Loving Bobbie Ch. 2

Story Info
Family physical love reaches for Cousin's family.
4.7k words
4.63
85.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awakened abruptly in the morning and knew instantly that none of what happened the night before was a fantasy dream. Both mom and dad were in bed with me and each had a hand on my pussy. Sometime in my sleep, I let loose of mom's pussy and dad's cock but, other than that, our positions were unchanged. Each of us was still naked, I guess that dad needed to piss or perhaps he was having delightful dreams of our sexual adventures because his prick was as hard as ever and mom was smiling in her sleep.

Dad sensed that I was awake, flexed his middle finger so that it went part way into my vagina and said, "Good morning Honey, sleep well?" I grinned and said, "Yes Daddy and in case your finger found its way into me by accident, you can just leave it there until we see if anyone was hurt in the wreck."

Mom stirred, moved her hand a bit until she knew what was going on and said, "Tom, lift your hand a bit and let me in too." I felt dad lift his hand while his finger was still inside me, then I felt one of mom's fingers as it joined dad inside my vagina. Mom said, "Careful now, Sissy is still a virgin and we don't want to change that." We should be able to finger fuck her without doing any permanent damage though."

I reached until I was able to enfold dad's cock in my hand and began to stroke him slowly while I reached with my other hand and found mom's pussy. Immediately, I inserted a finger into mom then, together, we frigged each other until we had shattering orgasms that left each of us sweaty and breathless.

Afterward, mom looked at her watch and said, "Oh my God, it's getting late. We need to get ready for work and get Bobbie off to school. Come on now, everybody up. Lets go."

The rest of the day passed in a blur, mainly because I spent all my free moments reliving all that had happened the previous evening and again early in the morning. I went straight home after school was out, raided the refrigerator for milk and stuff for a sandwich and then went up and took all my clothes off. My original intent was to strip and get into something cooler and more comfortable. Once naked, I thought, "Dummy, what could possibly be more comfortable than nothing at all?" Thus, I was naked as I gathered up all the soiled clothing and bedding, took it down to the washer and later on was just transferring the clean laundry into the dryer when mom walked in.

She spotted my lack of attire the moment she walked in, paused briefly, then grinned, said, "My you look nice this afternoon. Just about good enough to eat.

I laughed and said, "Oh golly mom, please don't tease unless you really plan on doing it. You had better get out of your clothes though. You know how messy eating uncooked meat can be."

Mom laughed and gave me a big hug before she kissed me on the lips. I said, "Mmmm, better not stop or I will be forced to tell dad and you know how he gets." She giggled and we began to kiss one another in earnest.

I thrust my tongue deep inside mom's mouth and she poked hers into mine so that further talk was impossible until we finally broke to regain our breaths. While still locked in a tight embrace, mom said, "It sure is great to be able to do housework in the nude, isn't it Hon?"

Laughing gaily, I said, "Yes Mom it sure is, but as far as I know you have never done any of this sort of stuff in the buff."

Mom laughed lightly and said, "So I was lucky and didn't get caught. Came mighty close a few times though."

Finally, we separated and mom stripped right there in the laundry room. She deposited her discarded undergarments, blouse and skirt in the hamper, gathered the other things and we went upstairs. We were both giddy and foolish as we paraded around doing housework with nothing on. At one point, mom said, "Jesus Bobbie, you'll never know the number of times I have wished I could go around the house totally naked and not need to worry about having you or one of your friends see me nude."

Grinning broadly, I said, "Nothing stopping us now is there?"

Mom went down to start preparing dinner and I sat at the computer and got to work doing my homework. The screen was just lighting up when mom poked her head in and said, "Guess we still need to be a little bit careful just in case someone shows up unexpectedly. Think we had better keep our robes nearby most of the time."

I worked without interruption until I sensed a presence in the room. I turned around to see my father standing in the doorway. Somehow, he had come upstairs, undressed and walked along the hallway unnoticed. He must have taken his cue from mom, as he had removed every stitch of clothing the same as mom and I had. He grinned and said, "Damn you look hot Hon. Better by far than any of those so called teenagers on the net."

I giggled and said, "So, you spend time looking at pictures of naked girls on the computer do you?" Dad snorted and said, "Girls?" He was dead serious when he replied, "Sure I look, doesn't everyone?"

