Luckiest Guy I Know Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy said, "Okay," and, as he walked away, looked over her shoulder and said, "Fuck me Gabriel, fuck me."

I did, with all I was worth. She came again and again, orgasm following orgasm in hard quick bursts. Her cunt spasmed, my balls tightened, I was close, so close, then I heard Dad in the hallway.

"Where's Gabriel?"

Modulating her voice Sandy said, "Doing me a favor. I needed a big hard screw."

Dad said, "Good. I want some toast and there's no bread. He can pick some up while he's out," then my cell phone, sitting on the bathroom counter, rang. Dad was calling. I lunged for it but Sandy, in a seamless motion grabbed it, turned it off, said, "Honey that's him calling, , I'll let him know," then held the phone in front of her face and said, "Yes Gabriel, the biggest hardest strongest screw you've got. And could you pick up some bread for you father, hold on," then said to the door, "The usual dear, white Bunny Bread?"

"Yes."

She said to the deactivated phone, "White Bunny Bread, your father wants toast and don't forget the screw."

Dad's footsteps moved down the hall and down the stairs.

Sandy leaned on the shower wall and said, "The biggest hardest strongest screw you've got," and I drove inside, her cunt quivering as I moved in and out of her sweet sex and said, "Is this what you need? To be fucked hard, to come hard, to be filled with hot dick and hot cum."

She reached between my legs, coddled and rolled my balls, and said, "God yes, fuck me Gabe, fuck me."

My cock was on fire and when Sandy came her pussy clamped hard on my dick. My asshole clenched, my balls boiled, the spring inside me sprung and, suppressing the howl born in my solar plexus, I flooded her with thick creamy cum. She jiggered, shook on my tool, and her sex contracted again, driving the few drops of cum left in my dick into her tight horny snatch.

* * * * *

We were leaning against the shower wall, trying to catch our breath. The water was lukewarm – hot water heaters have their limits – and Sandy shut it off, turned to me, my cock sliding from her sex, said, "I'm not ready for a cold shower, are you?" buried a hand in my hair, and shoved her tongue in my mouth. Her free hand explored my nipples, the light pattern of my chest hair, the dip of my belly button, squeezed and stroked my re-hardening dick. She said, "It feels like warm hard velvet, let's see how it tastes," dropped to her knees and, as I braced myself on the shower walls, swallowed me. When I reached the back of her mouth she tilted her head, the cock-head nudged on the opening of her throat and, moaning in obscene pleasure, she took several deep breaths through her nose and pushed forward until I slid inside her throat.

She swallowed, hummed, bobbed her head, licked the head, fondled my balls, and desire etched on her pretty face, let me slide from her mouth, pressed her knees to the floor, providing a stable target, and said, "You can do better than that big boy. Think of my face as a cunt, fuck it hard."

A gentleman tries to give a lady what she wants.

Holding her hair in my hand, I sank my dick in her mouth, again, then again, harder each time, Sandy groaning as powerful thrust after powerful thrust filled her face with cock.

And, even in the face of this blitzkrieg assault, Sandy managed to drag her tongue on my shaft, swirl it on the head. This sexy unholy scenario – deep-throating my step-mother with my father downstairs – couldn't be resisted for long and my quivering balls pulled into my body and I, with a low grunt, flooded Sandy's mouth with jets of hot cum.

She swallowed it all, let me slide between her lips, licked my deflated cock, and with a naughty little smile said, "You've got some bread to pick up. Try the convenience store at the corner, you'll pay more, but its quicker. We'll get to that screw later."

* * * * *

The three of us stared at the truck.

Dad said, "There's a lot packed in there. Where are you going to sit?"

Sandy said, "Don't worry dear, I'll find a comfortable spot, then let Gabriel slide right in."

I said, "She's right Dad, even as big as I am I've found I can squeeze into some mighty tight places. Sandy and I will find a way to fit our bodies together."

Dad turned up the volume on the business radio station as we merged into the interstate traffic. My stepmother lifted her short skirt, raised herself, slid my dick along her labia, lowered her panty-less pussy onto my erection. We fucked, the sharp groans of our mutual orgasms drowned out by the deafening noise in the long tunnel under the river.

* * * * *

I hit the send button, forwarding Viki an account of the day's events, as the captain instructed us to turn off electronic devices . Sitting naked on Mom's bed, Viki read it, then read a text from Sandy thanking Viki for the loan of a boyfriend and proposing some dates that she could come and visit. Viki finished reading them just as my mother, newly showered and naked but for the towel around her waist, emerged from the bathroom. Viki stood, turned to face her, and said, "What do you think?"

"About what?"

Viki ran her hands over her pubes, where a fresh thatch of hair was sprouting, and said, "My pussy hair silly. I trimmed it for your son, shaved it for your son, now I'm growing it out. He's never seen it in full bloom. He should have the complete experience."

Mom said, "Would you be serious," and added in a voice tinged with doubt, "You're sure?"

"Sure about what?"

With an affected scowl Mom said, "Y'know, the little stuff. Like whether my son is ready to learn you and I are lovers, were so months before you and he were. And, assuming he's okay with that, whether he'll be willing to make this a happy threesome?"

Picking up Mom's brush, with an air of complete confidence, Viki said, "Oh that, yeah I'm sure, now let's do your hair."

Mom, looking forward to Viki working her hair, decided, for the moment, not to press the issue.

As she brushed Mom's hair Viki was uncharacteristically quiet, wondering was it time to tell Mom about the afternoon of my high school graduation, when she and Sandy had not gone shopping, like they'd told everyone, but had made love in Sandy's hotel room? Was it time to tell Mom the details of my visit to my father?

She finished, decided it was, lay the brush aside, kissed Mom, checked the time, and said, "We better get dressed, we don't want to be late. There are a few things I need to tell you on the way to the airport."