Luna's Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
The gift.
7.4k words
4.7
15.2k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake rushed to the female's side before she could hit the ground. Her scent was like nothing he had ever smelled before; it was light, fresh, and wonderful. If he could only smell one thing in the whole world, forever, it would be her scent. He couldn't get enough of it. I could live off her scent alone.

As intoxicating as her scent was it couldn't even compare to how he felt when his skin first touched hers. It was euphoric. His blood pulsed in his ears as his heart beat faster in his chest. His body was on fire as desire and a desperate need to be closer to her body consumed him. His world had stop spinning around the dull sun and now rotated around this celestial being. All conscious thought had left his mind as his right arm snaked up her back and his fingers wound through her hair at the base of her head. His left hand pressed her hips closer to his center. He moved his face so that his nose ran softly across her cheekbone. He loved the way her soft body molded to his hard one; confirming she was made for him. The only thing that could make this moment more enjoyable was for her to reciprocate these powerful emotions. He wanted her to pull him closer, to feel her desire for him.

It took him a split second to go from the euphoric bliss of her touch to the harsh reality of why she wasn't returning his desire. Her body is ice cold! What worried him most was that her body had quit shivering. He cursed himself for not paying more attention to her needs.

He lifted her legs quickly in his arms ready to make a speedy trip to his home. As he turned, his legs caught in the tangle of her dress's train. Looking down at her body, he realized the dress no longer cover her lower half. Instead, the slit had pulled open leaving the majority of her legs and feet exposed. How can someone so small and vulnerable have such a strong hold on me? Her legs were toned but not overly muscular, she had knobby knees, and as his gaze followed down to her toes he was shocked to see her toenails were black. That can't be from the cold, can it? There were so many fascinating things about this creature he couldn't keep his head straight. Focus! He admonished himself.

Kneeling down to rip the train off he paused. If this is the Goddess Luna, she may not think too highly of me if I were to ruin her dress- even if it were to save her life. He knew quite a few females who were peculiar about things like that. Females! He huffed. I wonder if she is like that? Hopefully she will thank me for saving this dress by wearing it for me again.. Then maybe I can more fully enjoy her in it!

With that thought he gathered all the excess fabric, wrung out as much water as he could, wrapped it around her still body, and took off towards his house. For the first time in his life, he prayed. I can't lose her. Please let me make it in time to save her. He couldn't think of the consequences otherwise. His world now revolved around her. He looked down at the precious bundle in his arms. If this was indeed the Goddess, I doubt that any prayer on her behalf would be answered. Even with that depressing though he couldn't help uttering one last plea on her behalf. He pressed her body closer to his. Please be strong little one. I will take care of you; just hold on a little while longer.

**

Jake couldn't believe how long it took for him to get to his house and up in his room. Until he knew more about this female and the part she played in him receiving his gift he was loath for anyone to know of her existence. His father's words seem to replay over in his mind. "Guard it well", he had said. Even though he trusted every member in his pack his top priority was to keep her safe. So he had snuck up to his room through the back entrance of his home.

His mind kept replaying one question he wanted answers to the most. Was she the gift or was she delivering the gift. In one sense, it didn't matter to him either way. The bond mates' share was there and it was strong! She was his and he would do everything in his power to keep her here with him. However, thinking about being mated with a goddess worried him. And here I was worrying about being the alpha for my pack! It would make it easier if she was my gift, but why would Luna give me a female, a mate?

Weres were not to be treated like property. Not in his region at least. And one thing was for sure: you did not just take a mate. Sometimes parents would arrange a match for their children. They usually did this for better relations between packs, or to make new allies. Both side were always agreeable; never was someone taken from his or her home unknowingly. What the hell was Luna thinking!

Jake's mind was going a million miles an hour as he uncovered the female. He knew that he needed to get her warm, but he also needed to get to his father quickly. She still had not regained consciousness, her body still felt icy, her shivering had not continued, and her lips and most of her skin were blue. These warning signs made his decision for him and he laid her gently on the rug in front of his fireplace. Thankfully she was still breathing, he though as he started a fire.

