Lucky Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's that this early in the morning?" Duncan asked as Kelly moved to look.

"Just a second," she called. "Are you kidding me?" she asked.

"Who is it?" Duncan said, standing.

"It's Marie." She rolled her eyes and pulled the door open. "Marie, what are you doing here? It's early."

"Sweetie it's 11 o clock," Marie said. "I'm here to help you guys remember? Our weekend lessons?"

Kelly shook her head. "We didn't say we were doing that today!"

Ignoring her, Marie smiled and entered anyway.

Kelly sighed deeply and shut the door behind her.

"You two look absolutely delightful this morning," she said, coming around to sit on a bar stool while Duncan moved about the kitchen cleaning up. "I'm not here to help you with the sex lessons. I want to make sure you're both okay after last night."

"Thank you," Duncan said. "I think we're doing okay. Did y'all stay long after we left?"

Marie smiled and shook her head. "Ed called up one of his nurses and had her come over last night right after y'all left. We didn't get much sleep."

Kelly shook her head in mild shock.

"What about y'all? Did y'all talk about last night yet?"

He nodded in response. "We've been discussing it this morning. I think we're both pretty okay with it. Right babe?" he asked.

"I mean I did have a few questions for Marie, but yeah, on the whole I'm okay with everything."

"I am your sexual Yoda, ask me anything, you will," she said with a grin.

Duncan chuckled and went to the sink as Kelly sat beside Marie at the bar.

"Well, last night at the restaurant..." she started, "Drake pulled the edge of my top..."

Marie nodded. "I remember."

"Well..." Kelly said, starting to sound nervous. He turned looked at her and saw her take a deep breath and shake her head. "I mean, it kind of..." she fluttered.

"It turned you on?" Marie guessed.

Kelly nodded. "Yes," she said quietly, sounding almost ashamed.

Marie nodded. "You're wondering why?"

She shook her head. Duncan finished washing and came to stand in front of them on the other side of the counter.

"I get why it turned me on," she said. "Well, mostly," she amended. "I mean it was physical stimulation."

"But that's not all there was too it."

Kelly shook her head again. "I guess what I'm having a hard time about is that another man besides my husband turned me on, and I didn't stop him."

Marie was nodding. "I understand. I think you didn't stop him because you liked the way it felt, and you knew that it was okay. You knew that it was all in good fun and that he wouldn't go any farther without an okay from Duncan or you."

She shrugged. "I guess. It made me feel a little guilty though," she admitted, "I felt like I was betraying Duncan."

"Sweetie, he was sitting there watching you."

"I know, that's what I mean. I keep thinking that it's part of my mother's influence."

Marie shrugged. "Now I don't know about that, but I do know that the reaction was normal. You guys said it yourselves last night. You aren't sure about going as far as Ed and I and that's okay."

Kelly nodded. "But why did I feel ashamed?"

"Well, part of you thought that you let him down." She turned and looked up at Duncan. "Did you mind when Drake touched her clothes like he did?"

Duncan shook his head. "I thought it was pretty exciting," he said honestly. "I wished he had just exposed your breast then and there, but that would have been too far."

"See? Your husband enjoyed it and you have no reason to think he's upset at you. You'll also have to realize that no matter how much you tell each other that it will be okay to explore your boundaries, your still going to have some trepidation until you actually see each other pushing those boundaries, like Drake turning you on. Didn't you notice that none of us were behaving like our normal selves around each other? That's because of you two. Did you realize that?"

"I guess not," she conceded.

"Look, I'm not saying that there won't be times where you question your decision to take these steps, but I will say that as long as you two continue to communicate and check in with each other while you're on this journey, then you'll be fine."

Duncan saw that her words had made Kelly genuinely feel better.

"How about you guys take a break from all this showing off and flirting and just reconnect with each other for a while and give yourselves time to process all that's been happening to you. Like I said, Ed and I aren't going to stop what we're doing, not for years to come, so there's no rush to try and get up to our level."

"Well, I don't know if we're ever going to get to your level Marie," Kelly said.

Duncan took his wife's hands in his own and looked at her for a moment. "I think that taking time to process all of this is a great idea."

"Good. Call me if you guys have any questions at all," she said, standing to leave.

"We will." Kelly stood to walk her to the door then.

