Loving the Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
Elizebeth gets her first taste of Andrew.
2.1k words
4.33
84.1k
10

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 10/18/2016
Created 01/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Liz lay naked in her bed that night her mind swam with the memory of what she had witnessed earlier. Her sister Anne and her new boyfriend Andrew screwing furiously on the couch in her mothers lounge room. Her sister's moans a constant as Andrew's cock had sawed in and out of her slick pussy. His cock was well above the normal size and was definitely the biggest Liz had ever seen in the flesh. Andrew had displayed that he was a extremely confident and experienced lover as Liz spied on them from the doorway. The smell of their copulation still lingered in her brain.

Liz recalled the image of the sweat streaming from Andrews toned body as he had pummeled her sister's twat and mouth. She had been so excited at the prospect of having sex with Andrew after their encounter earlier that evening. Andrew had made all the right moves to ignite the passion in Liz and she had been jealous of not being able to touch him while Anne was present. Her fingers gently caressed her clitoris as she recalled Andrew kissing her in the back garden, his ominous bulge straining against his pants as he ground it against her leg and crotch. Liz fantasized about having Andrew as her boyfriend – how jealous would her friends be! Her hips began to sway as her fingers ground against her hardened clit, her sweet pussy leaking juices down onto her anus as she imagined Andrew's mammoth cock resting in her mouth; the head hard and smooth, his shaft long and thick ending in his large heavy testicles.

Liz was quickly becoming infatuated with her sister's new man. She wanted to please him, touch him, and feel his strength. Her mind played the movie of Andrew's cock erupting thick salty semen into her mouth as her body exploded into orgasm, her thighs clenching tightly together as her body shook with pleasure. After her mind returned to earth Liz began to feel intimidated by the looming prospect of an encounter with Andrew. She had little experience with boys – let alone a fully developed man like Andrew. Would she be able to please him like her sister did? Would she make a fool of herself and lose his interest forever? Would she be just another girl for him to conquer, another notch in his bedpost? Did she even care?

He was so hot and his cock was a perfect example in her mind. She had always dreamed about well endowed men – maybe she was a size queen but she didn't care. Her only boyfriend so far had owned a puny pecker and it had done nothing for her mentally or physically. She felt fear at the prospect of Andrew putting that huge thing in her pussy after Anne had shoved that can of deodorant up her and mentioned it was equivalent to Andrew's cock in terms of size. Maybe she was biting off more than she could handle? She curled up clutching her pillow to her breast as she pictured his chiseled face close to hers as sleep enveloped her.

When Liz awoke in the morning she stumbled sleepily downstairs. She was not a morning person and could sleep as much as any teenager. Her bare feet padded down the tiled hall towards the kitchen, passing the guest room where Anne and Andrew had retired to last night. As she passed the door to the room she could hear the unmistakable sound of hard fucking emanating from within. The bed groaned relentlessly and deep grunts filled the gaps as Andrew fucked her sister yet again.

Liz paused for a moment to eavesdrop on their carnality, jealousy consuming her again. As the beds creaking escalated to a furious crescendo, Annie's voice cried out "Oh fuuuuucckkkkkk! I'm coming, I'm commmmming!!!" Liz heard the headboard smash against the bedroom wall with a series of tremendous thuds and Andrew's deep growl before there was silence. "Lucky bitch" Liz said under her breath before moving off to prepare a cup of coffee in the kitchen.

Within 10 minutes she was joined by her sister, dressed in a pair of extremely short pajama pants and a small satin top.

"Hey Lizard, sleep well?" Annie gushed at her half awake sister as she retrieved a bottle of juice from the refrigerator.

"I'm surprised you can walk sis" Liz giggled back with a cheeky smile.

Annie looked sideways at Liz as she poured a glass of OJ, her lips breaking into a guilty grin. "Sorry! Did you just hear that?" she asked.

"The whole world could have heard that Anne, I'm surprised there isn't a hole in the wall"

"That bed is soooo loud isn't it!" Annie proclaimed as she took a seat at the table with her sister. "I think I will get Andrew to tighten the bolts on it before we use it again"

"So where is he?" Liz inquired.

"Having a shower – he was quite sweaty!" giggled Anne. "He is such a great fuck, I just can't say no to him – not that I want to very often."

"He certainly seems to put a spring in your step, even if you are walking bow legged!" quipped Liz.

"Jealous little sister?" cooed Anne. "Do yourself a favor and find someone that can give you that much pleasure, you won't regret it!"

Liz sipped her coffee gently as her eyes lowered away from her sister's face. Her mind reeling with guilt and excitement at the thought doing just that as soon as Annie left Andrew unsupervised.

Feeling slightly more awake after two cups of coffee Liz left Anne and their mother chatting in the kitchen and made her way to her room to shower and change. She planned on wearing something provocative today to really tease Andrew. Sorting through her wardrobe mentally as she approached the bathroom her eyes noticed steam escaping from the slightly ajar doorway.

The door swung open just as Liz passed it to reveal Andrew standing there, a white towel wrapped tightly around his waist. Liz's eyes soaked in his tanned torso before briefly scanning down towards his groin. His body smelt terrific, a mixture of body wash and subtle cologne. His face was freshly shaven and his teeth a perfect white as he broke into a wide smile at the sight of Liz.

