Lucy's Foot Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was right as I watched clear drops of my pre cum being squeezed from the hole at the end of my cock by her toes. With each squeeze of my cock head and playful tug on my nuts I witnessed a drop of my clear pre cum ooze out onto her shiny toe nail as it ran down between her toes.

Lucy said, “Oh yes. That feels so hot. I love watching it leak out of you on to my toes and feel the warmth of it between my toes.”

Lucy pulled her toes away from my cock and buried them into my nut sack wiggling them around somewhat rougher than usual. Feeling the tips of her toes knocking against my testes caused me to sit up further pulling her athletic legs into me.

Seeing my reaction Lucy looked down at me and laughed, “What’s the matter? Don’t worry I am not going to hurt you, besides it’s almost time to use the sock on you. I just want to play and tease you a little while longer.”

Lucy flexed and twirled her toes against my sensitive nuts and I could not help but remain seated up against her shins. I wrapped my arms around her lower legs in a bear hug just below her knees and grunted each time one of her toes rubbed against one of my nuts. I felt her strong slender calves flex against my fore arms. After a few moments of this I began to feel a slight ache in my lower abdomen. Her soft toes were causing this familiar ache of having my balls racked. It was not an extreme ache. I had felt worse before but the pain did cause a slight discomfort. I took my mind off the pain by concentrating on the feel of her sexy legs and beautiful toes.

Lucy giggled and said, “This is good stuff. Feeling the power of my legs and feet and the way your little nuts feel against my toes. You’re holding on nicely Eric. I appreciate you letting me pop your little nuts with my toes. I’m trying not to hurt them too bad.”

Lucy continued to assault my nuts with her toes and I was almost at the breaking point as I was sweating and shaking due to the ache in my balls and gut. Lucy must have known this as well and asked me to lean back a little. I did as she asked and felt her prod the toes of her left foot underneath my nut sack. She then spread her toes and slowly flexed her ankle up, which pulled my nuts gently away from my body. I could feel my nuts pressed against the top of her toes. I moaned deeply with pleasure feeling this wonderful sensation.

I looked up at Lucy and again could see she had her elbows on her knees with her chin resting in the palm of her hands. She looked down at me smiling saying, “Mmmmm, you like that I see. You were shaking and breathing pretty hard there for a while. I hope my toes did not hurt you. It amazes me how much of that you put up with and shows me how much you are into my toes and legs. Jeremy did not last near as long as you did. I almost had him in tears. I could easily hurt a guy with my little toes if I chose to do so. As you can see right now they can be soothing also.”

She began to wiggle her spread toes in my stretched out nut sack and I could feel my testes rolling across the top of each digit. I moaned even louder as I felt my body quiver with each movement of her soft golden toes. It was a soothing sensation that quelled the ache in my stomach and balls and began to arouse me once more.

Lucy hearing my response of pleasure, “Oh my you really like that because you’re leaking again.”

Having said that I looked down at my cock head and could see I was pre cumming one drop after another.

Lucy took her right foot and raised it up over the tip of my hard cock saying, “I want some of that on my sole.”

Lucy curled her toes down hooking the head of my cock and pulling it out straight and pointing it in her direction. The touch of her soft digits caused my cock to twitch. She then moved her foot forward slowly running the sensitive head of my cock along the length of her sole. Up and down from heel to toe. The feeling of her silky wrinkled sole rubbing against the sensitive glands at the head of my cock felt amazing.

I responded with, “Oh my God!” as each wrinkle of her sole passing over my head added to my state of arousal.

Lucy said, “Oh yes that feels good. Your leaking juices quite well, it won’t be long before the bottom of my foot is covered with your hot pre cum.”

I watched as her foot coaxed out drop after drop of my clear liquid. I could see shiny lines of my pre cum leaving a clear trail across the bottom of her foot.

I grunted with each movement of her toes in my nut sack and foot across my cock head. My breathing began to intensify as I panted, “Your feet and toes are amazing I cannot control it.”

Lucy laughed, “Your not suppose to. I am controlling it.” Then she said, “Here do this while I continue to play with your cock and balls.”

I looked up as Lucy held out the bottle of lotion asking me to hold out my hand as she squirted out the lotion into my palm.

