Lucky Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear, the situation seems to be getting worse," Violet giggled, the tape measure dangling loosely from her fingers as she examined the impressive length of his cock through the taut cotton. Lucky groaned, as she ran her fingers up and down the hard ridge as if to emphasise her point.

Lucas moaned, feeling helpless as Rose held his hands behind his back and Violet's inquisitive fingers examined his cock, making him ever harder. They had worked so quickly and efficiently that he had the distinct impression that the two women had done this before, and he felt powerless as his cock strained against the tight cotton.

"Oh dear," Rose echoed, her breath tickling Lucky's ear and he groaned as she trailed her hand down over his stomach and examined the problem herself, her fingers spreading wide to grasp the solid heft of his bulge. He felt his cock becoming fully hard and pressing urgently against the tight cotton as she ran her fingertips along his straining shaft. "Yes, it's quite sizeable, isn't it? We'll definitely have to make an allowance in his trousers for this."

"Perhaps taking off his underwear would help?" Violet suggested with a sly grin as she slid a mischievous hand up beneath his shorts and tickled his bare thighs with her fingertips.

"Yes, all that pressure looks so uncomfortable," Rose agreed, her hand already eagerly tugging at the cotton.

"Really, ladies, I don't think..." Lucky half-protested, grasping the waistband of his shorts as he felt them start to inch lower. But as Rose firmly pulled his hand away it was clear that nothing he could say or do would stop them and he surrendered, watching as the two women eagerly pulled the thin cotton down over his thighs, Violet from the front and Rose from the back and his cock sprung forth, thick and hard now, the swollen head nearly poking Violet in the eye. He had been shaving his pubic hair since he'd been at Madam's and the air felt cool around his hot loins. His erection looked bigger than ever, jutting out lewdly from his muscular thighs, swaying slightly.

There was a brief pause, a moment full of tense excitement as the sisters exchanged a look, then Violet's pink lips curled into a wicked smile.

"Well, well, we really do have quite a big problem here," she purred, looking up at him with a hungry glint in her eye as she wrapped her cool fingers around his feverish hardness and slowly stroked him.

"A very big problem, no wonder they call him Lucky," Rose agreed as her sharp little teeth gently nipped at Lucky's ear. "Well sis, we can hardly carry on with that big thing getting in the way, whatever shall we do? Perhaps we should take care of it."

"Mmm, let's get him to my room and see if we can find a solution," her 'sister' agreed as she quickly got to her feet. Lucky yelped as she roughly grabbed his engorged prick, jerking his hips forward, but felt helpless to resist as she led him towards the door with Rose still holding his wrists behind his back.

--

Lucky struggled for breath a little as he lapped the moist, swollen lips of Rose's pussy, her fleshy thighs pressing against his head from both sides. He was on all fours and she was beneath him, moaning and wriggling excitedly on the large four-poster bed in Violet's room, a space cluttered with mannequins sporting slinky evening gowns and every available surface covered with pin cushions and sewing machines and swatches of silk and satin. The womens' clothes were scattered untidily too, a dress hanging over the back of a chair, a limp corset hanging from the corner of the bed, abandoned petticoats and bloomers hastily cast aside, white against the dark brown of the oak floorboards.

The two young women had more or less thrown him onto the large bed,and Violet had laughed as she leapt on after him, kissing him passionately as she rubbed her hot body against his, the coarse material of her skirts rubbing against his naked cock. Behind her, he caught glimpses of Rose quickly getting undressed. When she was naked they'd swapped places, Rose now pressing her naked flesh against his as they kissed. He enjoyed feeling her bare skin against his and was fascinated with her gorgeously plump breasts, kissing the soft pale skin and playing with her perky nipples, watching fascinated as they swelled beneath his fingertips. Rose indulged him for a while but soon made it clear where she really wanted him, her hands gently but firmly steering him lower, his lips leaving a trail of warm wet kisses over the soft downy skin of her stomach.

He'd never really kissed a woman down here before, but it didn't seem to matter, as Rose made it clear exactly what she wanted, tilting her hips and using her hands to direct him to all the right spots. He tried to replicate what he'd seen Tully do with his hands, starting slowly with long leisurely licks along her silky slit, then experimenting: using the tip of his tongue to circle her entrance, spreading her inflamed lips and lapping at the juicy pink flesh within. Soon, Rose was moaning contentedly, her hips undulating, her nether lips quickly becoming puffy and slick with her juices as he slid a hand up over her hot body and squeezed one of her breasts, drawing a hot gasp as he rolled a fat nipple between thumb and forefinger.

He felt fingers sliding over his buttocks, and glanced over his shoulder to see Violet, naked too now, sliding a hand around and toying with his swollen, semi-erect cock which swayed heavily between his bare thighs.

