Lust Brigade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" I heard behind me, and as I turned around I saw Carly's face contorted in a mask of pleasure. I saw a hint of wetness on her panties.

"Oh, MIKE!!! Oh, God, MIKE, I'M COMING AGAIN!!!!!" Jenna screamed into my ear as once more her hips bucked against mine.

I suddenly felt the burning within me, increased the speed of my strokes against her, and grunted out a long, low UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH as I felt myself flood her pussy with my seed.

We settled into a long, slow kiss as the other two girls giggled to each other in the doorway.

Nicole announced, "Breakfast is in the living room, as soon as you two are up for it." She turned on her heels and left. Carly stayed, staring lustfully at me as I lay next to the panting Jenna, who even though she let me out of her still held me close.

The five of us brunched on sliced fruit and bagels. The girls insisted on my lying on the sofa like a Roman king, and them taking turns feeding me. Ashley liked to tease me; she would hold a bit of fruit just out of my reach, and make me kind of jump up in order to get it. More than once, she held a slice of melon in her mouth, then made me eat my way up to her so that it would end in a deep kiss. The other girls would ooh and aah when she did that, but none of the others did the same thing.

"You go back to your room and rest up, Mike," Ashley told me, "because we've got another special night planned for you. Meet us in the nightclub tonight at 8. There's something going on there we think you're really going to enjoy."

12