Lucky Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been so dismissive and sceptical of his skills, perhaps thinking that he could only satisfy older, perhaps less choosy women, and so he was glad that soon she began to respond as he started moving a little quicker, a little firmer; her breathing tightening, her hips moving restlessly, her hand running through the short hair at the back of his neck, pulling him close to the very centre of her desire.

"Mmm, yes," she moaned, as he used his sticky fingers to spread her inflamed lips, exposing the folds within as juicy and pink as ripe fruit. Her moans got louder as he licked her inner folds, enjoying the taste of the juices spilling from deep within her, the tip of his tongue circling then gently probing her tight little entrance. She seemed to be enjoying exerting control over him, using him for her pleasure as she roughly tugged at his short hair, directing his tongue to where she wanted it, where she needed it.

"Your cunny is delicious, Miss," he said, gasping a little, as he drew in a lungful of humid air.

Emma was lying back on one elbow, her mouth open, her head thrown back, the thin silk of her camisole stretched across the generous globes of her breasts. He used the pads of his fingers to massage her wet lips, gently circling and rubbing as he watched her fondle her boobs, her erect nipples visible through the thin fabric. She clasped a silky nipple between thumb and forefinger, her body shivering hotly as she slowly squeezed and rolled it.

"Less talking more licking," she ordered, her voice a throaty gasp as she ran a hand through his short hair, roughly pulling him back between her hot thighs. He licked his fingers, and she mewed happily as he slowly eased two inside her wet, clasping hole, his busy tongue circling her needy throbbing clit, gently teasing it.

"Mmmm, yes," she moaned as he eased his fingers a little deeper, exploring her clasping, honeyed depths as her breathing became a series of ragged, hoarse gasps and her fingernails bit into the back of his shoulder.

He knew she was getting close now and he began to frig her with short, stabbing strokes,his tongue still flicking back and forth across her clit, as her voice grew another octave higher, her body trembling, her fingers tightly squeezing her erect nipples, her muscles tightening now as she braced for the coming storm.

"Don't stop, don't stop," she pleaded, and her voice that had been demanding and sceptical now sounded desperate for release, desperate for him to push her over the edge. His tongue ached but he knew from experience how close she was, and kept licking feverishly, kept thrusting his fingers between her clasping lips as her moans reached a noisy crescendo.

"Yes, yes!" she squealed as she came, her vagina spasming around his fingers, squeezing them as she pulled his head tight between her thighs. He was forced to hold his breath for several long seconds as she squeezed him tightly, feeling her body jerk and shake, riding the stormy waves of bliss before she started to relax and finally he could breathe again, filling his lungs with the humid, salty air.

"Well, well, it seems you're as good as your word, stud," she said, as she slowly sat up and shrugged off her gown, then pulled her camisole off, throwing it onto the bed behind. She looked much more relaxed now, her hair tousled, her naked body flushed, her once-critical eyes now looking more relaxed and content.

"My pleasure, Miss," he said, as he stood and slipped off his trousers.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" he said, neatly folding them over the back of a chair.

"Oh I see, you think because you've pleasured me a little, you deserve something yourself?" she said, although her voice seemed playful rather than dismissive now, and he could see the heady mixture of curiosity and lust in her eyes at the sight of the large bulge in his shorts.

"Perhaps," he said, sliding his shorts down to reveal his swollen cock. He wasn't quite fully erect yet, but it swayed heavily between his muscular thighs as he stepped forward and climbed onto the bed. He made himself comfortable, leaning back against a couple of pillows as he reclined and Emma didn't resist as he pulled her next to him.

"All right, I suppose I could favour you a little, but make it quick I need to get some sleep," she said, propping herself up on an elbow and sliding her other hand along his thigh, her eyes never leaving his sizeable cock.

He groaned as she ran a delicate fingertip along his lengthy shaft, from his swollen balls to the thick head, looking up at him with her teasing eyes. Her fingers were slender and tipped with neatly polished nails and he groaned as she stroked him with the lightest touch. The sight of her beautiful cunny and sound of her orgasm earlier had left him with a burning ache and he just about resisted the temptation to force her hand around his turgid prick, as it throbbed in anticipation.

He could smell her delicate, no doubt expensive perfume as she swept her hair to one side and leaned in close, pressing her soft, full lips against his, drawing him into a tentative kiss that soon became passionate and demanding as she slowly wrapped her fingers around his thickness and began to slowly stroke him up and down.

"Well, well, it seems it isn't just that wicked tongue that has got you so many satisfied customers," she purred, breaking the kiss, her eyes widening as his cock grew another inch, as sturdy as a tentpole. Shorn of pubic hair his prick looked impressively girthy and long, and Emma seemed to enjoy the feel of its hefty thickness as she began to stroke him steadily, easing the silky skin over his steely shaft.

