Luke and Amy Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy joins her brother for a night out.
29.3k words
4.8
156k
144

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's fingers flew across the keyboard of her laptop, pounding out an essay on Edgar Degas for her art history class. She bit her lip as she typed, only stopping for a moment to collect her thoughts, and then another paragraph of key strokes followed.

Her brother bounded into her room. His sudden appearance caused Amy to gasp as he startled her out of her thought process.

"What are you doing?" Luke asked. He came around behind her chair and dropped a gentle kiss on her cheek, and then looked at the computer screen.

"Just an essay for art history," Amy said, nuzzling her cheek against his, "nothing big."

He breathed in the scent of her hair with a pleasant sigh. "And, when is it due?"

"Not until Thursday," Amy said as her fingers returned to the keyboard. She quickly glanced down at the minimal essay outline she had written in a spiral notebook.

"You do realize it's Saturday, right?" Luke chuckled.

"Yes and your point?" She grinned and rolled her eyes as her thoughts appeared on the screen.

"Well, besides the fact that I will have yet another of your wonderful essays to edit tomorrow," Luke said, and then kissed her temple, "I wanted to see if you would like to come out to a bar with Ethan, Chris, and I tonight."

"Hmm," his sister muttered as she finished typing a chunk of text. Then, she turned her chair and Luke pulled back, looking down at her bright blue eyes. "Do you want me to go?"

"Of course I want you to come," Luke said with a genuine smile as he squatted down in front of her. "I wouldn't be asking if I didn't."

Amy nibbled her lip as she thought for a moment. "I would love to. But, can I even get in? In case you've forgotten, I'm only eighteen. Don't they card?"

Luke gently nudged her black rectangular glasses up on her nose and tucked a few strands of her brunette mane behind her ears. "Don't worry about that. I've already talked to Ethan about it. He said he knows a doorman at one of the bars in Wrigleyville. We will take care of it."

Amy nodded with a grin as she looked into her brother's matching blue eyes. "Alright, well, I've never been to a bar."

"I'm glad I'll be your first," Luke said with a grin, and then kissed her lips softly.

"We'll have to convince Dad though," Amy added.

"True. But, you're not going to drink, right?" He couldn't help his eyes trailing down to her glorious chest, but quickly returned to her freckled face.

"No, of course not. I don't want to get Ethan's friend in trouble." She reached out and lightly trailed her fingers along his arm. "Plus, I wouldn't anyway."

"Good, because then, you will be our designated driver," Luke said with a teasing celebratory tone in his voice.

"Now you're the one with all the plans. I thought that was always my job," Amy giggled.

"I come up with a few good ones every now and then." Luke winked, and then stood up. He dropped a kiss on her forehead. "Finish up your essay, and then we'll talk to Dad."

Amy blew him a kiss as he disappeared from her room. She spun back to her paper. Her fingers tapped the keys as fast as her mind came up with the words.

About an hour later, Amy bounced down the stairs in a snug pair of jeans and one of her brother's old t-shirts. Luke smiled upon seeing her as she floated into the room. She plopped down next to him on the burgundy leather sofa. Their mother was out for the afternoon with friends.

The siblings exchanged a nod. Amy turned her attention towards their father.

"Hey, Daddy," Amy said softly.

"Yes, baby?" Phil replied, turning around in his recliner to face them.

Amy smiled softly. "Luke said that he is going to go out tonight with some of his friends to a bar."

Her father raised a bushy brow. His forehead lines stressed up towards his meticulously shaved bald scalp.

She had her parents' complete trust, which was more than could be said of others her age.

She took a breath before she continued. "He wanted me to come along with them so I can be the designated driver."

"Amy, you're eighteen. Absolutely not," he said sternly.

Luke opened his mouth to say something, but Amy stopped him with a touch on his arm.

"Daddy, I'm not going to drink. I swear. I just want to go out and have some fun. Everyone will be safe because I'm going to drive. I'll take Ethan and Chris home afterwards, and then we will come straight home."

Phil looked back and forth between his daughter and son, contemplating a response. His precious angel surrounded by drunken men was not an appealing thought.

Amy walked over to her father's recliner and squatted down next to it, so she was at eye level with him. She gently placed her hand on top on his and looked into his light brown eyes. "Please, Daddy. I want to go with them. Luke will watch over me, and I know his friends will too. Please?" She added another plea to end her rebuttal.