Mom had slipped up behind him unnoticed and said, "Ok, just so you only look. It's bad enough screwing around with our own daughter. We certainly don't need the aggravation that would surely follow if any of us ever got caught playing with any of those 'girls' on the net." Mom walked on into the room to stand behind me, reached around and cupped a breast in each of her hands and said, "Damn girl, you have nice tits. She looked toward dad and said, "Doesn't she Hon? I just can't seem to get over how much she has developed this past year." She laughed and added, "Now, why in hell did I come up here? Oh yeah, dinner is about ready. You both had better come on down while its hot."

Dad said, "Ok Hon; Just give me a minute to find a robe and I will be right there." Mom laughed and said, "Going to put your wife and daughter to shame, eh. Unless I miss my guess, neither of us intends to wear anything more than we already have on."

Later, sitting at the table, I broke out laughing and said, "Guess if we are going to take our meals in the nude we need to get a new table with a glass top. No point in being naked if we can't see what it is that really turns us on."

Mom giggled and said, "Bobbie, I'm ashamed of you. You know darn well there is much more of interest about each of us than just our genitals."

Grinning, I said, "Doesn't mean we can't admire the pussies and cock while we explore the intellect."

We finished eating and sat back in companionable silence while we finished the last dregs of coffee. Then dad said, "Oh by the way, I got busy and made some calls today. I have a cabin rental locked in for the vacation. It is a big log cabin located on a lake about two hundred miles from here. The cabin is way too large but it is all I could find in our price range and meets our requirement for privacy."

Mom asked, "Just how big is it Hon?" and dad said, "Well, I'm not certain but for one thing, there is just one very large room. One end is fitted for sleeping, the central part is living room and the other end has the kitchen, pantry and bathroom."

Although I suspected I knew the answer, I couldn't resist saying, "Oh boy, an open bathroom where everyone can see us when we do our business and stuff."

Dad grinned and said, "Sorry to disappoint you Hon, the bathroom has partitions although I guess there is no ceiling. Thing is, the whole place is much larger than anything we will need. I was sort of wondering..."

He paused and mom said, "Wondering what, Tom?"

Dad said, "Do you suppose we should see if Virginia, Dave and Jim can get away and want to share the place with us?"

Mom said, "Can't think of a good reason why not, sounds like a great idea, what do you think Bobbie?"

I was slow answering and mom immediately picked up on my reticence and said, "Something wrong Hon? Would you rather we not invite the others to come along?"

I said, "Oh I don't know Mom, guess I'm just being selfish but I was sort of hoping it would just be the three of us. You know, now that we have been freed from the bonds of clothing, I guess I had already got it into my head that we would have a couple of weeks where it wouldn't be necessary for anyone to wear a thing. Probably what folks have in mind when they think about nudist resorts."

Mom and dad looked at one another in silence for a bit, then Mom sighed and said, "I guess now might be as good a time as any to tell you; About the only time any of them ever wear clothing is when someone else is around." I sat up and said, "You mean you have known that my cousin and his family do the sort of thing we have just started doing and didn't say a word to me about it?"

Dad chuckled and said, "Oh I don't know that I would go so far as to speculate that they do the same sort of things we did last night. Hell we don't KNOW that is the case."

Mom grinned and said, "Oh we would just be fooling ourselves to think that lusty as your sister is, at least something must be going on there."

Dad sighed and said, "Well, I know your brother well enough that he wouldn't still be living in that house if something was going on and he wasn't in on it."

Their conversation left me speechless for a time, then I shrugged philosophically and said, "Whatever, this certainly sounds as though it may just be the wildest vacation I ever heard of. Mom, why not give Aunty Virginia a call and see if their vacation plans have been firmed up yet? I grinned and said, "You might let it slip that our lifestyles may be similar."

Dad laughed and said, "On the other hand, since we aren't supposed to know anything about how they live, perhaps it would be better to stay silent and see what develops." Mom nodded and went to the phone.