Lucy said, “Now rub this into my legs.”

I began to rub the lotion into her lower legs while she continued to assault my cock head and balls. As I rubbed the lotion into her calves I could feel her rope-like muscles move beneath my hands. I worked my way down to her ankles and marveled in their tireless flexing motion. I could feel the strength in her legs move down into her ankles. Lucy squirted some more lotion into my hand telling me to rub it into her thighs. I leaned forward even more to do this feeling Lucy’s foot press my cock down even further as she rubbed the sole of her foot back and forth across the top of my cock head. Lucy lifted her elbows off her knees and leaned back against the couch allowing me access to her thighs. Her thighs felt amazing as the big muscle undulated smoothly beneath my touch. Lucy moaned enjoying my touch and what she was doing to me.

Lucy then told me to lie back down.

She removed her feet and toes from my body telling me it was time. I rested my head on the pillows watching as Lucy picked up the small sock and the bottle of lotion. She began by applying lotion to the sole of her right foot. I noticed she added a heavy amount to the balls of her feet and under her toes not rubbing it fully in. She then inserted her foot into the small sock which covered her entire foot but not her ankle. I could see the hole at the bottom of the sock just beneath the balls of her foot. She lowered her foot over my stiff member and reached down with her slender fingers grabbing my cock and pulling it up straight. She opened up the hole at the bottom of the sock using her other fingers.

Lucy giggled saying, “I can feel your cock twitching between my fingers. I am going to enjoy watching and feeling you lose it.”

She began to insert the head of my cock into the hole at the bottom of the sock. I could feel the soft wrinkled skin of her sole rub along the glands of my cock. She released the part of the sock she was holding open and I could feel it wrap around my shaft holding it in place against the bottom of her foot. She then slowly slid her foot down towards my balls forcing the remainder of my cock to push up into the sock. I could see through the nylon material of the sock as the head of my cock moved up into the toe part of the sock sliding past the balls of her feet and under the bottom of her toes.

Lucy smiled and sat back saying, “That’s a nice fit wouldn’t you say?”

The sensation felt amazing. I rolled my head from side to side moaning softly as I felt the heavy lotion Lucy had applied earlier to her toes build up around the head of my cock.

Lucy laughed, “Your cock is mine now with no place to go. When you explode your load it has no where to go but into the sock and ALL OVER my toes. Nothing goes to waste.”

I looked up and could see Lucy had assumed that familiar almost nonchalant posture with one elbow on her raised knee resting her chin in the open palm of her hand smiling down at me.

Lucy winked at me saying, “Here we go sweetie, and please try to hold on as long as you can. I want to make this last.”

Lucy started by pushing her foot down pressing my cock against my lower abdomen and wiggling the tips of her toes. The sensation felt incredible as I felt the bottom of her soft digits rub against the sensitive glands of my swollen head. I could hear the soft squishy sound from the lotion around her toes and the head of my cock. Lucy kept this up as my state of excitement increased with each passing moment. After a while I began to gasp and grunt and could not help but begin to thrust my hips up and down forcing my trapped cock into the toe of the sock. I watched as the tip of my cock slid against her wiggling toes and press into the toe-end of the sock with each thrust.

Lucy enjoyed watching me squirm beneath her foot as she looked down at me saying, “There you go push all you want. Your cock isn’t going anywhere.”

Hearing me pant and groan Lucy increased her actions by raising her foot slightly back taking my trapped cock with it pointing her foot and my cock straight up. I watched as she smiled at me and her toes spread open. I could see the head of my lotioned cock slipped easily between her big toe and second toe. She began to flex her ankle up and down jerking my cock between her toes. I could feel the web of skin between her toes rub against the sensitive gland beneath my head driving me crazy.

The sensation was incredible as I began to thrust my hips up and down even higher. Each time she flexed her ankle up the skin between her toes caught the ribbed portion of my cock head causing me to moan loudly with pleasure and almost come out of my skin.

Lucy enjoyed causing this reaction in me as she increased the pace of her jerks saying, “Ah yes that’s got you going real good now. I love feeling the head of your cock catch between my toes making you jerk up like that.”

