Lumberjack Match

Story Info
A sexual game that offers a potentially substantial pay off.
1.1k words
4.06
33.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Plop," the sound of Stan pulling his thick eight inch cock out of me mouth. "If you want the money you've got to ask for it," he said standing over me. His balls were tight and his cock was throbbing. Moving from all fours I sat on my knees to look up at him. I opened my mouth to reply, but paused wanting his cock back in my mouth. One of the lumberjacks, as Stan called them, that surrounded us took that as a cue. A couple ribbons of cum hit me on the cheek and began to drip down to my jaw. Some splats were heard as the rest of his cum couldn't bridge the gap between us. Pity; all of this was turning me on. I had become their slut.

"Ooooh," came one of the other lumberjacks. They started to take a couple steps towards me as this circle of men began to shower semen upon me. I closed me eyes as it began to splash on my face and short dyed red hair. I guess the sight of cum on this hungry cocksucker's face was too much for them.

"Well, bitch, you want the money, or not," Stan insisted.

"Oooh, yes, I'm just a nasty whore for your pleasure. Let me see how much money I can make as your personal play thing!" That seemed to be good enough for Stan as he began to make it rain twenty dollar bills. I began rolling and writhing on the floor. Torrents of cum mixed with money washed over my slender hairless body. The sight of pleasure on the faces of all these men made me hard enough for my own cock to peak out the top of the black satin panties Stan gave me to wear. I noticed some bills sticking to my stockinged thighs. I stuck some to the breast forms I had on. Taking a bill that landed next to me I looked into the eyes of a lumberjack and seductively placed it in the bra that matched my panties. I loved all this sticky, gooey, messy cum and even more so I loved all the money that was sticking to me. I rolled around some more until Stan knelt down near me with a devilish smirk on his handsome face.

"Time's up. Let's see how much you get to keep." He didn't waste any time as he rolled me onto my stomach, pulled my panties aside, and rammed his cock into my boy-cunt as hard and deep as he could. I gasped out and noticed some of the other guys were getting hard again. I was pretty sure my cockette was dripping with precum but the stuck on twenty seemed to be absorbing it. Stan was pumping into me pretty hard and it felt like heaven. He had his hands at my arms holding me down. The full weight of his person was slamming me to the ground.

"If any of you fuckers spray me you'll be next!" I love how forceful Stan is. The power in his voice sends chills down my spine as he plunges into my ass. Instead of pulling up he pauses, grabs me, and rolls me up to sit in his lap. With his hands on my hips he lifts me up and down on his cock. I shout in ecstasy as twenty dollar bills jiggle, eventually falling to the floor. Stan's strength and stamina impressed me as he continued to shake money off my body like leaves off a tree. Rent is a concern, but so is getting him off. My eyes rolled back into my head and wave after wave of pleasure permeated my being.

Then Stan pulled me off of himself and threw me forward. I landed on my hands and knees and just as quick as he tossed me he was on top of me! He frantically plundered my booty. It was as if I was back in college at a frat party. In and out. In and out as fast as he could. He fucked me as hard as any man every could. Leaves of green fluttered every which way. I felt a splat of cum on my face. I licked my lips to get a taste of it. Stan's pace slowed with him stopping while all the way inside of me.

"Jim! You fucking got jizz on me! Guys, grab him." A bunch of horny naked men grabbing one and bringing him to the floor next to me while a giant throbbing cock is in my ass...I feel like the luckiest skank in the world. "You know the rules. Looks like you'll have some competition, bitch!" More like I'll have sexy competition. Stan begins thrusting into me just as hard as he ever had. One of the lumberjacks was holding Jim's arms down as another positioned himself at Jim's back door. I almost came from the look of terror on Jim's face. "Don't hate the game, playa," I offered to Jim as friendly advice.

"Stan, daddy, I've got an idea."

Stan didn't arrest his assault on my ass, but he did slow his pace enough to allow me to slowly move toward Jim. As one of the lumberjacks was running his cock in and out of Jim's ass, I crawled on top of Jim and lowered the front of my panties. With Stan's forceful thrusts my elongated clit found a home in Jim's mouth. Some muffled protests emanated from Jim, but this just allowed me further entrance. I was lost to the moment. Colours swirled and I felt the Earth shake. Stan began to pick up steam which I didn't think was possible. I could feel him tremble as he gripped me hard and let out a long deep moan. Torrents of cum flooded my ass-pussy, the perfect home for his seed if you ask me. As soon as the first wave began to flood my insides my legs started to go weak. I started to spurt my own juices down the back of Jim's throat. I blacked out for a moment, but shortly after Stan was getting up off of me and I was able to roll off of Jim. The lumberjack inside of Jim had changed and seemed content to continue at it. It was then that I realized my mistake. All the money that had been stuck to my front was now on Jim.

"Don't worry, baby, you're making some good money right now. Enjoy the ride." Jim didn't seem too pleased by my encouragement. He opened his mouth for me though to show the twenty I deposited in his mouth.

"Doesn't look like you'll be walking away with much tonight," said Stan.

I looked straight into Stan's piercing eyes and asked, "Perhaps I could play again?"

The lumberjacks seemed to like this idea.