Lucy's Special Night

Story Info
The best man helped.
1.3k words
3.57
4.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy's Special Night Before Her Wedding

"I'm not used to being naked around males."

She was gorgeous but tipsy. The fiancé, in the other room, was in worse shape. Someone had spiked the punch at the rehearsal dinner. She wasn't supposed to be in this suite until tomorrow night, with a wedding ring safely on her finger.

"Look at yourself in the mirror. I've never seen a finer body. Just think, twenty-four hours from now, you will be in the bed right here getting an amazing wedding night fucking."

"You have a very crude mouth. I promised my mother to be a virgin on my wedding night."

She was standing on a towel and he was applying a special lotion that smelled marvelous and made her skin tingle. She reached for the glass he had provided that had a nice fizzy drink in it. A little voice asked why was she naked with the best man, a guy she didn't even know.

He went down on his knees and worked lotion into the muscles of her legs. When his hand got to the top of her thigh, he turned it edge on and rubbed the folds of her pussy. She knew this was wrong. The best man playbook did not include his fingers in her private parts.

"Roger, this is naughty, please stop."

He stood and somehow his shorts had disappeared. Moments later, a big stiff cock, coated with her lotion, was slipping into the tight gap at the top of her legs.

"Roger! Stop" Her voice was loud but his fingers had found stiff nipples on the generous breasts and were pinching. Pinching hard.

"Aahhh! His hand was over her mouth and before she could resist, her own panties were stuffed in her mouth.

"Lucy, please cooperate. We are going to have a little playtime. A few games to release your inhibitions. With sex, you can't go from zero to a hundred miles an hour in one go. Especially since you have been raised in such a repressed home."

She almost fainted. Her mother didn't think anything about sex was playtime. How could she get rid of Roger? His low voice was at her ear.

"Lucy, you need to learn about cocks. More than one cock, they come in different sizes and shapes. Put your fingers around mine. I just put lotion on it, so stroke it carefully."

Lucy was paralyzed, watching her hand go up and down the big stiff shaft.

"Oh, I shouldn't be doing this, Roger. It might lead to a blow job. My bridesmaid told me Russell would expect it."

"That's right, Lucy. Guys think blow jobs are great. Russell is passed out in the next room, but tomorrow night, his cock will be in your mouth. You better practice on me. You don't want him to think you are just a naïve virgin."

Her tongue was hesitantly licking. He groaned and brought the big fat head to her lips. Eyes wide, she opened and sucked it in. He helped by adding a little push. She pulled back with a moan, "This is so bad. What would my mother say?"

"Lucy, she would never admit it, but in the privacy of their bedroom, she has been sucking your father's big cock for years."

"Oohhh!" The lovely bride-to-be sagged in his arms, overcome with shock at the rigid cock playing in her mouth.

Roger laughed at the success of his seduction efforts and rearranged bodies on the bed next to them. When Lucy came back among the living, she was upright, straddling his thighs. He leaned forward with a kiss for her lips and then for her generous boobs.

She moaned into the kiss, feeling tingles everywhere. Her hand brushed something and she looked down at the amazingly big cock sprouting up between them.

"Oh Roger, no! This is evil."

He smiled and kissed the side of her neck, which sent tremors right to her crotch.

"Don't worry, I am just showing you a few of the positions you will like once you are married and needing frequent cock."

Her voice squeaked, "Frequent cock?"

"Well, that's what husbands do, they provide frequent cock. Here, put your hand on mine and check it out. This is called the cowgirl position. Do you know what happens next?"

Lucy's head was dizzy with booze, but her body was shaking with arousal. She'd never felt this hot when she and Russell were making out. Roger's hand was helping hers with stroking the anxious cock. She suddenly realized she was in a dangerous position. Just a few movements and that big thing could be inside her. Her hips could be held up in the air, and the leaky pussy would be taking a cock inside for the first time. In a moment of clarity, she heard Roger saying something.

"Lucy, don't do anything you don't want to. I'm just trying to be helpful. I know going all the way for the first time is scary. It certainly was for me. But some brides decide they want to enjoy their honeymoon, not be scared out of their wits not knowing what is happening."

Lucy felt as though the fog was lifting. She was leaving home, leaving the place where she grew up with so much correction of her every move. Trading her domineering mother for a loving husband with a big cock. She knew it was big because she felt it in his pants, even though she told him he couldn't take it out. Maybe that had been a dumb idea. Roger said she would need frequent cock. Maybe he was right?

Her mind whirling, she squeezed the cock again and leaned for another kiss. "Roger, do you suppose I need a practice fuck?"

She was shocked by her own words, and so was Roger. But he recovered quickly and reached for a boob tip to pinch.

"Lucy! That's more like it. No more shrinking violet. No more Momma's girl. You realize, don't you, that you are in the female superior position? You control whether that shaft is finding a home in your cunt!"

Oh god, she couldn't believe this. 'Female superior.' She liked the sound of that. The conversation kept her getting hotter and hotter. Her pussy was dripping on Roger and his nasty fingers that were exploring her portal without permission.

Roger knew better than to actually take Lucy's cherry. That was Russell's privilege. After all, he was taking on a lot of responsibility to support his wife and babies. But he, Roger, was providing a lot of sex education for the wonderful woman in his arms. What if he helped with a big orgasm that put her to sleep?

Lucy was thinking too. What was she thinking, asking about a practice fuck? Wasn't a fuck a fuck? Damn, she was using all the forbidden words and didn't worry a bit about it.

Pushing back, Lucy smiled and said, "Roger, you are a horny thing. This cock wants any pussy it can find. Well, the Lucy pussy is reserved for Russell James, and he is going to do me tomorrow."

Roger liked the determination in her eyes. But he would leave her with a little goodnight present. He grabbed the fine legs in front of him and pulled the recently waxed pussy to his mouth. Leading with his tongue, he ignored her cries of protest and went to work.

"Aarrggg! No! Ah, ah, ah." She struggled and squirmed and suffered a giant orgasm.

Minutes later, they looked at each other. "Bad."

"Very bad. I'm lucky you didn't finish me off."

"That's for Russell to do. He is the one making all those promises at the ceremony."

"I'm going to be making promises too." They stared at each other, lust fading.

After a bathroom call, she was tucked into bed. He had his clothes on and was standing next to her, kissing the back of her hand.

"Lucy, one last word. If it turns out this is not a match made in heaven, you know who to call..."