Lucky Penny Ch. 06: Anything for you!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bubba noticed similar traits among the married women he fucked. Sometimes life is that simple. People need to be with someone who loved them, even if they didn't love them back, or they need financial security. With Lucky, it was the need to be loved unconditionally. Her husband may be a wimp, but Bubba could see Dan's love for her was intense. Tomorrow, he would test just how far Dan was willing to go for Lucky, and what sacrifices he would endure to keep her. There would be no room for compromises if his plan came together.

"I'm hungry," Bubba said as his stomach rumbled. "Let's go back inside."

Lucky gave a little nervous shudder, that meant she would have to go through the deep end of the pool again. "I can't swim, daddy," she said in palpable fear.

"I won't let you drown," Bubba laughed, trying to relax her. "We still have a ton of fucking to do!"

"Yeah, we do!" Lucky laughed nervously. "All night long!"

The journey back under the waterfall and through the deep end went smoothly with Lucky clinging to Bubba's back, her arms wrapped around his neck in a near choke-hold. The moment her feet touched, she let out the breath she didn't know she was holding in.

"Safe and sound, just like I promised," Bubba said. "Maybe tomorrow we should start swimming lessons for you? If you're going to be staying here, I don't want to be worried about you drowning."

"I like that. That you're worried about me," Lucky said, looking up with appreciation at her new man. "Is it hard to learn?"

"It may take a while," Bubba laughed. "Especially as I will have my hands all over your naked slippery body. Just like this!"

They laughed and wrestled in the water as she tried to break free. Finally, she gave up and enjoyed daddy's molestation. Lucky couldn't of think of a time she had been this happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supper took longer to make as Bubba wouldn't stop touching her in intimate places. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. "Do you want to eat or fuck! Make up your fucking mind!" Lucky snapped in frustration, surprising daddy with her tone. "I'm sorry!" she quickly backtracked, scared of the hardness in his eyes.

Bubba wanted to laugh, but that wasn't part of Lucky's training. He liked that she displayed some spunk, but she needed to learn who was in charge. "Bend over the table and don't say another fucking word," he ordered calmly. He searched through the kitchen drawers settling on a rubber spatula.

Fuck! Lucky ordered her husband around all the time, and the words just came out. Her eyes widened at the large black lifter in his hands, daddy intended to spank her! The first swat made her jump up, and she quickly laid back down.

Bubba didn't plan this part, but his daughter gave him an excellent opportunity to test her. Even though the kitchen tool made a poor substitute for his paddle, this wasn't about inflicting pain; right now, he would demonstrate his control over her body.

Both sides of Lucky's skinny ass shone red from the numerous strikes. Bubba didn't count them, but instinctively knew he delivered close to two dozen. Each whimper and wiggle of her ass made his cock harder and harder.

He set the kitchen utensil on the table beside Lucky's face to let her know the punishment was over. Kicking her legs further apart, he spread her ass cheeks, admiring her holes. Later tonight, he would fuck her ass, but right now, he needed her cunt. The first thrust went deep, almost all the way in, as her cunt juices eased his rough penetration.

Lucky couldn't believe the spanking turned her on. How was that possible? It was all her fault she made daddy mad. She wanted to tell him she was sorry, but he warned her to stay quiet.

"OW!" she screamed as daddy's cock aggressively drove into her sore cunt. The pain and pleasure mixed into a blend of ecstasy. His thick, long curved cock hit bottom, causing new pain in her body.

Bubba went to a place in his mind he liked to visit, one that intensified his pleasure. He lifted his daughter into a wishbone position, holding her in place as he powerfully fucked her cunt. The perfect angle and tightness gave just the right amount of friction. He didn't know if Lucky felt pleasure or pain, and he didn't care. When his lust superseded emotions, his unconscious misogyny came to the surface.

Lucky felt like a tornado had hold of her body. Daddy twisted and pulled on her tender body as he savagely fucked her. His previous callousness didn't come close to this new level of barbarism. It frightened her that she enjoyed his brutality, as he punished her.

