Loving Bobbie Ch. 4

Story Info
Bobbie continues loving & being loved.
6k words
4.74
62.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone slept late the next morning. At that I was the first to get out of bed. Not because I felt any great compulsion to be up and about. Rather, I had to pee so badly I was afraid my bladder might burst. After relieving myself and brushing my teeth, I got a pot of coffee going. Then, without giving my nudity a thought, I stepped out onto the patio and checked to see if the spa was still hot. It was but I knew that after all the sex the night before, I had better try for a shower before even thinking about getting into the tub.

I went into the cabin to get a towel and quickly returned to the patio. Just as I was about to step under the warm spray, I glanced toward the neighboring cabin and saw two girls, probably a little older than myself as they were about to take showers. Suddenly, noting they were as naked as I, I felt immediate relief that I wasn't the only girl foolish enough to appear outside with her body fully exposed to anyone who cared to look. I took a chance and waved before calling out, "Good morning. It's really great being able to be out here like this, isn't it?"

Both girls returned my wave and one of them answered, "Sure is. Say, I guess our spa is broken. Would it be a problem...What I mean to say is..." I laughed and said, "Of course not, feel free to use it whenever. I doubt anyone here will mind." The girls waved again and got under the shower spray so we couldn't call back and forth any longer.

I completed my shower, turned off the water spray and was reaching for my towel just as the two girls stepped onto the patio. I was immensely pleased to note that neither of them had bothered to don any sort of cover-up. Together, we lifted the hard cover from the spa. I held back politely as the girls climbed into the steamy water and was just about to get in myself when I remembered the coffee. Both girls assured me they would love a cup so I went inside and poured coffee for the three of us. I was just turning back toward the door when Jim asked, "Whom are you talking to?"

I told him it was a couple of girls from next door and said, "Why not get your ass out of bed and join us in the tub? Bring along a cuppa if you want."

I was in the tub exchanging introductions when I heard Jim walking about in the house. I said, "Guess if we are going to sit here totally exposed this way we should know who we are. My name is Bobbie, well Barbara Franklin and my cousin Jim Pierce will join us in a minute."

One of the girls, the blonde, said, "And I am Amy Peterson and this is Amanda Peterson and no, we are not sisters. Mandy is married my to brother Jake and we decided to come up here and get away for a few days. Amanda grinned and said, "What Amy hasn't mentioned is that my brother Eric is with us too."

I nodded thoughtfully and said, "Oh, that's nice."

Immediately, I thought, "Wow, you are some kind of a conversationalist," and continued, we sort of wondered if the cabin was even occupied, as we haven't seen much in the way of activity. Guess if I had known we actually have neighbors, I wouldn't have been parading around outside wearing only my birthday suit."

Amy giggled and said, "Well, if we had not seen all of you skinny dipping last night, there is no way we would have used the outdoor shower this morning either. God, you all seemed to be having fun, I think I'm going to really like this place." As an afterthought, she added, "And don't give a moment's thought about Jake and Eric, the last thing on earth that will bother either of them is seeing other women running around naked." She paused and added, "Well, maybe bother isn't the correct word... What I am trying to say is, both of them get quite turned on whenever they see a lot of skin."

Mandy interjected, "Oh boy, do they ever? And Amy and I are the ones to reap the benefits. You ladies over here should feel free to flash your pussies and tits at them whenever you feel like it." She hugged Amy close and said, "And we'll be forever grateful and in your debt."

About then, Jim appeared with coffee cup in hand. I noted instantly that he had found his swimming trunks and was wearing them. I introduced him to Amy and Amanda and invited him to join us in the spa. I grinned and said, "Jim, unless you took a shower inside, you better use the one out here and, for God's sake, get rid of that damn suit. It's embarrassing to have you the only one out here that isn't naked."

Jim grinned, said, "Whatever," and turned away to strip off his suit and get under the shower.

I noted, with amused interest, the careful attention he received from Amy and Amanda as he soaped and washed. I'm not sure what it is with guys, maybe because I don't have much experience watching them cleaning up, but he seemed to pay a lot of attention to making certain his cock was good and clean. Maybe Amanda is married and Amy has a guy with her, but they sure didn't miss a trick as Jim washed and stroked his cock and balls.

Jim finished showering and joined us in the spa where our neighbors separated and made room for him between them. Amanda motioned to the space and said, "Here Jim, sit here if you like."

