Luke and Amy Ch. 08

Story Info
Amy and her brother go to their grandmother's house.
28.2k words
4.71
97.2k
98

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy woke up from a forty-five minute nap somewhere along I-88 on the way to Iowa. She opened her eyes and nuzzled into her brother's arm that she had been holding onto while she was sleeping.

"Where are we?" she asked in a yawn.

"Just passed through DeKalb." Luke kissed her head. "Did you have a good nap?"

"Oh yes, sleeping on you always brings me good rest." She lifted her head, kissed his upper arm where she was snuggled into, and then rested her head back on the headrest. "Sorry I fell asleep."

He chuckled, "I'm used to it. You used to always sleep on me during road trips." He lifted her hand that he was holding and kissed the back of it before settling their hands back on the console.

"I've always loved sleeping on you," Amy commented with a smile.

"I've always loved you sleeping on me."

She closed her eyes again, but kept her mind busy with thoughts from their afternoon rendezvous to keep herself awake. Their parents had left for their grandmother's house, which was just outside of Des Moines, mid-morning. When they arrived home after Luke picked her up from school, they checked off another place on their "tour of the house" list.

Their parents had remodeled the master bathroom last year, complete with a luxurious walk in shower. The shower stall was quite large, with glass panes, and a wide bench at the back.

After several minutes of making out and touching each other while the hot water cascaded down their bodies, Luke bent her over the bench and she squealed giddily. She had her hands settled on the porcelain with her ass presented to him. They were both thoroughly aroused from the kissing and teasing of their hands. He stepped up behind her, held her hips, and then slid his erection into her hot cunt.

They both uninhibitedly moaned out in pleasure once they were joined together again. Amy pressed herself back into him as hard as she could, begging for him to use her. He obliged, and within minutes was pounding her slick inner flesh.

Amy whimpered and squirmed at the memories. Luke looked over at her in blue Cubs hoodie that was unzipped, showing the lavender spaghetti strap tank top underneath and denim skirt that stopped a couple inches above her knees. He smiled, but kept quiet.

Her mind continued replaying the events. She felt him caressing her ass and the marks of ownership he had left there the previous evening. Her head was turned over her shoulder and she looked at his face while water was splashing against his back.

The glass walls quickly fogged up and they both had become sweaty from the heat of their bodies and the temperature of the water.

She heard herself screaming to him, "Use me, use your slutty baby sister like the piece of fuckmeat she is."

She loved talking dirty for him because it heightened the arousal for both of them. She knew how much he adored it and she would dish it out at any moment he asked for it. Words could fly out of her mouth like she was reading a memorized speech if she wanted them to.

Amy remembered feeling him throbbing inside of her, but she wasn't done yet. A quick position change would help delay his orgasm. They didn't have a lot of time, because they needed to get on the road, but they had enough.

She had him sit down on the bench, and then she mounted him in a reverse cowgirl position. He held her waist as she bounced, pulling her down onto him even more forcefully than she was already going. On every thrust, his cock bottomed out inside of her and she felt it in the pit of her stomach. The sensation made her squeal in ecstasy.

Her wet brown hair was matted to her skin and Luke had made a comment that her hair covering her nipples made her look like a beautiful mermaid. A smile curled on the corners of her lips from the memory.

Her brother had pushed her hair over one shoulder and began kissing her neck in the spot he knew that made her squirm, right where her neck and shoulder meet. He pulled her back against his chest and she spread her legs obscenely wide over his thighs. His hands greedily groped her breasts while her hips rolled in his lap, keeping him deep inside of her.

Amy kept her eyes closed and rubbed her thighs together while writhing in the passenger seat.

She remembered hearing him growl in her ear, "Cum on my cock. Let me feel my baby sister orgasm on me."

At his command, she gave in to her inevitable climax, squirting her fluids out around his thick cock. He held tight onto her as her cunt milked his shaft and her body shuddered. Moments later, his orgasm erupted inside of her, spitting volleys of his spunk inside of her cunt. When she got back to her feet, his seed trickled down her inner thighs.

Luke let go of her hand, and then reached over and ran his fingers through her long silky brunette mane. "You're thinking about the shower today, aren't you, Squirt?"

"Mmhmm," she muttered a reply. She blinked her eyes open and turned her head so she could look at him. "I'm wet again just thinking about it."