It was odd this early in the changing of the seasons to light a fire, but he knew she needed to get dry and warmed up while he went to look for his father. Moving to the closet he removed a large comforter to wrap around her slim body. I probably should have removed her dress. Oh well what's done is done.

He looked down longingly at her body; he was loath to leave her for any amount of time. I can't believe I have found my mate. I may be confused about a lot of things that have happened tonight but I know without a doubt that we are meant for each other. This tiny female needs me to protect her. If the weather were too much for her what else would she need protection from?

Jake was roused from his train of thought as he heard friend in the hall.

"JAKE I'M NOT GONNA TO LET YOU STAY IN YOUR ROOM ALL NIGHT LONG! YOU ARE GONNA HAVE SOME FUN IF IT KILLS YOU." Mitch roared as he threw opened Jake's door. Seeing Jake kneeling over a pile of blankets in front of his lit fireplace, Mitch furrowed his brows. "Uh, what you doin'?"

"Not now Mitch, go get my father and tell him it's urgent!"

The strength of Jake's demand made Mitch pause only a moment before turning sullenly and walking back out the door. Man, hopefully the dude learns to chill or he will drive himself crazy before a week is up. Looks like I'm gonna have to show him how to have a good time. Maybe tomorrow. Jake needs a good night's sleep before getting him out of his comfort zone! I guess I better go let Elder Hamilton know his son needs him. Oh well, his thoughts turned cheerful, its just me tonight ladies!

Jake turned his attention back to the beautiful creature at his side. He lifted one of her delicate hands and placed it between his carefully trying to warm her. It was true that the weather had started to get cooler late at night and in the early morning hours. But even the frailest Were had never gotten so cold. He sat down on the rug, and after pulling the blankets over both of them, pulled her on top of his lap and started rubbing his hands up and down her arms. Hopefully this helps, beautiful. I don't know about you but I know I will be roasting here soon.

He heard footsteps down the hall and he turned to face his parents as they opened his bedroom door.

"So my son, what..." Aaron was at a loss for words. He saw his son sitting under a pile of blankets in front of his lit fireplace. "What's going on?"

"Dad I went to the lake just like you said. And well, I followed the light. And um, well when I got to where the light was last... um well I found... her." Jake didn't know why it was so hard to tell his father. Well it's not every day that you find your mate through divine intervention!

He lowered the blanket so his parents could see his beautiful, mate's face. Jake didn't look up to see his parent's reaction. Every time he looked at her beautiful face he forgot everything and everyone around him. Worry creased his features; she was not warming up as fast as he wanted her to.

Both Aaron and his mate Lydia were shocked, but for different reasons. Aaron couldn't believe that his son got a female as a gift. It was unheard of. Never had any alpha in their history received a gift that was well...living! Aaron wondered what powers this female possessed that made her worthy of being a gift. Luna wouldn't just send an ordinary Were would she? He eyed her skeptically.

Lydia on the other hand saw her son's face gazing lovingly at the small female and marveled that Luna would give her son his mate. She must be an unusual Were and lived a far distance that the Goddess needed to bring her and my son together like this.

"Is she the Goddess?" Jake whispered breaking both parents out of their thoughts.

"No. I don't think the Goddess is that generous. Do you think you could handle the Goddess? Would you want to?" Jake's father chuckled.

Jake smiled sheepishly then frowned.

"What is wrong Jacob?" Lydia knelt down by here son and really looked at the female for the first time. Horror washed over her. This Were was sick. "Jacob what happened."

Jake told his parents the whole story, starting at seeing the light at the lake's edge and ending with him carrying her home.

While listening to her son, Lydia became Dr. Mom. She moved the comforter to the side while she checked her patient. Jake continued to rub his mates arms trying to get her warmer. "Jacob she is not well. I'm sure you have helped a little, but she needs to get out of these wet clothes. Stop rubbing her arms. We need to focus on her torso first; her arms and legs will warm up after her body is warmed up. Now the best way to warm her up quickly is using another's body heat: skin-to-skin. So I can either move her to her own room and have a medic come help her or I can leave her here with you to watch over her." She looked up at her son knowing the answer before her spoke.