Mom was still talking with Aunty Virginia when dad and I finished picking up and cleaning the kitchen, so I went back up and got back to work doing my homework. After finishing, I logged onto the Internet and checked my e-mail and discovered a new message from my cousin, Jim. He let me know that he had overheard his mom and my mother discussing vacation plans. He went on, "God Bobbie, that cabin sounds as though it might be a terrific place what with the beds being in a single room and all." His laugh was almost dirty and he said, "I promise you, I won't peek when you change unless, of course, I get the chance. I would love to see you naked. Guess I have always wanted that. Oh well, I guess we can't have everything we want in life, just because we want it. Anyhow, think about it. If you decide you don't want anyone to see your boobs and stuff, I'll understand. Won't be happy about it, but I WIll understand. Well, gotta get back to the old books, Love, Jim (ps. That means that I love you and would be the happiest guy around if I could really LOVE you. Now I had better get the hell off this thing before you really come over here and try to beat me up)".

I sat back for a few minutes then clicked for the compose window and wrote: "Hi Jim, what's this love, LOVE shit. I don't think it necessary to be in love with someone to LOVE them if you get my drift. Oh, and of course you can look at my naked body, but only if I can see yours as well. *Laughs delightedly* After all, FAIR is FAIR! Sorta gives new meaning to the expression, 'See ya,' doesn't it. Guess I never gave much thought to what I was implying when I have said that in the past. Especially when I said it to YOU! Anyhow, nuff of this drivel, I, too, have more work to do before I can stretch out and... Shit, you don't want to know what I do once I stretch in bed, do you? Unless I miss my guess, we both indulge ourselves in pretty much the same way, don't we? I guess it goes without saying that you need to wipe this e-mail totally off your hard drive. Well, kisses (you may have them wherever you wish but, for God's sake, get it right!!) Bobbie"

I reread the message and decided to post it exactly as written, clicked SEND, shut the computer down for the night and found the passage I was supposed to read for my nest American History class.

I read until I could barely keep my eyes open, closed the book and found a picture I had taken of Jim in his Speedos last year. I grinned when I thought of mom's comment when we took the photograph from the envelope and stared, once again, at the delightful bulge that showed clearly in the photograph. I turned off all the lights except for the tiny nightlight, laid myself down and began to finger my pussy while holding Jim's likeness so that his bulging cock was displayed most favorably. Jim's note and my reply had got my juices going more than I thought and it was but a moment before I felt the familiar tingling that always signals an impending orgasm. I swear I saw bright lights and stars when I climaxed and I transferred as much of my wetness as possible to my hand and fingers then licked myself dry. With visions of the way I dreamed Jim would look naked and hard, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I bumped into Jim in the cafeteria at lunchtime the next day and was a bit uncertain as to how to greet him. He resolved my problem by saying, "Hey Bobbie, good to see 'ya." In a voice so low I had trouble hearing, he went on and said, "Not quite as good as I expect you will look next summer at the cabin. Get my answer to your e-mail?" I shook my head negatively and he said, "Well, give it a quick scan when you get home and if there is anything there that pisses you off, just delete it and pretend you never received it, OK?

I leaned close across the table and whispered, "What on earth could you have possibly said in an e-mail that would piss me off?" Jim looked uncomfortable for a moment, then blurted, "Oh hell Bobbie, I just expanded on your theme a little is all." I grinned and said, "Oh well, is that all? Without beating around the bush any longer, I would love to get together sometime when we can strip naked and have a little masturbation party."

Jim looked around furtively and said, "Shhh, someone is bound to overhear us if we don't knock it off."

Grinning, I shook my head, leaned close and whispered, "Just so you know, OK?" We finished lunch and went on to our next class but before we separated, we arranged to get on our computers at the same time so that we could continue the exchange we started the day before.

The rest of the school day was uneventful and, once back at home, I hurried up to my room and booted up the computer. It took but a moment to bring up the e-mail Jim sent after I got into bed. I read and then reread the note and had to laugh at Jim's concern that I might be offended at what he had written. He started off saying, "First of all Bobbie, I'm not certain I understand when you talk about love using lower case type then using caps. I sure hope you mean what I think 'cause if you do, it would be the greatest thing ever. Secondly, I assume you are talking about beating off. Well of course I jack off, probably a lot more than I should. But it feels so damn good that I don't guess I will be stopping any time soon. Well, off to bed, Jim."

My new mail icon started to blink and I went to the in box and found a message from Jim. It said, "Hi Bobbie, you there yet?"