Her brother's hand ran down her body before finding her knee. He trailed his hand along her inner thigh as he spoke, "Let me feel how wet those memories made you."

Amy giggled as she pulled her skirt up. She lifted her bum off of the seat and hiked her skirt up to her hips, exposing her white and purple polka dotted thong.

His hand slid further up until it settled on her silk covered mound. He could feel her heat radiating through the fabric.

"My, my, my," he said as his fingers slid beneath her panties, "Amy Marie Davenport, what am I going to do with you?" He was greeted with her silken fluids as his fingertips pushed into her slit.

"Love me," his sister moaned as he teased her clitoris. "Love me for being yours. Love me for being so turned on by just thinking about you. I can't control it."

Luke's fingers trailed down to her cunt. There was a pool of her hot nectar at her entrance and he pushed one digit inside of her while keeping the other hand on the wheel.

He didn't look over at her as he gently pumped her with his finger. "I do love you for being mine and I always will."

Her eyes fluttered closed and she whimpered. She lifted her hips to meet his hand, not caring if anyone driving by could see. Luckily, he was in the right lane, so drivers passing on the left wouldn't get the easiest view.

Suddenly, he withdrew his finger. Amy pouted as he covered her sex with her panties.

"Pull your skirt back down, dirty slut," he said with a teasing grin. "We have five hours to go, I can't have you getting off just yet, can I?" He patted her thigh, and then brought his finger to his mouth.

She opened her eyes and shot him a playful scowl as she wiggled her skirt back down. "Fine, you win this round. But, I'll get you back for this."

Her brother sucked her fluids off of his digit, and then offered her his hand to hold. She took it and wrapped her fingers with his.

"How do you plan on getting me back?" He glanced over quickly before returning his eyes to the road.

Amy turned in her seat, facing him. She reached over and tussled his soft brown hair as she giggled, "If I tell you, you'll be expecting it." She smoothed out his hair where she had messed it up as she continued, "That wouldn't be any fun."

Her hand trailed down his black t-shirt on his arm. She watched the silver piano key printed ring, he had given her last night, spin on her middle finger as her hand moved. She settled her hand on his forearm.

"So, tell me about this 'glue-sniffer' that Wendy is marrying tomorrow," Luke said.

Amy laughed as he had recalled how their mother described their cousin's fiancé. "Well, I told you about him before, but I'll refresh your memory. His name is Greg."

He nodded. "Okay, but what makes Mom refer to him that way?"

"Hmm, where to start? Well, he's one of those people who can never settle on anything. Cousin Matthew called me after Greg had proposed to Wendy." She stopped to laugh. It took her a moment to be able to speak.

"What's so funny?"

Amy shook her head and forced herself to stifle her laughter. "Matthew had said, that Wendy told him about an hour before he proposed that he had found his calling."

Luke raised a brow as he changed to the left lane to pass a slowly driven mini-van. "What was his calling?"

His sister tried to keep a straight face, but failed miserably. "He had gone camping the weekend before and thrown his phone into the lake. Apparently, being one with nature showed him that he should be a park ranger."

"What's wrong with being a park ranger?"

"Nothing, it's just that it lasted about a week. That was after he thought he should be a fireman because he played hockey with a lot of firemen. Apparently, God had told him that was his path."

"God told him he should be a fireman because he played hockey with a bunch of other firemen?"

Amy shook her head. A few more laughs erupted from her mouth before she could speak again. "Want to know his other reason for wanting to be a fireman?"

"Let me guess, to save lives?"

She shook her head wildly, causing her hair to swish against her shoulders. "Because, it would be an easy job. Supposedly, firemen do nothing all day except for sit around and play video games."

It was Luke's turn to crack up. "Are you kidding me? Did he forget the part about going into a burning building and rescuing people?"

After passing a couple of cars, he merged back into the right lane and reset the cruise control.

"Apparently so. Also, according to Matthew, he is the last person you would want saving your life in any situation."

He shook his head, compressing his chuckles. "Now, why would that be?" he asked in the flattest tone possible.

"He's the laziest person you will ever meet. Matthew had told me that he went to help them move to a new apartment and Greg probably did ten percent of the work. Meanwhile, Matthew and Wendy were going back and forth to the car carrying boxes. The whole time, Greg is just chilling on the sofa because," she lifted her hand off of his arm and made finger quotes, "he was tired." She settled her hand back on his forearm.

