Loving Claire Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew instantly that George was her target again, and gave me a sly grin.

"Have a lot of confidence in your client, do you?"

Elise leaned into my side and kissed my cheek. "Here's another thought along that line. If we get Joyce on our side, George will fold under a combined attack. We will invite her to Colusa for a girls' horsey holiday. Elliot will give us homework chores connected to my new house. Over several days, there can be time with the horses, talk about my house plan, and discussion about how essential the young architect has made himself."

Claire and I exchanged laughs and she said, "After Elliot's flirting last night, Joyce is going to be asking more questions about his cock than his house plan!"

I led them inside and flopped on the bed. "I feel a nap coming on, but I have to say I've never had so much fun with friends as I do with you two."

Out of their tees and shorts, they snuggled close in their undies and whispered sweet nothings. I thought about more sex with my sweethearts but napped instead.

They wiggled me awake. Instantly I realized it was a night for dinner out. I rolled out of the middle and attacked.

"Can't leave your architect alone? Think I can live on sex alone? What about my unpaid invoices? My bonus for impressing the Dean?"

It was a terrible giggle fest with lots of kissing and idle threats.

"Ladies, it's dinner out and the architect's treat. Never has a beginner had such fine clients. Even if we have breached the rules about close contact!"

"Poof! Listen to him. One minute he is starving because we are slow pay, and the next he is treating us to dinner at some fancy place."

By six, we were freshly showered and back on the bed. Working tangles from their beautiful hair, I said that the latest Colusa scheme was perfect. I would get quiet time to concentrate on a complete set of Claire's house plans for submission to the county, and they would get to mix it up with sexy Joyce about my need for maximum flexibility in my courses next year.

Claire pushed me flat. "Young Elliot, I think we just demonstrated that our partnership can do good work together."

Elise added, "And have a lot of fun in bed too."

"Not possible. He will have a breakdown trying to keep up with his brilliant, sex mad clients!"

(cont'd in Part 3)