Lucky Stiff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She understands what I want now, and throws her arms around my neck, at the same time she showers me with a series of quick little kisses.

We look deep into each other's eyes, and I see those big brown eyes go wide as I guide my cock into her.

I want her. I want her so badly that I can't stand it.

She gasps, as I piston up into her.

I leave her speechless, and all she can do is groan.

I jackhammer my way into her, never letting up.

I'm focused, and the intensity of the act blinds me to how close I am.

She lets out a throaty: "Jesus!"

And, I blast a load into her. I'm past the point of no return as I shoot rope after rope of cum into her.

I've never cum so much in life. I wonder if I'll ever stop.

Two more shot fire, and I'm completely spent.

I can't read her face, and wonder if she's mad at me for what happened. She just stares at me, with her mouth slightly open.

Then she lungs forward, nearly knocking me of the shower.

She kisses me hard on the lips. We drink each other in.

We drop to our knees, still kissing.

We finally pull away.

She lays her head on my shoulder, and I curl an arm behind her back.

We sit there until the water goes cold.

I help her dry off with a towel. In any other situation this probably would have sent us off on another fuck session, but we're both exhausted.

And it's nearly dawn.

We quickly get dressed. I offer to buy her breakfast, but she declines with a: "I'm just going to go home and sleep for a thousand years."

I walk her to her car.

Neither one of us says very much, but then I'm not sure there is anything else to be said. To say something now would just run the moment.

But when we get to her car, it feels like I should say something.

"So... um... I'd really like to see you again, and not just at work."

Some of my shyness has returned, and I feel kind of goofy asking.

She smiles, and tucks a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"Let me see your phone," she says.

Shit, did I remember to bring it? I check my pockets, and breathe a sigh of relief as my fingers tap the plastic case.

I hand the phone over.

She taps a few buttons and hands it back.

I look down.

Wow, not only her phone number but her address too-- which happily isn't that far away, even by foot.

She gets into her car.

The last thing I see, before she drives away, are those big browns eyes staring back at me in the rear view mirror.

I tell myself that there is no way I'll be able to sleep. I'm way too wired.

But as soon as my head hits my pillow, I'm out.

I wake up around six that evening.

The first thing I do is check my phone.

I can't believe it. There must be over a hundred messages all from Renee.

Truth be told, I'd forgotten all about Renee. And, my mind wanders briefly as I think about the night I just spent with Anna.

I start scrolling through the messages.

The messages begin at 8AM, and start off generic enough.

"Hey are you awake?"

"Are you there?"

I scroll down a little further.

"Do you want to take me to that new Chinese place? I heard they were good. Real fancy."

I scroll down more.

"Fine. Don't answer, jerk."

"That's what I get for dating some loser who doesn't even own a car."

"I can't believe I let you kiss me."

"Biggest mistake in my life."

A little further down, and I read:

"You're going to give me a good reference, right?"

"I'm not going to lose out on a good job, just because you can only think about yourself."

I delete the rest of the messages, and block Renee's number.

I have no idea what will happen with Anna and me. Maybe it was a onetime thing. God willing, maybe it will be something more.

But Anna did teach me one thing, though. That I sure as hell can do better than someone like Renee.

I call Anna.

She answers with a groggy hello. When she hears my voice, her tone brightens.

"Are you doing anything tonight?" I say.

"What did you have in mind," she asks.

And all ready I can feel my pants tighten as my erection begins to grow.

12