Lucky Me Ch. 05

Story Info
Jim's sister and Aunt move in with them.
7k words
4.72
111.2k
68

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers

I honestly don't remember the last time I was this horny. Ok...maybe I do. But at this very moment, all memories, all thoughts had fallen by the wayside. Sitting there on the chair, drink in hand (wish I smoked cigars) watching the most erotic, beautiful thing I had ever seen, went way beyond my imaginings.

They teased one another tenderly at first, giving me another unexpected treat as they had tossed several cushions down onto the floor. Moments later, sucking one another's breasts simultaneously in an interesting titty-suck '69'. Beth of course had the slightly smaller, yet far perkier breasts, nice pink pointed tips. But I loved seeing the obvious differences between. Aunt Kathy's certainly larger, fuller...far more pliant as evidenced by the way Beth's hands molded them, gently squeezing them as she sucked one. I felt a lurch in my cock, droplets of precum oozing out almost continuously as I sat there mesmerized by what I was seeing. About the time I thought I was going to pop a load just watching the two of them doing that, Kathy finally pushed away, swinging around between my sister's legs.

"Time for pussy!" she announced almost evilly, eyeing my sister/cousin's openly displayed cunt, devouring it with her eyes before reaching up, spreading her lips apart even wider than they already were. "Ready for this?" she asked.

"More than!" Beth groaned, surprising me a little as she held out her hand beckoning me to come over and join her. "Come here baby," she stated still wiggling her fingers. "Come share this with me while Aunt Kathy licks my hard clit!"

She let out a deep throated, almost animalistic groan as Aunt Kathy's lips encircled her clit, sucking and pulling on it. Beth's hand snaked out, wrapping itself around my erection, holding onto it as though it were a safety bar, gripping it almost painfully. I reached out, my hands finally touching, coming into contact with her breasts, toying and tweaking her nipples as she continued squeezing my dick. Kathy now lapping away at her hard tender nubbin with a rapidity that looked almost frantic.

"Oh fuck that's intense!" Beth moaned once more, still gripping my cock, though she now added stroking it to her vise-like handling of it.

"Careful there baby, you pull it off...and I won't have anything to stick inside you later," I cautioned.

That made her laugh, though Kathy's tongue made her groan again almost immediately. "Fuck, pull on my nipple's baby...stretch em for me while she's doing whatever the fuck it is that she's doing to my cunt!"

I began doing that, though now taking notes...leaning over just enough to watch the magic of my Aunt's tongue as it rolled, twisted, and almost appeared to tie Beth's clit into knots.

"Jesus...you're good at that aren't you?"

Now Kathy laughed, though somehow managing to continue pleasuring Beth's pussy even as she did.

"Practice baby...lots and lots of practice," she once again somehow answered without missing a single lap-tickling beat.

Only moments later we all heard the sound of dads car pulling into the driveway.

"Guess who's home?" I stated unnecessarily.

"Get behind me Jim!" Aunt Kathy exclaimed. "Might as well give them a really good show when they walk in the door," she sighed pleasurably. "Hurry now...stick it in, I'm plenty wet enough as it is."

Beth reluctantly released my prick as I scrambled around back behind her. Her ass angled perfectly as I slid between her legs, aiming the point of my prick at her succulent wet opening, and then speared her. I heard the breath expel from her lungs momentarily as I did that, hilting myself fully into her balls deep just as the front door opened.

"Holy shit!" Dad exclaimed stepping into the door, as mom and Aunt Diane quickly swam around where he stood, stunned...though obviously amused looking on. "Looks like they worked out whatever problems they had doesn't it?"

"Beth?" Aunt Diane then asked, obviously surprised at what she was seeing.

"Might as well make yourselves comfortable," Beth managed through ragged breaths. "We're gonna be here a while," she added. "And besides...I'm sort of now curious to see you and Aunt Carol going at it," she intimated. A thought that suddenly filled my head.

"Yeah mom! Me too!" I quipped lustfully. The thought that I might soon see my other Aunt likewise naked, licking my mother's cunt almost causing me to jettison my load right then and there.

"Hey! And what about me?" Dad then said joining in, to which Kathy replied.

"Appears to me...the three of you can easily do something similar to what we are. Plenty of time to begin there...see where we end up," she suggested. "Though frankly...the way Jim's currently fucking my cunt, I'm going to end up having one hellashish orgasm here any moment now!"

