Loving Claire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already on my cell phone as I watched him turn the rig around and head back to the freeway. I needed to get on my computer to capture a summary of all the horse lore I had heard from Joe on the way down, since he wasn't staying over.

The permit gods were smiling and I was told to come by anytime to pick it up. The next call was to Colusa where two anxious voices wanted to know everything about the trip.

"I am standing next to Annie in the temporary corral. She is happy and sends her best." I held the phone up and Annie obligingly whinnied.

"Joe decided to head back rather than spend the night. The county has given us a permit. I am getting a ride to the condo to get the pickup and then fill the new water trough. I think I will sleep out here tonight. Chase off critters if there are any."

"Elliot! You are our hero!"

"Tell me that tomorrow after my mountain lion encounter! How are the love birds?"

"Going back in the morning. Richard says his office keeps calling with emergencies. We are thinking of both of us coming tomorrow."

Did I detect a hint of longing? What if I bought one of those big tents and we had a horse headquarters?

"The horses would appreciate that."

"No one else?" The tone was light, but the message was clear.

"Well, that dumb architect you hired may need help. He doesn't know much about horses." I had my arm over Annie's shoulder and she whinnied again.

"Got to go. The chore list is long. See you in the morning."

Riding to town in a taxi, I scribbled down an action list. It grew in a hurry. Order a portapotty. Order a singlewide. Give the feed store a standing order. Talk to the fence contractor. It was a good thing helpers were coming soon. Also bedmates, of course.

After a wild afternoon of phone calls and trips in the pickup for various essentials, I was back at the pasture as twilight approached. The horses were happy to see me. I eased the pickup right up to the temporary fence so the horses could approach and I could leap into the pasture if necessary. I fixed the horses some more food, although the pasture looked like good horse eating. Dinner for me was what the deli provided, along with expensive IPA's.

I had found and borrowed a pad, a bag and a tarp from the Woodacre house. By the time it was fully dark, I was snuggled down with my new headlamp and some reading material. Annie came over to inspect just as the cell phone chimed.

"How are you doing?"

"I am here at the property with my girlfriend, We have been fed and are very comfy."

"Girlfriend?"

I held up the phone and Annie whinnied on request. "You goofball. Sleeping out with the horses!"

"That's what I said was happening. Are there complaints? I'm not sure your animals would appreciate that."

"Elliot, you are just too sweet and sappy."

"I have a question. Would it be ok to buy a big tent so there can be shelter here until the singlewide is permitted and installed? I already ordered a portapotty. I think we can rig up several garden hoses for water from the fire hydrant down at the road."

There was giggling at the other end. I edged over and rubbed Annie's nose, waiting for the horsewomen to calm down. Elise came on the line. "Elliot, a campout with you and the horses sounds wonderful."

She paused and added, "Why don't you buy a couple of those giant six inch thick blowup air mattresses? Just to improve the comfort level, you understand."

Who were they kidding? More giggles gave them away. I said to the horse gazing at me over the fence, "Annie, they have designs on my body." She obliged with another whinny and I said to Colusa, "She is frowning."

"Give her a hug. See you in the morning."

I slept fitfully in the bed of the pickup, with all sorts of strange noises in the night that I wasn't used to. I dozed off near dawn, but the sun and Annie's nose over the fence in my face ended that. I fluttered my eyes at her and she made a noise that sounded like "humpf." Obviously, I was in my bag when I should be up and tending to my animals. What about the breakfast feed bags? What about the hoof check and the curry comb? I sat up and touched noses with the now favorite horse. "Ok, Annie, Hold your horses."

I got the Coleman going for coffee water and replenished horse feed. Just at the moment it seemed everyone was happy, the phone chimed. Annie gave me a look that said, "I know who that is."

"We are on the road. Claire is in her car right behind. We have just three horses. Joe says more than that will overwhelm the primitive facilities you have arranged."

I made an unhappy noise and she laughed.

"Be careful. Annie and the others are listening. We have a happy camp here and do not need gratuitous advice."

"Elliot! We are coming to the rescue. Your horse ladies will help!"

Looking around at the "primitive" facility, I realized how right Joe was. I walked to the gate and let myself in. Curious noses crowded close.

"They are missing the mistresses. But I am standing here in the middle of the group getting all kinds of affection. Horses get to you after awhile, don't they?"

"Elliot, I do believe you are falling for the horses!" I hung up before things got any sappier.

It wasn't eight o'clock yet, so I couldn't start my work day, but decided to take a chance with the horses as a reward for good behavior. Climbing on Annie's back from the pickup, I used the halter to get her over to the second gate, which opened to the large grassy area which would shortly become their permanently fenced pasture.

"Ok, everyone behave or I will be in a lot of trouble. You don't have halters and I don't have a saddle. I am counting on you to concentrate on this luscious grass and not bolt over to the highway."

