Lunatic Princess

Story Info
Nancy can't resist her son's best friend.
11.9k words
4.55
205.1k
77
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,783 Followers

The warm afternoon sun felt good on Nancy Horne's legs. So did the feeling of her husband's hand on her inner thigh and his fingers lazily caressing her soft skin. She smiled, looking down at Bill's hand on her, just below where he had pulled the hem of her skirt up to uncover her shapely, tanned legs. Her golden blonde hair shimmered in the sun and her brown eyes seemed to sparkle with excitement. When Nancy saw her husband's hand begin to disappear under her skirt and inch towards her damp panties she placed her hand on his wrist, stopping him. It was a Saturday in early April. They were both hoping for time alone that afternoon and growing impatient for it.

Nancy raised her head and her hazel eyes met her husband's face. He was wearing a boyish grin that gave her a rush of excitement. "Behave," she teased. "I think that Alex is still in the kitchen."

Bill Horne frowned. He glanced back over his shoulder from the back porch landing where he and his wife were sitting. Their nineteen year-old son, Alex, had gone inside the house earlier, leaving them alone. He told them he planned on going to a friend's house that afternoon, but wanted to eat first. Now Bill was growing more eager for Alex leave so he and his wife could continue their amorous play in private.

Bill leaned into Nancy until his lips brushed over her ear. A silver hoop dangled from her lobe and brushed Bill's chin. "The minute he's gone you're getting thoroughly fucked," he whispered. Then he pushed his hand higher under her skirt and pressed his fingers to her wet lips through her panties. He could feel her heat and moisture through the cloth and his desire for her grew.

Nancy let out a girlish squeal as her husband's fingers pressed down on her lips and hard clit. Her pink button pulsed as he rubbed it, filling her with pleasure. When she felt them trying to pull her panties aside she clutched his wrist tighter, shoving his hand back down to her knee. She gave a wary look over her shoulder towards the screen door to their house.

"What's with you today, Bill?" she chuckled. "I feel like I'm a teenager again and we're in the back seat of your dad's old Buick."

Nancy wasn't a teenager anymore. She had not been one for over twenty years. But her slender body and pretty face made her appear years younger than she actually was. Dieting and exercise had kept Nancy healthy and looking youthful. But she had also been graced with a natural beauty and abundance of curves that only genetics (or costly surgery) can bestow. She sometimes examined her blonde hair for grey streaks, or the corners of her brown eyes for lines, but was both relieved and surprised to find neither, or at least very few of the latter. Her friends would sometimes joke that she was forty-three -- going-on twenty. This always filled Nancy with pride and a little vanity, which she tried hard not to show.

The sound of the back door opening made Nancy flinch and she jerked her head around to see her son standing there. She gave him an awkward smile, very aware of Bill's hand on her knee. She hoped he didn't move it any higher -- at least until their son was gone.

"I'm taking off, Alex said. "If Josh comes by later, tell him I'm at Danny's."

"Okay, Honey," his mother said. "Have fun."

"But not too much fun," his father chimed-in with a laugh.

"Don't worry. We're just helping Danny and his dad set up their new pool," Alex explained. "Josh said he'd stop by here so he could go over with me to help us, but I guess he's probably already over there."

Like their son, Josh was nineteen and attending Farnworth College. He and Alex had been best friends since childhood and Bill and Nancy were happy and a little relieved that their son was friends with someone so responsible and well-mannered. Josh visited their home often, and over the years they had come to regard him almost as their second child.

Bill watched his son gallop down the porch steps and walk down their driveway towards the road. Once he was out of eyesight Bill turned towards his wife with a wide grin. He squeezed her thigh harder and ran his hand up to her panties again as he nuzzled her neck.

This time Nancy welcomed her husband's rubbing and prodding under her skirt. She wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders and parted her legs so he could tug her damp panties aside. She moaned as she felt his finger slide inside her tight, wet pussy. For over an hour she had been yearning for his touch there and was more than ready to receive him. She opened her legs wider, feeling her skirt climb higher. She pushed with her hips to meet his thrusting finger and thumb on her throbbing clit. Her juice began to seep down her parted lips and she wanted more of him inside her, and now.

"Are you going to fuck me right here, so the neighbours can see?" she joked, reaching out to rub his hard shaft through his jeans. When he groaned she gave his balls a squeeze, feeling his shaft thicken against her palm.