I turned watching, still slamming in and out of my Aunt's cunt as Aunt Diane, mom, and soon dad, began to hurriedly remove their clothes. I knew then, we were in for one wild fucking night together, and I could only grin inwardly, realizing as it began, that I would hopefully soon be fucking my new sister on top of all that.

**

"So Jeff, how...and where would you like us?" Mom asked.

Dad stood with a smile on his face, looking over watching the three of us still going at it. "I sort of like what I'm seeing," he continued to grin. "How about you down on the couch, Diane between your legs, bending over the arm while I take her from behind?"

By the looks on their faces, I could see they were excited to do just that as mom placed herself down on the couch, Aunt Diane shoving a couple of additional pillows beneath her, setting the angle as she in turn bent over the arm, dad stepping in behind her.

"God...it's been a while, never thought..."

She barely had time to finish the sentence as dad drove his massive hard cock into his sister's pussy.

"I'd feel that fucker again..." she managed to breath as dad rammed himself home, holding for a moment before pulling out again.

"Ditto that!" Dad added happily. "Been a long time since I've fucked your sweet cunt sis," dad groaned slamming into her once more as she in turn bent over looking directly at mom's pussy.

"And who'd have thought I'd ever actually be going down on you Carol?" She laughed appreciatively.

"Oh I did!" Kathy responded looking up and over at the three of them. "Figured one day that would happen, knowing you two...even though neither one of you back then were willing to put your differences aside. But having been with the both of you...I knew you were a lot more alike than either one of you were willing to admit."

"Which reminds me, I STILL want to hear that story," I said grinning from ear to ear.

"Shut up and fuck your sister," Kathy said suddenly, laughing however. "Plenty of time for that later. Right now, she's hovering on the edge, as I can tell you are. And I think that the two of you should share your very first mutual orgasm together, how's that sound?"

"Sounds like he'd better get his dick over here and get it in me," Beth said through half clenched teeth. "I'm about ready to bust a gut here!"

I pulled out of my Aunt, my cock throbbing almost painfully. She'd certainly been right about that, I'd been straining enough as it was trying to keep from pouring my load in her. Even then, I now had to wonder and worry about doing the same to Beth's cunt the moment I entered her. After all, this was something I'd been yearning to do for quite some time now. Beth eased my fears almost immediately.

"Baby? Don't worry about shooting off in me right away either," she said as I settled comfortably between her legs. "I'm so fucking close myself, the moment I feel you squirt inside me, I'm gonna go off! And just so you know, don't worry about doing that either, I'm on the pill. So whenever you're there, whenever you want to...just do it babe...just fill me full of your fucking cum!"

Sweeter words were never spoken, the thought of soon plowing into my sister's tight hot cunt was foremost on my mind at the moment as I tickled her clit briefly with the end of my dick, rubbing it back and forth against her.

"Don't fucking do that!" She screamed at me. "I told you...I'm fucking almost there already! You keep doing that you dumb shit, and I'll fucking come before you're ever in me!" She was smiling at least, telling me that her angry sounding words were anything but that.

"You want it? Well babe...here it is!" And with that, I slid home into paradise.

**

It didn't help, though it was hot as hell, that my old man was banging the shit out of his sister next to us there on the couch. Aunt Diane likewise lapping away at mom's cunt like a thirsty cat after a bowl of milk. Kathy, having departed the two of us momentarily, had made herself home again, crawling up to sit on mom's face, so that she too was now devouring her sister.

"Fuck babe!" Dad moaned deeply. "I don't know that I can hold out much longer!"

"Don't then...go ahead and do it honey...where do you want to squirt?" She now asked.

"Fuck...you know where, you know what I like, what I want to see," he grimaced now fighting his own pending release with every bit of strength that he had. Almost immediately, Diane spun away from mom, dropping down slightly to the floor, suddenly capturing dad's dick between her own magnificent breasts, and then working them together, jacking him off with them as she did that. "Oh yeah! Yeah! Here it fucking comes!" He cried out.

As close as we were, even we...Beth and I looked over, watching the erotic spectacle taking place beside us. One...two, three thrusts more, and then suddenly dad's prick gave way, copious thick ribbons of sperm suddenly exploding from the end of his prick, saturating his sister's breasts, covering them in his spunk as he continued to cry out his pent up pleasure.

