Loving Bobbie Ch. 3

Story Info
Bobbie's & Cousin Jim's families get together.
7.3k words
4.73
89.2k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad reacted to my question with a hearty laugh while mom only giggled. Then dad said, "OK Hon, I guess, if you are ready, we can begin. My God, you're tiny and tight, you sure you want to go on with this? I don't want your first time to be painful, maybe we should postpone all this 'til we can figure out a way that won't hurt so much."

I responded by bumping my groin up against dad, driving his big cock even further into me. Dad was right, having his big cock deep inside me did hurt like hell. We stayed still for a little bit, I brushed away a tear that threatened to run all the way down across my face and, in a moment, the thrill of having my pussy invaded for the first time made the pain a lot more bearable. Finally, I realized I could feel dad's cock throb with a faint pulsing and made a tentative upward thrust.

Dad responded with a very gentle in and out flexing of his groin. I experimented a bit at first but quickly discovered I could easily match each of daddy's thrusts with bucking responses of my own and soon experienced an orgasm that, while not mind wrenching, made me feel all warm and soft inside. Dad continued his gentle in and out sawing and I soon felt my insides begin to quiver and knew that another orgasm, more intense than the first would soon wash over me. Fucking his daughter must have been doing something nice for dad for there was a slight change in the rhythm of his thrusts. His breathing became more labored and somehow, I sensed that he was getting close to the release my friends had told me was inevitable.

At about the same time I felt dad's cock become even more rigid and thicker than ever, I felt mom's fingers rub across my anus. She quickly thrust a finger into my virgin anal opening, causing me to exhale sharply; Our sex ed teacher never mentioned anything at all about anal penetration but, in a moment, my surprise was replaced with the realization that I really liked what mommy and daddy were doing for me and instinctively raised my legs behind dad's butt and convulsively thrust upward and drove him deeper inside me. The dual penetration was all it took to push me over into a mind shattering, trembling orgasm that left me breathless. After cumming again, a soft warmth flowed over me that matched the heat of the spurts of hot cum dad was pumping into me. A moment later, the shear volume of cum more than filled my cock stuffed pussy and some dribbled down onto mom's probing fingers.

Dad's climax did nothing to diminish his erection and when he withdrew, mom quickly grasped and guided him to my cum covered anus. Dad looked anxiously toward mom and said, "Julie, do you think Bobbie is ready for this?"

My eyes were focused on mom's face when she replied, "I think so but what do you think Bobbie? Want to see how great it feels to have your dad slide it into your ass? You are as ready as you are ever likely to be and I think you will like it, I know I do."

I grinned and said, "Okay mom, if it works for you, it'll work for me. "Dad, if you are up for it I guess, like mom says, there'll never be a better, huh?"

With a look of concern, dad said, "Okay Hon, I'll go just as easy as I can. The moment you feel discomfort tell me and I will stop."

Mom was still grasping dad's cock and using it to smear cum around my anus while we talked and when she heard my assent, she guided dad into my anal passage. Dad leaned down and kissed me then gave his dick a nudge that sent the crown of his dick in past my sphincter. I inhaled sharply, not in pain, but in wonder at having my rectum filled so delightfully. I recovered quickly and said, "God Daddy, you're big, but it feels sooo good, you can push on in further if you want."

Ask and ye shall receive I learned once and the words were no sooner out of my mouth when I felt more and more of dad's monstrous pole slide deeper and deeper into my backside.

Dad's pubic hair was pressed tightly against my dripping slit when he had no more cock to give me. I looked up at him and smiled to let him know that I thoroughly enjoyed what he was doing to me. I glanced toward mom and looked into her anxious eyes, grinned and said, "Mom, I hope you know you have unleashed a monster. I had no idea getting it in the ass could feel this good."

Mom grinned and said, "Somehow Bobbie, I knew you would enjoy this. Now shut up and fuck your dad but don't wipe him out totally. I still have two or three places available."

Mom slid her hand in between dad and me and a moment later slid a couple fingers into my pussy while dad continued reaming my asshole. The double fucking sent me to a plane of eroticism that caused me to throw my legs wide the better to accept all that mom and dad could give me and then it was all over. Everything came to a crashing orgasm that left me gasping while pumped jet after jet of hot cum way up inside me.