"See you tomorrow," Marie said as Kelly closed the door behind her and then stopped to give Duncan a kiss before heading to the laundry room.

Duncan busied himself with straightening up the house. He tried to actually do a "Kelly approved" cleaning of the house and not just the typical guy clean of cover it up or let it soak and wash it later.

After supper, Kelly got dressed for a quick trip to the store, and returned with a couple of shower curtains. "I think you'll get a kick out of these," she said, holding up her bag.

"Oh yeah?" He stopped sweeping the kitchen for a moment and smiled as she held up two see-through shower curtains. "Both bathrooms?"

"Well yeah, I want them to match," she said.

"Right," he nodded.

Smiling, she disappeared into the guest bathroom and hung the curtain up and then followed suit in their personal bathroom.

"What do you think?" she asked as Duncan appeared behind her.

"Very nice," he said. "I'll have to watch you next time you shower."

She was quiet for a second and then turned, biting her bottom lip. She winked and turned towards their bedroom, peeling clothes as she went. She paused at the door to their room and looked back, ensuring that Duncan was following her.

He watched as she stopped to peel off her underwear, leaving them in a pile in the hallway. Naked, she continued towards their bathroom, shutting the door save for a single crack. Duncan smiled and opened the door slightly more, but not enough to fit in.

She pulled the new shower curtain back and turned on the water to let it get warm before sliding in and pulling the shower curtain back in place. She grabbed the soap and poured some on her torso, using her hands to soap up most her body.

Duncan felt his erection rising as he watched his wife surreptitiously. He watched as she ran one hand up her stomach to her breast, fingers lightly brushing against the silver nipple ring. She took two fingers then, and gently began to lift the ring, causing her to gasp in pleasure. He moved slightly so that he could see more. His cock was completely erect.

She gently twisted the ring as her other hand wound its way down her body, slowing tracing a path with her fingers along her pale skin. Her nipple was very erect as she released it and pulled against the other one, gasping again. He saw her hand continue downwards to her sex, and slowly begin to rub.

He sighed in pleasure as he peeked in. Her lower hand slowly began to rub her clitoris, her top hand was switching back and forth between her nipple rings. "Fuck," she moaned. He forced himself to stand there and not open the door. She moaned audibly as her hand rubbed her clitoris gently, her nipple ring being pulled at the same time. He knew she was close then, her breath coming faster and faster.

"Fuck," she moaned, rubbing faster on her clitoris. He saw her convulsing gently as she released her nipple ring and steadied herself on the wall, lost briefly in an orgasm. Her hips bucked and she lowered her head, her hand still furiously rubbing at her sex. As the orgasm passed, she sighed and rinsed off. Hopping out of the shower, she grabbed a towel and then winked at Duncan as he watched from the doorway.

"Like the view?"

He smiled and opened the door. "Hell yes I did. I guess that's what being a voyeur is."

She smiled and nodded, coming up to him and running her hand up his cock. "Do you need me to take care of this?" She pulled down his briefs then, over the iron tower encased in them. He groaned as she pulled him towards the bed, laying down spread eagle and pulling him atop her. He slid in immediately and began to thrust, his hands reaching for purchase on the bed.

"Fuck me," she moaned as she looked up at him. He paused briefly to allow her to adjust to his size, thrusting slowly deeper. Her eyes rolled back in her head as his cock caused her to arch backwards.

He slid gently outwards, the walls of her pussy sucking greedily at his engorged cock. Every little bit he slid out of her was electric, tendrils of pleasure coursing through both of them. He felt himself beginning to come then and groaned.

"Fuck me," she moaned, her own orgasm building. "Oh God," she yelled. "Fuck!"

He thrust deeply one last time, his cock pulsing its seed deeply inside her. "Ohhhhh," he groaned, arching his back as she wiggled beneath him. He shot repeatedly into her and smiled at the sheer amount.

"Wow," he said. "Ungh!" An aftershock hit him then and caused his cock to jump once more, depositing a little bit more inside his wife. She was arching her back, still in the throes of her own second orgasm. He didn't move but felt himself becoming overly sensitive again and knew that he'd have to stop her. He silently hoped that he didn't have to and that she'd be finished quickly.

He didn't have to hold out long, however, as her eyes finally fluttered open and a smile came to her lips. He slid out of her quick, eliciting a gasp from the both of them. "God," she muttered again.