"Yes baby yes! Cover my tits with your fuck juice honey!" Diane was yelling out as well now, continuing to work her boobs up and down...up and down, watching the torrent of dad's cum cream as he continued spurting off between them.

"Fuck!" I moaned as well, my own eruption beginning, which I knew then no power on earth could have stopped. My balls tighter than they had ever been, like a coiled spring ready to release, I suddenly was. The moment my very first spurt left my dick, Beth likewise cried out, her fingers suddenly digging into my back, marks of which would lay testament to the intensity of her own spasmodic release.

"Oh fuck, oh shit...fuck, shit...fuck, yes...yes...yes!" She screamed out, a plethora of decadent, obscene words now being shouted, spoken and shared by everyone all at once it so seemed. Even mom now thrashing wildly there on the couch as my Aunt Kathy's cunt gave way, pouring her own liquid pleasure into mom's mouth, nearly suffocating her in the process. Kathy having taken over for Diane, simultaneously swallowing mom's clit.

I soon after collapsed, rolling off to one side, though gathering my sister in my arms as I did, holding her as she continued to shake, quiver and throb internally for what seemed like an eternity.

**

It almost felt like I was in a dream, laying there on the floor naked next to my sister, cradling her head in my arms, my hand soothingly caressing her bountiful breast. Next to us, my mom now had moved off the couch, kneeling next to Diane, she and Aunt Kathy now licking and cleaning her tits up together, chasing pools and rivers of spunk, with their tongues as dad likewise collapsed back into his chair looking on.

"Most gorgeous thing I've ever seen," he sighed contentedly. "Though I have to admit, never thought I'd see the day when Carol...and Kathy for that matter, would be cleaning spunk off my own sister's tits."

"Well Jeff, I hate making an issue out of this at the moment, but just as a reminder here...so far, I'm the only one that hasn't fucking cum yet!" She half joked.

To my surprised delight, mom was the first to move, laying her back down onto the thrown cushions and pillows onto the floor. "Allow me," she said hotly, and then slid in between her legs, effectively scissoring her in the process, one leg over the other, pussy to pussy, pressing against her. "Always did want to do this to you," she stated. "But never thought in a million years I'd ever get the chance."

"You did? You've...you've always wanted to fuck me?" Diane asked as mom began doing just that.

"In more ways than one sweetie," she said. "Only now...I can take delight in fucking you the right way."

**

Needless to say, it was a late night by the time Beth and I both stumbled downstairs to her room where we spent our first night ever together. I woke to the sensation of her sitting on me, patiently waiting, fondling my long ago stiffened prick.

"Whaaa?" I spoke groggily, finally beginning to waken, fully aware now of the pleasure I was being given, though my first thought was, I was dreaming.

"About time you woke up," she said looking down at me. "I was growing impatient, but I didn't want to slide down over this until I had your full...undivided attention," she said. And then just as suddenly, did just that, filling herself fully with my cock even before I'd finished rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

We made love again, slowly...passionately unlike the night before, taking time to enjoy the sensations we gave one another, once again climaxing almost simultaneously a short time later.

"Wow...smell that?" Beth asked.

I laughed. "Yeah...smells like fresh hot pussy," I told her reaching down between us, gathering a bit of her essence on my fingers, holding it towards my nose before licking them off.

"Thank you," she chuckled. "But that's not what I meant. I smell coffee."

I had smelled that too of course, but I wasn't as yet in any big hurry to have her uncunt me, even though I could already feel the slight flaccidity of my prick starting to wane inside her.

"Well, shall we go up and see who's up and about already?" I asked. No doubt my Aunt Kathy had stayed over as well. Surprisingly, Beth and I had pooped out long before the four of them had...so much for being young and having more stamina. Though I was pretty sure dad would be paying for that, no doubt sleeping in half the day, which he did.

Entering the kitchen area, we weren't at all surprised to find Aunt Kathy and Diane sitting at the table together sharing a cup of coffee, alerting us to the fact that mom and dad were indeed still asleep.

All I had on was a pair of boxers, though under the circumstances I didn't feel at all hesitant or shy to be dressed like that. Beth herself wearing only a wife-beater tank top as they called them, along with a pair of white bikini briefs. Even looking at her now, only fifteen or twenty minutes after having just fucked her again, I felt the stirrings in my loins as I sat down across from her at the table, Aunt Kathy pouring us an aromatic cup of freshly brewed coffee before sitting down again after refreshing their cups.