Bubba's passion drove him to assault his teenage daughter's tight, narrow hole. Like a chained dog chewing on the leg of an intruder, his hardness and ferocity continued unrestrained, emotionless. His two-hundred and fifty pounds of muscle contorted Lucky's tiny body with a wicked triumph at her submissiveness. Her training would include rules of conduct, behavior, and discipline until she followed his commands obediently and unquestioningly. If he misjudged Lucky's sexual desires, then their brief fling would be over.

Barely able to control his breathlessness, he celebrated the sound of her whimpering as his cock exploded inside her. Using his face, he moved Lucky's black hair away from her ear with his stubbly beard. He reached out and caught her wrists in a grip that made her wince. "Don't ever use that tone with me again," he threatened. "The next time, I won't be so gentle."

Lucky's face was a mask of pain and astonishment; this must be what it feels like to be raped. Somehow the inconceivable happened; she enjoyed the perversion. All her limbs ached with cramps. She endured Bubba's anger and found pleasure. "I, I didn't think it was possible!" she whimpered in total amazement. "I came twice, daddy. Big ones, huge ones!"

"I know, I felt you come on my cock," Bubba said more softly, but still with authority. "I have so much more to teach you."

The vacancy in her cunt when daddy pulled out left her missing the fullness and pain. Her body didn't want to respond, but she knew daddy expected her to clean his cock. Like a spilled drink rolling off a table to the floor, she slid down, puddling at his feet, then turned towards him.

Daddy's semi-hard cock glistened with cum, her juices, and blood. His cold eyes stared down at her without emotion. She needed to redeem herself in daddy's mind. Her tongue licked it all as she tasted the lust cocktail. "Anything, daddy," Lucky whispered more to herself than him. "I will do anything for you."

The bond between a dad and a daughter was different and unique in each family. Even though Lucky didn't technically know Bubba was her dad, the sin of incest raced along, bringing them closer and closer together.

For all his wildness, Bubba marveled at the grace and beauty of his daughter as she worshiped his cock. His explosive actions could have backfired on him, but now he confirmed what lurked inside her; she came twice as he assaulted her. Their journey would continue as he introduced new elements to their sex life.

Her body ached in so many places, but there was one pain she never wanted to experience, the pain of letting go of daddy. He stroked her hair gently, forcing her to swallow more of his long cock. He was the perfect man for her.

Bubba pulled Lucky to her feet, staring intensely into her matching green eyes, not saying a word. He saw the conviction of her resolve to do "anything" for him. He leaned his six-foot-four frame down and kissed her on the forehead. "I'm still hungry," he said calmly, watching his daughter relax visibly.

"Yes, of course," Lucky stammered, resuming the task. This time when daddy pushed a finger between her legs, she didn't complain; instead, she spread wider to give him better access.

"I think I might have torn up the inside of your cunt," he said, with no apologies. "For the rest of the night, I'm going to be using your ass."

Lucky stiffened at the thought of daddy's porn-star cock fucking her tiny ass.

"Don't worry; we'll use lube." Bubba slapped Lucky's ass and turned to leave. "I want to eat outside tonight; don't make me wait too long," he called out, not looking back.

Lucky's nerves exploded when daddy left the kitchen, making her body shake in anxiety. She was powerless to resist Bubba. She succumbed to his blackmail, forsaking her marriage vows in the process, now he did whatever he wanted to her body. Through it all, he brought out a sexuality she didn't even know existed inside her. Daddy ignored the no trespassing sign of her wedding ring, and for good or evil, over the last few days, he showed her what was missing in her life.

Nervously she carried out the tray of cut-up veggies and fruit along with an assortment of cheese, crackers, and meat, plus a couple of glasses of red wine. She was grateful Bubba left the patio door open for her, as the dishes rattled on the tray from her nervousness.

Lucky set the tray on the table then quickly knelt at Bubba's feet, placing both hands on his leg. "I'm sorry, daddy, please forgive me." Tears flowed out of her eyes, real tears, not like the ones she produced for her husband. "I was thoughtless! It will never happen again!"