Luke smiled inwardly at his sister.

"Amy, have you finished all of your homework for the weekend?" Her dad asked.

"Oh yes." She nodded fast and hard. "I even already have my Degas paper finished for Thursday."

She wasn't making this easy on him. Phil swallowed hard, and then looked over at his son. "What bar is it?"

"It's near Wrigley Field. I'm not sure which one yet, but I will call Ethan and let you know before we go."

She bit her lip nervously, awaiting his blessing.

"Luke, do you promise to look out for her tonight?" their father asked.

"Absolutely, Dad. I've always looked out for Squirt," Luke replied confidently.

Phil exhaled, looking over at his daughter. He shook his head before he gave in. "Alright, just don't stay out too late."

"Thank you, Daddy!" Amy squealed as she rose to from her squat and wrapped her arms tightly around her father. She kissed his cheek repeatedly. "Thank you. Thank you."

He patted her arms as she nearly choked the breath out of him. "You're welcome, baby. Be safe please."

She pulled back and smiled down to him. "Of course. I promise to be safe and keep Luke and his friends safe too."

He smiled back. "Don't make me regret this," he said with his hand sawing the air.

"You won't, Daddy." Amy dropped one last kiss on his cheek before stepping away.

Amy turned and smiled to her brother before she went upstairs. She put her hair into a high ponytail, and then slipped into a pair of sneakers. She took a quick look through her closet, making a mental note of the dress she would wear tonight. Then, she hurried back down the stairs.

"I'm going to take Penny on a walk. Do you want to come with me, Luke?" She asked as she grabbed the purple leash from the credenza by the door.

The yellow lab saw the leash in Amy's hand and pranced over to the door, wagging her tail.

Luke lifted himself from the couch as his sister hooked the lead onto the dog's collar. "Sure. Are we going to the park?"

"If that's where you want to go." Amy smiled and opened the doors. "Be back in a bit, Daddy."

"Have fun," he said as they left.

Luke and Amy strolled down the sidewalk on an unseasonably warm early March afternoon. Some trees had begun to flourish, and the first day of spring was still a couple weeks away.

Penny obediently walked at Amy's side. She didn't need a leash. She cared only about her family, and didn't care to chase rabbits and squirrels.

Amy looked over at her brother in his typical daily wear of a t-shirt and loose fitting jeans. His short brown hair was fluttering with the wind. She imagined the lines that his lean muscles painted on his chest and abdomen.

He glanced over at her and they shared a smile between them. He arched back, conspicuously looking at her bubble butt in snug jeans.

Amy laughed and punched his arm. "You're such a perv."

Luke scanned the surroundings to make sure they were alone before he spoke, "And you're a slut."

"We've already been through this, Luke. I love that you call me a slut because," she took a quick look over her shoulder and lowered her voice, "I am your slut. Your personal slut and you love it."

"I do," he stated into her ear and slapped her ass.

Amy squeaked and giggled.

Penny stopped to do her business, and then they continued their walk towards the park.

"Good work with Dad back there, by the way," Luke said.

Amy grinned and looked over at her brother. "You know, when you've gotten straight A's since your very first report card, your words have more weight."

Luke shook his head. "Well I guess that's true. I didn't know that luxury."

"No shit," Amy laughed as they stopped at a corner for a car to pass. "You had me covering for you all of the time."

They crossed the street, taking a left from the corner and traversing the intersection diagonally.

"That's only because you were so good at it," he said as he put his arm around her shoulder. "Thanks for being you." He dropped a peck on her temple.

A smile curled on her lips and she put her arm around his lower back. "I'm good at other things too, aren't I?"

Luke stopped himself from what he wanted to say as they passed by a family enjoying the sunshine in their backyard. He responded simply, "Many, many things."

They arrived at the park. Children were running around the playground screaming and playing freeze tag, swinging, and sliding down the slide. Luke and Amy kept walking down to the open grass behind a baseball diamond.

Amy looked around for cops because of leash laws, and then unhooked the lead. She dropped it on the grass where they were standing and Penny stayed at their side.

"Want to race?" Amy asked.

"What does the winner get?" Luke replied with a grin.

She tapped her lip for a moment, looking up in her brother's beautiful eyes. "A head to toe massage."