I guess she must have felt a twinge of self-consciousness because she looked at me apprehensively and added, "Oh God, Bobbie, I hope you don't think we are being too forward. Asking Jim to sit between two horny women probably isn't the smartest thing we have ever done."

I was about half jealous but masked it and said, "Shoot, Jim's my cousin and I guess he can sit wherever he pleases." Besides, I was more than a little curious as to what the girls were up to and just how Jim would respond to having a couple of strange women fawning over him.

I looked up with what I hoped was a bright smile and said, "So, I know you both are a little older than Jim and I, do you mind telling us your ages?"

Mandy nodded seriously and said, "Oh no, I certainly don't mind. I am twenty-four. I suppose it isn't a secret but I will let Amy tell you she is exactly the same age." Then she laughed with a merry twinkle in her eyes.

Amy said, "Yeah and Jake and Eric are twenty five year old twins although they don't look much alike, thank God. Doesn't do much good to swap if you're not sure if you are in bed with a different guy or not."

Mandy saw the look that crossed my face and said, "Yeah well...we have sort of decided that variety, to a point, might be a good way to go. It looks now as though Eric and Amy are going to get married before long and it sort of makes sense, at least for us, to keep it in the family."

Jim spoke up at last and said, "Wow, you two do really sleep with each other's guy?" Do that long enough and isn't there a chance that one or the other of you will get pregnant...and not know, for sure, who the father is?"

Mandy giggled and said, "Oh, that's how we spent most of the afternoon yesterday. Jake and I were trying to make a baby while Eric and Amy were trying hard to do it without making a baby."

Amy laughed and added, "Sure you were trying to make a baby, and both of us on the pill."

Mandy only grinned and said, "Well, a little practice never hurts, does it?"

We sat in silence for a bit and then I grinned and said, "Well, in case you have wondered, Jim and I have been trying to not make babies too. We have made ourselves available for practice so both of us will know what we are doing if and when..."

Amy grinned and said, "Well, we did sort of wonder when we heard all of you having so much fun in the lake. It didn't seem possible that six people could have that much fun while all you were naked without there being some sort of bedroom fun afterward."


Just then, mom, dad, Aunt Vi and Uncle Dave stepped out onto the patio, each carrying a steaming cup of coffee. I stood up, said, "Hi you sleepy heads, this is Amy and Amanda," and pointed out which of the adults were Jim's parents and which ones were mine. All of the adults were wearing robes so," giggling," I said, "Why on earth are you all dressed so formally? Can't you see this is an informal get together?"

Without pause, I added, "Why not take your showers and join us. I'm sure that if we get a little more chummy we can make room for all of you."

Dad laughed and said, "Chummy, I guess. Only way we would all fit in there is for you girls to sit on someone's lap. I doubt any of you are up for flagpole sitting this morning. No, I think we better sit and enjoy the sun and our coffee. Maybe later when we won't cause the water to spill over the top."

I noticed that dad and Uncle Dave did toss their robes aside and shower before sitting to drink coffee. As soon as the men left the shower, mom and Aunt Vi tossed their robes on the pile of clothing and took their turns in the shower.

Later on, once satisfied that they were, in fact, clean, mom and my aunt took chairs, mom close to Uncle Dave and Aunt Vi practically in dad's lap. Amy leaned close and murmured softly, "God, your mother and aunt are in good shape. I sure hope my tits are as perky and my tummy as flat as theirs when I get to be forty."

Mandy murmured, "Boy, you can say that again, they are two fine looking women." Without pause she went on, "I thought the tall guy with the great pecs was your father."

I grinned and said, "He is. He's sitting with Aunt Vi so that mom and Uncle Dave can sit close together. Mom and Uncle Dave are brother and sister and are...very close."

Both Amy and Mandy looked at me with raised eyebrows, then nodded wisely without making further comment.

Just then we heard a screen door slam and looked to see two hunks get ready to shower at the neighboring cabin. Amy giggled and said, "Whoops, looks as though the guys finally got out of bed. We had better get on back and get some breakfast going, don't you think Mandy?"

Mandy agreed and the girls got out of the spa and sprinted back toward their cabin.

Once there were just the six of us left, I cocked an eyebrow and said, "Daddy, about that flagpole sitting business..."

Dad groaned in mock weariness and said, "Oh my God Bobbie, not this early in the day. Don't you ever get enough? You trying to wear that thing out or something?"