"Would you like that?" he asked, somewhat seriously. "Gary next door has been wanting to see your tits for years. This could be the moment he's been waiting for."

Bill's finger began moving faster and deeper in his wife's tight, wet pussy as his other hand glided down her back. He moved his hand around to the hem of her pullover and slid it up until her left breast was uncovered. Now he was even more glad that he had been able to convince her to not put a bra that morning as they got dressed. He gave his wife's heavy breast a squeeze, pushing it up and cupping as much of it as he could in his wide palm and splayed fingers. He bent down to capture her hard, brown nipple between his wet lips and began sucking and pulling at it hungrily.

"How do you know that Gary wants to see them?" Nancy asked, feeling surprised and intrigued.

She moved her eyes towards their neighbour's house next door, searching for signs of life there in the windows and yard. She could feel the breeze wash over her hard, wet nipple and the hot sun on her bare breast. Suddenly the thought of their handsome neighbour leering at her during this intimate moment and seeing her exposed breast and legs wide open made her very horny. She looked back down at her chest, watching as her husband uncovered her right breast and pushed it up to lick her thick nipple.

"I've seen how he stares at them whenever he's over," Bill said, his not breath caressing her bare chest. "The last time he was here when you had that green tank top on I thought his eyes were going to pop out and roll across the floor."

Nancy laughed and clutched his shoulders tighter, urging him to suck and grope at her harder. She arched her back and took another look over at the house next door as her clit pulsed. When she saw her husband begin to undo his jeans her eyes grew wide and she became nervous. "Bill, you wouldn't dare -- not here!" she gasped with a laugh.

"Where do you want me to fuck you then?" he asked as his blue eyes met hers.

"In my pussy," she giggled. "And preferably in the house, where no one can watch you do it."

Bill stood up, his erection tenting his unzipped jeans, and pulled his wife to her feet with a swift tug by her wrist. As soon as they were inside he hauled her pullover over her head and let it fall to the kitchen floor. Her breasts jiggled as he pulled her in to the living room and pushed her down on the couch. A second later he was on her. His hands seemed to be everywhere as he reached under her skirt to pull her panties off and toss them aside. Then he ran his hands up the underside of her legs to spread them and push her knees up towards her chest.

Nancy ran her hands over her husband's broad back as she wrapped her legs around his thighs. She let out a throaty moan as he entered her with a hard thrust of his hips. Their foreplay had ended on the porch. Now she needed to feel him pounding inside her dripping pussy.

"Fuck me hard, Bill," she begged. "Stuff my wet cunt with your thick cock. I want to feel your cum dripping from my sore pussy."

As Nancy had hoped, her nasty talk fueled her husband's craving for her. He began moving his hips faster as his hard shaft moved in and out of her like a jackhammer. She lifted her ass up from the couch, pushing back to receive his shaft and grind her clit against him with each downward stab he made deep into her. Her heavy breasts quivered as she was pushed harder onto the couch. She could feel her musky juice begin to trickle down her and coat his balls as they slapped against her.

Nancy was oblivious to the sounds of their rough lovemaking or how wanton she looked -- legs splayed and pushed back as she lay on the couch topless with her blonde hair fanned out beneath her. All she was concentrating on were the wonderful sensations caused by what her husband was doing to her. He pressed his weight down on her and continued to pump his cock inside her dripping pussy. She cried out in pleasure, urging him to push faster and harder into her. A few minutes later she opened her eyes and tried to gasp in shock, but all that left her parted lips was another moan.

From where she was lying on the couch, getting fucked harder than she had been in weeks, Nancy saw Josh standing on the entranceway to the living room. He was wearing a t-shirt that hugged his broad shoulders and left his tanned, muscular arms bare. The bulge in the front of his tight jeans was very noticeable and Nancy's narrowed eyes locked on it. She imagined what his engorged shaft might look like. Probably as big as her husband's, she concluded. For a moment she imaged having both cocks in her as she licked her lips. Josh had a foxy smile on his face as his blue eyes were riveted to Nancy, watching as her husband continued to work his shaft in and out of her.

