Lust for my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never told me you could do that," she grinned lustfully.

"Do what?" I asked finally spinning away to sit on the edge of the bed, somewhat mortified.

"Ejaculate like that...you know, squirt!"

"Squirt?"

"She doesn't know!" My aunt said sitting down beside me now, her fingers automatically disappearing up inside me where they toyed briefly before coming out as she placed my own wetness against my lips. "Go on...lick them off."

I did.

"Now...does that taste like pee to you?" She asked me.

It didn't of course, and then she and mom both gave me a lesson in female ejaculation...squirting.

"So that really is the first time you've ever done that?" Mom asked me seriously. She and my aunt were both surprised at that admission, figuring that since I did tend to have very creamy orgasms, that I'd have naturally, on occasion at least...had more of the squirty kind. Even Aunt Cathy did once in a while, though not always. Only usually in certain positions, and in particular whenever mom, or one of her girlfriends had massaged and fingered her own "g" spot, though she informed me then, she always managed to with mom's "magic wand," as she called it. Mom had tried, but so far...without much success. Though she had noticed she usually did get a bit juicier at times, just never squirting.

"Where's that wand of yours?" Cathy now asked. "That never fails to make me squirt," she thus informed me. "Let's try it on Cindy here, see if it does the same thing to her that it does to me."

Once again mom got into her toy drawer and brought it out, plugging it in. She then showed me the two different speed settings. "I'd advise keeping it on the lowest one until you think you can handle the other," she strongly urged me. "It's a bit too intense until you're really ready for it."

They then had me lay back on the bed, knees bent, spread, the wand within my hands as I tested the waters so to speak. Enjoying the vibrating hum of it against my cunt, acclimating to the sensation, and eventually finding just the right spot that gave me exquisite pleasure without going overboard. And while I did that, both mom and my Aunt treated my tits to a double sucking, that merely enhanced everything else, sending almost constant jolts from my breasts all the way down my body where it took off in every direction at once upon reaching my clit.

"Oh fuck...I'm, oh my god...I'm gonna cum already!" I halfway screamed out only minutes since we'd started this. I then flipped the wand on high, which simply intensified the vibrations and sensations two fold, if not more so. That shock to my clit, to my cunt sent an explosion the likes of which I had never felt before. And with it...a gush of female lubrication that nearly tore my head off.

"Oh my! Would you look at that!" I heard Aunt Cathy saying almost as though she were saying it in the next room. And then the lights went out.

**

When I basically came to my senses again minutes later, it was to the sight of something so intimate, and so beautiful that I lay there totally mesmerized. Mom and my aunt, basically fucking one another. They had gotten into what I can only describe as some sort of a scissors embrace, one leg over and under the others. Thus so, they had their respective cunts pressed tightly against each other, lips to lips. Holding hands, fingers entwined, interlocked, they lay grinding against one another. It was the sound of their pants, their moans, and their cries of mutual enjoyment that had finally filtered through the fugue of my own carnal bliss. Now rolling over onto my side, my pussy still throbbing internally from the spastic, liquid release it had felt. I gazed upon their sweet coupling, listening to the sounds of their own wet cunt-kisses as they ground against one another, slipping and sliding freely, even laughing at times. I now sat up, the temptation too great to ignore, one hand on my mother's breast, the other on my aunt's now petting, tweaking and enjoying the subtle differences in their hard, yet pliable nipples.

They both moaned even more pleasurably, now thrusting against one another as though each of them had some sort of an invisible cock, and proceeded to climax almost simultaneously as I sat there beside them looking on, almost coming again myself just from doing so.

**

We lay there together afterwards, simply touching or kissing at times, though talking a lot. I even shared with my Aunt how the whole thing came about in the first place, the fantasies I'd had about mom throughout the course of the years. How it had all started out on the oddest of days even.

Aunt Cathy laughed. "Must run in the family," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"That night, after you'd gone to bed, I was sitting in your mom's bedroom holding her, comforting her. That was when she reached out, held my breast in her hand. Something she hadn't done in years. She just held onto it, cried a bit, and we then fell into bed together and slept. We made love for the first time in years that very next morning. I even asked her what had gotten into her. All I remember her saying was, something she said you did for her when she most needed it."

I looked at mom. She was crying, I was crying, Aunt Cathy was crying.

And I knew then, we'd all be fondling a lot of breasts, plus a whole lot more from this day forward.

End