Bubba knew the physical connection between them had expanded into the cerebral zone. "Come sit on my lap," he said. When Lucky settled down, he lifted her bowed head. "Remember the first time you sat on my lap? I asked you what you would do for me, and you said anything." Bubba hesitated, watching a new tear roll down her cheek, landing on her breast. "I also said if you fucked up, I would throw you out...remember?"

NO! Lucky screamed in her head. Bubba was going to make her leave. "I remember," she whined as a new set of tears rained down.

"Good, because I would hate to have to kick you out. Now, dry those tears, then we can enjoy our meal."

Lucky clung to daddy, grateful she could stay with him. Sadness lifted, and she welcomed his probing finger between her legs. For several minutes she listened to the beating of daddy's heart as he re-explored her body. His fingers hurt, but she didn't dare stop him. Her heart lit up when he called her a good girl, then fed her a grape.

Together they sat naked on the one chair, feeding each other like hungry little birds. The conversation centered around mundane things. Favorite sports teams. Favorite foods. Favorite sex positions. When daddy asked for a second glass of wine, she hurried to the kitchen bringing back the bottle as he asked.

A half-hour later, Daddy set the empty bottle down, giving her a knowing smile; Lucky nervously sighed, her ass was about to be fucked by his triple x cock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucky's first enema consisted of embarrassingly emptying her bowels in the toilet. The discomfort of the warm water bloating her tummy couldn't compare to the horror of daddy standing over her, watching as she released a torrent of water and a series of exploding air. Her loss of dignity made her shrink even more.

"One more time," Bubba said when Lucky had nothing left to expel. "This will minimize any staining on my cock for you to suck off."

Lucky stared at daddy wide-eyed; the thought of licking his cock clean after it came out of her ass never entered her mind. The desire to please daddy over-rode her humiliation. "Thank you for teaching me how to prepare myself properly," Lucky said.

When the second enema was over, Bubba made Lucky bend over and spread her ass cheeks so he could inspect her. "Damn, doesn't your cunt ever stop leaking!" he laughed, as he alternated a finger from her ass to her cunt.

She loved how daddy took control. Pleased at the thought of submitting her last hole to him. "I can't help it; you do things to my body!"

Bubba pulled out his finger, inspecting it, glad to see her ass was clean. He swatted her sore red ass. "Turn around; we need to have a little talk. I have a plan that will ensure your husband agrees to let me fuck you."

Lucky sucked daddy's fingers when he pushed them into her mouth, surprised she didn't "taste" her ass.

For the next five minutes, she listened to Bubba's plans. When he finished, Lucky flashed a docile smile at him. "It's perfect! I love you, daddy!"

"Don't fuck up," Bubba warned. "Otherwise, you and your sissy husband will be out on the street!"

"I can do this!" Lucky exclaimed in excitement but worried at the same time. She didn't know if Dan's love for her was that strong.

Bubba gave his daughter a hard stare. "Are you ready for me to fuck your skinny ass?"

"I guess so, " Lucky's mind didn't agree, but her body was more than ready.

Lucky nervously followed daddy to his bedroom. He opened a drawer and handed her a tube of lube.

"Oh, god!" Lucky moaned in excitement and fear as she smeared lube all over daddy's imposing cock, then reached back, pushing some past her tight sphincter. "I'm ready, daddy!" she said bravely, bending over the edge of the bed.

Bubba didn't think there was anything in the world that matched taking a woman's ass the first time. His daughter's skinny ass shone from the lube, and he absently wondered if she would scream or cry, but in truth, it didn't matter.

With a firm grip on her hips, he lined up to her ass-cunt. The large knob of his fleshy cock looked huge in comparison to her small rosebud. He pushed hard, forcing Lucky's body down on the top of the bed. Her tiny hole tightened up, refusing to yield. The advantage of having a thick cock was also a disadvantage, at least until the inevitable happened.

"You better stop fighting, or this is going to hurt you," he warned. "Push out, like you're trying to take a dump."