Uncle Dave laughed and said, "Tom, if you aren't up for it, I'll be more than happy to see if I can help. Besides, I heard somewhere that those things don't wear out."

Giggling, I said, "Okay Uncle Dave, you going to keep me waiting all day?"

A moment later, Uncle Dave sat down beside me; I rose up and moved over to sit in his lap. I bent my knees and started to sit while my uncle grasped my hips to ease me down onto his massive cock. Since his hands were full, I grasped his cock and brushed it back and forth along the length of my cleft. The hot water rinsed away most of our natural lubricants so penetration was a bit slow and difficult but I didn't mind. I thought his throbbing erection felt just fine as it slid deeper and deeper until I was seated firmly in his lap with my pussy stuffed with the biggest cock of the three I had experienced.

"Mum," I murmured softly as I leaned my head back on his shoulder, God, where have you been all my life?"

Uncle Dave chuckled softly and said, "Oh, just playing it cool and waiting my chance." He cupped my tits in his paw like hands and added, "And the wait was well worth it too, Honey. I haven't been in anyone as tight as you since your mother and I did it years ago when we were kids."

I heard a sound and looked to see mom rest her head on Uncle Dave's shoulder from behind. Her voice was light and gay as she said, "Yeah Dave but you were not nearly as big then as you are now."

There was a note of concern in Jim's voice as he said, "God Dad, please be gentle with her, don't stretch her so much she won't even know I'm there when we do it later."

"Oh Jim, I don't think there is need to worry on that score. Women are pretty resilient you know," mom said from her position just to my left. "Bet an hour or two from now you'll never be able to tell the difference from when you two were having your fun last night."

I grinned and added, "That's right Jim. Daddy did me good the night before last and that didn't seem to stretch me so much we couldn't have a pretty good time of it, now did it?"

I bounced my butt on Uncle Dave's lap impatiently and said, "Geez, I thought you wanted to fuck. If all you want to do is soak your hard cock in a warm pussy, I just may have to see if I can't talk dad or Jim into taking care of me."

Aunt Vi pulled away from the tongue dance she and dad were engaged in and said, "Hey Girl, don't forget your mom and me. I have a strap on that feels pretty good in the pussy too. You ever get time away from these horny guys, I'd be more than happy to demonstrate that a man isn't the only source of pleasure for a woman." She grinned and went on, "'Course a man can do things with his cock a woman with a dildo simply cannot do. Still though, it's a lot different and sometimes better than your own fingers." She concluded with peals of laughter and returned to exploring her brother's oral cavity with her tongue.

While Aunt Vi talked, Uncle Dave began a gentle rocking back and forth that caused his dick to move in and out of me. The parries and thrusts were not extreme so that the head of the cock that filled me so completely was never far from touching bottom and I felt each contact with a delicious shudder.

I closed my eyes, leaned back against my uncle's chest and told myself to relax and enjoy the moment. My pussy was stuffed with a glorious throbbing cock, my breasts were being attended to gently and lovingly by mom and her brother and I had a fantastic ball sack grasped in both of my hands. "What could be any better than this?" I mused.

All to soon, I felt Uncle Dave's thrusts grow in intensity, his cock seemed to expand slightly and his breathing became labored. "God Bobbie, I hope you are getting close because I can't hold out much longer."

"Mmmmm Uncle Dave," I murmured. I wiggled my butt enticingly and said, "Oh yes, let it happen," and a terrific climax washed over me and left me wasted in my uncle's arms as I felt each explosive spurt of semen flood my vaginal passage.

It was several minutes later that I shuddered deliciously and turned to kiss Uncle Dave and then mom. After that, I lifted myself off the cock that, somehow, had diminished in size and moved to sit at Jim's side. I was a little bit concerned that Jim might be put out about the way I had so blatantly fucked his dad and snuggled close and nestled my head in the hollow between his shoulder and neck. Then with my mouth close to his ear I said, "I'm sorry Jim. I know I shouldn't have fucked your dad that way. At least not with you sitting right here where you could see it all. Can we get away and go for a swim or something?"

If Jim was pissed, he managed to cover it very well and said, "Hey, that would be great. Think I've been in this hot water long enough." He looked up and, aloud, said, hey everyone, Bobbie and I are going for a swim."

I gathered all the coffee cups and took them into the kitchen, refilled the ones the adults had used and took four steaming cups back outside. Mom, dad and Aunt Vi had joined Uncle Dave in the spa and once I delivered the coffee, Jim and I ran hand-in-hand around the corner of the cabin and down to the lake.