Nancy's first impulse had been to scream and push Bill away to alert him to Josh's intrusion. This was quickly replaced with shameless wantonness when she saw the hungry look in Josh's wide, blue eyes. They moved up her bent thigh to her quivering, bare breast. She smiled at him seductively and reached up to squeeze her left breast. She gave her thick nipple a pinch and a good tug as she ran her tongue over her lower lip. Her eyes locked on Josh's erection as he watched her get slammed into the couch by her husband. Seconds later, Nancy felt the first orgasm wash over her. She arched her back and closed her eyes as she let out another moan. When she opened her eyes she was somewhat disappointed to discover that Josh was gone. She closed her eyes again, picturing him there, watching her get fucked as she came again.

###

Nancy never told Bill about Josh's presence during their lovemaking. She knew that could never adequately account for having not halted their coupling to tell him of their audience of one. Instead, those few minutes became the source of arousal whenever Nancy recalled them. Over the next several days she thought back to the look in Josh's eyes, his expression and the tent in his jeans -- all of which told her that he obviously wished it was him rather than Bill, shoving his hard cock deep in her tight pussy. And the thought of it began to excite Nancy more.

It was four days later, on a Wednesday afternoon after classes at college, when Josh next visited their house. He stopped in with Alex and they had gone upstairs to Alex's bedroom. But they had been in the kitchen long enough for each of them to pour a glass of Pepsi.

"Hi, Mrs. Horne, how are you?" Josh asked as he entered the kitchen. He brushed his sandy blonde hair back and smiled at her.

"Not bad," she said with a coy smile as she watched his eyes leave hers and move downwards.

Nancy felt her pulse quicken and tried to ignore the increasing wetness of her pussy as she sat at the kitchen table, looking over grocery flyers. She was very conscious of how Josh took furtive looks at her from the corner of her eye as she asked her son about how his classes had been that day. After Alex had gulped down half of his glass of pop he returned to the fridge for more. Nancy arched her back, pushing her breasts out at the front of her blouse and gave Josh a warm smile. He winked and grinned, then licked his lips he stared at the outline of her hard nipples poking out at the material. Then he turned and followed Alex upstairs.

Nancy could hear music coming from her son's bedroom upstairs later as she sat at the kitchen table. She wished that she was alone so she could go up to her room to masturbate. Or maybe the living room couch -- the very spot where Josh had witnessed her, nearly naked in lewd abandon. She tugged the hem of her skirt up her thighs and slid her hand under it. She was surprised by her wetness, then amazed by how quickly she made herself cum right there as she rubbed her throbbing clit and thought about Josh burying his cock inside her.

Over an hour later when Alex and Josh returned to the kitchen Nancy had regained her composure. She had satisfied her libido enough to feel less flustered around them. When she heard their voices as they came down the stairs she looked at the front of her blouse and pulled it away from herself so her stiff nipples weren't obvious. She watched as Josh put his coat on, his eyes darting towards her briefly.

"Oh, you wanted to borrow those Kings of Leon CDs, didn't you," Alex said to his friend.

"Yeah, if you don't mind," Josh replied.

"No, Hang on -- I'll go get them."

Nancy grew nervous when her son left the kitchen to go back to his bedroom. She avoided Josh's eyes until he spoke.

"You're looking as lovely as ever, Mrs. Horny," he said, shooting her a grin. "But you looked especially beautiful the other day."

Nancy knew that most women -- respectable women -- would feel mortified by Josh's bold remark in reference to what he had witnessed, but she felt her heart accelerate and her clit jump. She gave him a feeble smile, feeling her cheeks flush. "I'm hoping we can forget about what you saw on Saturday," she said in a low voice.

Josh let out a guffaw. "Are you kidding? I'll never forget that!" he said. "That's the wildest thing I've ever seen. You looked so hot, Mrs. Horny."

"Josh... you've been coming here for years, and I look at you almost like a son. I just wish that we could..."

Nancy was interrupted by the sound of Alex coming back down the stairs. She gave a nervous look towards the hall and stared back down towards the grocery flyer spread out in front of her. She began twirling strands of her hair around her finger nervously, hoping that Josh would leave soon.

"Here ya go, Josh. I think you're gonna like these." Alex handed his friend two compact discs with a smile.

"Thanks, man," Josh said. "I'll get these back to you in a few days, after I listen to them. I'll probably rip them too." He paused and looked back to Nancy. "Bye for now, Mrs. Horne," he said as he left.

