Lucky Penny Ch. 07: Cuck-a-Doodle-Do!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan groaned at his wife's suggestion. Why would she say such a thing? Every part of his body and mind said this was wrong, all except his tiny hard cock. Perversely, watching Lucky suck Bubba's cock turned him on. He gave up fighting and let his landlord rub his wet cock all over his face, kissing it when ordered.

Bubba never dreamed that Dan would cave in so completely. The kid was a real cuckold. "Time to take your beautiful wife inside. I want you to clean up the backyard while I fuck your wife. Give my cock a goodbye kiss."

Lucky watched in amazement as her husband gave Bubba's cock another kiss and even licked it.

"This is your new life now. Your wife is my slut. Got it? Maybe next time, I'll let you watch."

Dan nodded his head in defeat. Their muscular landlord roughly dragged Lucky into the house by her hair. The size difference was incredible; his tiny wife was about to get fucked by the tall one-legged giant's enormous cock. How did this happen? He wanted to protect Lucky, but he was no match for Bubba.

"Oh, Lucky, what have I done!" Dan sobbed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continued...