Miracle of miracles, I got soft neighs and no bolting behavior. Damn, these were fine animals. The grass was wet with overnight condensation, but the sun was already warm. Seized by one of my wild ideas, I slid to the ground and patted Annie on the rump. "I will be right back."

I returned with my briefcase, phone, portable table and chair, and a pocketful of carrots. After setting up the temporary office in the middle of a chunk of pasture, I walked around distributing treats and thanking my companions for excellent behavior. They liked the treats and ignored the praise.

I got so wrapped up in phone chores and note taking on my laptop that I almost did not notice the horse trailer turning onto our little dirt road. But I did notice a screaming Elise dashing across the meadow into my arms.

"Elliot! What are you doing out here? There is no fence."

"Please! Lower your voice. You are disturbing my friends."

By this time, Claire was pushing herself close for a kiss. "You crazy man, this is NOT approved!"

I got out my treats to keep the animals calm as their friends and relatives were unloaded into the fenced area. Joe gave me an eye and said, "Pretty calm about those wild horses, aren't you?"

"Joe, you wouldn't believe this. I took a chance and set up my little portable office in the pasture and they have been the quietest animals you ever saw."

"Don't let on to the ladies, Elliot, but I think you might have a little bit of magic touch with these horses."

Two hands buried themselves in my hair and pulled my ears. "Well, they are all female, and Elliot does have a special touch with females."

Joe and I both frowned and tended to business. In just a few minutes, his trailer was empty and manure on the floor swept out. He declined an offer to stay the night, "Lots of chores at home."

I was left standing in the dirt, squeezed between two excited bodies with the right curves.

"Architect! We can't believe this. The horses are already happy to be here, even though there is no shelter and no fence!"

I rubbed the projections on their boobs. "I've noticed that if I treat them with respect, looking after feed and water, checking feet and coat, I get some respect back."

Claire whispered in my ear, "Silly man, that's all any woman wants and needs, except for..."

I pinched her behind and muttered, "Respect? That's all you need?"

Claire and Elise arranged the fancy lunch they had brought with them on the tailgate of the pickup. I provided cold beer from the cooler. They stood in the sun, munching away and periodically reaching to punch some part of my anatomy.

"Ladies," I said, "there is a whole s***load of work to be done. Let's divide it up into three lists..."

Later in the afternoon, we were in the big outdoor store in San Rafael, acquiring their largest tent and a lot more odds and ends. Crazy as it seemed, the women actually wanted to spend the night on the property with their horses.

The entire evening was hilarious, and the horses got to watch. It took two generous rounds of margaritas to get us through the mess of erecting and stuffing the tent, finding a way to cook on the tailgate, and blushingly instruct the portapotty truck driver where to put his cargo.

After it was totally dark, we maneuvered with battery lanterns. The horses, back inside the temporary fence, were calm and amused. Annie and I nuzzled each other. I told her I would be in the tent tonight with my other girlfriends. She made a noise suggesting she knew exactly what I would be doing.

Inside the tent, the odor of excited pussy was strong. "Elliot, keeping house with you is exciting!" I doused the lanterns and relieved the horsewomen of all their clothes.

"Yes, I am terribly excited. Are you ready for some stallion treatment?"

Actually, I was ready to be Mr. Platonic, but the women wanted my best performance, calling me terrible names and coming in no time. "Oh Elliot, this is too damn nice. More!"

It was the next morning and Annie was whinnying over the fence. Three of us were naked in flannel lined bags zipped together against the fog laden chill. I was visibly ready for fun and games, but the women were not interested in the absence of a shower. I hugged and said perhaps a functioning singlewide would be ready in a week or ten days. I thought about some midnight utility connections and decided that a red tag order would not improve our chances with the county building department.

I worked on breakfast while the ladies tended to their horses. As we forked down eggs, they blushed and said, "Elliot, after you left the other day, we had a very warm and friendly evening. So friendly that Joyce got naked and did a blow job right in front of us. Richard said he needed to see more skin, and gestured for us to lose the dresses. Inside ten minutes, all three of us were naked and his hands were in all the naughty places."

I took another sip of coffee and asked, "How many pussies got fucked?"

They made me wait for an answer. I was getting irritated when Elise said, "All three. Joyce insisted. Said it was part of our deal."

"Oh?"

"That's what we said, but she was riding a really big cock and screaming her head off. When she came and he dropped her to chase us, there was no resistance."

"Did he perform? Did you come?"

"Elliot, you are not to get jealous, but we did. More than once. He was hard half the night, and kept coming back for more. Said he had never met finer pussies."

"I'm horrified. Seduced by the Dean!" I grasped their hands and led us to the thick mattress in the tent.

"There must be punishment!" My fingers were making short work of their jeans.

"No, no! It was just a fling. A drunken fling!"

I pressed them down on their fronts and administered swats as hard and as fast as I could. The bodies squirmed and called for mercy. When two gorgeous asses were sufficiently red, I turned first one and then the over for quick penetration. Between the beating and the guilt from straying, they were coming in moments.