Nancy was relieved when her son returned to his bedroom after Josh left. She was agitated and turned-on again and did not want Alex to notice. Rather than sitting in one spot and letting her emotions control her, Nancy got up and began making supper. She hoped that would sweep thoughts of Josh from her head. But she feared that his face would return to her mind that night when she and Bill had sex, like it had on Saturday afternoon and every night since.

###

That Friday afternoon when Nancy was watering plants in the living room she was surprised to hear the back door close. Thinking it was Alex home early from school she hurried out to the kitchen to greet him. When she saw Josh standing beside the table her heart sped up. Nancy wasn't sure whether the rapid beating in her chest was from nervousness or the beginning of arousal, or both.

"Hi, Josh," she said, then paused to gave him a baffled look. "Shouldn't you be at school?"

"Yeah. I cut my last class. I just stopped by to return Alex's CDs," he said, nodding towards the table.

Nancy walked over to the table and put the brass watering can in her hand down beside the CDs. When she looked up she noticed Josh's eyes focused on her chest. A small gush of juice moistened her pussy and her clit gave a throb. Now she was conscious of how her tank top hugged her breasts and she regretted not putting a bra on that morning, but Bill had been so charming and insistent after they had sex that she gave in to his request. Now she wished he was home rather than at work.

"Okay. I'll tell Alex that you stopped by then," Nancy said. She hoped he would take that as his cue to leave. Instead, he took a step closer as his smile widened.

"Thanks, Mrs. Horny," he said with a wink as he ran his eyes up her tight jeans to her chest.

Nancy sighed and clenched her jaw, gathering her thoughts. "Josh, please don't call me that," she said, trying to sound stern. "I like you a lot and I don't want there to be any tension between us. I'm hoping that what you saw on Saturday doesn't change how you look at me or think of me."

Josh gave his head a shake and smiled reassuringly at her. "No -- of course not. Don't worry about that," he assured her. "I mean, it's not like I disrespect you for doing it with your husband. It's just that..."

When his voice faded out and his eyes moved to the floor Nancy furrowed her brow, giving him a curious look. "Just that what?" she asked, a little puzzled.

Josh slowly raised his eyes to hers again and smiled. "I wish I was him," he said.

Nancy laughed. She was flattered and excited by what Josh had said, but tried not to show how turned-on she was getting. "Well, you're not him," she said. "Besides, you're Alex's best friend, and half my age."

"I know," he said with a sigh. "I'd still like to see you like that again though. You've got really nice boobs. I mean, I only saw one, but it looked nice... really big nipples too." He let out a nervous laugh as he stole a glance at her chest. "Like they are now," he added as he grinned at her.

Shocked by his brashness, Nancy looked down and saw her nipples poking out at her tank top. Her cheeks grew hot, but she still found herself smiling at Josh. "They get that way sometimes," she said and pulled up the right corner of her mouth.

"Like when Alex's friends stare at them?" he said pointedly.

"You're the only one I've seen staring at them." Nancy listened to herself, noticing how her voice had gotten softer, lilting and seductive. She knew what Josh wanted and the thought of it began to entice her.

"Am I the only one who's seen them like I did on Saturday?" he asked.

"Of course!" she blurted out and laughed to hide her arousal.

Nancy's nervousness and arousal increased during the next several seconds of silence as Josh stepped closer, staring openly at her breasts and nipples pushing out at her tank top. After a few moments he said "You're not wearing a bra, are you?"

"Josh," she gasped. "That's none of your business. You know better than to ask me something like that!"

"I'm sorry," he muttered. "I was just curious because of how they looked."

"Well, you'll just have to keep on being curious," she said with a smirk, then playfully stuck out her tongue, taunting him.

Josh laughed at her antics, then quickly reached for her left shoulder. He hooked his fingers in the strap of her tank top and yanked it down her arm, almost to the elbow. He let out an excited laugh as his wide eyes moved over her.

Nancy gave a cry of surprise as she felt her tank top slide down the left side of her chest. Her eyes and mouth formed wide circles as she looked at the predatory look in Josh's eyes. She clutched his hand in hers so he couldn't pull the strap any lower, feeling the curve of her breast beneath her fingers and wrist. "Cut it out, Josh!" she exclaimed. "You're beginning to frighten me."

The smile on Josh's face vanished and the hand still holding the strap of her top relaxed against her bare arm. "I'm not going to hurt you, Mrs. Horne," he said. "I just wanted to see if I could see a bra strap under your top."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,783 Followers