Lucky Penny

Story Info
She's a very fulfilled wife.
1.5k words
3.28
83.3k
6
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was summertime in Australia, Penny's favorite time of year. The hot days were an ideal excuse for her to wear the minimum amount of clothing and still not be condemned as a "flirt".

The thirty-six year old mom's days were busy looking after her three-year-old daughter, maintaining the household and helping her husband with the family business.

Penny enjoyed a carefree life with her devoted husband Tom and the couple was an ideal match. Tom was very proud of his lovely wife and particularly enjoyed sharing her with his mates.

Penny was uninhibited and enjoyed pleasing her husband by taking his friends' cocks in her. She even enjoyed the endless parade of hard ons wanting to cast their seed in her, some big, some small, but most made her cum.

Tom loved to see his wife writhing in ecstasy while one of two of his mates pumped their cocks in her always-hungry cunt. Penny had what seemed an insatiable appetite for cocks often taking two or three into her body at the same time. DP, anal sex, cocksucking, she loved it all.

In spite of her fulfilling sex life Penny always had a curiosity of what it would be like to make love with a woman? She had tasted her own juices on the cocks of men but fantasized about having her face buried in another woman's juicy cunt. Her tongue licking cunt juice and her lips sucking on the nub of a swollen clit.

It was a Tuesday afternoon that Lily called. Lilly Sanderson was a friend of Penny's from her Thursday night Bridge club.

"Hi Penny, I just wanted to let you know we are having a lingerie party this Thursday." Lily informed Penny. "There will be lingerie to try on and buy if you like."

There were about a dozen members of the Bridge club with about eight to twelve showing up at each weekly meeting. Most of the girls were about Penny's age although a few were as much as ten years older.

"Great." said, "I could use some new things to tempt Tom."

Actually Penny had a large assortment of lingerie she wore during her episodes with other men. A few more items to spark her lovers' interest wouldn't hurt.

Penny was surprised Thursday when she arrived at Lily's house, only four of the girls had shown up. Not enough for two tables of Bridge.

Lily showed her into the living room where the others were waiting. Her was Joan Marvin, Jo Rawden and Christine Bowes, all about Penny's age. Besides Lily Elsie May Kingston was also there.

Elsie May was the baby of the group. A mere twenty-three years old with the figure of a goddess the young bride had recently joined their group. Penny had had am erotic dream including a very naked Elsie may.

Penny had dressed in only a pair of shorts and a thong with a loose fitting tank top, no bra, allowing her breasts freedom. Thursday nights were informal dress and with the anticipated trying on of lingerie she didn't want to wear too many clothes.

The others had already started to disrobe sitting around in no more than their panties.

"Get comfortable." Lily said as she poured Penny a drink.

Penny pulled off her top and stepped out of her shorts and sat bare breasted on the couch beside Elsie May.

Penny was only a few feet away looking at the young redhead's firm breasts. Penny remembered how her breasts had been firm like Elsie May's in her youth. A scattering of orange freckles covered her pale white mounds, which were tipped by delicate pink nipples. Penny was getting aroused looking at the beautiful semi-naked girl.

Lily walked over to Penny and took her hand lifting her to her feet. She guided the aroused Penny to the center of the room where she had her lay on the carpet. As Penny lay there Lily slid her thong down off her legs rendering Penny totally naked.

The others gathered around Penny and she felt a multitude of tongues caressing and exploring her body. Penny closed her eyes; she was in heaven as lips nibbled on her erect nipples and tongues darted into her ever-sweetening pussy. She opened her eyes just in time to see Elsie May lower her cunt onto her face.

Elsie May's pink flesh was glistening with a coating of her pussy juice as she lowered herself onto Penny's mouth. Penny's tongue slid into Elsie May's wet crevice to taste her womanhood.

The taste was intoxicating, pungent yet heady, unlike the salty taste of cum which she was accustom to. Penny licked the young woman's open pussy.