And though Aunt Diane was wearing a house coat, it was easy to see just in the way she moved, there was nothing on beneath it. Kathy too was similarly dressed...or rather undressed as it were, though with her I had long ago come to expect that. Though she wore a robe she kept there for whenever she did stay over, it was un-shashed, as it usually was, revealing the fact she was nude beneath that as well. Though I rather enjoyed the periodic flash of her breasts as she animatedly talked, or moved about in the kitchen, not to mention the neatly trimmed little expanse of light brown hair covering her mound. As much as I'd come to enjoy a bare pussy, there was something still exotic, still erotic in seeing that.

"You two need to shower at some point," she then told us. "You still smell like sex, and recently fresh sex too!" She then added chuckling to herself. "And not that I mind...mind you, but it's still early in the day yet for me to be getting on horny-dewish."

"Horny...dewish?" I asked.

"Yeah...you know, pussy dripping? Jesus Jim, I've got enough cum in me now to last a fortnight as it is. My own and your fathers! Christ, ever since all this started happening he's become insatiable! If I didn't know better, I'd swear he'd popped a half dozen Viagra as of late the way he's been going."

Good old dad. Had to admit, I admired him. I mean I'd always known and been aware of the fact that he and mom had a fairly active sex-life, I just didn't know to what extent that really meant. Now I was beginning to.

"Like father like son?" Beth queried?

"No doubt," Dianne said tossing in. "Though that does bring up a question or two I also have," she then added.

"Which is?"

"Well, for one...have you given any serious thought or consideration to all of this yet? I mean...you two just obviously found out about one another, and though much to my surprise...walking in, finding the two of you..."

"You mean, the three of us," Kathy corrected.

"Yes, the three of you...engaged in sex together is one thing. But now...here we all are..."

"And your point is?" Beth asked curiously.

It was obvious Diane was feeling a little uncomfortable, shy even, stammering about looking for the right words to say.

"What she's trying to say here kids...which we were discussing just before you came upstairs is this..."

Diane was blushing, reaching over towards Aunt Kathy as though coaxing her to shut up and not go there. Kathy however as expected, shrugged her off.

"What she's wondering about, is how you Beth...would feel, or take her having sex with Jim at one point. Which I happen to agree with her about, best we soon find out how you feel about that, so that no one else gets their toes stepped on, or feelings hurt."

"To be honest...I really haven't thought about that too much. I mean, last night was pretty wild all the way around, and the way it was going...I'm pretty sure anything and everything could have happened, and no one would have given it another thought. Now however, admittedly I do find myself wondering about it. After being with Jim now...so intimately and so closely, I do sort of have to wrap my mind around the fact, he has been having...and no doubt still will have sex with Aunt Kathy, not to mention his mom. And now of course...you likewise expressing an interest in doing that too. Which is again really no surprise, or unwarranted under the circumstances," she said speaking directly to her mother.

"Same goes for you honey," Kathy reminded her. "Same rules apply you know. Even if your considerations are for furthering your curiosity about having sex with another woman, such as me...Carol, and or perhaps even your own mother...no difference really in doing that with any of us, as Jim having sex with any one of us either. So that's something you...and Jim too, needs to get comfy with before anything else goes any further. Better come to a decision now before it gets even more complicated around here than it already is."

Like I said, Aunt Kathy had a way of cutting to the chase, getting direct to the point. Which she had, and which obviously had furrowed Beth's brow as she sat there considering it.

"You're right of course," she said moments later. "You're absolutely correct. But I think I've already made a decision regarding that, something I can easily live with myself...provided everyone else can." Turning towards me, she said: "I don't know what you and I have together now...especially as it's all still so new, but I know this...I want to continue to explore that with you and see where it ends up. Neither one of us knows where it will...or won't. But I do want to find out."

"Ditto, me too," I told her.

"So that's on one side of the coin. What I believe is this, Jim and I have that aspect of all this to ourselves. We can find time, alone time...just for us to explore all that. On the other hand, I can also see where he and I both might want to continue...to likewise explore, and have fun on the other side of that coin, aside from all that. At least, that's the way I see it," she said shocking the hell out of me, and perhaps even my aunt and her mother in having said that. "So in other words mom...imaging you and Jim getting it on here sometime...soon even perhaps? I don't think I'll be having any problems with that, unless Jim does."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers
12