Lumberyard Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They have him sedated now because rest is what he needs so his own body can do the rest of the healing. The good news is; he should be able to go home in a few more days — maybe a week. That was two days ago. Obviously he'll need to take it easy for some time while his body heals even when he gets out of here.I don't have any way to contact his parents, and no one at Dan's office had known either. I talked with Dan's lead foreman and took it upon myself to ask him to step into Dan's shoes for the time being. He isn't just an employee, he's also a good friend of Dan's and he's eager to do anything he can to help out.

All I feel is useless, despite trying to do what I think is needed.

Even the phone call from Deputy Evans telling me they had Wilfred in custody was a short lived lift to my spirits. He told me it was Wilfred's two buddies that had decided to come forward once word got around about the three men wanted for attempted murder. They may all still face charges, that will be up to the District Attorney.

But Wilfred is going down. Attempted murder. That's what Ron said. He also said the DA talked some about adding charges for what he did to me, but the other charge is pretty much iron clad and will put him away for a long time. I smile, remembering how pleased Deputy Ron sounded telling me that. I'd just as soon not have to go to court for what he did to me, but I'm looking forward to testifying about what he did to Dan. Deputy Evan's didn't even know if I'd need to testify since the other two are signing so loud.

Mostly I'm just weary. Going from the heights of love down into the gutter with the worst of mankind has taken the wind out of my sail. I need Dan to hold me and put all of this behind us ... deep down I know that will happen. I just want it to happen faster. The nurse interrupts my pity party when she comes in with a small covered tray. I assume it's food for Dan, instead she says cheerfully, "It's time to remove the catheter."

I don't want to see him like that and walk back to the window. In only minutes, the nurse is done and says, "Don't worry sweetie, he's doing good. Most of what you're seeing here is just the drugs keeping him quiet and comfortable. By tomorrow, you'll have him back."

I turn to the only person so far who seems willing to tell me very much and ask, "How long do you think before he can come home?"

"They're looking at day after tomorrow at the earliest, but it could be a little longer. Just be patient, he's over the rough part. But, he'll need several weeks at home before getting back to limited activity," she tells me.

I let out a big sigh of relief at finally hearing some good news — news that points toward the end of all of this. The nurse interrupts my thoughts asking, "I'm assuming you're Erika?"

When I nod yes, the nurse adds, "I thought so, it's the only word he's said since he's been here. Don't worry, he'll be fine."

"Thank you. It seems like nobody wants to tell me anything, and I just assume the worst."

The nurse put her finger to her mouth indicating not to tell anyone and in a low voice said, "Sometimes the doctors should just stay in the surgery ... they can seem uninterested, but they're not."

*****

It happens just like the doctors and nurses had said, and finally I'm driving Dan home to his house. We already agreed that I'll move in for a while to help until he gets his strength back. I wish I was moving in because of more romantic reasons, but on the bright side we are finally turning the page on putting all of this behind us. Dan's actually more optimistic than me, and that alone helps me to be stronger too.

*****

"No, I'd really prefer that you sleep in my bed E-T."

"It just seems you might sleep better without me disturbing you."

"I keep telling you, I'm fine. They just want to play it safe for a while so I don't overdo and tear something they worked so hard to patch together — I sleep better with you."

In the end he has his way, and I move the things I brought over into his bedroom. There's plenty of room in the closet for the things I brought, I'll leave the drawer items in my suitcase on a chair in the corner of the room. Dan built this house the first year he opened his business. It's a small two bedroom, he had obviously spent a little more time and money on the details. It's a cozy home and I love being here with him.

Despite his bravado, Dan sleeps a lot during the daytime. I know that when he no longer needs these naps, he'll really be getting back to his old self. Taking care of him and cooking good food fulfills my need to do something to help. The only drag, my boss keeps nagging me about coming back to work — despite the circumstances and the fact I have a week of vacation time left! Fuck him! Dan doesn't need to hear about it, there's nothing he can do about it. I've been wanting to get a new job for a while anyway.

*****

A full week after being released from the hospital, Dan snuggles close and pulls me tight as we lay in bed. Not knowing what I should wear to bed while he recovers, I'd decided the first night to wear the one pair of pajamas I own. I only have the one pair, I hate the way they always seem to wrap me up as if they want to strangle me in my sleep! Dan sleeps in underwear, but I know that before all of this he slept nude just like me. Now, finally I see him being more like his old self."

I never pictured you as a pajama kind of girl," he says softly and kisses my shoulder.

"I'm not, actually I hate them. It just felt weird to be naked when you were still trying to get well."

"What if I told you I'm well?"

"I'd remind you that you have a doctor's appointment day after tomorrow."

"He told me last time it's okay if I get out of bed and move around."

"Notice that he said move around out of bed?"

"No, he said it was okay to get out of bed and move around. I think he knows that moving around in bed is fine. I wouldn't have to move around much to free you from these pajamas you hate so much."

