He looked at mom and said with a soft chuckle, "Nor yours either for that matter."

Mom, looking askance, giggled and said, "Actually, I am more concerned that cold water will cause other body parts to shrivel than I am about a few goose bumps."

After that, we all sat in silence for a short time. Then, a bit tentatively, mom said, "You know, Bobbie's old enough now, if possible, it would be nice if we could find a place to stay that isn't too crowded. I think a little privacy would be nice for a change. I would like to work on a tan and not have to be concerned too much with a bunch of gawkers...or tan lines for that matter."

Dad sobered and said, "Well, I guess that even if I wanted to go somewhere where it is hotter than hell and the water is ice cold, my one vote would not amount for much, so maybe we can find a lakeside cabin in the mountains we can rent for a couple of weeks. I guess I can try for seclusion but that might be a little difficult to do. First two weeks in August sound about right for you two?" He asked.

I jumped up, ran around to his chair, gave him a big hug and said, "God Daddy, that sounds perfect, lets do it. Can we, huh, huh?"

Since daddy was sitting and I was standing, my hug drew his head into the cleavage between my breasts so he had to have known there was nothing but tee shirt material between us. Dad allowed me to hold him close that way for a moment or two longer than most would have considered appropriate, then he drew his head away and he returned the hug and said, "Well Honey, maybe some ice cold water would be a good thing. For both of us. I think it is getting quite warm around here already."

Mom laughed and said, "Yeah, I have always heard about the libido dimming effects of a cold shower."

I looked her way and saw that she had surreptitiously loosened two more buttons on her blouse until there was only two still fastened above the top of her mini skirt.

I stood in back of dad with my arms around his neck and said, "Mom..."

Mom's voice was very innocent but there was a nasty twinkle in her eye as she said, "What is it dear?" Indignant, I said, "Your blouse, that's what. Undo another button and you may as well just take it off."

Dad was running his hands up and down along my arms and, looking down, I could see a growing bulge in his trousers. Whether it was caused by seeing most of mom's tits or if it was due to having his head bracketed between my tits I don't know but it was pretty clear that they would be in the sack before long.

I sighed longingly, kissed dad on the top of his head and got busy clearing the table. Mom got up to help and dad went into the den to read his paper. Mom and I worked quickly and when finished stood alongside each other and hugged. Again, I sighed and said, "Darn it Mom..."

She sighed, tightened the arm she was hugging me with and whispered, "I know Bobbie, it's the pits and I don't have a clue what to do about it. Beyond what you usually do anyhow."

I stood aside and with raised eyebrows said, "Huh? What is that supposed to mean?" Mom giggled softly and said, "Oh Honey, don't play so damned innocent. I know what you do when you need relief, same thing I did when I was your age." She grinned and said, "Same thing I do now when I think your dad needs a visual treat or I need to remind him that he is married to an extremely horny woman."

Mom's arm was around me again and we stood side by side looking out of the kitchen window in silence with our heads leaned against one another. I felt mom's arm move slightly then, before I knew what was happening, she cupped my breast and began to rub me gently. Softly, she said, "Honey, I wish..." then her voice trailed off into silence.

Mom's touch was giving me a warm, tingly sensation as I said, "What Mom, what do you wish."

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Oh Barbara, I guess there are a lot of things I wish. Mostly though, I wish it wasn't so wrong to feel the way I do about us. I wish people were not so damned puritanical. I wish I could do some of the things I know would make you feel better right now. Hell, I wish I could call your father so that, together, we could do something about the hormones I know are raging through your body."

I giggled softly and said, "Well Mom, for whatever it is worth, you are doing quite nicely with your hand right now."

Mom laughed and said, "Be that as it may, there are certainly a lot more things I would like to do. Not with just my hands either."

We stood in silence for a little longer, then my mother said, "You won't get angry if I tell you a fantasy of mine, will you?"

I whispered, "No Mom, I won't get angry with you ever if you just keep on playing with my tits the way you are. Now tell me your fantasy if you would like."

Mom stayed silent for several moments until I was sure that whatever was on her mind would stay there. Then she said, "Oh God, I know I shouldn't be saying this but here goes."

A moment later, she said, "Barbara, please don't hate me but I fantasize sometimes that you are in bed with your father and me and we are all naked. I dream that your dad and I are arranged along each side of you while you are flat on your back. You have your legs spread wide and I am playing with your pussy while your dad kisses and suckles your tits. I know you have never seen it but your dad has an enormous erection and after you say, 'Oh Daddy, please fuck me.' he moves between your legs and I guide his cock right to the entrance to your vagina. I kiss him and say, 'Now Tom, fuck your daughter now.' Then I sit back on my heels and watch his big hard cock slide into you until there isn't a bit of it left outside you. Then your dad and I alternate kissing you while I fondle and rub your tits."