"I'll do it." I will always take care of you little one.

"Let's get her in your bed quickly then."

**

Aaron was stunned! Not only did Luna bring his son a female but also a mate! With as possessive as his son was around this small female, that was the only explanation he could come up with. This was unbelievable. He needed to find some answers, but he didn't know if the Alpha Hamilton History would give him the answers he sought. Even though it was a written account of every gift and any major event an alpha in the Hamilton pack felt needed to be passed down since its inception, if there had not been another situation like this then it wouldn't help.

"I will go do a little research into this. Although I am afraid we may have to wait until she is awake before we reach any real answers." With that Aaron turned and headed out the door for his office.

**

Lydia bent down and undid the clasp at the back of the female's neck. As gently as she could she pulled the dress off of the petite female. The only clothing that remained was her lacy short little underwear. Lydia arms moved to cradle the female while carrying her swiftly over to the bed. After laying her face up on the bed, she pulled the female's hair up to cascade on top of the pillows.

As Jake watched his mom move his mate to his bed the sight of her unclothed body sent an overwhelming desire coursing through his body. Shit! Now how am I suppose get undressed with my mother standing right there. Embarrassed and red all over Jake stood behind his mother not knowing what else to do. Nudity was a necessity when you changed from Were to wolf. However showing his mom his raging hard-on was another thing altogether.

Without turning to her son she said, "Quit gawking at her and hurry and remove your clothes. You said you wanted to take care of her but so far you are acting like a hormonal adolescent."

Shocked at his mother's words Jake quickly stripped down to his boxers and moved over to the bed. He was still unsure of how to go about warming his mate. Lydia solved the problem for him when she opened the female's legs wide and said, "Climb up. Like I said before limbs can wait it's the body we need to start getting warmed up. I want you to lie on top her, holding your body as close to hers without suffocating her. Once she starts warming up you can change positions. Right now though, she needs your body heat encasing her as much as possible."

While his mom was talking Jake moved over his beautiful mate. His legs lay between hers and slowly the rest of his body came down on hers. He made sure to hold most of his weight on his legs or arms. Partly not to squish her and partly because she was really cold. If we weren't inside I might freeze to death being this close to her! Looking down he was again amazed at this wonderful creature. He gave a sigh of relief when after a few minutes contact with his body heat she started to shiver. That's it... get warm! I'm here for you beautiful. He repeated his encouragement over and over again in his head. Hours later her breathing had evened out and her cheeks were a nice rosy color. Gently he leaned down and kissed each one.

Jake rolled over bring her with him. He moved her head to his chest and stroked her back barely brushing the pads of his fingers over her skin. He couldn't seem to get enough of her. While lying in his bed with her all of his earlier feelings of euphoria had returned. He moved his hands through her soft tresses and over every reachable surface of her skin.

A knock on his bedroom door made him quickly grab the sheet that had slipped and pulled it up over her shoulders.

Lydia walked in her son's bedroom and smiled. She knew her son would not be so calm if his mate was not doing well.

"I brought her some nightgowns and a couple changes of clothes. I'm sure she will want to wear something besides that extravagant dress she came in. I'll just throw these in your closet. How is she doing?"

"Her breathing has returned to normal, body temperature seems normal, and her skin color is no longer blue..." Jake left his sentence unfinished. He could think of quite a few words to describe her skin but not wanting to embarrass himself further he turned to his mate and wrapped his arms around her.

"Good, I'm glad. Your dad has been researching his family's history, but we still haven't come across Luna giving an alpha a mate. Both your father and I think she may have the answers to a lot of our questions. Unless Luna comes and tells us exactly what's going on." She sighed, "I guess we will know more once she wakes up."