I replied immediately, "Sure am Jim. Lets try the voice messaging thing, OK?" I sent the message and logged into the voice message program and said, "Hi Jim, you there?"

He came right back and said, "I'm here. So, are we cool?"

"Sure Jim, I don't see why you would be worried that I might have been upset at what you wrote. Hell everyone masturbates, don't they?"

"I guess so Bobbie, leastwise all the guys I know do it. I didn't know women do it too until, oh shit. Guess I'm not supposed to tell how I know that women like to play with their pussies."

"Whatever Jim, I think I may know already but if you aren't supposed to talk about it, then we won't, OK?"

"Yeah, I guess. Don't know what all the secrecy is about though. You'd think no one is supposed to know that most everyone jerks off now and then. Oh well."

We were silent for several moments. Then, tentatively, I said, "Jim, you don't need to tell me if you don't want, but have you ever, uh, you know, made it with a woman?"

"A woman, who in hell else would anyone fuck? Maybe you mean a woman as opposed to a girl? Whatever, yes I have had a piece of ass."

"Was it fun?"

"Better than anything I ever dreamed of. I thought I died and went to heaven the moment my dick slid into that warm, wet pussy."

"Did you come off in her?" "You better believe it. Best feeling I ever had. Anyhow, rather than tiptoe around the word, we are speaking about fucking aren't we? Have you ever given it to anyone?"

"No, I haven't. Can't wait though. Guess I will just have to. You guys have it so damn good. No need to worry about getting pregnant. No need to worry about getting a reputation as a slut. Shit Jim, I wish... Oh hell, doesn't do any good to wish I guess. By the way Jim, are you naked?"

"Sure am, why?"

"So am I, you playing with your cock?"

"What else, you fingering your pussy?"

"Yup, want to beat off together?"

"Thought that's what we are doing."

Then I heard a female voice say, "Who's that you're talking to Jim?"

"Oh hi Mom, didn't hear you come in. I'm talking to Bobbie."

"With your dick in your hand... Jesus."

I spoke up and said, "Hi Aunty Virginia, how you?"

"Hi Bobbie, It's sure a good thing you two can't see one another right now... God."

"Just because we are both naked and masturbating while we talk. Nothing wrong with that is there?"

Aunt Virginia laughed and said, "Oh shit, I don't suppose, although I guess I am glad you can't see me right now."

"Oh, why?"

"I guess the expression used to be that I'm not 'decent'. If you must know, I'm busy doing something no mother should ever do."

"BJ or playing with Jim's cock?"

"Jesus Bobbie, where did you ever pick up that kind of talk?"

"Oh here and there. Makes playing with myself more fun though."

"Guess no one is home with you, huh?"

Mom's voice came from directly behind me, "Hi Virginia, I'm right here. Only for a minute though. Gotta go and get out of these damn clothes."

Before anyone could say another word, Jim called, "Ah Mom, that feels so damn good, Ah, Ah, Oh shit I'm going to blow my load right in your mouth."

His declaration was followed with silence for a few moments until mom said, "God, you two, you sure know how to make a couple of horny women feel bad, don't you?"

Jim and I broke the connection right after that exchange and I got busy with my homework. Fortunately, I only had to read for my next classes, so I stretched out on the bed with my textbook in one hand and my pussy in the other. Before leaving, mom grinned and said, "Sure is fun to not need to worry about being caught isn't it?"

I grinned, winked and inserted another finger so that I could really hump my butt up onto my fingers.

After the initial relaxation of inhibitions, things sort of settled down into a comfortable routine that, while relaxed, did not involve much physical touching. At least dad and I did our best to keep our hands off one another. Even mom's and my touching was a lot more restrained than it was the first night and morning when we really went off the deep end. Jim and I continued sending salacious e-mails and our on line chats were kind of hot sometimes. At that, family functions were mostly normal events with only a few remarks being made that had double meanings.

Once school closed in June and Jim and I were proud graduates, he got a job in a place that seels car parts and I went to work in a card shop. Our hours were such that we rarely saw one another and the voice chats became a thing of the past. We did manage to exchange e-mails and, a few times, we got on the telephone late at night so we could hold mutual masturbation sessions. They were nice but not very satisfying.

12