Lust After Text

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,074 Followers

"Ally!" I cried out as I broke the kiss.

"What?" She asked with concern riddled onto her face. "Did I do something wrong?"

"This isn't right."

"It isn't?"

"I'm you're uncle."

"You don't want this?" She asked innocently.

"I do...but I don't. I mean...I don't because it doesn't feel right. I don't because I feel like I am taking advantage." I pleaded. "You're young. I don't want you making mistakes that you will regret for the rest of your life."

"I'm old enough."

"I'm almost as old as your father."

Ally shrugged, "There are girls younger than me that have had sex with guys older than you."

"It doesn't make it right."

Ally smiled. She leaned forward pushing me back into the bed. The way she moved. The way she looked. The way she smelled. I was helpless. I wanted to resist. She kissed my chest. She slowly worked her way up to my neck. She leaned into my ear and with a whisper she said, "I stopped being your niece the moment Aunt Grace sent that text, Conner."

I froze in place. She was right.

Ally straddled me again seeing that I didn't rebuke what she had said. She sat on my abdomen and looked deeply into my eyes. I reached out to her and placed my hands on her hips. She licked her lips as I ran them up from under her shirt. I trailed my fingers onto her little flat stomach and cupped both her breasts in my hands. She gasped as I played with her erect nipples. Ally closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as I pinched them lightly.

"Conner..."

Ally stopped calling me her uncle. She was right. Grace had no return from what she had done. There was no repairing what has been will always be damaged. As I held Ally in place, I watched as she rocked her little body on me. I can feel moisture pouring from her pussy.

"Ally, I want this really bad. I want it more than you can imagine. But, I want you to know, as much as I wanted physical attention, it is you that I want more than anything now."

"I want you too." She breathed as she surged down and kissed me hard on my lips. Our tongues met. In a fury of twirls our tongues danced. She moaned and gasped as I pulled her closer and closer to me. Ally pushed me back and broke our kiss. I watched as she pulled her shirt off slowly. Ally sat there for a moment, showing her beautiful body to me. Her eyes seeking approval. Her eyes seeking mine to see if what I saw created desire within in. It did. She was the picture perfect woman. I have never seen anything as perfect as she was. I pulled her down onto the bed and took control.

I kissed her neck. I trailed my tongue lightly down to her nipples making sure I twirled my tongue around each one. She giggled in delight. I cupped her breast and kissed each one firmly. She held onto my head and moaned, "More. More."

I kissed past her breast and onto her stomach. I teased and swirled my tongue around her belly button sending her into a fit of pleasure. Ally can sense where I was heading. She parted her legs. Her hips were adjusting and moving constantly. She wanted me between her legs. She wanted me to taste her. I licked slowly from her belly button downward.

"Please. Please Conner..." Ally pleaded. "Don't tease me."

I kissed further and further down. I paused for a second and looked. Ally's pussy was perfect, cleanly shaven with small lips. I couldn't wait any longer. I dove into her like I have been starving for this moment my entire life. My tongue licked her labia. Her juices that flowed from her covered my mouth and my face now. She tasted amazing. I parted her labia with my tongue and ran it up until I found her aroused clitoris. I leaned forward and kissed it soundly sending shivers up her body.

"Yes. Oh my god, yes!" She moaned loudly.

My tongue explored her like I have never explored any other woman before. Ally's body was now shaking and quivering with pleasure. Her moans and gasps were loud. I tucked my hands under her perfect ass and prop her hips and ran my tongue further down her perfect body and tongued her ass. She yelped with pleasure as I am sure no guy has ever done that to her. Her body began to shake in my hands as I devoured her like a forbidden fruit.

"Oh god, I'm cumming Conner. I'm cumming!" Ally cried out as she reached down to rub her clit as I tongued her ass. Juices poured from her as her body slammed down violently from her orgasm. Her legs stiffened as she closed her eyes and drowned in the pleasure. "Oh my god. Oh my god."

I smiled as I wiped her juices from my face and dropped down onto the bed next to her. I turned to look at her. Her breasts moved sexually as she was panting from her climax. Ally turned and with a wild look in her eyes she said, "Wow. I had never come like that before."

"It was my pleasure."

Ally took a deep breath and sat up. She started to pull my boxers down and looked back at me, "It's my turn to make you happy, Conner."

"Please do, baby."

Ally pulled my boxers off and stared at my erection. She wrapped her hands around the nine inches of erection and began to slowly stroke it. She started to use both hands. Ally straddled my legs and leaned over my cock. "How can Aunt Grace not want this every night?"

"I don't know." I said.