He nodded approvingly. "Across the way, touch the other sidewalk with your hand, and back to this tree." He pointed directly behind them.

She nodded, and then grinned. "What about if Penny wins?" Amy chuckled lightheartedly.

"I'll buy her a giant bone from the butcher," Luke retorted quickly, and then returned the smirk.

"Alright, no head starts. On three," Amy said, getting into position.

They counted to three together and both of them took off. Penny quickly followed, keeping pace with Amy. Luke got off to a quick start, but his sister had closed in before reaching the other sidewalk. They touched the concrete with their fingers. Amy was a half second ahead.

She ran as fast as she could, wishing her breasts weren't quite as large as they were. They bounced wildly on her chest as she neared the tree. Luke was just a few strides behind and picked up his pace. He ran faster than he had since he raced home from second base to win his final high-school baseball game.

Amy extended her arm, a few feet from the tree, hearing her brother right behind her. She was always determined to win anything and everything.

Luke crushed her hopes. He wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up. He carried her away from the roots of the tree.

Amy kicked and swung her arms, playfully screaming. "I was going to win!" she wailed.

He tackled her to the grass with his knees next to her thighs and hands holding her arms to the ground. Amy struggled to get up, wiggling under him. She could have gotten away if she really wanted to. They panted, catching their breath as their eyes locked.

A rush of lust was sent through both of them. Luke pressed his groin into hers as he looked down at her pink cheeks and heaving chest. Amy's nipples swelled and pressed against her thin shirt and bra. His hands slid up her forearms to her palms.

"I love you," Amy said softly.

"I love you too," Luke replied, pressing her hands harder into the soil.

"I want to kiss you so bad right now," Amy muttered with heavy breath.

"How bad?" Luke asked, pushing himself into her a shade harder.

"Fucking terribly bad."

"Do it. I dare you."

Amy lifted her head and quickly pressed her lips to his before dropping back down.

"You want more, don't you?" Luke whispered.

"Yes, but we can't. I would fuck you right now if we could." Amy curled her fingers with his. "This is already bad enough."

Penny interrupted their lust filled cloud. She licked glistening faces. They both chuckled as they detached. Both of them were on their backs, letting Penny cover them both with doggie kisses as they laughed.

They wrestled with the dog, getting covered in dirt as they razzled her. Her tail wagged happily as they played with her.

Luke got up, and then helped Amy off of the ground. They both dusted themselves off before Amy squatted down to hook the leash back on Penny's collar.

They headed back home. Amy waved to the neighbors she knew and her brother was an awkward few seconds behind in his greetings.

Luke called his buddy to confirm where they were going tonight as Amy got them each a glass of water and filled Penny's bowl. His father approved of the location and reminded him to not keep Amy out too late.

They relaxed on the sofa, watching a pre-season Cubs game with their father. Both of them drank their water until it was gone.

"What time did Ethan say for us to meet him there?" Amy asked as she petted the still panting dog between them.

"Around eight," Luke replied.

She looked over at the clock above the fireplace. "We need to leave in two hours. You should go shower. I'll go after you."

"Fine, if you think I stink, I'll go shower," he said sarcastically as he got up.

"I never said you stink, but you smell a bit sweaty and like outside." She rolled her eyes and playfully kicked his calf as he walked passed her.

"Then I stink," Luke chuckled as he went upstairs.

"You smell like your cousin's beef stroganoff," Phil bellowed.

Amy fell over on the sofa in hysterical laughter remembering the disgusting concoction that everyone was so full off of after two bites. "Good one, Dad."

Their mother, Kathryn, arrived home a few minutes later with her friend Shelly. Shelly was both Luke and Amy's godmother and their mother's best friend since middle-school. Both of them had called her Aunt Shelly for as long as they could remember. She was a curvy, dark haired woman whose face was always filled with happiness. Amy bounded off of the sofa to give her a hug.

"I heard Luke's home!" Shelly beamed. "I had to come and see for myself."

"He is!" Amy exclaimed as the tight embrace broke. "He's in the shower, but since he's a boy, he'll be right down."

They moved their conversation into the kitchen to not bother Phil during the last few innings of the game. Amy made her mother and Shelly hot chamomile tea while they waited for Luke's arrival.

He came downstairs in dark wash jeans and a soft blue button down shirt. His hair was still damp and slightly messy from his shower.