"Everyone is tired on moving day. Why is he special?"

"Beats me. Matthew said that he had to throw something at him to get him to move off of the sofa and come help them move the mattress. That is of course, after he had basically yelled at him for being a lazy ass, for an hour, while Greg ignored him."

Luke chewed his lip for a moment, trying to comprehend all of this information.

Amy rolled her eyes. "Also, let's not go into what happened when Greg and Wendy were in Chicago and stayed with us last fall."

He drew out his words for dramatic effect, "Oh god, what happened?"

"The guy doesn't know how to use a fucking trash can. It's like it's below him to use one. There were pop cans everywhere. Literally everywhere. Also, he never picked up his dishes or threw away fast food bags. Seriously, Luke, while he was at our house, Mom would pick up stuff everyday while they were out, then he came back and it was like a tornado came through. His pants were in the middle of the kitchen floor one evening, don't have any idea why."

"Jeez, what does Wendy see in this guy?"

Amy shrugged. "He's nice? He likes shoes as much as she does?"

Luke looked over to her and into her matching blue eyes. "I don't think a shared shoe fetish is a good enough reason to marry someone." He turned his eyes back to the road. "And, from what you're saying he doesn't sound like a nice guy."

His sister smiled. "Not all guys can be as wonderful as you, my love," she cooed, and then dropped a kiss on his cheek. She settled back sideways in the seat and curled her left leg, putting her foot under her other knee.

Luke smiled and rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb. "That may be true. And, not every girl can be as perfect as you. But, seriously, why is she marrying this vinegar sac?"

She laughed, "Vinegar sac, that's a bit too fancy of a term for a douche for him."

He chuckled, "I thought you would get a kick out of that."

Amy squeezed his hand. "I do. I'm going to have to remember that one," she said with a smile. "But, in all seriousness, I really have no idea what Wendy sees in him. Neither does Matthew."

"Maybe, he's good in bed?"

"Umm, well, from what I heard while they were visiting," she shuddered, "I wouldn't say so. They had the air mattress set up in Mom's office, and let's just say, I could hear a bit too much."

"They didn't even try to be quiet? Are you fucking serious? You're right on the other side of the wall!"

"Luke, it sounded like he was jack hammering her. Seriously, and Wendy was just making this repetitive, 'uh, uh, uh' sound the whole time. It sounded like the worst and most boring porn you could ever see."

Her brother laughed. "I make you sound a lot better than that," he commented with a wicked grin.

"Oh yes you do. And I love how you sound when you're grunting and groaning." She shivered as her mind was filled with the sounds her brother made while he was fucking her. "I spent the first night trying to fall asleep with my pillow covering my head. The next day, I grabbed some earplugs from Mom and Dad's room to prepare myself."

"Okay, so he's not good in bed. Maybe, just maybe he's got a really nice dick?"

"Possibly. But, if that's all Wendy wants in a guy, she has more problems than the guy she's about to marry."

"That's for damn sure. But, I have a nice cock, right?"

"Oh goodness, yes!" Amy exclaimed. "Everything about it is perfect."

Luke smirked and glanced over at her before changing lanes. "What's perfect about it?"

His sister blushed. "Do you really want me to tell you?"

"Yes I do. I want to know what you like so much about it."

"Well, besides the fact that it's attached to you, because that's what's most important."

Luke smiled while she closed her eyes to picture his member. He returned to the right lane.

Amy rubbed his forearm while she spoke softly, "I love how thick you are. It's not too much so it hurts me, but it feels fucking amazing when you fill me and open me up. You're on the larger end of average, so it's not like it's scary big, and it slides down my throat and fills my cunt and ass perfectly."

He grinned while listening.

She continued in the same soft tone, "I love your head. It's so fun to wrap my lips around and massage with my tongue. When you push into me, especially in ass, it's like it pops in." Her cheeks became hotter, as did her pussy. "I can feel the ridge under your head while you're fucking me."

He glanced over to see her flushed cheeks as she nibbled her lip, thinking of what else to say. His organ was filling with blood as she complimented it.

"I love your veins," she said with a happy sigh. "I love feeling them on my tongue, especially when you're throbbing and close to cumming. I can feel your heartbeat through them."

