Lust Bursts My Bubble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was -- by far -- the sweetest in my experience. It was also the most sensitive. Her clit actually "grew" as I sucked on her pussy lips while kneading her thighs, and when I simply touched her clit with my tongue she started spasming. I probably sucked on her clit -- while massaging a thigh with one hand and manipulating one of her pussy lips with the other -- for only a minute before she came. She came hard, so hard that if I hadn't had a good grip on her she probably would have flipped off of the bed.

I never let up on her as she writhed around going from one orgasm almost immediately into another, as I alternately shoved my tongue up her slit, pinched her pimple-sized but highly sensitive nipples, stroked her thighs, thumbed her clit, and otherwise manipulated all of her female parts.

After her umpteenth orgasm she was sweating profusely and my cock was throbbing it was so hard. I gave her a Sicilian corkscrew, which almost rendered her comatose, and then interrupted my oral and digit attack on her pussy.

I shinnied up so that my cock was at the entrance to her slit while I held her legs up in the air. With a strength that I didn't know that she had -- or that she could possibly call upon given her orgasmic state -- she wiggled away, turned me on my back, and straddled me. Once on top she began what turned out to be the difficult process of inserting my cock into her pussy.

While my cock has roughly normal dimensions and aspect ratio for someone my size, I was certain that her pussy was small even for a five foot one inch tall woman so I'm sure that my cock seemed porn star huge to her. While holding my cock with one hand and massaging my balls with the other she slowly started lowering herself onto my upright flagpole. It required twisting, grimacing, and rocking on her part to start the process of engulfing me.

While Ash was doing her best to impale herself on my shaft I lightly pinched and massaged her hypersensitive little nipples. Her eyes were fluttering as she groaned, moaned, swore, and sweat. When I pinched both nipples hard at the same time she dropped completely onto me, let out a banshee yell, and then lay still. It was clear that my cock had bottomed out in her cunt. I was afraid to buck upwardly for fear of hurting her as she lay slumped on top of me.

"Are you OK?" I finally asked.

"Never better," she moaned, followed by "but you have to let me control the action, OK?"

"Whatever you say," I groaned back.

Ash then proceeded to ride me. At first she had a quick upstroke, then a slow and deliberate down stroke. She supported herself with her arms on my chest, and lightly pinched my nipples, while I pinched hers. After a while she started undulating her pc muscles, gently at first while her up and down movements ceased, and then more forcefully. Soon she was gently squeezing my dick with her pussy at the same time that she was slowly moving up and down. Then she kicked both actions into high gear.

After about her tenth fast and hard up and down movement, combined with a violent contraction of her pussy muscles, I came harder than I ever had before in my life. It seemed like I was squirting gallons of cum into her as she screamed yet continued to squeeze and release her pc muscles. After my last jism blast washed her vaginal walls she collapsed on top of me.

I put my arms around her and squeezed her tightly as we both lay there groaning. I was still cognizant -- though barely so -- but she was not. When my cock finally went flaccid and popped out of her she started to stir. I rolled her over and renewed my oral and digit attack on all of her female parts.

After I brought Ash through another series of orgasms I put her on her knees as she buried her head in the top of the mattress. By then I was rock hard again and slowly penetrated her slick pussy with my cock. It was much easier this time than the last, although still it would have hurt her if I had buried myself in one push. Once I started gently stroking in her I swear that her pucker hole winked at me, an obvious signal that it needed attention. So I lubed up a finger with the combination of my cum and her pussy juice that was leaking out of her cunt and then gently inserted it into her anus.

When Ash started moaning "Fuck me, fuck me" I picked up the pace with both my cock and finger stroking. Soon she was climaxing so hard that she almost wiggled away from me -- almost. I continued stroking with my cock and added a second lubricated finger into her asshole. By the time that I shot my second wad into her pulsating pussy she was experiencing one long continuous mammoth orgasm.

When I finally withdrew my softening cock, and my active fingers, from her orifices we both were exhausted. I dragged her around so that her head was on my shoulder and one of her thighs over my stomach and we both passed out more than fell asleep.

When we both started to stir I looked at the clock. I had to chuckle; it was 2:58; she was supposed to have been back at work by 1:30 at the latest.

I shook Ash awake. "Oh fuck that was nice" she smiled.

"That's the understatement of the decade," I chortled. "The problem is, Ash, that it's three o'clock."

"Oh shit," she mumbled, her eyes still only half open. "My bitch boss is going to fire me and I really need that job. Shit, shit, shit."

Despite her predicament she showed no signs of snapping to her feet and getting dressed. Suddenly an idea hit me.

"Tell me some things about your boss, Ash. Maybe I can talk to her and make sure that you don't get fired."

Ash continued to snuggle up to me as she groggily rambled on about Samantha Keane, Insurance Company trial attorney, without providing much useful information. Mostly she just talked about what a hard ass bitch Samantha was. Finally I asked Ash "Isn't there something that she loves -- is passionate about?"

Ash raised her head from my chest for the first time, looked me in the eye and said "Actually, she loves dogs; she had two Labs."