Mom pulled her head back and said, "Now you know what a sorry excuse for a mother I am. Jesus dreaming about helping your father take your virginity," and shook her head in mock sadness.

I sighed and put both arms around mom, hugged her tightly and said, "Guess if that makes you a terrible person Mom, then there are two of us because that is pretty much the fantasy I conjure up when I listen to you two making out and masturbate until I come on my hand."

Dad's voice was quiet as he stood in the doorway to the dining room and said, "Huh, you two aren't so terrible I guess." Mom and I turned so quickly our heads bumped and she said, "Tom, Jesus, you shouldn't sneak up on people that way. So, just how long have you been standing there anyhow?"

Quietly, dad said, "Long enough to hear that you and now, I guess Bobbie, as well as me all share pretty much the same incestuous fantasies." Dad walked over to where mom and I still stood embracing one another and threw his arms around both of us. He embraced us in silence for several moments, and then said, "Perhaps we should all go to the den where we can sit and talk about this, OK?"

Numbly, I nodded assent and we walked back into the den. Dad had left the TV tuned to a satellite music channel so picked up the remote to subdue the music before he sat down in his recliner. Mom and I sat beside one another on the couch and, again, the three of us sat in silence for a time.

Finally, dad cleared his throat and said, "Barbara, I hope what you have heard from your mother and I hasn't hurt you in some way. After all, we are only talking fantasy and everyone knows that fantasy is just that. It is nothing any of us ever expects or even wants to actually happen. At least I hope to God it isn't."

Grinning, I looked up and said, "Oh shit, you mean I am never going to see your cock or feel it in me after all? Never going to enjoy the experience of knowing that mom is watching and loving every minute of it, maybe even fondling my clit and suckling my tits while you fill my pussy with hot cum or any of that other good stuff? Well shit!"

Mom spoke up and said, "Barbara, this is difficult enough without you making it worse. Also, I'm curious, where on earth do you get ideas like that?"

I looked her directly in the eye and said, "The only thing that would be worse than this is if we let society dictate what we do in the privacy of our own home. Just who in hell will ever know what we do here. I know that I sure would never tell anyone. Now, as to where do those ideas come from, Jesus, sex is about all any of me and my girlfriends talk about." I looked from mom to dad and added, "I guess you may as well know, the Internet is real helpful too."

Mom said, "Humpf, and I was naive enough to think you were doing schoolwork. Anyhow Honey, the guilt associated with any sort of incestuous contact would eat us alive, wouldn't it? Hell, knowing I even have these kinds of thoughts about drives me crazy."

"Not unless we let it," I shot back, Guilt only happens when we believe in our own minds we have done something very wrong. I guess I'm not ready to accept that society has the right to dictate how I act and what I do when there is no one other than the three of us involved. It's none of their damned business!" I let that outburst sink in and then continued, "You know, I just do not understand all I read about how whole families have to go through therapy and stuff just because they give in and actually do what they want. God, I love you guys. I think the greatest thing that could ever happen is for us to love one another physically. Now, how could that be so bad?"

Dad nodded and said, "Guess Barbara has a point there. I believe the one thing that would sure as hell make me feel guilty is if I somehow got her pregnant. There is no way I could live with myself if that ever happened."

Thoughtfully, mom said, "I guess with contraceptives, there is no reason to be concerned with pregnancy. Hell I have been taking them ever since Bobbie was born and haven't had a moment's concern about that. No, I guess that I am more worried about what Dave and Virginia would think of us if they ever found out. Uncle David is mom's brother and Aunt Virginia is dad's sister. The four of them were married in a joint ceremony and my cousin Jim was born a couple of days before me. It has long been an inside family joke that Jim and I are the products of Immaculate Conception as we were born just over seven months after our parents married.

It was getting late and I still had some homework to do, so I went to the kitchen for a can of Pepsi and went up to my room to finish my work. I had left my reading assignment for last, so I got out of my clothes and slipped into an oversize tee shirt before getting onto the bed to read. I purposely didn't wear panties because I knew that horny as I was and horny as mom and dad had been, I soon enough, would be fingering my pussy while they were making out and didn't want to have to mess with damp panties.

12