Lucky Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um... Maybe my dress?" I said, pointing back at the zipper. "Because it's feeling a little snug after having dinner."

We were both grinning as I worked on his shirt, while he unzipped my dress, and before we knew it, we were curled up in his bed, snuggled under the covers in just our undies. I was so glad that I'd decided to wear my new matching white lace bra and panties, 'cause some of my older ones didn't look quite so pretty.

I tried, but when I couldn't stifle a yawn, Remo looked a little alarmed when he said, "You're not going to fall asleep on me, are you?"

"No," I said, snuggling up against him. "I'm just feeling so relaxed. And your bed is so comfy, it wouldn't take make much for me to doze off."

He slipped his arm around me, so my head was resting on his slightly furry bare chest and suggested, "Then maybe we should have a nap."

Unable to resist the urge, I touched my tongue to his left nipple, drew it between my lips and gave it a little suckle. Which made him squirm and laugh and say, "Hey, I thought you said you were tired."

"I'm not that tired," I said, grinning up at him and batting my eyelashes.

"Good, 'cause two can play at that game."

I was laughing when he pulled me on top of him, till he unclipped my bra, and said, "Wow!" staring wide-eyed at my breasts. "Every inch of you is gorgeous." He flashed me a devilish smile. "Now I get to have a taste."

I got the feeling he was a breast man, from the way he was teasing my nipples with his tongue, and massaging my breasts till he had me squealing.

When he leaned up and kissed me, I kind of melted from the look in his eyes, as he whispered, "I really want to make love to you."

When I smiled and said, "Yes, please," he tossed back the covers and slid his way down my body, while I held my breath, waiting for him to tear off my panties.

But he was surprisingly gentle, as he pulled them down over my legs and tossed them aside.

Just the sight of his dark head between my legs was enough to make me shiver, and then, he spread me open wide, lashed out his tongue and licked me.

I don't know which of us was moaning the loudest as he slowly dragged his tongue across my tingling puss.

Tossing my head back, desperately winding my hands into his hair, as he used his tongue to drive me closer and closer to the edge, I knew I'd never experienced anything so arousing. Since I'd barely had a sex life, I was just glad that I was getting a chance to enjoy something as crazy hot as this with him. Because he really knew his way around a pussy, and knew just how to get a girl off.

Though he chuckled when I squeezed my legs around his head, as I felt the most incredible wave crashing over me, he never relented. Sliding a finger inside me, he kept working his tongue around my clit, and giving me a little finger bang, till I swear I was seeing lights flashing before my eyes.

"Oh, I'm coming so hard!" I cried out, as I went into a full body shudder.

Still gently stroking a finger inside me, he nursed me through my orgasm, finally pressing a kiss to the top of my mound as I slowly started to come back down to earth.

When I opened my eyes, he chuckled as I looked down at him and said, "Wow!"

My heart felt like it was nearly pounding out of my chest, as I watched him reach into the nightstand. His eyes were as dark as coal, as he pulled out a condom, though he sounded a little sheepish, when he confessed, "I bought these, just in case."

"Well, good thing you did," I said, feeling emboldened enough to snatch the packet out of his fingers.

When he got up and stood beside the bed and pushed down his boxers, as I watched his erection spring free, I could feel my mouth fall open. I should have known that he'd be big all over. And he was one big boy. Now I was wondering how something that long and thick was ever going to fit inside me.

Still, when he came closer, I drew in a steadying breath, wrapped my fist around him, and looked up into his eyes as I lashed him with my tongue.

His hands shot into my air, as I teased the sensitive underside with just the tip of my tongue, licking all around him. As I sank him between my lips and sucked him back, he groaned so deep, I smiled, knowing he was enjoying it.

I'd never had much experience going down on a guy, but I hoped I was giving him even half as much pleasure as he had given me. And surprisingly, I realized that I actually loved the feel of him sliding over my tongue, it just felt so intimate and yet so erotic.

His chest heaving, he pulled back, gently stroking a hand over my head. "As good as that feels, I'm not going to last long if you keep that up."

Smirking up at him, I tore into the packet with my teeth, and carefully rolled it down all the way to his balls.

He was shaking his head at me, chuckling, as I gave him a few strokes, and pressed a little kiss to the tip, I guess afraid I was going to make him come, before he even got inside me.