"Bingo!" I told Ash "Let me up; I'm going to save your bacon now, but you're gonna owe me another fuck."

"OK," was her grinning reply.

I got out my cell phone and called Samantha's direct dial number from the business card Ash had given me nine days ago.

"Samantha Keane," she barked into the phone after the third ring.

"Ms. Keane, I understand that you're Mrs. Ashley Jamison's supervisor; she asked me to call you," I meekly said.

"She did, huh. Where the hell is she?"

"Well that's why I'm calling. You see when I was driving at lunchtime a dog ran into traffic; a Labrador Retriever I believe. Anyway, cars were swerving to avoid it but I was cringing that it was going to be killed. Then Mrs. Jamison ran out into traffic and grabbed the dog by the collar and pulled it to safety. Unfortunately she got knocked to the ground when she did that," I said in a choking voice.

There was a significant pause at the other end of the line. "Is she alright? Is the dog alright too?" hard ass trial attorney Samantha Keane asked with genuine concern and compassion in her voice.

"Both are slightly injured. The dog's owner appeared shortly after Mrs. Jamison rescued it and thanked Mrs. Jamison profusely, but I'm not sure that Mrs. Jamison heard it all because she looked dizzy. I pulled over to the side of the road and jumped out of my car and caught her as she fainted or passed out or something. I drove her to the hospital and we're here now," I said.

"Oh, no; is there something that I can do? Do I need to come over?" Samantha asked.

"No; she is being released. She might have to wear a neck brace for a few days but otherwise she's OK. I hope that it's all right if I drive her home -- I don't think that she's in shape to work this afternoon, although she is insisting upon it," I almost whimpered.

"Of course you should take her home," Samantha barked. "Let me talk to her."

"OK," I said. I held my hand over the mouthpiece and mouthed "Play along" to Ash. She was still groggy, but she had a smile on her face and had heard everything. She nodded her head "yes," then took the phone from me.

I only heard Ash's side of the conversation but it was clear what was said. Ash's side went: "Hi Samantha....Yes I'm feeling better...I really think that I could come into work, I hate to leave you in the lurch...OK, if you insist I'll ask the good Samaritan that drove me to the hospital to take me home...I will be in tomorrow, please don't worry...yes the dog is fine; I just had to help because it looked just like your dog Barley...yes, well thank you, Samantha...thanks again, bye."

"You sneaky devil," Ash chortled while she handed the phone back to me. "Not only did I have the best sex ever in my life but instead of getting fired, for the first time my boss actually likes me. She said that I could even take tomorrow off without taking vacation or sick leave if I didn't feel well;" Ash was now laughing. "Of course I will go in anyway to impress her even more. Now get your cock over here."

Ash vigorously sucked me hard again while I fingered her clit, and once I was ready I stood up, picked up Ash by her ass cheeks, pinned her against the hotel room wall, and with her help buried my cock in her soaking wet pussy. Ash threw her arms around my neck, bucked her hips, and passionately kissed me -- that is when she wasn't moaning or screaming so much that she wasn't able to. I lasted a long time so that when I did come -- for me an unprecedented third time in less than four hours -- she had already gone through at least four orgasms. Once I finished unloading in her we collapsed to the floor in mutual ecstasy.

After another comatose period and an erotic shower together we finally dragged our asses out of the Hyatt at 5:18. I had to drive Ash home, rather than have her take the subway like she normally did, to make it back to her house before Jeff would get home at six. A medical supply store was on the way so I ran in there quickly and got her a neck brace. "Wear this tomorrow," I chuckled when I handed to her. "It will get you even more brownie points."

I parked at the end of her street, on the opposite side of her house from the direction Jeff would approach, at 5:57. We exchanged one more passionate kiss and I gave her $1100 in cash. "I should pay you," she snickered.

"You do know that this can't be the only time, don't you," I said in a serious voice. "Fucking you is so much better than any other fucking I've ever done in my life it is in a different universe." I wasn't exaggerating when I said that.

"You're right," she snickered. "Call me Sunday morning."

The next day, Friday, I gilded the lily for Ash by having the "dog's owner," my maid, send two dozen roses to each of Ash and Samantha at the law firm. I included thank you notes that even had my maid posing with my next door neighbor's Lab. Ash's note thanked her for rescuing "Buster," and Samantha's note thanked her for being so understanding about Ashley's plight that she gave her the afternoon off. Ash didn't wait until Sunday for me to call her. She called me at lunch on Friday.

"You really are something, Kevin," she giggled. "I'm now the office hero, and Samantha thinks that I walk on water. She gave me a big hug -- careful not to hurt my braced neck -- and when the flowers arrived for both of us she actually cried. She's got both Thank You notes, and the photo of your fake owner and fake rescued dog, taped to her door. I've got one hundred times more status here than I ever had before. Thank you."

"It was the least that I could do after that incredible sexcapade yesterday. You are other-worldly Ash, simply other-worldly," I chuckled.

"Kevin is going bowling Sunday from about 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. I told him that a friend would pick me up at noon to take me to the Mall. I would love to fuck again but you have to get me back by three -- no fucking four hours more than we're supposed to," she snickered.