As she stroked him, he took the opportunity to examine her gorgeous breasts, gently cupping them in his hand, feeling their weighty roundness, the milky flesh soft yet firm. His neck muscles strained as he lifted his head, leaving a line of soft kisses along the well-rounded contours, drawing a hoarse moan as his tongue traced slow circles around her aureole, gently and slowly, her nipple becoming swollen and stiff, sitting proud of her smooth flesh, demanding more attention.

"Yes," she hissed breathlessly, stroking him a little harder as he drew an engorged nipple into his mouth, feeling her shiver as he flicked his tongue back and forth over her sensitive nub.

"Let me know when you're close," she moaned, jerking him a little harder, her grip a little firmer, as he gently squeezed her nipple between his lips.

"Oh, we've a way to go yet," he said. Although she was good, he'd had a lot of experience in his short time at Madam's and it had left him with a higher tolerance for this sort of stimulation. Besides, having felt the deliciously tight embrace of her cunny around his fingers he already knew how he wanted the evening to end.

"Not close? Well you'd better finish up quickly, my arm's beginning to ache," she replied, still stroking him, although a little half-heartedly now.

"Excuse the language Miss, but you're being a cocktease," he said.

"I'm not a cocktease!" she protested. "I just think that a lady deserves to be treated well, to be served and pleasured. You're just a servant, you should be grateful that I'm touching you at all."

"If your arm aches, perhaps we should try something else," he suggested, sliding a hand along her chin, and dragging a thumb along her full lips exploring their soft fullness.

"I don't think a lady should be expected to put that thing in her mouth, if that's what you're thinking," she said haughtily, shrugging his hand away as he tried to push her pouty lips towards his straining cock. "Certainly not for a servant boy."

Lucky was quite a patient young man. It was just as well because a lot of his work involved patience: whether scrubbing the steps inch-by-inch, peeling a mountain of potatoes for Cookie or politely hovering in the background at a ladies luncheon. The other day he'd spent an hour listening to women discuss the latest fashions in King's Landing and whether the best tea came from Dorne or the Summer Islands.

It was possible that she was acting the arrogant tease to see how he'd react but whatever the reason, even his patience was wearing thin with her snobby attitude.

"P'raps you're right and besides I can think of a better alternative, " he said, eyeing her naked thighs as he stretched over towards his discarded waistcoat, and pulled out a sheath from the discrete inner pocket.

"What are you doing?" she asked, a nervous expression on her face as he brushed her hand away and carefully rolled the prophylactic slowly along the length of his swollen shaft, inch by inch.

"Well I suppose if you're quick, I really am quite tired," she said, looking anxious as he sat up and spat on his hand, stroking his saliva along his thick shaft until it glistened wetly. "And I'll be on top of course."

But as she tried to slide a leg over his body, he rolled over, manoeuvring her so that she was beneath him. Lucky wasn't really a fighter but life on the streets had meant that he'd had to learn to look after himself, and he'd learned one or two things about how to wrestle. All that strength training helped as well.

"Wait, wait, don't forget who's in charge here, servant," she mewed, trying to crawl away as he grabbed her hips, pulling her onto all fours and wrapping an arm around her waist. She struggled, but he was stronger, one hand on her back firmly pushing her head down towards the mattress, her full bottom wiggling invitingly as she struggled.

"Get off me! I'll scream!" she squealed, her voice mercifully muffled now as he pushed her head down and used his other hand to pull her legs a little further apart.

"Oh, you'll scream all right," he growled, drawing another annoyed squeal from her as he slapped a well-rounded buttock before grasping his achingly hard shaft.In this head down, arse up position, he had a good view of the silky folds of her cunny peeking out from in between the twin globes of her pale buttocks, which flared out from her narrow waist. It made his cock throb hotly and he inched forwards, sliding the blunt head of his prick along her already slick lips, its hardness parting her soft fleshy folds. She struggled half-heartedly as he rubbed it against her slick groove until his shaft glistened with her juices.

"Let me go! You can't have me like this! Like I'm some kind of animal," she complained, as pushed the tip against her entrance, feeling the resistance of her tight slit.

"Yet I am, so evidently you're wrong," he chuckled, pushing a little more firmly, causing a surprised "oh!" from Emma as he felt her pussy lips yield and he slipped smoothly inside, savouring the feeling of her natural lubrication and tight embrace. He eased back out, her fleshy lips clinging to him as if reluctant to let him go.

"Bastard!" she gasped, as he thrust back in, a little deeper this time. When she reached behind, pushing weakly at his hips, he simply grabbed her wrist folding her arm neatly behind her back, rendering her even more helpless as he began to fuck her with slow, steady strokes loving the feel of her hot, wet pussy rippling along the full length of his hard, veiny cock.