"No, no, Ahhhh!"

Soon, there was come everywhere and they lay on my chest, moaning. I supplied kisses and told them we did not have exclusive deals and I was ok about free lance sex. I didn't say that I could hardly complain when the male in question was my own Dean.

Claire was crying. "Elliot, I am so in love with you and I feel so guilty. But the booze and the play acting about being back in college, and seeing Joyce riding his big thing and coming like crazy... Oh god, he grabbed me and I spread for him just like a drunken coed. Ohhh."

I stuffed the towel Elise handed me between her legs and sat on her thighs to apply a drum beat to her pink behind. "I want all the details and I want a demonstration tonight of how Joyce rides a big cock. Are you going to do that?"

"Damn, Elliot, you just had us, and we have to perform again tonight?"

"You said he fucked you repeatedly for half the night. I can't get treatment like that?"

"Oh Elise, we are never going to hear the end of this..."

I got up, applying a last swat. "In the meantime, while you think about that, let's get organized, we have to get this facility going pronto. Annie is giving me her 'what kind of shmuck are you?' look."

Chapter Eleven - A Life of Deadlines

Days later, the joy of hot loving in the temporary pasture at Claire's home site was fading as I slaved away in the Fairfax apartment. I berated myself for taking two commissions on top of a final year of architecture school. Late in the afternoons, Claire and Elise would return from errands and find me morosely staring at the drafting table.

"Elliot! You are not allowed to be depressed. Go sit on the sofa and we will bring refreshments."

I actually received much more than a well made margarita. Two very fine mature bodies changed into lounging clothes and draped themselves on me with promises of whatever rewards I desired. The combination of tequila and lust quickly lifted me from despair!

"You are too nice. Are you sure these are the right designs? What about two manufactured houses, with four walls and two windows?"

"Horrible idea. You must be punished!"

Quickly, I was naked and so were they. My tongue made a move toward a recently trimmed sex but was pushed back.

"No, we want cock, and we want it now!"

This wasn't loving, this was late afternoon sex, with a lot of giggles and moans and fast orgasms.

"Oh Elliot!"

The couch was taking a beating, but I held both bodies tight to my chest and applied tender kisses.

"Oh, damn. The clients are sooo happy, Elliot!"

After ten minutes of quiet time therapy, their heads came up and said, "Dinner?"

By the time we had been through the shower and had enough clothes on to be decent, my head was clear and body restored.

"You two sure know how to get the architect going again!" Their eyes were soft, but fists pounded on me. "Yes, we have to keep him at the drawing board!"

After some thought, I decided that the architect would have two work sites, one in Fairfax and one at the ranch in Colusa. A little voice wondered if I was putting on airs, given that graduation was still in front of me. My response was that being onsite for the two different homes provided better concentration. And it also allowed each of the two horsewomen who were my clients to have undivided attention. Much as I loved them both, keeping two personalities happy at once was hard. Of course, nothing is free, and I knew there would be pestering about which location was getting more of my time.

The chaos in Marin was calming, slowly. My Dean, George Collins, and his beautiful wife Joyce were the featured guests at a cocktail party for neighbors of Claire's property, and a dozen of the county's more responsible planning activists. The Woodacre cottage oozed old time atmosphere and served as an excellent stage for my renderings of the house and its horse facility.

Elise instructed Claire and me to circulate and gossip with everyone, saying she would make sure no one lacked for champagne or whatever else they needed. After an awkward thirty minutes of introductions and milling around the easels, the booze began to work and the crowd seemed to relax. Claire whispered that it was time for George and went to the front of the fireplace to introduce him. Her words, reciting his many credits in the world of architecture and regional planning, gave him an opening to speak to the unstoppable urbanization of the Bay Area, and how intelligent zoning would mitigate the worst of its ill effects. After five minutes, the crowd was his, except for two or three holdouts with grim faces.

George shifted to a critique of my design, starting slow and discussing tradeoffs and how the architect had handled them. I blushed when he described the integration of vertical concrete surfaces with the majesty of the redwoods as pure genius. More importantly, he stressed to the audience the preservation of acres of green viewshed in the form of horse pasture, and the hiding of the mass of the building among the tall trees. He finished with compliments to the owner and her architect and suggested the community would be well served by the project.

Claire whispered in my ear as applause died out and hands went up with questions, "He has set you up, young one. There is no way you will not see this to completion!"

Guests soon began leaving for their own dinner arrangements, and in an hour we were savoring relaxed silence. George was stretched on the broken down sofa, with three women circling for kisses and congratulations on his outstanding performance. He fixed a beady eye in my direction and said, "You owe me!"

"Yes, sir. I am forever in your debt." He nodded and I flinched. New assignments would be forthcoming.

As we worked through Thai takeout, Claire announced that the architect and his clients were going to the Fairfax apartment, but George and Joyce were sleeping over. "You may occupy yourselves however you wish." Joyce blushed and George kissed her.

(cont'd in Part 4)

12