Afterward, the three of us sighed in utter contentment, dad leaned close, kissed me on the mouth and said, "Thank you Bobbie, that was the second nicest experience of my life. He grinned and drew mom tightly against us and added, "You Julie were first and the very best." He gave me a quick hug and another kiss and said, "Sorry Bobbie, but that is the way it is."

With that, we got off the bed and went into the bathroom to clean up for bed. I turned on the hot water tap and reached for a face cloth but mom stopped me and said, "No Bobbie, allow me. Your dad isn't the only one that gets to have fun with your body tonight." She hesitated a moment and added, "Not that I haven't had my share of fun too."

A moment later, waves of warm pleasure washed over me as mom, with a hot, wet facecloth in hand, cleaned the remains of dad's cum and my own fluids from my pussy and butt. She rubbed, scrubbed and played with my clit and labia until I threw back my head and shouted, "Oh my God Mom, I'm cumming again, oh YES, YES!"

My release was accompanied with pelvic shudders and twitches that did not subside until mom finally removed her hand and the facecloth from my warm, wet groin.

Mom leaned close, kissed me on the mouth and turned her attentions to wiping all evidence of our fucking from dads, by now, limp cock. Then she kissed him on the mouth and gave him the dueling tongues treatment as well. They broke apart and mom rinsed the facecloth once more and proceeded to give her pelvic region a thorough scrubbing. She giggled and said, "Tom, I thought I would provide a squeaky clean place for a snack should you be hungry after fucking Bobbie the way you did." She laughed, gave dad's cock a tug and said, "Maybe licking my pussy will do something good and you will be want to poke this beauty into one of my holes."

Dad grinned, slapped me on the butt and said, "Ok Bobbie. Off to bed with you. You are much to young to see any of the nasty stuff your mother and I do."

I turned to leave for my room but couldn't resist looking back to say, "Yeah, right. Right after you have fucked me royally a couple of times." I smiled to let both mom and dad know I was only having fun. Mom gave me a kind of sharp look, but then smiled sweetly and waved me off to bed.

I left my door wide open on purpose and went to sleep quickly, but not before the sounds of some pretty intense sex filled the house. I grinned and thought, "I'll bet there will be no suppression of joyousness after this night."

I slept in the nude that night for several reasons, none of them clearly articulated in my mind. First, I guess I wanted to express my newfound freedom to do something like that. Secondly, it was much easier to fondle my unconfined tits and pussy. Another reason, and perhaps the most prominent, was the sheer naughtiness of being fully exposed to the eyes of whichever of my parents happened by. And, I suppose I harbored a secret hope that dad would see me and be encouraged to come in and fuck me again. Then I thought, "Why limit the fun to dad, some to the other girls either lie a lot or they enjoy being Bi. Whatever, I'll bet kissing mom's pussy and having her kiss mine will feel every bit as nice as when dad does it."

Alas, neither mom nor dad visited my bed that night, or if either of them did, I slept through the whole thing and missed out on all the fun.

I awakened with a start in the morning, opened my eyes and saw both mom and dad at the foot of my bed. Dad had an enormous erection and was looking intently at the tiny clam peeking through my thighs. Mom saw my eyelids flutter, poked him lightly on the arm, laughed and said, come on now Tom, you know the rest of the family will be here soon. There simply isn't time...not even for a quickie."

Dad shook his head sadly and said, "OK Hon. So Bobbie, hear that. Time to get up and shine. Shower or do whatever it is you need to do and get dressed. We need to be ready when the others arrive. I gave them my most evil grin, reached down, spread my labia and said, "Okay, you do know what you are going to miss out on, don't you?"

I jumped off the bed, rushed to dad and gave him a kiss full on the mouth, then turned to mom and kissed her as well. Only she benefited from having her bare breasts rubbed with my equally bare orbs. With a somewhat plaintive note in her voice, Mom said, "Tom, you certain there isn't time for at least a little fun?"

Dad laughed and said, "Nope, there isn't. Come on now, let's go," and herded us out to get ready to travel.

Uncle Dave, Aunt Virginia and Cousin Jim arrived exactly on schedule and with everything ready and loaded we started for the lake. Since dad knew where we were going, he took the lead and the others followed.