"Don't stop, keep licking," Rose insisted, grabbing a handful of his short hair and pulling his face back to the fragrant heat of her thighs.

"Yes, keep licking my sister, pussy boy," Violet said with a cruel laugh and Lucky could only grunt as he felt her hand connect sharply with the bare skin of his right buttock, the staccato sound of the slap echoing off the walls.

He lapped with renewed vigour, sliding a hand along her inner thigh, a cautious finger toying with her entrance. She was already quite wet,honey spilling from deep within.He tentatively eased the tip of his finger inside, feeling the molten heat there and hearing her groan as the muscle tightened, then easing, yielding to his touch, inviting him deeper.

"Mmmm, that's it, keep doing that," Rose urged breathlessly as he eased his finger inside and extended his tongue, using the very tip to flick the throbbing nub at the apex of her pussy.

He could feel her tense a little, sense the anticipation building as he eased his finger in and out of her steamy pussy and his tongue danced over her clit.

Although he hadn't done this before, he found that he was quite enjoying experimenting, licking different spots, sometimes stiffening his tongue, sometimes pushing his sticky fingers deeper. Rose was very vocal,making it easy for him to find what was really pleasing her, and his cock throbbed in anticipation as he felt her eager pussy squeezing his fingers.

"Yes, don't stop," she cried, her breathing growing ragged now, her hips moving restlessly as he felt her hand on the back of his neck pulling him tighter as his lips made wet sucking and kissing noises. He lapped hungrily at her clit, moving his finger in short, jabbing strokes as she squirmed hotly.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she squealed as she came suddenly and loudly, her fleshy thighs tightly squeezing Lucky's head as her body tensed then jerked once, twice, three times. It was so tight, Lucky briefly feared he might suffocate and he reflected later that it would be quite a way to end his young life.

When she finally relaxed with a long, contented sigh, Lucky lifted his head, looking up at her as he drew in a lungful of the humid, salty air. Her body was flushed and limp now, almost glowing with contentment, her eyes half-open, a satisfied smile on her lips as she ran a tender hand through his short hair. Having completed his task, he sat back and eyed her glistening pussy, his dick throbbing in anticipation but Violet had other ideas.

He wasn't sure why he didn't resist as she pushed him onto his back. Perhaps it was because the women were so assertive, so clear on what they wanted, or maybe it was just that they were older. Or maybe it was because that since he'd been at Madam's, he'd gotten used to the idea of serving and pleasing women.

Whatever the reason, he didn't struggle as Violet straddled his thighs and firmly planted her hands on the firm slabs of his pectorals, pinning him to the bed.

"Such a lovely big cock on such a good-looking boy," she purred as she began to move her hips back and forth, his prick squeezed between her pussy and the taut muscle of his stomach. "Ever had a woman ride you before?"

"No," he gasped as she pressed a little harder.

"And so innocent in the sordid, wicked ways of the world," she said, smiling as she lent back, wrapping her fingers around his thick shaft and rubbing the blunt end of his cock along her slit.

They both groaned as she eased him inside her hungry pussy, just the top inch of his swollen glans at first, moving gently as her tight entrance adjusted to his generous size. She moved slowly at first, her face twisted as if in pain, her eyes closed as she impaled herself onto his hard shaft, a soft mew escaping her lips as her pussy stretched to accommodate his impressive girth.

She started moving slowly, easing herself a little deeper with each stroke, finally emitting a little grunt of triumph as she took all of him. He watched her slowly ease all the way up, his veiny cock slick with her juices, then all the way back down, her bottom pressing against his balls, his pulsing prick buried deep inside her deliciously tight vagina.

She lent forward now, pressing her lips against, her tongue sliding inside his mouth, his hot groans muffled as she fucked him.

"So nice and big," she said, sounding a little breathless as she eased back and her eyes met his as she rode him a little harder, their moist thighs slapping together.

She had nice breasts, smaller and paler than Rose's but pert and nicely rounded, and he slid a hand up over her arm and squeezed one now. It fitted neatly in his palm, and he used his thumb to flick a plump pale pink nipple.

She let him massage her boobs for a while, then grasped his wrists, a mischievous grin on her face as she pinned them to the bed, on either side of his head. He groaned as she began to move faster, her rhythm increasing, making it clear who was in control. It was obvious she was enjoying being on top, dominating him,using him to satisfy herself and he lay back, savouring the feeling of her pussy gliding smoothly along his straining prick as her soft sighs became breathless, passionate moans.

It was funny, he thought, as he watched Violet happily bouncing up and down now, her skin flushed and glistening in the humid air, her breasts jiggling enticingly. Growing up he always had the impression that women didn't really enjoy sex and only practiced it when married and out of a sense of duty. The nuns that had taught him had always given him that impression and the fact that he'd only previously spent the night with someone who was paid had reinforced that opinion. And yet it was clear that Rose and Violet not only liked sex, they loved it, had virtually dragged him into this bedroom and used him as if he solely existed to pleasure them. Maybe, he supposed, that's how they saw the 'boys' of Madam Pomfreys.