"Like this?" she asked. Lucky wanted to please daddy. Even though in the eyes of her marriage vows, she sinned, her pleasure overrode her guilt. "HOLY, FUCK!" she screamed as daddy's cock finally penetrated. "WAIT! WAIT!"

Bubba couldn't help laughing. "That's just the tip! The best is yet to come!"

Lucky couldn't catch her breath; the pain was unbearable. When her husband's papa fucked her ass, she barely felt him, but Bubba stretched her beyond belief.

"Please, daddy, go slow!"

He lifted his daughter's hips, changing the angle. "Here we go," he laughed, pushing deeper into her slippery ass.

"STOP! OH, GOD, IT HURTS SO BAD!"

Those were magic words to him. He loved hearing a woman beg. After tonight Lucky's ass would know the meaning of pain.

She couldn't help crying; daddy's cock was too big for her small hole. He fucked her hard, not caring about her pain or feelings. She gripped the sheets and hung on, as he ignored her blubbering pleas to stop.

Bubba strained to fuck his daughter's tight ass; even with all the lube, the deeper he went, the tighter she got. Lucky screamed non-stop, making his cock harder. He enjoyed the dominance over her tiny shaking body. After she realized he wasn't going to stop, she gave up begging and just cried.

"Do you still like anal sex?" he laughed into her ear. His cock was fully embedded, pulsing in her ass.

"It hurts, daddy. Oh, god, it hurts so bad!"

"By morning, you should be broken in. Or, if you want me to stop, you can pack up and move out tomorrow. Remember, you promised to do 'anything' for me?"

Lucky didn't think she would last the night. The pain was incredible, but she couldn't give up her new 'daddy.' "I remember," she moaned as another cramp hit. "Do it. Fuck my ass."

Bubba kissed her wet cheek. "Good girl, remember a little pain turns into pleasure."

"Yes, daddy," she moaned between tears. Lucky didn't think this pain would ever feel right.

With a hand on each of her shoulders, he started again. Forcing his cock deep, then pulling out and slamming back in. Each intrusion left her shaking and crying. Lucky's ass gaped open now, making an easy target. He loved the way her tiny asshole felt on his cock. This was about his daughter's training, letting him doing dirty and nasty things to her young body, and having her submit to him completely. After tonight, this would be part of her regular routine, anal sex EVERY time they fucked. Along with anything else he thought of. It was a power thing, and he loved being in control.

Lucky trusted daddy. But she hoped the pain would ease up or he would come in her ass. She couldn't stop crying as he raped her. He became even more aggressive, pulling on her hair, calling her all kinds of degrading names, slapping her sore ass over and over.

Bubba loved anal sex. It brought out a different form of domination. A woman's moans sound more intense when she gets fucked in the ass instead of her cunt. Maybe because it's a tight hole that he can get in so deep, he feels connected to the woman on a primal level. In a dominating way, he's branding the ultimate mark on a woman. She will never forget how deep inside her body he was.

He pulled out and watched Lucky's ass slowly close up. Her cute little butt looked sore and tender. By the end of the night, her ass would be anything but cute.

"Taste my cock," he said as roughly pulled back on his daughter's black ponytail, twisting her around.

Lucky welcomed the time out. Daddy's violent passion was only starting, and if he kept this up all night as he promised, then her body would take a beating. Through her tears, she looked up at her new lover; he was everything her husband wasn't. Daddy looked like a god to her, and she felt an overwhelming need to worship him. She took his cock as deep as possible in her mouth, not fighting back when he pushed into her throat.

Bubba groaned in pleasure as he fucked his daughter's beautiful face. The blue pill he took would keep him going all night. Come morning, Lucky would be his completely, or she would move out, and he would never see her again.

"Bend over again," he ordered.

"Yes, daddy," she said submissively. "I've never felt this way!" She couldn't help crying out again as daddy forced his cock back in her ass.

It was a wicked thing for her to say, and it almost made him want to take it easy on her. Almost!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for taking the time to read my continuing story; if it tickles your fancy, I appreciate your vote, and any comments.

Knightfantasies


12