We stopped for last minute groceries and to call the rental agent at the last town before arriving at the lake and after shopping for a bit, we resumed the drive and arrived at the cabin just before lunchtime.

The rental agent showed up a few minutes after we parked next to the cabin and quickly produced the keys for the doors and opened up so we could get inside. Mom was the first to note that there were only three double beds in the sleeping area and was quick to point out that we really needed one more bed. It took but a moment to determine that there had been miscommunication between dad and the agent when dad arranged to rent the cabin so that the need for more than the three beds was never made known to the agent.

When questioned as to the possibility of obtaining an additional bed, the agent indicated that had he known soon enough, he would have made arrangements for an extra bed but that simply was out of the question and would not be possible.

While the agent and our parents were trying to decide what might be done, Jim suggested that he sleep on the couch since it would only be for a couple of weeks. With that problem out of the way, the agent went on to show us what we would need to know to make our stay comfortable.

Everyone was pleasantly surprised when we stepped through the back door and discovered an operating spa just outside on the patio. In addition to the spa, there were outdoor showers on the patio so that we could easily clean up prior to soaking or after swimming. The cabin was not as isolated as I had hoped as there was another cabin, a twin to the one we were in, located a short distance away. Once satisfied we knew all we would need to know about the cabin and facilities, the agent left and we began to carry our luggage and supplies inside.

Once everything was inside, I sat on the couch and said, "Mom, Aunty Virginia, this couch is terrible. Jim will never be comfortable on this thing. I don't see any reason why he and I can't share a bed. Shoot, we used to when we were little and we managed to survive."

With a note of concern in her voice, mom said, "Oh Bobbie, I don't think that would be such a good idea. You kids are a lot older now and I'm afraid the temptation to misbehave will be too much. What do you think Virginia?" Aunt Virginia didn't answer right away then said, "Well, Julie, you are right that the kids are older so the temptation to fool around may be more than either of them can handle. Shoot, I don't know." She turned to dad and Uncle Dave and said, "You two aren't saying anything. So what do you think?"

Before either dad or Uncle Dave could speak, I said, "Oh come on you guys. So what if we are tempted? Doesn't mean we are not old and mature enough to resist temptation. Besides, neither Jim nor I are exactly virgins anymore, I'm on the pill now so inadvertent pregnancy isn't an issue so what's the big deal? If we get horny and both want to do it, what difference is it going to make if we do it here in the bed or out in the woods somewhere? Besides, I guess if I had my druthers I would rather be in a comfortable bed than out on some scratchy pine needles. And another thing, I would rather you all know what we are doing and can be as happy about it as I'm sure Jim and I will be. Sneaking around in the woods would make me feel dirty and guilty; what do you think Jim?" He only nodded in agreement and smiled so it was clear to everyone just what his thoughts were about fucking me somewhere, anywhere.

Mom's voice was dry as she said, "My, that was quite an impassioned speech young lady. Are we to understand that all of us coming up here together was a mistake?"

I giggled and said, "Of course not Mom, I'm only saying that old as we are, if we want to do it, we will find a way -- no matter where we might be." I looked from face to face and added, "Just as I imagine any of you would."

As I looked from face to face, it became clear that I had touched on some sort of a truth. The exact nature of the truth I stumbled onto did not become evident for a while.

Jim's parents and mine continued the discussion for a while longer but I knew the decision would be that Jim and I sleep in the same bed.

That hurdle behind us, we made up the beds with fresh linen, arranged toiletries on shelves and generally made the place comfortable.

I rummaged through my duffle and located my bathing suit, looked around and made a major decision. As nonchalantly as possible, I grasped the bottom of my tee shirt and lifted it above my tits and off over my head. I reached back to unfasten my bra and noted that after gasping at my audacity, mom and Aunt Virginia joined me in disrobing right there in front of everyone. Strangely enough, all of the men were slow to join in. Perhaps men are more modest than women. Soon there were no longer any secrets about what any of us looked like naked and to this day, not one of us has a problem with disrobing in front of any of the others. Given that the menfolk started after the women, they had fewer clothes to get out of when they did start. Also, they had it easier getting into their swimming suits. I expect there may have been just a little exhibitionism going on in the room as not one of us women hurried to cover her nudity. In fact, Aunt Virginia looked longingly toward the open door and said, "Damn, I wish that other cabin was not right there. I was sort of hoping I would be able to go naked whenever I felt like it."