My nipples were hard, my pussy was wet, and every inch of me was trembling as he smoothed his hands up over my legs, and knelt between my thighs, fully erect.

His eyes were on mine as he took hold of himself and carefully nudged at my opening, till he managed to push his way in. The slight sting was such a delicious sensation, as he began to thrust, stretching my insides to fit him, as he pulled back and thrust in a little deeper.

"You feel incredible, Cait."

Smiling into his eyes, stroking his forearms, I murmured, "So do you."

When he was buried inside me as deep as he could go, he captured my face in his hands, stroked his thumbs across my cheeks and whispered, "You are so beautiful," before he slipped his tongue between my lips and kissed me.

If I thought I was falling for him before, I knew I was head over heels in love with him now. Just the way he made love, let me know, that for him, this was so much more than just sex.

From the first morning I saw him on the bus and he flashed me a smile, I could feel the chemistry brewing between us. Now that we were finally making love, I wished I never had to leave his bed, I was over the moon happy with what we were sharing.

Wrapping myself around him, I dug my heels into his ass, as he began to ride me; gently at first, till he chuckled when I started meeting his thrusts, spurring him on.

The way he was hitting me right on my g-spot, as he rode me to the finish line, I started shivering and squeezed my arms around him, holding him tight, as I reached the crest and began to climax. I felt like I had to moor myself to him, so I wouldn't float right off the bed, he had me coming so hard.

Still trembling, I watched Remo clench his jaw, toss his head back and let out a growl as he found his own release. Thrusting into me one last time, his body went rigid as he gritted his teeth when he reached the peak and climaxed. I smiled up into eyes, as I felt every inch of him pulsating inside me.

We were both gasping for air, as slowly, we drifted back down from the amazing high of what we'd just shared together.

Careful not to leave the condom behind, he took hold of himself and pulled out. I smiled as he dropped a kiss on the end of my nose before he rolled to my side, so he wouldn't crush me.

We looked across at each other, grinning, since I'd never felt so completely sated, and I think he felt the same.

Once we caught our breath, Remo hopped up and said, "I'll be right back." I imagined he was heading into the bathroom to clean up.

I smiled when he came back with a tray of coffee, lemon gelato and a few biscotti. "Thought we could use a little pick me up."

Though I almost never ate in bed, it was nice cuddling up with him, enjoying a little dessert.

But I winced when I took a look at the clock on his bedside table. "As much as I'd love to stay, I'm going to have to leave soon, because I've got be in at 8:30 tomorrow morning."

He nodded. "I'll drive you home."

When we stopped in front of my place, I took a look up at second floor windows to make sure that no one was spying on us, before I leaned in to kiss him goodnight.

The kiss got so heated, by time I finally got out of the car, we laughed, because the windows were so fogged up, we couldn't see outside.

When I got in the house and headed up to my room, I felt a little bereft when I climbed into bed, wishing we could have spent the night together.

At least I knew I'd be seeing him again tomorrow, since he mentioned that Tuesday was pizza night with his son, and he'd invited me to join them. At least that was something to look forward to.

The next afternoon, when the bell rang to let the kids know it was time to go home. Remo walked in to pick up Luke and he just smiled at Ann and said, "Hello." And as he lifted Luke into his arms, he slyly winked at me.

We had decided the night before, that the two of them would go out to his car, and once I knew the coast was clear, I would go and join them. I thought I'd better be careful. I wasn't sure if the school would have a problem with me dating one of the parents, even if we did know each other before I started working there.

Once I got in the car, though Remo reached over to hold my hand, we decided not to show too much affection in front of Luke. I didn't need him mentioning next day at school, that he saw me kissing his daddy.

Remo drove a few blocks to their favorite pizza place, that was so small, it only had a few tables. Before he placed our order, he asked me, "Can you take a little heat?" Then he laughed at the way I rolled my eyes, because I was thinking that things had got pretty hot with us last night.

He got Luke a slice of plain cheese, and ordered us a hot sopressata pizza, with portobello mushrooms and asiago cheese, along with a salad. As soon as I had my first bite, I just could believe that pizza could be so delicious.

Remo laughed when I wiped my lips, swallowed and said, "How do you know all these great places to eat?"