Ally leaned down and kissed the head softly. She opened her mouth the let some spit slide out of her and onto my dick. She stroked slowly. Up and down. Ally looked up at me and licked her lips before taking me into her mouth. Explosions went off in my head as her eighteen year old lips wrapped themselves around me. Her mouth, warm and wet, slid down my cock little by little. She bobbed her head up and down on the first half while stroking the bottom.

"You want me to try to put this all in?" Ally asked as she came up for a breath.

I nodded.

Ally mustered up the courage and made an attempt. She pushed down gently. I can feel her mouth struggle with my size. I can hear her gagging as my cock slid into her throat. Her little body heaved violently before she came back up with spit dripping from her lips.

"I can't." Ally said breathlessly. "You're too big for me."

I reached down to touch her cheek and reassured her, "It's ok."

Ally nodded. I tugged on her arms and she knew what I wanted. Ally pulled herself onto me. Her ass up in the air as she clumsily aligned herself onto my cock. The head of my cock was resting right at the opening of her amazing little slit. Ally took a deep breath and pressed down. I can feel my cock push through and into the tightest pussy I have ever had my cock in.

"Oh my god!" Ally cried out in pleasure. "Oh my god you are huge. I love it. I love it. I love it!"

My head was swimming. Her perfect pussy kept on going further down and further down. Taking me deeper and deeper into her. Her eyes ripped open wide when she took me completely in. She sat there panting in amazement. Ally brought her ass back up and then back down. Slowly, she began her rhythm. Going slow at first and quickening her pace as she got more and more comfortable with my size. Ally reached up and grabbed her breasts as she was now in full speed rocking my cock in and out of her. We fucked. We fucked wildly. Ally's moans were almost deafening as she bucked and tossed on my cock. My bed began to creak from the force she was fucking me with. I reached down and grabbed her waist as I applied force and pressure of my own. As she was coming down on the down stroke, I forced my way up slamming into her pussy.

"Don't cum in me!" She said barely able to get the words out.

"You're not on the pill?" I said slowing down.

"I am! Don't stop." Ally said as she gripped her breasts even harder. "I want to do something."

I didn't care what she wanted at this point. I kept rocking into her as she fucked me. Her little frame almost rocking off me as I slammed my cock upwards into her.

"Oh god..." Ally yelled. "I'm cumming!"

Her pussy tensed up and began to pulsate gripping my cock in a vice-like grip. She let out a loud grunt as her body broke out in an orgasmic fit. Ally swung her head back and came hard on my cock. Without a word spoken, she hopped off and grabbed her phone. Ally unlocked it and got into the camera. She got back to me and began to take pictures of herself sucking my cock. She twirled her tongue around the head as she worked her little hand up and down the shaft. Ally sucked loudly and passionately while snapping photos. She changed her position making sure that my face was now in the view finder of the phone. I reached down and grabbed her legs.

"I'm going to cum..."

"Do it, baby. Do it. Cum on me." Ally pleaded.

I felt my cock swell as she stroked furiously while licking the opening of my cock. She swirled her tongue around the head once more before I lost it. Cum came spraying out. Ropes of it flew upward she continued to stroke and take pictures. Some of my cum hit her face while she smiled with pleasure. Ally kept stroking and stroking until my cock was void of all cum. I let out a moan of pleasure as she proceeded to clean off all that cum. Licking every drop, every rope of cum that was on my body, all while still taking pictures. She sat up with the camera facing her and pulled the cum that was on her face into her lips. Satisfied, she dropped the phone onto my bed and lay down next to me.

"Wow." She whispered as she snuggled up against me. "That was amazing."

"Yes, it was."

Ally leaned up and kissed me on the lips. "I wanted this. Conner, I wanted this. Ok?"

I nodded.

"Are you going to ask me?"

"What?"

"Are you going to ask why I took pictures of us?"

I shrugged, "Sure. Why?"

Ally reached for her phone and showed me all the photos she took of us. Even in the dim lighting and the flash going off, she looked amazing. I watched as she scrolled through one after another. She selected the choice ones that she wanted and added them to a text to both her mother and Grace. She looked up at me and smiled, "I wanted to fight fire with fire."

I smiled, "Are you sure?"

Ally shrugged, "Why not?"

I nodded. "Do it."

Ally's finger pressed the send button and she set the phone down. She started kissing my chest while her hand began to play with my cock. To my surprise, it quickly stood erect for her. She looked down at it and then back at me. "Are you ready for round two?"

I heard as her phone began to vibrate wildly. I leaned over and smacked it off the bed. I gripped Ally by her luscious hair and guided her back down to my cock which was ready for attention. I leaned back and closed my eyes as she began to suck and lick slowly. I looked out of my bedroom window and can see the sun rising, maybe today won't be as bad as yesterday.

* * *

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,074 Followers
12