Once we were standing neck deep in the water, I reached for Jim and drew him to face me. Then with my breasts mashed against his chest, I said, "God Jim, I sure hope you aren't pissed about the way your dad and I were fucking back there in the hot tub. I don't know why I did it that way, but, suddenly, I just had to feel his cock filling my pussy."

Jim grinned and said, "For God's sake Bobbie, forget about it. We are all here to have a good time and it sure as hell looks as though there are going to be plenty of opportunities to have sex - with whomever. I get a chance I hope to make it with your mother and I know mom and I are going to fuck one of these first chances. God, life is too short to go around all pissed off because someone you love can have fun fucking someone else you love."

We swam around for a little bit and then found a grassy spot where we could lie down. Once stretched out comfortably in the cool, sweet smelling grass, I said, "So Jim, can we talk about sex and stuff?"

Jim's face showed surprise when he answered, "Sure Bobbie, I don't know what there is to talk about but, sure, I guess."

I grinned and said, "Don't know what there is to talk about? How about threesomes or even foursomes. Ever think what it would be like to have two or three women at once? If so, do you ever think about anal sex? Would you like to fuck me, or one of the others, in the anus? Hell, would you like to have me go down on you and stuff your meat in my face? Shit, if you don't do it, someone is going to have to eat my pussy. Does any of that seem to be something we could talk about?"

I was watching Jim's face carefully as I made my salacious suggestions and each outrageous suggestion was met with an ever-widening grin. Just then I heard a soft giggle and looked quickly to discover that Amy, Amanda, Jake and Eric had walked close. They were barefoot and walking in the grass so hadn't made a sound as they approached.

Seeing my startled expression, Amy apologized, saying, Oh, I'm sorry. We shouldn't have come up on you two so quietly. Anyhow, I would like for you to meet Jake and Eric. This is Jake and he is married to Mandy. And this is Eric. We just make love a lot - at least for now. Some one of these days we will be married and we will still make love a lot, won't we Hon?"

Eric grinned and said, "You better believe it, Hi Jim and Bobbie, good to meet you."

Jake was silent but nodded a greeting and fondled Mandy's breasts as he checked out my equipment. My comments to Jim, together with the open stares of the girls had brought him to full erection and I have no idea what had affected Jake and Eric for their cocks were at full attention too.

Suddenly, ashamed at my lapse of manners, I invited the others to join Jim and myself. Mandy grinned and said, "Weeel, if you're sure we aren't interrupting anything. Sounded as though you two were just about to have an interesting conversation. One that sounds hot and that might lead to some awfully good fun after awhile." We all giggled self-consciously and formed a tight circle facing one another.

I looked around and said, "I don't know how much you heard, but I asked Jim if we could talk about sex and he replied that he didn't know what there is to talk about. So I made some suggestions, that's all."

"That's all," exclaimed Eric, "Sounds to me as though you pretty much covered the field! If I were to discuss even a small part of any of that, I would be hard for a month."

I couldn't resist saying, "Like you are now, huh?"

Amy grinned and said, "Exactly. Hey big guy, why not fuck me right now, I doubt you will ever be any more ready than you are right now and we sure as hell don't want to waste a hard on like this, now do we?"

If Amy's open invitation to have sex right there with all of us looking on was embarrassing to Eric, he did not let on. Rather he leaned toward her, took her in his arms and began to kiss her. As horny as both of them were, it took but a moment for him to trail kisses down her neck, across her upper chest and across the slope of her heaving breasts. Amy responded instantly, thrusting her budding right tit into his mouth. She grasped his right hand a moment later and placed it directly over the weeping slit of her young womanhood. As if afraid he might move away from her pussy, she continued to hold him against her and began bucking her hips against his big hand.

Suddenly, Eric left the breast he was sucking and swung around until he was face down over her pussy. Without a hint of lost motion he stuck out his tongue and began to slurp and lick the cleft from top to bottom with pauses to slip his tongue into her vagina. His position placed his throbbing penis close to her mouth and she quickly opened wide and took the gleaming head inside. Not satisfied with only an inch or so of hot manhood in her mouth, she threw an arm around his butt and pulled him close until another two or three inches slid inside. Then she began to bob her head back and forth assisting him as he picked up the rhythm and fucked her mouth with his cock as he fucked her pussy with his tongue.

12