He shrugged and said, "I'm Italian, so I know where to eat. Pizza's good though, huh?"

"It's not just good, it's fantastic. After this, I don't think I'll ever be able to eat another pepperoni pizza."

He laughed as he dished up some salad for Luke.

I noticed as we ate, that Luke was looking back and forth between us, pretty intently. Till finally, he said, "Are you my daddy's girlfriend?"

Remo and I just looked at each. Till he cleared his throat, smiled at me and said, "We're friends that uh... enjoy spending time together."

Luke nodded and picked up his pizza, muttering, "Just like me and Jacob. Only I bet she doesn't hit you over the head with a big, stuffed dinosaur whenever she gets mad."

When Remo finally stopped laughing, he smiled over at me and said, "No, she doesn't hit me."

Considering it was late March, it was a nice night, and since it wasn't too cold out. After dinner we decided to go for an ice cream. As the three of us walked along together, enjoying our cones, Luke looked up at me and made my heart clench, when he said, "I really like you."

Remo smiled over Luke's head at me, I think pleased that I'd won his approval.

Later, when we dropped Luke off, I got out of the car to meet his grandparents. They both seemed pretty happy that Remo was dating again, I guess because he'd been on his own for so long. His mother-in-law was so sweet, when we were leaving, she patted my cheek, gave me a little kiss and said, "I'm so happy that Remo's found someone as nice as you."

Luke standing beside her, explained, "They're just friends, Nonna. Only she never hits him."

Remo and I laughed, while she looked a little confused.

Once we got into the car, Remo said, "I think I'll have to explain that to her later." Though I agreed, I was just happy that we were driving back to his place.

As we turned into the driveway, he looked over at me. "I thought I'd make some popcorn, and we could watch a movie."

The way I was smirking, he started chuckling, because we both knew we weren't going to be watching the movie for very long. Especially once we started peeling each other out of our clothes.

We did try, though. While Remo was in the kitchen making popcorn, he told me to pick a movie from his streaming service. Clicking through the list, I decided not to pick a rom-com, since I didn't think he'd want to sit through anything too girly. But he seemed pretty happy when he saw the opening credits come up for "Airplane," since I don't think either of us had seen it in ages.

We laughed really hard at all the funny bits. But as we snuggled up a little closer on the couch, we kind of forgot about the movie when he tipped up my chin and kissed me.

He had my dress hiked up, kneading my backside, when he laughed and said, "You know I've got a bed in the other room."

When I got up and took him by the hand, he turned off the movie and we headed to his bedroom.

I took my time stripping him off, dropping kisses across his collar bone, till I had him squirming, trying not to laugh, when I started licking around his nipples.

His eyes were a dark stormy black, by the time I was unzipping his fly and pushing down his jeans and boxers to let his erection spring free. And wow, was he ever hard.

I took him in my hand, smiled into his eyes and started stroking, while pushing up on my toes and sinking my tongue between his lips. The way he was groaning, he sounded pretty desperate to get in bed.

He broke the kiss, just long enough to lift my dress over my head and toss it aside, till he had me standing in just my lace bra and panties, black heels and thigh-high stockings.

"Damn, you look sexy like that," he muttered, shaking his head.

I held on tight when he picked me up and carried me over to his bed, where he smiled, as he unclipped my bra, freeing my breasts, before sliding my panties down over my legs.

When he kicked off his shoes and socks, as I went to slip out of my heels, he shook his head, his voice dark and gravely, as he said, "Leave them on, because I love the look of you in nothing but those heels and sexy stockings."

Fully erect, his cock standing straight up in the air, I watched him get onto his back and shift himself up to the headboard, wondering what he had in mind. Till he smiled and said, "Why don't you come and straddle my face, so I can have a taste of you?"

He chuckled at how quickly I scrambled up on the bed. Clutching the top of the headboard, with his hands curled around my hips, I eased myself down, till I was hovering over his face.

"Ooh." I moaned the second I felt his tongue sliding through my folds. I was so aroused, I was digging my nails digging into the head board as he licked and suckled and speared me with his tongue, till I thought I was going to crawl right out of my skin, I was so ready to come.

