Lucy Propositions Don Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So much for thoughts of my brother and his wife as the straight laced conservative couple.

"Now that I know what you and Mar have been up to, I'm wondering if you'd like to join us?" She held up her hand before I could answer. "I'm guessing that you'd find it a little too weird with your brother and sister-in-law there, but perhaps we could work something else out."

I thought about Lucy's offer for a few minutes and then replied, "I think that might be fun, but we'd need to talk about it. If we were to do anything like that, I'd want to start off with just you and I and Mar together. I don't think we could rush into it."

I paused again. "Just out of curiosity, who are the other couple?"

She smiled. "I knew you'd want to know, and I know they wouldn't mind if I told you. It's not like you're going to tell anyone except Mar about this. It's Jurgen and Bev."

Jurgen was another of my brother's high school classmates. I'd known him for ages, and his wife, Bev was an eyeful, like Lucy. I'd fantasized about her, as well as Lucy as a horny teen. Bev, however, didn't have big breasts like Lucy. She had more of a runway model's shape and was endowed with long shapely legs, that terminated in a perfect, heart shaped ass. I dreamed of Bev's legs wrapped around me almost as many times as I'd fantasized about Lucy's twin peaks. The idea of fucking Bev was appealing, and I knew as well, that Mar wouldn't turn down a night with Jurgen. He was a handsome guy, an excellent tennis player, and had stayed in good shape, even into his fifties.

Lucy interrupted my thoughts about a pairing with Jurgen and Bev by standing and bending over to give me another of her wet, luscious kisses, then slid her hand along my thigh under the robe to squeeze my semi-stiff prick. "Hmmm, he's getting bigger. Are you ready to play again?" I moaned my answer.

"Let's see if I can bring him up to full size." She loosened the tie on my robe and opened it. "Yes, definitely getting there." Without missing a beat, she bent at the waist and engulfed half of my rapidly lengthening shaft. She slid it slowly out of her mouth and grinned at me. "I know Bev would love to suck your cock. She is such a cock hound, that girl. You know, she'd rather suck you off, just to get a big mouthful of come, than take this gorgeous thing up her pussy. That's not to say she doesn't get her fair share of hot fucks. Her favourite, though, is the best of both worlds. Whenever she can, she'll take on two guys at a time, and satisfy both her cravings. I loved to watch her sandwiched between Mac and Allen, getting the fucking of her life."

I closed my eye and envisioned Bev, with a guy fucking each end, made my cock even harder. I thought of Mar doing the same thing. Shit, what I'd give to see that!

My reverie was interrupted by Lucy swallowing my dick again. Wow!

"Come on, Donnie." She smiled at me. "I want you to fuck me again."

More to come in Chapter 2