Amy gave him an approving smile and slowly mouthed, "You look handsome," as he came into the kitchen.

Luke grinned just a moment before he was surrounded with a crushing hug from Shelly. She touched his arms and face and kissed his cheeks. Amy giggled as she watched him make sure he was really there in flesh and blood.

"Your mom said you were here and I couldn't believe her!" Shelly squealed as she hugged him and kissed his face repeatedly.

"Well, it's true," Luke said with a smile as she finally pulled away.

He filled her in on the reasons for his long needed visit and his life in Europe. Amy hopped up on the counter and joined the conversation for a few minutes.

She silently admired her brother's butt in the jeans he had on before ripping her eyes away when she heard her mother say her name.

"Amy, did you and Kristy get everything taken care of at the print shop this morning?" Kathryn asked.

"Oh yes, everything was fine. The mistake on the flyers and tickets was their fault so they fixed it for free," Amy replied, lightly kicking her heels against the cabinet.

"Prom committee must be keeping you busy, you better get yourself a date after all of that work," Shelly said, and then blew across her steaming tea. "Do you think any boys will be asking you?"

Luke glanced over, and locked eyes with his sister for a brief moment. He would offer to take her if he would still be in town. He remembered a friend of his who didn't have a date to their prom and brought his sister. He felt a twinge of pain in his stomach, thinking of Amy spending a night with another guy.

Amy looked back over to Shelly with a shrug. "Well, I don't know. I mean sure, I'd like to have a date. But, it's okay if I don't. Plenty of girls go alone and just stay with their friends all night."

"You're too pretty to go alone." Shelly smiled. "I'm sure you'll have plenty of offers."

Amy returned the smile and nodded. The only boy she would want to go with is Luke, but that wasn't possible. As the conversation turned back to her brother she imagined him dressed in a sharp tuxedo and herself in a beautiful princess dress.

Amy pictured him gently peeling the dress off of her and kissing her flesh as it came into view. She bit her lip as she let her thoughts drift on for another few minutes until her mother interrupted her fantasy land again.

"Amy, you haven't practiced piano since Luke got here. Are you ready for your recital tomorrow?" Kathryn asked, and then took a sip of tea.

"Oh yes, I have it down pat. Do you guys want to hear?" Amy smiled as she hopped off of the counter.

"Of course we do!" Shelly said cheerfully.

Everyone went to the front room, taking a seat on the sofa and chairs.

"Daddy, I was going to run through the piece for my recital tomorrow. Would that bother you?"

"No, of course not, baby. Go right ahead," her father answered and muted the television.

Amy stepped across the room and squatted down next to the piano bench. She pulled a stack of sheet music from her tote bag. She looked through it until she found the correct piece of music. She walked back over to her mother and handed it to her so she could look it over. Amy had the piece memorized.

She smiled at Luke before she turned around. Amy went back to the mahogany baby grand piano, and then lifted the top, exposing the soundboard. She took a seat on the bench, and then gently lifted and pushed back the keyboard cover.

She warmed up her fingers playing the chromatic scale an octave apart a few times over. She went slow at first, but steadily picked up the pace.

Amy looked back at her mother. Kathryn nodded for her to begin.

Amy took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She imagined the first few notes and key signature before she began.

Her fingers went to work on the ivories and her foot on the pedals. Amy's eyes opened back up and she watched her hands move as she played through Beethoven's "Piano Sonata No. 32 in C minor" flawlessly from memory.

Luke just watched, in awe of his sister and her talent. He knew she was good, but not this good. He fell in love with her even more as she performed.

The house was silent except for the music radiating from the piano. Amy's fingers never slipped, hitting every note perfectly, even though the fast runs. The crescendos and decrescendos were magnificently executed. She spilled her emotions into her performance even though it was just for her family.

Amy finished and withdrew her hands from the keyboard. She smiled to herself and nodded. Her family clapped behind her. She slid off of the bench and turned around. Amy took a playful bow as they appraised her.

"That was wonderful!" Shelly exclaimed.

"It was perfect Amy, absolutely perfect," her mother said with a smile.

"That was amazing," Luke added, still consumed by wonderment.

Her father gave her an approving nod and warm smile.

A radiant smile appeared on Amy's face. "Thank you everyone."

She took the sheet music from her mother and kissed her cheek. She put it away in her bag, and then closed up the piano.

123456...9