I nodded and said, "God Aunty Vi, you mean I'm not the only one who thought it would be fun to be naked outside?"

A quick glance toward mom and her big grin made it clear that all the women in our family had a latent desire to run around outside wearing nothing but smiles. With that, we located towels and went swimming until it was time to get ready for dinner. I kept close watch of the cabin next door and, although there was a nice convertible parked outside, never did see so much as a curtain flutter in a window.

After dinner, Jim and I did up the few dishes and with everything cleaned up, he and I went for a walk along the shoreline. We walked along in silence and holding hands until we were well out sight of the cabin and when I was certain we were out of earshot, I said, "Jim, I need to ask you something."

Jim is three or four inches taller than I am so was looking down at me when he said, "Yes Bobbie, what is it?"

Looking back up into his eyes, I said, "Jim, how on earth are we going to sleep in the same bed and not have some sort of contact between us? Do we even want to sleep in the same bed and not touch one another?"

Jim looked at me with a thoughtful eye for a moment and said, "I don't suppose we can avoid having some contact. Thing is, what will we do about it if we do bump in the night? Is it even important? Will it bother you if I bump into you or you bump into me?"

I giggled and said, "Oh hell no, I'll be damned disappointed if we don't. I just thought I had better let you know that I think I would like to snuggle when we sleep. My guess is that if you snuggle up close to me you will get hard, am I wrong?"

Jim grinned and said, "Be mighty strange if I don't. I'll try to not be a bother though. I don't suppose you are going to want my hard dick poked into your backside while you are trying to sleep."

I stopped in the trail and tugged his hand until he swung around to face me, then I stepped close and gave him a big hug. Jim leaned down and kissed me on the mouth. I may have surprised him when I rose up on tiptoes and returned the kiss. Before we separated, I slid my tongue against his lips until he opened his mouth and allowed me to explore his lips, teeth and tongue with my oral probe.

A moment later and we were furiously tongue fucking one another, each letting the other know that whatever happened in bed, there would be no reprisals.

We held the kiss for a very long-time, standing there letting our tongues ply the oral cavity of the other. Then I became aware of a growing hardness pressing against my tummy as well as a sense of moistness radiating from my pussy. I broke away, giggled and said, "That's sort of what I hope will happen once we are in bed together."

Jim grinned and said, "If it's all the same to you, your mouth isn't the only opening I want to probe with my tongue either."

I laughed and said, "Well Jim, sucking on your tongue is fun and all that but it's not the only organ I hope to suck on before much more time goes by." I reached for Jim's groin, grasped his aroused member for a moment and whispered, "Any luck at all Cousin and sometime tonight this baby is going to be right where we both want it to be, okay?"

As darkness began to blot out landscape features and the harsh outline of structures across the lake became softer, we turned back toward the cabin. Our progress was unimpeded as the rising moon provided all the illumination necessary to find our way. There were lights radiating from the windows of the cabin next door as we approached our cabin so I knew that, indeed, there were some neighbors who might see anything we might do while we were outside.

Jim was at my heels as we burst through the door and discovered the elder folks disrobing as they prepared for a soak in the spa. Mom looked our way and said, "Oh hi kids. We thought it about time to try out the spa. Care to join us?"

Without waiting for an indication from Jim, I said, "Sounds great mom. Let me see if my suit is dry enough to get into."

Mom giggled nervously and said, "Whatever Hon. The reason we waited this late is we don't plan on wearing our suits. You kids do whatever you like though."

Mom's statement was all the encouragement I needed to get into communal nudity and it took but a moment for my clothing to lie scattered on the bed. Jim was a bit slower accepting the idea of skinny-dipping with his parents and the rest of us. At that, owing, no doubt, to the fact he had fewer items of clothing to remove, his tee shirt landed on the floor at the same time I stepped out of my panties.

Dad extinguished all the lights in the cabin and I thought, "God, this is so cool," as we stepped gingerly onto the patio in the almost pitch blackness of night, "Here we are stark naked in plain view of everyone if only they could see in the dark."

12