"That was wonderful," she sighed, wrapping herself up in his arms.

"I know it's been said, but we've really turned a corner. I've never seen you do that in front of me."

She giggled in his arms. "Well, I can count on one hand the number of times I've actually masturbated. I liked the idea of you watching me though." She turned and nuzzled his chest. "It was really exciting, almost like it was stranger watching me."

He began to run a hand through her hair. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." He pulled her closer and closed his eyes.

*****

Kelly

Work resumed its normal overbearing schedule for the two of them, and for that next week they barely saw each other. Evenings were late for both of them at their offices, Kelly and Marie prepping for the new clients they'd signed, and Duncan having to play catch up for some people that weren't in the office for that week. They'd come home, shower and fall into bed.

Kelly made sure that they interacted and caught up with each other in the mornings after they had woken up. They didn't have the energy for sex it seemed, and by Friday evening she knew that Duncan was probably pretty well worked up.

After an exhausting week, she fixed them a quick supper and they relaxed on the couch all evening Friday.

"Man," he said, looking at her. "I'm so tired."

She smiled and pulled her feet from his lap where he'd been idly rubbing them. "How tired are you?" she asked playfully.

Duncan totally missed the innuendo however. "Dog tired. I'm just beat."

"That tired?" she asked, sliding towards him. She leaned over and pushed his head out of the way and kissed his neck.

He chuckled. "Well, I'm not dead..." he said, his words drifting away.

She reached down and fumbled with his zipper briefly before pulling his swiftly swelling dick out of his pants. She leaned down and licked the head of his cock briefly. "I can stop if you're too tired," she said.

"Nope, I'm just fine," he said. "Second wind."

"That's what I thought." She lowered her face to his groin again, his cock throbbing to its full height. Her tongue flicked out again, playfully licking the tip before she remembered what Marie had said the previous week. She gently sucked the head into her mouth and then went lower until she couldn't fit anymore in.

Duncan groaned in pleasure as she lifted her lips off him and then plunged it back into her mouth.

"God, Baby," he moaned. She lowered her face again, her husband's cock sliding past her lips and tongue. She wrapped her tongue around the tip and heard Duncan groan in pleasure. Marie was definitely right about liking to hear that he was enjoying himself. She felt him lift her up then, and her mouth slid off his cock with a soft popping soft.

He pulled at her panties with his fingers, clumsily tearing them off of her in his heightened state. Sliding down onto her back, he raised himself intimidatingly over her diminutive form. She absolutely loved how tall and handsome her husband was, his size dwarfing her own made her feel so safe, somehow.

He put both hands on her hips, holding her steady as he leaned over, rubbing his cock briefly against her pussy before sliding it partially in. "God," she thought. He paused while she adjusted to him, and then slid a little further, her saliva allowing him entrance into her.

"Fuck," she said, knowing how much it excited him. He groaned in pleasure then, and thrust completely into her. "Fuck!" she said again, this time accidentally.

"God that feels good," she thought.

Duncan pulled her hips roughly to him, his cock pushing deep into her, every inch of it seeming to stretch and pull at her pussy so that it hit every single nerve ending. She felt her orgasm building.

"Oh Baby," he moaned, his thrusts growing faster and faster. "He's getting close," she thought. Her own orgasm began to crescendo then, and she felt the familiar sensation of his warm semen shooting into her, causing her own orgasm to finally peak and wash over her. He stopped thrusting, but she continued to convulse on him, eventually forcing his cock out of her.

"Fuck," she moaned. "God, Baby."

He smiled, kissing her forehead before sliding off and sitting back on the couch. She lay there for a bit, knowing that he was just watching her. Normally, she'd cover herself up out of shyness. She definitely felt different now, however. She enjoyed him watching her.

"Wow," he said. "I think Marie may be right, you know?"

"Hrm?" she asked, in a slight daze.

"About me not lasting very long."

"Baby, you know I'm very satisfied."

He nodded as she sat up and leaned on his shoulder. She felt him beginning to slowly leak out of her and stood then. "I'll be right back," she said. A few minutes later she came back and resumed her spot next to him. "Like I was saying, I'm satisfied."

"I know you are, Baby," he said. "Is Marie coming over tomorrow?"

She shrugged. "Do we need her to?"

He shrugged in response. "I mean, she's been pretty helpful." Kelly smiled and reached for her phone and shot off a quick message to Marie.