"Sounds good to me," I chuckled. "Sunday I'll pick you up where I let you off yesterday at noon. But I'm not paying you this time."

"Getting your tongue on my clit and your cock up my cunt is all the payment that I need," she laughed. "I feel guilty for taking it yesterday."

"Interesting," I thought. "She feels guilty about taking money from me, but not about cheating on Jeff. Strange woman."

We did meet Sunday. We set the alarm for 2:30 and barely made it back to Ash's house before Jeff returned from bowling. The sex was even more incredible Sunday -- something that I would have thought impossible -- because we both were anxiously anticipating what was going to happen.

______________

My first sexual encounter with Ash was about three years ago. A lot has happened since then.

Jeff loved his sound system; he told Ash that it was his best present ever. From subsequent events I can be certain that if he knew how it was obtained it would have been his worst present ever.

Ash and I were each other's heroin. We were addicted to each other. On average we fucked each other senseless three times a week. She matched my libido exactly. There is nothing that she wouldn't try, although my cock was too big for her asshole so that never was going to happen. However her asshole was not too small for a butt plug or a vibrator, and about once a week she enjoyed having her asshole stimulated while I pounded her pussy.

Of course Jeff wasn't stupid and he caught on after we had been going at it about three months. He filed for divorce and quit HBS. I felt incredibly guilty and in order to salve my conscience talked Ash into giving him everything in the divorce except her clothes and keepsakes. In order to get her to agree to that I had to divulge to her my real economic situation and promised her $1,000,000 in her own account once the divorce was final. I also made sure that not only did Jeff get the next job (at another charity) that he applied for but that they paid him $30,000 more per year than they otherwise would have by donating $50,000 per year to his new employer.

Despite my monetary machinations, my lust for Ash, and the affect that it had on Jeff and HBS, burst my self-image bubble. I no longer think of myself as a "great guy" despite making the lives of hundreds of other people better through use of my wealth. My self-image took a real hit.

Jeff and Ash's divorce got contentious despite her acquiescence on the financial aspects. Through Ash he found out my financial situation and for spite he revealed my real position with HBS to his friends there. I didn't blame him, and actually hoped that it made him feel better. Since my relationship with many of the employees was poisoned I had to stop working at HBS, although I still bankrolled it to the tune of about $40,000,000 per year. I started up another charity, called "Better Start," which provides daycare, athletic opportunities, and extra reading and math instruction, to underprivileged kids. I work for Better Start behind the scenes with the same arrangement that I had with HBS.

Shortly after Jeff found out about Ash's affair with me she moved into my luxury condo. Since then it has been, except for my guilt relating to Jeff, the best time of my life. I am completely sexually satisfied for the only time ever in my life; Ash and I are so sexually compatible that it is almost impossible to believe. Her libido matches mine almost exactly, and it is a rare day when we don't fuck at least once. Every fuck with her is better than any other fuck I've ever had with any other woman.

Ash and I don't love each other -- but neither of us pretends that we do. However, I am much happier with her than I was with either of my ex-wives, who at one time I did love. Though we're not in love, Ash and I have come to like each other, and both of us are careful not to push the buttons that caused the other person to dislike them before we started fucking. We also have agreed to be exclusive.

Ash quit working for money, now volunteers about thirty hours a week at Better Start, and has actually overcome her closet racism, although she still is homophobic. Although I never told her, it meant tons to me when she started donating some of her own money to various charities.

Ash and I really enjoy going to movie and play openings, impromptu trips to Paris or Milan, and vacations in exotic places. She is learning wealthy-people (or at least semi-wealthy people) activities like snow and water skiing, jet skiing, and skin diving. I am proud to have her on my arm when we go out on the town or dancing, even though the difference in our heights makes slow dancing difficult.

Incredibly, after three years together our lust has not diminished in the slightest. Every time we go to a new place, usually before we even unpack, we try to fuck each other's brains out.

About three weeks ago, after an unusually long and passionate -- even for us -- fuck session in Barbados, we exchanged fantasies. They were really quite simple.

"I'd like a guy with a small dick to ejaculate in my ass," she said with a smile.

"I'd like to fuck a woman six-eight months pregnant," I replied, also with a smile.

"If I put on a fat suit would that do it for you?" she laughed.

I tickled her until she begged me to stop.

I found out yesterday that my revelation of my fantasy opened Pandora's box.

"I've decided to make your fantasy come true, Kevin," Ash said as we snuggled last night just before we fell asleep.

I was perplexed. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, since we're exclusive the only way you're going to live your fantasy is if I get pregnant, so I'm going off the pill tomorrow. From now on if you want to fuck me you'll be taking a step toward fulfilling your fantasy," she said matter-of-factly.

"Don't I have anything to say about it?" I asked.

"You can kick me out or not fuck me any more -- those are your only options... Rub my left shoulder will you Kevin?"

I thought about it today. There is no way that I'm giving up the greatest piece of ass, ever, but by the same token I'm not going to have a kid out of wedlock. Anyway, I've always wanted an heir, a bone of contention with my ex-wives. I guess soon I'll be getting married a third time.

12