A sharp cry brought him back to the present and he watched as Violet fucked him hard now, her thighs slapping noisily against his, the bed springs complaining as her hot body sought release. He moved his hips in time with hers,matching her fierce rhythm, his breathing ragged now as he chased his own pleasure.

"Oh fuck, fuck," she gasped hoarsely, her hot breathless gasps rising in pitch as their bodies slapped together harder and harder, her muscles tensing until she was finally there.

"Yes, oh Gods, yes!" she squealed happily as she collapsed forward, her sweaty body shivering hotly, pressed against his as her pussy squeezed his swollen cock,once, twice, three times.

He wrapped an arm around her, holding her close as she moaned contentedly into his chest, and feeling a little disappointed that she'd stopped before he could finish. He'd been quite close but now they lay in hot, semi-contented silence until she rolled off him.

"Look at my sister, look at her," Rose murmured, lying down next to him in just her drawers and propping her head on her hand as they watched Violet grab her bloomers and exit the room towards the bathroom. "She just loves fucking a young man from the Madam's. You're all so polite and eager to please."

"I see," he said.

"Well, well, not finished yet, stud? Most young men finish a little early when Violet starts bouncing up and down on them." Rose said, running a hand through her hair, easing the dark curls from the flushed skin of her forehead as she eyed his still-hard cock. "You are a pleasant surprise."

He shook his head, not sure how to respond as he sat up a little, watching as she teased him, lightly scratching his inner thigh with her long fingernails.

He held his breath as she ran a fingertip along the length of his engorged prick, the shaft still glistening with Violet's sticky juices. Ever so slowly, she wrapped her slender fingers around his thickness and began to slide the silky sheath along his steely shaft as he moaned gratefully.

"I must ask. Where did you learn to pleasure a woman with your tongue like that?" she asked, gently easing his foreskin back and caressing the shiny, burgundy head with her thumb.

"I didn't, it's the first time I've done that," he explained, gasping hotly as her thumb found the sensitive spot between his glans, gently circling there. "I just took my time, tried different things and listened to your reaction."

"You make it sound so easy," she chuckled, wrapping thumb and forefinger around his head and jerking the top inch of his cock now. "If only all men could be patient and listen perhaps Violet and I wouldn't be quite so close as we are."

"Mmm," he agreed, as he kissed his way around the soft curve of her left breast,her skin tasting a little salty, and flicked at her nipple with his tongue till it was as hard and round as the little brass buttons in the jar opposite.

"Tell me, do you like it when a woman is... assertive?" she asked. "Or perhaps even a little older?"

"I like you and Violet, I like you very much," he groaned, feeling the pressure build and his balls tighten as her pale hand moved up and down his slick shaft.

"That's a good answer, you're quite the charmer," she said with a throaty chuckle. "Well with an attitude like that and this lovely big cock, I'm sure you'll go far."

He was quiet then, content to savour the feeling of Rose's experienced fingers stroking him, her rhythm gradually increasing as his breathing become laboured and his hips moved restlessly.

"Do you like that, young Lucas? Are you nearly there?" she asked coolly as she stroked his engorged cock.

"Yes, please, keep going," he begged as he felt the pressure mount, his heart thumping against his chest.

"Are you going to cum for me?" she asked, her hand jerking him hard now as his muscles tensed and his balls tightened.

"Oh, I'm close, please, please," he warned, his voice sounding hoarse and breathless, his hips moving restlessly as they both watched her hand jerking him hard now,

"That's it, cum for me," she instructed, as a final flurry of hard, rough strokes pushing him over the edge.

"Oh, oh, yes!" he squealed happily as he came, his hips lifting off the bed as he finally felt the cool relief flood through his shuddering body as his cock jerked, spraying thick ropes of creamy white cum over the pale, downy skin of his stomach.

"Good boy," she cooed.

"Well, well, you really needed that, didn't you?" she purred, her long fingers continuing to slowly milk the last drops as he groaned loudly, coaxing a few more drops of his cum to splash onto his hot skin.

"You really are quite the model customer," she said, kissing him lightly on the forehead when he'd finally finished shuddering. "Make sure you come back and visit some time."

A few days later, his new suit would be delivered along with two crisp white shirts. All of the clothes fitted perfectly, but the jacket,in particular, was a work of art. It was dark grey with an olive green lining, its clean line and subtle padding emphasising his square shoulders and broad chest. There was a card in the inside pocket with a note hand-written in sloping, feminine style: "Do come back and see us if we can ever be of service, x."

12