When he held me against his face and gave me a little tongue-fucking, I couldn't hold back and started squealing like crazy, every nerve ending in my body feeling it was electrified.

"Ooh, yesss!" I hissed as he worked me into an orgasm so powerful that I was afraid my legs might give out.

Pressing tender kisses to my quivering puss, he held onto my hips as I shivered right down to my toes, as little aftershocks skittered through me.

Once I could breathe again, Remo helped me onto my knees, while I smiled at him over my shoulder watching him 'suit up' behind me, giving himself a few strokes. Though I'd never experienced doggy-style before, I had to admit, it felt crazy good when he parted my legs and started easing his way inside me, nice and slow.

"Damn, you feel tight like this," he said, once he started pumping.

I just nodded, as I felt another wave begin to sweep over me, as he worked my clit while he filled me up, over and over again, till I was afraid I was going to collapse in a heap on the bed.

The way he was groaning, as he tightened his grip on my hips and really started pumping, I could tell he was getting close, and so was I.

I could feel the sweat dripping off his face onto my back as I clenched my inner muscles around him, when he picked up his pace, and started riding me hard, deep and fast. "Oh, baby, that feels so good," he cried out as he came.

All I could do was nod my head, because I couldn't get a word out. I just felt so overwhelmed as he wrapped me in his arms, dusting kisses along my spine, till he was licking my earlobe, making me laugh, even as I fought to catch my breath.

After he pulled out, he lifted me up and settled me on his chest. I smiled, listening to the steady beat of his heart against my ear. "I can hear your heart beating," I told him.

He chuckled, running his fingers through my hair. "I'm surprised it's not beating out of my chest, after what we just shared."

When he drove me home, and we kissed goodnight in front of my place, I was so tempted to ask him to come in and stay. But knowing he had to get up in the morning to get to work, we both sighed, looking a little disappointed as I said, "Goodnight, Remo. Thanks for a nice night," and went inside.

Although we spent every minute we could together, it was always a let down when I watched him leave to go home.

One night, after we'd enjoyed a little fun in his bed, when he saw the disappointed look on my face, once I noticed how late it was getting, and realized it was time for me to go home, he nodded at his cupboard. "I hope you won't think I'm overstepping, but I checked your size, and I bought you a couple of dresses and some panties. So, if you wanted, you could stay, and I could drive you to work in the morning."

When I grabbed my phone and called my housemate Jenny, I watched his face break into a smile, when I told her, "Just thought I'd let you know that I'm staying with my friend tonight, and I'll be going to work from here in the morning."

He laughed, when I blushed and whispered into the phone, "Yes, it's the guy from the bus."

After I hung up, Remo pulled me onto his chest, and gently stroked his thumb over my cheek. "Now I can hardly wait to wake up with you in the morning. And maybe we can shower together, before we have to head out to work."

I slid down his body, till I could feel his erection poking up between my legs. "Better set the alarm a little early then, because I have a feeling if we get in there together, we'll be doing a lot more than just washing."

He groaned as I spread my legs, so he could push his way inside me. "Yeah, I think we better get up an hour early, just to be on the safe side."

Sundays he took Luke up to see his family. They had a small farm about an hour north of the city. And this time, I was invited to join them.

I wasn't sure what his family would think of him showing up with a date. From the way they hugged me and kissed me on both cheeks, the moment we met, like they'd known me forever, they seemed pretty happy that their son was seeing someone again.

Luke got a kiss from everyone, including his uncles, but he didn't seem to mind. And I thought it was sweet, that his family was so affectionate.

While Remo was helping arrange the furniture, putting out some chairs, his mother and grandmother, steered me into the kitchen, with Remo shaking his head, kind of laughing as he watched them. I thought they wanted me to help out, but apparently, they just wanted to spend some time getting to know me, while they put the finishing touches on the Sunday lunch.

While she was adding some fresh herbs to the sauce, his mother asked, "So, what do you for living, Cait?"

"I've almost got my teaching degree. And Luke is in my classroom." I didn't think they needed to know that I worked days in an office and nights in a bar.

"Isn't that nice," his grandmother said. "So, is that how you met Remo?"

"No." I smiled thinking back to how much I'd looked forward to seeing him on my way to work. "We take the same bus every morning. And one day, we started talking and... we became friends."