I watched her beautiful ankle flex up and down timing my thrusts to its movement. I was gasping heavily, trying desperately to hold on and enjoy the pleasure her toes provided.

Lucy calmly responded in kind, “That’s it just keep pushing your cock between my tight toes and feel it rubbing between my toes. Fuck my toes Eric.”

I watched her toes curl and release around the head of my cock clenching my pumping cock head keeping constant contact. The heat from her toes and my cock began to build inside the sock. I looked up into Lucy’s smiling face and she raised her hand. She beckoned me in silent gesture with her finger, asking me to sit up.

I sat up and Lucy said, “I want to feel you grab my legs and press the front of them into your chest. This next thing I am about to do is going to make you shake with excitement and I want to feel your body move against my legs.”

I did as she asked locking my arms around her calves pulling my torso up against her smooth shins. I felt Lucy’s toes move around the head of my cock. I looked down and watched as she positioned her long second toe against the underside of my cock head, the tip of it making contact with the ribbed gland. Her big toe and third toe slid along either side of my cock head. She began to flex her ankle and leg again. The sensation was amazing as I watched and felt the soft underside of her long second toe rub up and down maintaining constant contact with the sensitive gland under the head of my cock.

I threw my head back and grunted louder than ever. I was desperately trying to thrust my hips but it was difficult in the position I was in. I held on tightly to Lucy’s sexy long legs, hugging them into my chest. My body was on the verge of giving up as every muscle quivered with excitement. Lucy’s legs were so long I was staring into her knees. I pressed my lips against them as I gasped for air.

Lucy ran her fingers slowly through my hair, “Oh yeeeeessss, that’s it. I love feeling your body shake against my legs and knowing it’s because of what I am doing to you. Your breath feels so hot and sexy on my legs.”

I could feel the blood rushing through my head as my heart pounded with excitement. Lucy picked up the pace rocking my body up and down and from side to side. Her leg was strong and untiring. I was moving uncontrollably and were it not for my cock being held in check by the sock there would be no way her toe could maintain the constant contact on the head of my cock.

After a few moments of this Lucy’s toes had taken me to a state of bliss. I was grunting and groaning with each jerk of her toes. Her long second toe was relentless as it continued to rub up and down, up and down over the head of my cock. I continued to watch the head of my cock swell and move each time her perfectly manicured toe rubbed against it. The bottom of her toe felt smooth and soft as silk.

Lucy leaned down pressing her lips against my left ear whispering, “You’re breathing really hard and I can feel your heart beating rapidly against my shins. Now I am going to make you explode all over my toes.”

Lucy reached down with both hands and I felt her grab a nut between each set of her long fingers. I felt the tips of her fingers delve in my tight nut sack.

As she did this she whispered into my ear, “Now where are those little nuggets.”

Just feeling her finger tips probing around inside my nut sack as she searched for my testes almost made me blow my load; I gritted my teeth trying to hold. Lucy moved her face in front of mine smiling at me as she continued to probe my nut sack and jerk the head of my cock with her toe. Her smiling face inches from mine she giggled saying, “Don’t lose it yet. I know you want to but hold on until I get a hold of your nuts.”

It only took a few seconds and she found them, “Ahhhhh, there they are. My other toes are feeling left out so I am just going to roll your nuts against them.”

I felt Lucy’s left leg move in my arms as she positioned her toes underneath my nut sack. She probed the tips of her toes into my nut sack and used her fingers to roll my testes against them.

As I felt her do this my body shook uncontrollably. Lucy’s fingers rolled my nuts across the soft digits of her toes back and forth while her other toes continued to rub the head of my cock trapped inside the toe end of the sock. She began to push her toes deeper into my nut sack and wiggle them about.

She kept her face next to mine and whispered, “Ah yes, now that’s really got you going. Come on Eric cum for me. I love feeling a guy’s nuts move between my fingers and against my toes right before he cums. I like the way they swell and move when you cum. C’mon, Blow your load into my toes Eric.”

That was all it took hearing her soft voice, feeling her warm breath next to my ear and feeling her toes wiggle in my sack. I Grunted loudly and tried desperately to pump my hips. I clutched her legs hard into my chest as I felt the urge overtake me.