Luke had always been a bit self-conscious about his veiny member. It made him happy that she loved them. "Why do you like them?"

She licked her lips and opened her eyes. "Because, it makes your cock what it is, kind of like its personality, if you will. They are beautiful. I really do love them." His sister paused for a moment, and then added, "It's like your cock was made for me."

The siblings shared a smile, and then Amy leaned over to drop a quick kiss on his lips before his eyes returned to the windshield.

"Anything else you want to know?" she asked.

"I think that's enough information," he replied with a grin.

She sat up on her knee, and then moved her hand from his arm. She slid it over his thigh and went straight to his package. She gently cupped and massaged his half hard organ through his jeans.

"It's your turn," she whispered.

"My turn for what?"

Amy nuzzled his cheek with her nose. "Tell me what you love about the special place between my thighs."

He moaned and opened his legs wider for her teasing hand. He kept his foot near the pedals in case he needed to use them while the cruise control was on.

He swallowed hard as she ran her fingers over his balls before speaking, "Well, like you said, it's yours so that's number one."

"Copycat," his sister giggled.

"Maybe so, but it's true. Even if it wasn't as beautiful as it is, because it's yours I would still love it."

Amy smiled sweetly. "Thank you. But, what makes it beautiful?" She quickly switched to her left hand trailing over his package and holding his hand with her right so she could sit down in the seat. She still kept her torso turned to him.

"Well, I love that you shave yourself bare, because I can see everything."

She smiled and dragged her fingers over his bulge.

"I love how your lips are so smooth and perfectly fold, hiding the prize underneath. There's no extra skin, like some girls have what guys call 'roast beef.'"

Her hand stopped moving and she raised a chestnut brow. She tilted her head down and looked at him over the black rims of her spectacles. "Roast beef?"

"Well, it's not the nicest term. Cause of course you can't control what you have down there."

"Of course. But, what does it mean?" Her hand resumed teasing him. She trailed her finger along the outline of his growing erection.

"Well, it's basically when a girl has a lot of extra skin down there so it's sort of flappy. I guess that's a good way to put it. Some guys really like it, cause they can pull on it with their lips. But, it's not my cup of tea. They do it sometimes in pornos and I'm not a fan."

"Oh, like when a girl has a bad set of fake tits and when her nipple is being sucked. The guy pulls on it and it looks like he's pulling on a balloon? I can't stand that."

Luke chuckled, "Yeah like that. But, even if you were that way, I would still think your pussy was beautiful. And who knows, I might enjoy the tugging on your lips."

Amy smiled and gently rolled the back over hand over his hidden cock. "I'd love your cock even if it was really small cause it would be yours." She leaned over and kissed his cheek. She continued once her butt was back in the seat, "Tell me what else do you like about my pussy."

Her brother grinned. "Well, I love how your clit his hidden behind your lips. When I pull you open it's like your pussy blossoms for me, like a tender rose in full bloom."

She turned her hand back over and her fingers rubbed against his balls. "I like how you put that. It blossoms."

"It's true, my love. That's what I think every time I do it."

"What else do you like?" She batted her lashes for him to keep complimenting her.

"I love, love, love your cunt," he moaned as she groped his package. "It's so fucking tight and even tighter after you've squirted. I love how wet and hot you get. I've never been with a girl who leaks like you do. When I slide my cock into you, it really is heavenly."

"Tell me why it's heavenly, please," she urged him.

Luke ground his clammy hand on the steering wheel. "You feel so soft, it's like velvet. You hug me like a glove. I love when I'm buried inside you and my cock hits your cervix. You make the loveliest little squeal."

His sister shivered. "I love feeling you in the pit of my stomach," she whimpered. "There is nothing like that. It's like we are completely and utterly connected."

"It truly is."

She nibbled her lip for a moment before asking, "Do you like how I taste?"

"Oh god yes," he moaned as his cock ached to be freed from his jeans. "You taste sweet. And, when I'm eating you out, it's like when you eat a juicy peach and all the nectar runs down your chin."

Amy's fingertip trailed up his zipper. She popped the button on his jeans undone, and then slowly pulled the zipper down. She slid her hand inside of his pants. "Thank you for telling me."

"You're very welcome," he replied as he lifted up so she could push his pants down a little and free his organ.

123456...8