To make my point, I undo the buttons on her pj's, starting from the top and working down. When I slip my hand in the open shirt and caress the soft skin of her chest, I know the discussion is over. Her nipples harden under my tender touch until they swell enough for me to roll them between my fingers. I've learned that she enjoys a little pain there, and I enjoy bringing her this pleasure. She allows a soft contented moan to show her approval — I must be well enough. I'm becoming fluent in her subtle body language and I'm not surprised when I feel her squeeze her legs tight as the signals from her nipples wake up the nerves between her legs. I pinch and pull each nipple in turn until they are both elongated and hard. Even without seeing them, I know they are now bright and flushed in her arousal.

"Pull your pants off," I tell her — this time she obeys without argument and quickly returns to my warm body. She immediately discovers that I took my underwear off while she was removing hers.

"No rough stuff Dan, I'm serious."

"Yes, nurse."

The fact that his cock is poking perfectly in the crack of my butt as I snuggle closer seems to defeat my warning! When I try to move away, I realize his strength really has improved — he's pinned me tight with just one hand ... his cock does feel really good there where it belongs. I surrender and snuggle back into him. I know he's horny. But he can't overdo it and pay the price later. Like most women who desire to do whatever they can for their man, the best thing I can think to do is to suck him off to relieve his pent up need.

Taking matters into my own hands, I get up on my knees and gently encourage him onto his back — his glorious cock is here, ready to be adored. In fact, it's in need of my attention right now and I bend forward, take his warm flesh into my mouth and start sucking. He's still big for me, but each time I've serviced him like this I've learned better how to please him. I take him in until I gag and ease off, then a little farther the next time. I studied advice online about how to pleasure a man's cock, I'm determine to deep-throat him and master this for him. I've practiced with my dildos, and it's getting easier. Lot's of saliva, messy but so worth it to me!

I'm determined. After several attempts, it scares me the first time it goes so deep! Even so, after I pull away, I instantly want to do it again, and this time it's easier.

More confident now, I use my hand to smooth slick saliva over the full length of his shaft — then go down on it again. This time I feel his hair tickle my nose — the swollen head of his cock is in my throat and Dan gently humps me — I stay down on him as long as I can, lack of breath is all that makes me back off!

I can feel that he's close to coming — after a brief rest for breath, I go back down until the hair is tickling my nose again, then a full mouth and a stuffed throat once again tell me I've swallowed him! I have a deeper breath this time and Dan gently eases in and out as he fucks my throat and mouth. My emotions run wild — I feel used ... I love the naughty feeling! Too soon I feel him swell, and I ease back just enough for a quick breath. This time he slides in easily — I let him fuck my mouth until he empties himself. He pretty much takes care of himself, I'm just the vessel he needs right now. When he comes, his seed goes straight down my throat! Once he's mostly done, I grab a breath then gently suck him until he's finally spent and sighs his contentment as his body relaxes.We lay there, both worn out. I feel like I'm floating I'm so happy — I'm so horny for his cock to be in my body ... I did it for him. I'll get mine when he's well. I ease off the bed and go to the bathroom for a warm washcloth — he lays watching me while I lovingly bathe his spent cock. I love the way it looks and feels both hard and soft. A warm sense of purpose washes over me as I take care of him like this. That he's still weak from his wound is obvious in the way he's so relaxed and worn out from this small effort. Normally, he would already be eager to satisfy my needs — the truth is; I'm already satisfied just in pleasuring him. And I know he'll gain strength every day and soon our life will return to normal.

The biggest question left to answer is: What is our normal? Our relationship has been growing and developing in the same ways of most young couples. The shooting has derailed us from the normal path of love. I'm now in his house caring for him as a wife, yet I've not even met his parents. Watching him sleep again so soon after having sex, I take a few deep breaths and relax. I know that I'm prone to worry, and it's Dan who gives me the security to stay calm. In my mind, I hear him saying, 'It'll all work out, just relax.' I pull the covers back up over us both, and snuggle under them trying to be careful and not disturb him. I listen to his breathing for a while to assure myself he's okay, then close my eyes and drift.

*****

EPILOGUE

In time, it became clear that Dan had been right about everything turning out fine. Despite his assurances that he was doing fine, his parents flew home to check on him. Just as I had imagined, they were both gracious and interesting people. They couldn't thank me enough for taking care of their son and they never said a word or gave any indication they might be concerned about our relationship. In fact, it turned out to be just the opposite. Dan's mother treated me like part of the family and shared all the embarrassing things about her son that mother's seem to have a need to do. We all discussed the idea Dan had of growing his business, and his parents supported him and me in doing that together.

Dan told me after they flew back to their project in Mexico, that his mother had taken him aside in private and had the mother to son talk about doing the right thing regarding his relationship with me. He told me that her advice was for us to get married. He said that his mom had talked about doing the honorable thing — how, for many women, the desire for stability and for building trust with the man they love is important. She told him; 'If you love her, you need to do the right thing for her.'

All I know is that by the time it came for them to return to Mexico, I felt like I was already a part of the family.

Finally alone again, Dan and I are able to resume our weekend trips into the secret and sacred places we love. We talk of the mysteries of life, and of love — we have become almost as one in both body and soul. Truly everything worked out just as Dan had assured me it would.

*****

The End

If you read this far, I'd like to thank you. My wish is this hopeful little tale lifted your spirits and added a little hope to your day. Your rating and comments are always appreciated ~ yukonnights

1...345678