The others continued kissing, licking and nibbling on Penny's naked body while she savored the delicacy of Elsie May's sweet juicy cunt.

Penny went home that night satiated in a way she never thought possible. She did not have a drop of sperm in her yet she had experienced some of the most intense orgasms of her life.

Penny's biological clock was ticking and she and Tom had discussed having another child before she reached menopause. The thing is Tom wanted to breed her like a brood mare rather than do it himself.

The thought of a group of men servicing her fertile pussy was too much to resist.

Reluctantly Penny agreed to offer herself to a group of studs in order to become pregnant. Tom immediately begins enlisting as many bulls as he could to fill his wife with their seed.

Penny calculated the Friday she would be ovulating and the invitation went out to her breeding session.

Penny was a bundle of nerves in the days leading up to her servicing. She had no idea who would show up or even how many. Tom had extended an open invitation to fuck his wife without regard to color, age or marital status. Penny would take the cum of whoever wanted to dump in her.

Penny was to be bred in her own marriage bed. Tom would allow her studs to join her two at a time. They would be given ample time to mount her and fertilize her womb. No man would have a second opportunity to fuck his wife.

Penny did not look at them as fathers to her child but merely a variety of cocks to enjoy. If one of them happened to be the one that that deposited the sperm to fertilize her egg than so be it.

Walter Rasmussen and Ken Stansell were the first two men Tom admitted to Penny's boudoir. She waited naked on the bed for her first two lovers.

Rasmussen was a Russian, the owner of the local Home Hardware franchise. Rasmussen was in his late forties or early fifties and had a grown daughter. He was an unsophisticated man who enjoyed using women's bodies for his pleasure. As he dropped his trousers Penny was impressed by the size of his cock.

Stansell was a more refined man in his thirties. A schoolteacher and husband of one of her friends she knew the Stansell's had two youngsters of their own.

Both men undressed to use Penny's womb.

Rasmussen mounted her first, missionary style burying his hard cock deep into her wet crevice. The intrusion of the unfamiliar invader excited Penny as her vagina walls clamped around his meat.

"Oh yes, yes!" she whimpered as her legs wrapped around Rasmussen's hips.

As the Ruskie's hips rode and fell driving his deep into Penny's womanhood her ass followed him.

It took Rasmussen mere minutes before he bathed Penny's ovaries in his thick creamy cum. Depleted he pulled his dripping cock out of her fuck hole to allow Stansell his turn.

Stansell's cock slipped into her sloppy hole with ease. Penny's cunt was still throbbing from the brief exercise she had received from Rasmussen's cock and she was ready to go for her first orgasm of the night.

"Make me come!" she pleaded to the teacher and then she kissed him.

Stansell's cock was buried deep into Rasmussen's mess and the dirty feeling of her used cunt around his cock excited him. This slut's hole felt nothing like his wife's pure pussy he was accustom to.

Penny's cunt squished like a boot full of water as Stansell's cock plunged in and out of her. She rejoiced at the sensation signaling her first climax.

As always her orgasm took her completely. As Stansell's sperm gushed into her fuck hole her mind was totally occupied by the waves of fire radiating from the cock in her.

"Oh God yes!" she cried as her cunt sucked him into he abyss of juices.

The bedroom door continued to allow pairs of Penny's breeders in until she was facing cocks number eighteen and nineteen.

She was exhausted loosing track of how many orgasms she had reached and with whom. Her studs had been just a faceless parade of hard cocks spurting thick creamy sperm into her.

She had even dared to take some cocks in her mouth while they waited to drain into her womb.

Cum was overflowing her crotch, her inner thighs glistened with a coating of excess cum. Cocks now slipped in her effortlessly on a layer of their predecessors' cum.

Finally she had accepted all the sperm donations and lay there while her eggs drown in all the men's seed.

"Good girl." Tom said as he lovingly run his finger over his wife's swollen drenched labia.