"Not very nice language for a lady," he teased, drawing an angry squeal as he brought his hand firmly down on the soft puppy fat of her buttocks, producing a satisfyingly sharp slapping sound.

He began to fuck her with a slow, steady rhythm, savouring the feel of her clasping lips, easing his cock a little deeper as her quim relaxed a little, slowly adjusting to his generous girth. Before long, she stopped fighting, her complaints subsiding, gradually replaced by lusty moans that punctuated each thrust. He let go of her hand, instead sliding it beneath her stomach, feeling where her pussy lips gripped him, finding the little nub at the apex of her pussy and using a wet fingertip to gently tease her clit, feeling it throb and stiffen as he fucked her a little harder.

She'd been so sarcastic and dismissive of him that he felt determined to make her come again, to prove a point before he finished himself, and as he strummed her nub her hot moans were music to her ears.

"Please, please," she gasped, as he increased his pace, both hands clasped her narrow waist now, holding her steady as he pushed harder now, powerful thrusts that seemed to force the air from her lungs in a series of needy moans that filled the small room. He glanced to the right, watching them in the mirrored door of her wardrobe, watching her generous boobs swaying in time with his thrusts, her long silky hair partly covering her flushed face.

Her eyes were half-closed, her face flushed, her hands grasping at the bed sheets and it was clear that she had given in to the sheer pleasure, content to let him have his way now, to have her any way he wanted. As he thrust harder still, he could hear her voice rise in pitch over the rhythmic sound of their hot bodies slapping together, the wet noise of his cock plunging inside her, followed by a series of desperate cries signalling that she was close.

"Ugh, ugh, nnn," she grunted, her voice just a series of guttural, incoherent noises as he fucked her hard now, the sweat collecting on his forehead, his heavy balls slapping against her arse,his powerful thigh muscles starting to burn as he fucked her with short,fast strokes desperate to push her over the edge before he finished. He was close too, he could feel his balls tightening, the pressure building, each stroke bringing him closer, his hot body demanding a satisfying end to all this rich stimulation.

"Gods, oh, yes!" she squealed, and he felt the cool rush of relief as he felt her body jerk and shudder beneath him, a long, low howl signalling her climax, her pussy squeezing his cock once, twice, three times as her hot body shook and twisted.

The sight and sound of her finish made him want, no need, a satisfying end all the more. His lungs burned as he thrust faster still, and with a final staccato flurry of thrusts he was there too, all the tensions and frustrations of the evening released in a moment of the purist pleasure, his hot semen surging through his shaft as he thrust deep inside her, her bratty attitude making the moment that much sweeter. He savoured the moment, feeling her pussy lips massaging him as little aftershocks of desire surged through his spent body.

Afterwards, they lay side by side in contented silence, their hot bodies slowly cooling as he stared at the ceiling, its white surface divided by roughly-hewn wooden beams. Lucas looked around him, at the milk that he'd carefully heated which had now gone cold, at the clothes scattered untidily around the room. His shorts lay discarded on the floor, her camisole hung limply off the edge of the bed.

"Well, well, perhaps you are worth the silver," she said huskily, twisting towards him, resting her head on his chest, her leg sliding across his.

"Thanks, sorry if that was a little too rough," he said, a little worried about what she might say as she slid a hand along his bare thigh to where his cock lay dormant, slowly stroking him. As she toyed with him, he could already feel his shaft begin to stiffen and uncurl.

"Oh I'd say it was just rough enough," she purred as she swung a leg across him, then eased herself up, her lovely breasts swaying as she sat across his thighs.

In response, he could only moan contentedly as she eased her hips forward,her bare pussy sliding along his shaft till it was as thick and hard as the wooden beams.

"But if you want to make sure I tell Auntie Helen what a good boy you've been, I can think of a way you can make it up to me," she said, her dark eyes sparkling as moved up over his prone body, grasping his wrists and forcing them against the mattress. He watched helplessly as she shifted higher still till her hot thighs filled his field of view.

"Good boy," she added as he obediently began to lick her. "You know we're here for two more days before we return to King's Landing..."

--

The next day, Madam approached him whilst he was polishing the front desk.

"Here you are," she said, handing him fifteen silvers.

"I thought you said it was ten silvers," he said, quickly counting the coins.

"Well, there's an extra five there. Emma said that you'd be most accommodating last night and insisted you had a tip."

"Oh, thank you Madam. Yes, I gave her a foot rub, apparently her feet were sore from walking yesterday."

"Yes, well judging from the sounds you made you must give very good foot rubs," she replied.

"Oh, well," he said, feeling his face flush at the thought of being overheard. "I hope we didn't disturb you."

"No, not really, and besides Emma's been in an excellent mood today, much more relaxed and genial so whatever you did, I'm very grateful," she said, her lips forming a thin but knowing smile as she walked away.

12