Lucy continued to whisper into my ear the whole time, “That’s it cum for me. I can feel it in your nuts. I can feel it in your body, Cum for me now.”

Lucy giggled and kissed the tip of my nose with a gentle peck.

I yelled, “Oh my God. Your toes, your toes, OH MY GOD I’M CUMMING!!!”

I heard Lucy giggle into my ear just as I released myself to her toes and legs. Feeling the heat of my cum explode into her soft toes I heard Lucy respond, “Oh my!”

I looked down at my trapped cock just as Lucy’s long second toe slid up over the glands of my cock and over the hole. I watched a thick stream of my cum shoot out hitting into the soft underside of her golden toe and then spread against the inside of the sock to mingle with her other digits. Her toe slid down and I felt her fingers press my testes into her other toes buried in my nut sack. Her second toe continued to jerk me forcing another load from me. My body shook uncontrollably feeling all these sensations Lucy gave me as I watched my second load of cum shoot out into the toe-end of the sock only to be swallowed up by her wiggling toes.

Lucy continued to whisper into my ear, “Thaaaats it. Let it all out. I want to feel every last drop.”

Her stimulation of all my senses, sight sound and touch was almost too much to handle as I became light headed and threw myself back onto the floor.

I moaned as I felt Lucy step down on my cock pressing it between my lower abdomen and the sole of her foot. I watched as she relentlessly jerked her foot back and forth in quick strokes her leg was like a powerful piston moving forward and back. All her quick jerks were concentrated on the head of my cock as her toes rubbed back and forth over head.

I could feel Lucy’s fingers and toes really working inside my nut sack which was slowly becoming looser as she continued to jerk me with her toes.

Lucy looked up at me smiling and saying, “Look at all that cum, your doing nicely keep it coming I know you got more inside you.”

Lucy was right as I felt another load building inside me this one not so big but it felt just as good as the first one as I watched it spew out against her toes.

As my orgasm subsided Lucy pulled her fingers from my tired nut sack and rested her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands. She slowly milked out the remaining cum from my cock with her toes. I watched as she playfully wiggled and spread her toes inside the cum filled sock. When she spread her toes I could see strands of my cum connected between her toes. It looked amazing.

Lucy smile down at me, “Your cum feels so good on my toes. It feels so hot and knowing that it came from inside you and is now all over my toes makes me feel so sexy. I hope that was as good for you as it was for me. You came hard. For a while there I didn’t think I could keep you beneath my feet you were moving so much.”

I took a long breath gathering myself. I could feel my heart slowly returning to its normal rhythm.

I said, “Believe it or not for a moment there I thought I was going to pass out.”

Lucy laughed, “Oh wow! It was that good huh? Well you sure know how to say the right thing to a girl. That makes me feel good. What was the best part for you?”

I laughed, “Everything, Everything!”

We both laughed and Lucy removed the cum filled sock from her foot and my cock. She held it up in front of her nose and took a big whiff saying, “I love the smell of cum.”

She set the sock in the empty wine glass. Her toes were completely covered with my seed. She reached down and rubbed it into her foot and ankle. She then brought her feet up placing them around my spent member. She slowly fondled my cock with her toes milking out the remainder of my cum. She was very adept at using her feet. I watched as my cock shrunk down and leaked out what little cum was left. Lucy would catch the remaining cum on her toes. Seeing her sitting above me; watching her long shapely legs and her smiling face resting in the palms of her hands as she fondled my limp cock with her toes and feet felt amazing. I laid there for a while as she did this. I did not want to move.

Lucy looked down at me and laughed, “You look very content right now. You know I would love to do this to you all night but I have some chores I need to run, not to mention I need to purchase some more socks. I wish I could make you my permanent throw rug. I would come home every day and soak my tired feet in your cum.”

Lucy stood up and I got myself dressed. As she walked me to the door I said, “Thanks for doing this.”

Lucy smiled, “What can I say it’s my kink, I’m addicted to giving foot jobs. You’re addicted to receiving them. We were made for each other. Any time you want one please call me. Let Jeremy know also.”

I walked out with a big smile on my face thinking about the next time I would call Lucy.

12