"Hey, can you come over in the morning and coach us again, Yoda?"

"I can come over whenever you want!" she replied.

"Same time tomorrow," Kelly replied.

"See you then!"

"All set," she said, sliding back up next to him. They watched the late talk shows for a bit before heading to bed.

The next morning she awoke to the smell of breakfast cooking in the kitchen. Smiling, she wandered out wearing nothing but panties.

"Hey Baby!" she called.

"Morning," he said, chuckling as he turned around to see her mostly naked. "I can already see that we're not going to get anything done today, are we."

She stretched, knowing the effect it would have on him to see her small, muscular body stretch and twist.

"Coffee?" he said with a grin.

"Thanks," she replied, tiptoeing up to give him a kiss.

"Marie should be here soon," he said, looking at the clock as he finished breakfast and pushed a plate into her hands. "I'm thinking we'll need our strength."

The thought crossed her mind then, that this was pretty crazy behavior for a married couple.

"You know, a couple of months ago you couldn't have done a thing to make me believe that we'd be getting breakfast so that we had energy to make love in front of one of our friends."

He laughed. "That's pretty accurate. Though I think Marie prefers the term fucking."

Kelly smirked at him. "I'll have to remember that."

As they finished breakfast, they heard the telltale signs of Marie's car in the drive. Duncan pulled off the shirt he was wearing and tossed it to his wife. Clad only in his boxer briefs, she giggled as he went to open the door and let Marie in.

"Holy hell, good morning to you too," she said. She entered and gave Kelly a hug and then turned to Duncan. "You know, I promised to be a good girl, but if you keep answering the door like that, I might have to consider breaking that promise.

Duncan winked at Kelly and came up behind Marie, who rolled her eyes in frustration. His arms wrapped around her waist and Kelly knew that his cock was pressed into the crack of her ass. He leaned down and kissed her neck gently.

"Duncan!" she said. "We told her to behave, that means we have to behave too."

"No, really, he can keep misbehaving," she said, sighing softly and collapsing back into him.

Kelly smirked but snapped her fingers.

"Right!" he said with a wide smile. "Sorry."

Marie turned and glared at him playfully. "That's your last warning."

He held up his hands in defeat. "Shall we?" he asked, holding out his hand to Kelly.

"You ready?" Kelly asked, looking at Marie.

"Absolutely," she said. She followed the two of them into the bedroom as they both sat on the end of the bed and scooted back to the headboard. "So did you practice much this week?"

Duncan shook his head. "We've not really had much time. I mean, we made love last night, but that was it for the week."

Marie nodded. "Well, that's understandable."

"Well," Kelly said. "Duncan said that he realizes that you were right about him not lasting long. I told him that I was more than satisfied with his performance, but that didn't seem to help much."

Duncan was shaking his head. "No, it's not that. It's just that... and correct me if I'm wrong... but women find me attractive."

Marie rolled her eyes. "If you looked up understatement in the dictionary, it would have that as an example. Women find me attractive -- Duncan Thomas."

Kelly laughed in agreement.

"What I mean is, they find me attractive and I guess I have this impressive penis," he replied.

"Wait, wait, wait..." Marie said, shaking her head and waving her hands. "First, that thing isn't a penis. I mean, it is, but we're not calling it that. She cocked her head to the side. "Throbbing love spear is too long to use in everyday conversation, so let's just say cock, or dick if you're feeling polite. No more penis. Second, you know you have an impressive dick. Women have been telling you that since this all started," she said, waving her arms and indicating the situation they were currently in.

Duncan blushed slightly but was forced to acquiesce. "Okay, I've got a big dick."

"Atta boy!" Marie said, drawing another laugh from Kelly. Duncan shook his head though, clearly bothered.

"Look," he started.

"Just ask the question, sexy," Marie said, looking up at him playfully.

Kelly noted the subtle change in Marie then. She'd clearly sensed Duncan getting sensitive and switched to a much more vulnerable and higher pitched tone of voice, something she knew that Duncan would respond favorably to. She was suddenly very thankful that Marie had offered to help. This girl obviously knew her shit.

He smiled then and shook his head, slightly embarrassed. "It's like... driving a really nice sports car. It looks great, feels great to drive around in, but when you take it out you find out it gets really shitty gas mileage."