"Well hello there" he offered politely, scanning the hallway for other people. "Where's your sister?"

Liz's brain took a second to respond as she appreciated his semi-naked body at close proximity. "She's with mum in the kitchen."

"I see..."he drawled slowly as he took a step towards the young girl in her pajamas. His arm shot out and grabbed her around the waist pulling her towards him, crushing her bosom against his chest.

His mouth found hers and she felt her lips part as his tongue began to enter her mouth. His lips were soft and she responded enthusiastically to his kiss as her right hand moved upwards to his shoulder. Andrew pulled her small body into the bathroom and closed the door behind them. Their mouths were locked together and her eyes slid shut as desire overtook her. Andrew's penis responded to the taste of her young, tasty mouth and began to grow in size under his damp towel. He continued kissing Liz passionately as he edged backward towards the bathtub.

He broke the embrace to sit down on the edge of the tub, his hands clasping Liz's waist as his mouth sucked her nipples through the thin fabric of her pajamas. A small moan escaped her lips and electricity shot through her belly as her knees grew weak and buckled slightly. Andrew guided her down onto her knees before him, his large hands replacing his mouth as he caressed her round breasts. His softly kissed her lips again as her hands found his thighs which had now parted and offered uninterrupted access to his cock.

"Do you want to?" Andrew asked softly as his lips plucked at her ear lobe.

Liz did not answer but her hands drew apart the towel and exposed his now tumescent organ which slapped back against his stomach with a thud. Her hand found his stiff cock and squeezed it, extracting his own moan of desire at her delicate touch. Liz managed to pull her ear away from Andrew's tongue long enough to look down at the bulbous shaft in her small hand. It throbbed as she inspected it, her hand moving slowly up and down its impressive 9 inch length. It was circumcised, very thick and filled her hand completely. The head was large and smooth, slightly fatter than the shaft and the site of it made her want to taste it immediately.

Andrew leaned back as Elizabeth sank her mouth onto the fat helmet, lewdly kissing it with her wet, thick lips. Liz drove her tongue up and down the slit in his cock head before pushing the tip in as far as she could manage. Andrew groaned at the sensation, his eyes looking straight into hers as she attacked the rock hard glans with her mouth. Liz stretched her mouth wide and swallowed nearly 5 inches before the fat head nestled snuggly into her throat.

Her breath was cut off and she concentrated on not gagging as she held it there before slowly returning to suck on the head again, swishing her tongue around and around. Andrew had reclined fully, his legs spread wide and his arms extended behind him to the far side of the bathtub. He watched entranced as the brunette teenager serviced his large cock with enthusiasm and skill. Her eyes closed only when she pushed his helmet into her throat, the rest of the time she looked him straight in the eye like an experienced vixen.

As his cock grew even stiffer and his balls began to tighten, Liz's mouth began to neglect the head and moved in a continuous rhythmic bob up and down his shaft bashing him into the rear of her throat. Her teeth occasionally grazed the ridge of his helmet as her jaw began to ache from his tremendous girth and her eyes watered after the repeated jabs into her throat.

Liz began to slide her soft hand firmly up and down the part of his cock not in her mouth, increasing her tempo hoping to make him cum quickly. Liz didn't know how much longer she could keep this up but desperately wanted to succeed in making him erupt in her mouth. She didn't have to wait long as Andrew gazed over her shoulder into the mirror that was on the back of the bathroom door to be greeted with the site of her tight ass bobbing above the soles of her perfect tan feet and her long dark locks spread over his thighs as her head moved up and down quickly.

This sent him over the edge. His body stiffened as Liz's finger tips scratched at his tight ball sac and his penis head swelled as cum began to boil over from his enraged testes. Liz felt the sudden change in his stiffness and increased her suction. With a grunt Andrew spurted his seed into her mouth, the hot sperm washing against the roof of her mouth and down her throat. Liz held the erupting cock at her lips as jet after jet was pumped into her mouth. There was a deep lake of it in the bottom of her mouth after four big squirts and she finally released his penis from her lips in order to attempt to swallow it. Tilting her head back with her eyes closed she felt the thick cream roll down her throat and work its way towards her belly.

The room was spinning and her jaw ached. Liz felt her lips with her tongue – they were moist and badly swollen. She returned to reality as Andrew's cool hand touched her cheek and she opened her eyes as he kissed her tenderly.

"You are so beautiful" he whispered.

Her heart filled with happiness and relief as she watched his cock slowly droop towards the floor, twitching sporadically.

"I want more...do you?" Liz asked hesitantly.

"Yes" replied Andrew before he stood, letting his rapidly deflating cock sit squarely in front of her face. "Nothing will stop us being together baby."

Like being awoken from a dream they both jumped at the approaching sound of voices in the hallway. Andrew refastened his towel and Liz quickly composed herself. Her mother's voice trailed past the door and on up the hall before fading away. Relieved she turned to Andrew quickly before he left the room and kissed him deeply while grabbing his taunt buttocks. He returned the grope and hastened to leave the room, pausing only to stare at her blatant beauty. Her eyes were glazed over and seemed to look straight into him. He had seen that look before...he knew that she was his now.

To Be Continued...