He smiled at his mom. He couldn't wait until his mate woke up and he could look into her eyes. Thinking about her eyes he realized he had never got a really good look at what color they were. He could just pry her eyes open but that seemed a little weird. He decided it would be another surprise for him when she woke.

"Call us if you need anything, okay?"

"I will mom thanks again."

She kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair like had done so many times when he was younger before turning and heading back to her mate's office.

Jake tensed all his muscles before relaxing them again. Now that he knew his mate was sleeping peacefully he decided he would do the same.

**

Jake woke with a start. A strange sound had woken him up and he listened quietly for it to happen again. Instinctively he reached out searching to protect his mate. Becoming instantly alert for trouble he turned on his side his right arm touching her back. He stayed like that, one arm propping him up the other over her, until he was sure there was no danger.

Now that the shock of finding his mate and the fright of her near death predicament was over he took his time to enjoy the sight of his mate. He wanted to know all of her. His eyes roamed over her body. She was lying on her stomach, arms slightly bent and under her hips. Her legs were separated with her feet rotated slightly inward.

Jake combed his fingers through her hair, loving the sensation of it running through his fingers. Returning his fingers to the base of her scalp, he pressed harder wanting to gather more of it in his hands. Her moan froze him in place. Her legs shifted wider apart and her body stirred slightly, but other than that she appeared to be sleeping.

That's what woke me up. She moans in her sleep! What an erotic little thing. I wonder if she is dreaming of being touched, of my touch, or is this just a normal nocturnal habit?

Wanting to see if she moaned with out his touch, he moved his body further down on the bed so that their faces were mere inches from each other. He desperately wanted to touch her again, but he needed to see if she moaned because he touched her or if she just moaned while sleeping. To make sure he kept his hands to himself, he crossed his arms over his chest and laid down on them. He stared at her face wanting to kiss her plump lips. Taking a deep breath to try and calm himself, Jake's lungs filled with her scent, and his longing increased. How could someone look so innocent while sleeping and at the same time be so seductive that it tempted him to insanity.

Sighing his mate rolled on her side facing him. She placed both of her hands together under her cheek, moaned softly, and reached her foot out to touch his leg.

His cock leapt out at the sudden contact of her touch. Her foot continued to stroke up and down his leg. He narrowed eyes and listened harder to the sound of her heart beating. She seemed like she was still sleeping. Unable to resist her any longer he pulled her closer to him. Her lips pulled up in a small smile and moaned again. Jake groaned and rolled onto his back. There was no way he was going to get any sleep tonight if she kept this up. She seemed to have the same idea because she placed one leg over his and placed her hand over his chest.

Her moans were wonderful. They were short like an innocent hum but when coupled with her body movements...they were driving him wild! Jake love wanted to learn all of these little secrets about his mate; to know everything there ever was to know about her.

Jake leaned in placing his face near hers. Slowly he moved both his nose and lips across the planes of her face, placing small kiss all over. Once he was sure he had covered her entire face, he moved down to her neck. His lips felt her pulse and he was so focused on it that it felt their heartbeats were one and the same. Moving down to her shoulders and chest he started using his hands to help his nose and mouth caress her. She moved closer to him in her sleep, threading her leg in between his and laying her head on his shoulder. While his hands barely traced patterns on her back, he felt her skin prickle and she shook ever so slightly.

Jake's heart swelled at the subconscious desire his mate had shown. He loved this tiny female. And no matter what he would be there to protect and love her until forever. Death, he knew, could not stop the love he had for her.

**

Rylan moaned. Her bladder was begging for release, but the rest of her body wanted to continue sleeping. Knowing she would not be able to go back to sleep until she relieved herself, she opened her eyes slowly and gasped.

What the hell?! She thought. Where am I? She shifted slightly trying to get a good look at where she was when she felt and arm and body press closer into her. Slowly she turned and looked at the sleeping face of her bedmate. It's him! The man from the lake! What am I doing spooning it up in his bed with him? Her bladder again reminded her of its need for release. She grabbed a pillow and slowly moved down the bed until the pillow was in his arms and she was on the other side of the bed.

12